Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

:w00t: oh oh will be very interesting chapter 8.....

315543_164278923662446_100002410194150_314516_453220760_n.jpg

:wub:    kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss :P 

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hello Sunnies :)

OMG just finished wathing episode 7, and I cant wait for the next episode :)

Thanks everybody for all the goodies :)

Here's my MV for the week hope you like it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP_HAXKz60k

Thanks GHSforever for uploading.  I was hoping you would and you did, yay!  Another winner. wub.gifwub.gif I hope you enjoy "Wicked".  I heard it's a very good musical and maybe you could make a video using one of its songs - "Defying Gravity"...kekeke

@pia_15...Me too! Can't wait for the next episode.  Will it or will it not happen...swoon.

Thanks GHSforever for uploading.  I was hoping you would and you did, yay!  Another winner. *quoted image**quoted image* I hope you enjoy "Wicked".  I heard it's a very good musical and maybe you could make a video using one of its songs - "Defying Gravity"...kekeke

@pia_15...Me too! Can't wait for the next episode.  Will it or will it not happen...swoon.

Thanks hyesun4lyf I cant wait its going to be a great weekend :)

Soulstar – Happy

the-musical-ost-part-3.jpg?w=468&h=468

It spreads inside of my heart your smile

I think about it always

Your smiling face is prettier than anyone Else´s 

So i remember

Like coincidence under the huge sky

From the first moment we met

My head and slow heart

Thinks about you noisily

I love you, I love you

Even today ,even the

day after tomorrow

Only you, only you

I´ll have to say that I love

Even with my eyes,

closed and eyes opened

We both have each other

Even if we´re apart for a little bit

Can you be happy

with that person

Covering warm arms like a child

You fall asleep

listening to my heart

In the view the two tender lips

I kiss them,not waking you up

I love you, I love you

Even today ,even the

day after tomorrow

Only you, only you

I´ll have to say that I love

Even with my eyes,

closed and eyes opened

We both have each other

Can you be happy

with that person

For one thing I´ll  do a favor

Please stay with me always

During the time that

Is longer than forever

I love you, I love you

Even today ,even the

day after tomorrow

Only you, only you

have to say that I love

Even with my eyes,

closed and eyes opened

We both have each other

Can you be happy

with that person

Guest stephaniexue

Hi, Sunnies~! Thanks for all updates. It is like Hye Sun never stop making us feel so proud of her. I read some of you said that she inspires you. Yes, she is so inspiring. She is my inspiration too.

I want to share 2 nice quotes with all Sunnies. When I read these quotes, Hye Sun comes to my mind :). I think these quotes are suitable for Hye Sun. She has touched our heart and life. She is different, very unique.

This life is about choosing to use your life to touch other people's life with the way

that cannot be replaced with other way.

(by Katie Leicht, taken from Chicken Soup for the Teenage's Soul)

Be the difference that makes a difference. You are the difference.

(by Jewel, Spirit album)

Guest JCW2015

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image* To cheerko, thank you so much for your dilligence and the love you put into updating this thread, your undying devotion to GHS and your timeliness in providing us, Sunnies, the translations of news, tweets, gossips we so crave for each day.

To meow13 for always updating your MinSun blog with pics and vids and fanderay for the recaps and drawings, endless thanks.

To webby and yonghwa for translating as well, to GHSforever1 and thuhang and hannahnitura for all the vids - I'm forever grateful.

To all the other Sunnies I failed to name but have done a great job of keeping this thread alive, my deepest thanks.

I love you all...take care and to more pages to come!*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

you are most welcome my dear chinggu! :wub: and DOMO ARIGATO for all you positive view of our dear princess! only people w/ good heart and w/ good head can appreciate her intuition/insight. I see/define her reasoning simple yet profound and that have a good effect on others (including her antis) if they only allow theimselves to low down their pride and prejudice against her. She is exercising her "free will" and "freedom of speech" pretty good! In this dire world where a large number of people focus their life in money & fame, this girl who is possessing already a stunning natural beauty, but do not allow her physical appearance to be more visible, instead she let her inner personality to be more radiant~a beauty that can never surpass by any branded or elegant clothing! Indeed, the man who fall for her can rightfully say "Feels like I have everything in this world. I must be a lucky man. When we are together,with you it's happiness..." :wub:

Hye Sun Deabak!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hello Sunnies~

I saw THEMU 7 but not really the whole thing.

