Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

finally we can see our precious Hye SUn on COSMOPOLITAN MAGZ. i think she has some fun in the set. i love her smile that capture my heart. her dazzling eyes like spoken that she was so happy and her pict with puppy were so cute and she look a like a teenage girl and yet Beautifull as ever but my favourite picture was this :

hyesuncosmo.jpg

b'coz she's so Georgeous, like a Lady with full of love & love her smile too. ;)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

cr DC's goddessku

http://gall.dcinside...3351&page=1=

http://news.nate.com.../20111020n12553

구혜선, "이젠 참사랑 하고 싶다" 고백

티브이데일리 권지영 기자] 만능 배우 구혜선이 "이젠 참사랑을 하고 싶다"고 전해 관심을 모았다.

SBS 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'로 2년만에 브라운관으로 복귀한 구혜선을 코스모폴리탄 11월호에서 인터뷰했다.

'더 뮤지컬'에서 수준급의 노래, 춤, 연기로 다재다능한 배우로서의 면모를 보여주고 있는 구혜선은 드라마 밖에서는 영화감독, 작곡가, 화가, 소설가를 동시다발적으로 척척해내고 있다.

특히 젊은 나이에 많은 것을 이루고 가진 구혜썬은 다음 꿈이 ‘참사랑’이라고 수줍게 말해 눈길을 끈다.

또 구혜선은 이상형으로 '베토벤 바이러스'의 김명민 같은 완벽하고 빈틈없어 보이지만 사랑하는 존재 앞에서 한없이 무너지는 사람을 꼽았다.

누구보다 씩씩하게 자신의 꿈을 개척해나가는 만능 예술인 구혜선, 그녀와의 열정적인 인터뷰는 코스모폴리탄 11월호에서 자세히 만나볼 수 있다.

[티브이데일리 권지영 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진제공=코스모폴리탄]

I will just quickly point out the part we never heard before from GHS--the rest of the article shows GHS as multi-talented and how she is showing her talents in THE MUSICAL.

She says her ideal male type is: Kim Myung Min character from Beethoven Virus. Her ideal may appear perfect with nothing missing. However, in front of the one he loves, he just falls apart (Imperfect). GHS said this and more in her Nove Issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, (I wonder if the same interviewer who interviewed her in 2009 will interview her again!!) GHS also said that she now wants to or is ready to have a real/genuine love.

===================================================================================

I am not sure if DC would approve my posting this...they are talking without making any subject heading about the male lead of TAKE CARE OF ME, CAPTAIN.

They are talking about Ji JinHee--the king from DongYi--I did not see DongYi but I like Ji JinHee.....he also has status and quality acting background and very handsome--I think he is married--right?? keke

cr DC's goddessku

구혜선, "이젠 참사랑 하고 싶다" 고백

'더 뮤지컬'에서 수준급의 노래, 춤, 연기로 다재다능한 배우로서의 면모를 보여주고 있는 구혜선은 드라마 밖에서는 영화감독, 작곡가, 화가, 소설가를 동시다발적으로 척척해내고 있다.

I will just quickly point out the part we never heard before from GHS--the rest of the article shows GHS as multi-talented and how she is showing her talents in THE MUSICAL.

She says her ideal male type is: Kim Myung Min character from Beethoven Virus. Her ideal may appear perfect with nothing missing. However, in front of the one he loves, he just falls apart (Imperfect). GHS said this and more in her Nove Issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine, (I wonder if the same interviewer who interviewed her in 2009 will interview her again!!) GHS also said that she now wants to or is ready to have a real/genuine love.

===================================================================================

I am not sure if DC would approve my posting this...they are talking without making any subject heading about the male lead of TAKE CARE OF ME, CAPTAIN.

They are talking about Ji JinHee--the king from DongYi--I did not see DongYi but I like Ji JinHee.....he also has status and quality acting background and very handsome--I think he is married--right?? keke

@marjkisstherain ~~ thanks for the info :)

Am really proud for our Hye Sun for being recognized for having its NATURAL BEAUTY  aside for being multi-talented....  :wub:

HYE SUN ~~ for me,  you will be my "MISS UNIVERSE" ... Sunnies agree???  kekeke :D

Have a nice day/night to all Sunnies :)

wow~ Hyesun looks gorgeous in the Cosmopolitan pics! love them all~ Thanks dewimoar & jee for sharing~

Thanks also sue for the translation!