The quality of the download at Drama Crazy was not that good yesterday.

It kept on stopping and I could not see or hear the part where Yoo Jin's father and mother go to see the dcotor.Also, I did not see the part where Hong J is trying to kiss EunBi! The vid stopped again at the part where RaGyung is telling Yoo JIn that she wanted Go EunBi to see her date Yoo Jin or something like that...Then no more......So sad....I tried to see the clip many times but to no success....Maybe it will be better when I see drama fever~~my soju is too slow in coming out with the clips....

I am not going to go over the epi 7 by going over each scene in order-----it was torture yesterday that I cannot bear it. So I am going to try to summarize from memory====I am sure the realy transtation will come out soon.

Again, I enjoyed 7 very much as much as I can...we find more about people's past.

I really enjoyed the beginning of 7 where Go and Yoo are talking while walking. He asks her what if ChungDanDong Goo MiHo cannot happen? She says he can be too much to joke about something like that. She thinks she could die if that happens. She asks again if anything is the matter. He see her face and repeat that she could die and he could not tell her. He told her that nothing is wrong. Go says that it is not that she is one of the leads of the play that she is happy. She says that being part of creative process, being a part of the team who is making soemthing happen is what is making her very happy. She is not singing and dancing by herself. She says that Yoo is beginning to enjoy it too. She says she notices it. He smiles and laughs very genuinely in front of her. Then she says even if he is not enjoying it she is sure that he will enjoy as time goes on....(I love the script for Go and the two leading men in THEMU----they are refreshing and so funny and makes you feel good...keke)--(Doesn't what Go EunBi say about loving the process of working together with creative and passionate people sound just like GHS herself about being a director?? No wonder the writer and director came to GHS for the role!!!--these writer and director team really wanted to make a realistic drama with actors and staff who can make it very real!!)

After Yoo Jin drops RaGyung off at her house, she invites him for tea but he says he has to go to work. She says she is feeling anxious as she sees him leave. There is a scene at her office. Through her nosy coworkers we find out that RaGyung has been waiting for a call from Yoo which has not come for few days. Coworkers find out that RaGyung is constantly looking at the video clip from the workshop. She was suppose to take vid of the workshop but we find that she was filming Yoo Jin when he was laughing a great deal. The coworkers are amazed to see him laugh so much because he is known to be a man who rarely seem to enjoy himself or smile that much. RaGyung also was curious as she was videotaping Yoo. She moved the camera to see what he is looking at. He was looking towards Go and Sa with other staff dancing the group dance at the workshop. That is why RaGyung was saying that she feels anxious when she was dropped off at her house. Coworkers are also sensing that there is trouble in the royal couple--they call Yoo Jin the icy handsome prince. I remember at this scene, RaGyung gets a call from the richard simmons Director Jang JoonHyuk who wants to know how she is doing and how is her arm....(he is really showing lots of concern for her even though he knows that she has a fiance---one of the things that I like about this drama is that nobody really hides their true feelings from each other too much.)

Then I think we see Yoo Jin's mother losing her memory even more. She calls her husband "ajussi" when he brings over her meal. She wonders where her mommy is.....I did not hear what the doctor and the Yoo JIn's father said at all. (on the side,,,I think that doctor is a real doctor--I saw him as a medical expert reporter on a news program in the cable Korean program.--keke--somehow, this drama is tyring to make things very real--keke)

Then I remember Yoo JIn waiting at a cafe for a very happy RaGyung. Somehow he decided to give a whole day to RaGyung---from eating brunch together to doing whatever she would want to do whole day. (I wonder if he is doing that because he also feels guilty for some reason???keke) RaGyung finds out through another call from the richard simmons Dirctor asking her to go the the zoo with the staff that Go EunBi would be at a zoo to look at foxes. That is where RAGying takes Yoo Jin so that they could bump into Go EunBi.

We see Go and Goo Jak looking at foxes. Go is drawing a fox (I am sure GHS did that--don't you think?? I never knew that real foxes look that pretty!!) Go wants to know which fox closely resembles GuMiHo---GuJak is not happy being there to explain such things. But through that process he gets another creative idea as to how to present the background of the birth of GuMiHo on stage. Go says it would be great to present that idea through a narrative song. Then Hong appears saying, is someone making me write another song? GuJak says he called Hong to come because Hong only thinks about Go EunBi and Go EunBi only thinks about the musical and he wants them to be together. He wants to go and take a nap because he is not getting much sleep these days. Hong tells him to stop drinking that much and he says that he has the DNA that misses drinking if he is not drinking. (tidbit-DId you guys happen to see Gu Jak or Oh JUngSe appear in the music video of Kim HyunJoong;s new album Lucky?? He is funny there too!!) Then, Hong freely and nonchallently places his arm around Go EunBi and says," let's look at the foxes". Go is seeing that Hong is holding her shoulder and most likely wondering to herself,,,, he forgot again the discussion they had together at the workshop! (If you remember, Go told him in the beginning of the drama also that she just wants to focus on doing the musical..then at the workshop she also told him in the last episode that she wants to have a boundary in their relationship--that she wants to maintain just an actress and composer relationship and nothing more--but he always forgets or never listen to Go's request-----Right??? keke)

When Yoo+RaGyung and Hong+Go meet at the zoo, we find out that Yoo and Ra have been daing since high school for Yoo and Junio HS for Ra. (I guess that is why they kind of look very comfortable like an old couple??) Yoo Jin says that Hong Jae is not the kind of guy who would think high school seetheart loves endearing and Go says that Yoo figured out Hong well. At the car, Yoo gets a call from his grandfather to come to dinner with RaGyung. He calls his grandfather, Chairman not grandfather. In the car, RaGyung says that she feels like she got enough of Yoo JIn today to last her a whole month. Yoo JIn asks her if she has any regret about the fact that she did not date anybody else. She says that he knows her better than herself--he knows when she is hungry, when she is scared, stressed, etc and he is able to solve problems for her. So she says that she does not need anybody else. He again asks her how can you be sure when she has nothing to compare...But she insists. But then he confronts her as YOo is very good at confronting people with the fact: "You were shaken in your confidence somehow because you took us to a place where we will bump into Hong and Go when they would be at the same place at the same time as us. " He seemed disappointed in Ra about that. He wants to fold the subject.

Then they go to the dinner where grandfather and Bae are there already talking about Count Monte project.. Bae and her husband talked about a way for Bae to shine on stage for both Count Monte and GuMiHo projects by doing the Count Monte first. The Count Monte producers want to first do the show in Korea and give the Korean producers the right to sell it in Asian market. But a Japanese musical production company is also bidding for the right at the same time. So Korean production team has very little time to make a decision. But Yoo Jin is hesitating. He has not made any decision yet.

At a meeting bet Yoo and Bae only, she has told him that it is not like Yoo to be hesitating. She says that the old Yoo would have pushed back GuMiHo project without hesitation in the face of Monte project. Yoo and Bae and her husband have been working together as partners for about 14 months now and she feels like she could kind of understand and knows how he operates,,,She also says that she does not want any type of excuses or explanations from him for his new way of carrying out the business, that is, hesitating in the face of profit making venture. She feels that he will become angry in the process. She tells him that usually it is the person himself who realizes last the truth about himself. He says to himself, "truth?"