new The Musical stills

ce00faea.jpg

e9f6a54e.jpg

deac2c56.jpg

15016d87.jpg

d3ec6a6d.jpg

299d13ae.jpg

d0fa4bed.jpg

5f728033.jpg

02be4c72.jpg

85915af4.jpg

4afd8e1e.jpg

dca1f0c6.jpg

b2fe2969.jpg

33ca7721.jpg

e024fd38.jpg

Cre SBS

Happy Friday! ;)

-------------

found a review on Peach Tree GV @ BIFF on Oct 10. sue/ webby, please help to take a look at this to see if there is anything interesting, thanks in advance

487dc5b9.jpg

24b2b8fa.jpg

4a7e1e5e.jpg

10b7a55e.jpg

Cre http://blog.naver.com/akiden?Redirect=Log&logNo=100141140325

there are also some fancams, will try to grab them and post here (it's hard to watch naver video nowadays :o)

Guest hyesun4lyf

cr DC's goddessku

구혜선, "이젠 참사랑 하고 싶다" 고백

Thank you, sue, for bringing this over.  I'm looking forward to that article and I hope it will be a good one like in 2009.

Hello Sunniez

I received reports from KBS World from my FB, I cannot copy/paste the link coz i'm using loptop w/o mouse and its hard for me to do it, sorry I'm just going to re-write the message, kekeke... Or you can visit KBS World site about this.

QUOTE : [10/21] Eng Subbed 16th BIFF-Opening Ceremony will  be aired tomorrow at 11:00 (KST)!

Tweet us your comment about the show w/ the hashtag #BIFF  ...UNQUOTE..

Wow ! Korean Sunnies you have a chance to watch our Goo Hye Sun PD nim at the red carpet and what really happen at the event if KBS did not cut other parts of the show.

Good day/night to everyone ....

@marjkisstherain ~~ thanks for the info :)

Am really proud for our Hye Sun for being recognized for having its NATURAL BEAUTY  aside for being multi-talented....  :wub:

HYE SUN ~~ for me,  you will be my "MISS UNIVERSE" ... Sunnies agree???  kekeke :D

Have a nice day/night to all Sunnies :)

totally agree she is our Miss Universe ... :wub: :wub:

longed long to see her in a magazine and now I finally do it ... I am very happy .. looks beautiful in all the photos showing her beautiful smile ... :w00t::wub:

Guest vanessa123

HI SUNNIES HERE GHS WRITE ON TWITTER ABOUT HER PHOTOS ON COSMOPOLITAN!! :lol:

koohs 구혜선

이웃사촌 '두부'와 함께! '두부'는 어디에 있을까~~~요오. yfrog.com/nxqe8hfj yfrog.com/gya4epmbj

SEE YOU LATER :w00t:

found a review on Peach Tree GV @ BIFF on Oct 10. sue/ webby, please help to take a look at this to see if there is anything interesting, thanks in advance

Cre http://blog.naver.com/akiden?Redirect=Log&logNo=100141140325

ah... this blogger is not a GHS fan. so read with care.

the blog mentioned a brief synopsis that i dunno whether to translate or not since it has some spoilers. ok, highlight the line below if u want to see it.

the fantasy-like story is about a father who brings a woman who works as an illustrator home to help out his son (the siamese twin played by Ryu Duk Hwan) who wants to write his own story as a children's storybook (fairytale) in words.

but some time ago, i forgot when, there was another review posted on DC that had even more spoilers than this.

the blogger likes the lead characters, the material and the acting by the 2 male leads. and said the movie was better than expected. however, he/she was a bit disappointed with nam sangmi's character portrayal. he/she really likes NSM and thinks she acts well but somehow her portrayal of the character was a cute style that the person couldn't adjust to and instead reminded the person of GHS's acting. He/she wondered whether it is becoz HS directed NSM to act that way. (i remember reading last time that GHS just let NSM act the way NSM wanted and encouraged her, but didn't get the impression that HS directed or forced NSM to act a certain way).

the person has not watched 'magic' before. although he/she thinks that 'peach tree' is a project that shows GHS's potential and her own attractiveness, the movie still gives off a feeling as a practice project. there are some sections that the blogger posted which i didn't understand so i can't translate it. sorry.

i like HS's first picture in Cosmopolitan. lovely!

koohs 구혜선

koohs 구혜선

with my good neighbor 'Tofu'! where is 'tofu'?

>oh, i almost thought the puppy is a plushie. hehe. HS either sleeps late or wakes up early. i understand twitter times are sometimes off, but it's almost 6am there.

Hello Sunnies :)

Here's the article for Fly Again lead guy

http://ent.163.com/11/1021/08/7GSGV6S200031GVS.html

I used google translation :)

20111021080222b6479.jpg

Ji Jin Hee followed drama

NetEase Entertainment reported October 21 (compilation / 33) actor Ji Jin Hee arrogant hot drama "with Iraq" after the lapse of a year and a half followed drama "Fly again", he will challenge in the new pilot drama corner , the first challenge with the same pilot with good benefits to compose a love song for some air, the play is expected to broadcast next year.

In the drama "Fly again" in determining starred actor Ji Jin Hee Jin Yuncheng, and play the other three were the same actress who plays with good benefits pilot, played by air transport companies managing the Li Heni, who plays the head of willow good flight attendants, which will be staged and Ji Jin Hee Yoo good, with good benefits of the love triangle. "Fly again" is a rare story drama tells the pilot will then file Mizuki is the hit SBS drama "big tree deep-rooted," premiered in January next year.

(This article Source: Netease entertainment Zhuangao)

Hello Sunnies :)

Here's the article for Fly Again lead guy

this one in hancinema might help.

Ji Jin-hee in SBS's "Captain"

Actor Ji Jin-hee has been cast for the SBS TV drama "Captain".

According to promoter 'The J Story', "Captain" is a drama that deals with passenger flight pilots and will be aired next January.

Ji Jin-hee is Kim Yoon-seong who has a gift for flying airplanes. He appears as a very rational and a perfectionist, but he's actually a humanist who has a soft heart.

Ji Jin-hee said, "This drama is very new to me as it is about something I haven't dealt with before and I'm captivated by the passion of it. Being the captain of an airplane is a first to me and it should be stimulating".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

cr: hancinema

I have to read more about this lead actor in Fly Again:blush:. I honestly don't know him.  My Korean world is too small, it only revolves around GHS mostly, then LMH & KHJ- SS501.:rolleyes::wub: :lol:Daniel Choi is an addition to my list now. Ji Jin Hee is handsome & looks like an experienced actor also. Will definitely, look forward to their drama. BTW, our Hye Sun looks superbly beautiful in the Cosmo pics. She looks good in light colors i.e..white, beige, light tan etc.

Hello Sunnies!!!

Words are not enough how much I thank you all for giving us so much joy through the articles, pics, videos, tweets. recaps etc.

and thank you so much sue and webby of the tranlations for the non koreans...kudos to you both...

Today is a great day.....it's "The Musical!!!

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

according to media news the handsome and talented Ji Jin Hee(Dong Yi)  was selected as the male lead of "Fly Again"

*quoted image*

lucky Hye Sun  ^_^  ... lucky you!

so the lead male had been choose and it was Ji Jin Hee, well he's quite handsome and he was a good actor . hope HS and JH will have a good chemistry even i'd rather choose Won Bin as the lead male,hahahaha. wish the best for Fly Again ^^

Thanks webby for the translation on the GV review. Though the blogger is not a fan and his/her comment might not be all positive. He/ she still could see the potential of HS being a director. Afterall it's only her 2nd feature film, and there should always be room for improvement. :)

Here are a few videos taken by the aforementioned blogger during the GV

111010 Ku Hye Sun @ Peach Tree GV at BIFF 1

111010 Ku Hye Sun @ Peach Tree GV at BIFF 2

111010 Ku Hye Sun @ Peach Tree GV at BIFF 3

cre http://blog.naver.com/akiden?Redirect=Log&logNo=100141140325

this one in hancinema might help.

Ji Jin-hee in SBS's "Captain"

Actor Ji Jin-hee  has been cast for the SBS TV drama "Captain".

According to promoter 'The J Story', "Captain" is a drama that deals with passenger flight pilots and will be aired next January.

Ji Jin-hee is Kim Yoon-seong who has a gift for flying airplanes. He appears as a very rational and a perfectionist, but he's actually a humanist who has a soft heart.

Ji Jin-hee said, "This drama is very new to me as it is about something I haven't dealt with before and I'm captivated by the passion of it. Being the captain of an airplane is a first to me and it should be stimulating".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

cr: hancinema

He's ok but I would have preferred someone a little bit younger like So Ji Sub,  Jo In Sung.or Lee Dong Gun.