After speaking wth her husband who is also only interested in making sure Bae profits the most from any type of business venture, she takes it upon herself to push Yoo into making a decision. She is very saavy. She is the one who sets up the dinner meeting with Chairman and Yoo and his fiance. Of course, the chairman is convinced that Count Monte is a priority and the most profitable. He tells Yoo that timing is very important in business venture. If he loses the timing and the opportunity for a great venture, he will also minimize or wipe out his good standing or report card so far with the investors. Bae says at the dinner meeting that Yoo is working very differently for this project. She says that the Ice Prince is experiencing his first compassion and is working with his heart open for this project. RaGyung of course speaks on behalf of her love/finace by saying that the staff of GuMiHo are genuine and passionate about their work. Chairman says that a businessman has to sell the emotion but not to be sold into it. So, Yoo Jin calls GU Jak but he is too busy celebrating with his staff and so calls Hong Jay. He tells RaGyung that he has to tell GuMiHo people about the change as soon as possible. Otherwise, he says that Bae would be spreading rumor very soon. RaGyung says at this point that she also wondered why Yoo was hesitating about Count Monte. She says that it was not like Yoo at all. She tells him that she had a suspicion that his hesitation may have something to do with Go EunBi. That is why she wanted Go EunBi to see that they are dating and are more than business partners. He scolds her by saying that she got it all wrong and that she has to stop having these off the wall reactions and to doubt their relationship. (that was the last scene that I saw from episode). And,,,, do you see how Bae GangHee was correct about Yoo Jin getting annoyed and angry when he makes excuses about his true feelings? Infact, he blames other people for seeing "something real" in him that he does not want to recognize in himself. Bae is one smart cookie!!

Oh, I forgot,,,about the scene bet Hong and Go at the cafe. I gathered from that scene that Go really never experienced man and woman kind of love in her life. She is supposedly 23 and finished 3 years of college (including one year of her major which is medicine) before taking a leave. Her life has been her family until college and then starting from college, she became obsessed with the musicals. Go probably can appear "weird and off the wall" to her friends and classmates at her college. You know, she would be singing the musical songs out of the blue in the classroom. So, even if she was the smartest and prettiest student and all the professors had great expectation of Go, she could not have had boyfriends. who would have wanted to date her. Right??!! She would study then work and save money so that she can go and see musicals. She also told Hong that she became obsessed with musicals since the first day that she came to Seoul to attend college. She saw Bae on stage on the first day of March when she registered for college. Hong is trying to tell Go that, to live as an actress, she has to experience the kind of love that she has for the musicals. That she has to be very brave about it. He tells her that it has to be the kind of love where she would feel like she has to whole world and that she feels so alive. Go says that there are other ways to feel alive--like washing the corpses. (keke--Go is like a person who can love something emotionally moving like musicals but also a person who is scie tific-minded to love washing dead bodies.....maybe that is why she can get along with both HongJay as well as Yoo JIn???)

Then Gu Jak and Hong Jay are talking together. Gu Jak laughs at Hong for what he tried to do to Go---Hong says that he was merely coaching Go to be an actress and nothing more by trying to convince her to fall in love and experience love. Gu Jak tells HOng that Hong Jay may be or has already fallen for Go for the first time after the break-up with Bae. Here, we learn through Gu Jak that Hong Jay had indeed been a playboy--never refusing the companion of women of any type since his break-up with Bae GangHee. So, Sa Bok Ja was telling the truth to Go when she decided to be Go's "protector" when Go would go alone to Hong Jay's house for singing lessons....keke.

Only thing we still do not know is how and what Go really feels---how would she fall in love in this drama?? Who would she fall in love with?? Hong or Yoo? And when Hong told her to fall in love to become a good actress, she said yes as if she is about to do a study/ project. She also told Hong at that meeting in cafe that she can memorize everything on paper--like books and music notes but that she has hard time remembering faces and names of people....keke

Thanks Sue for quick recapped I really like episode 7 as well :)

Hope you able to watch the whole episode soon :)

Here's some pictures from the episode 7

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction103_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction124_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction130_0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE07XviD-CEOAM-Addiction201_0001.jpg

I really love GHS different facial expressions I thinks she's just too adorable :)

There's more pictures in THE Musical Thread :)

Guest eunhye05

Thanks Sue for the recaps and GHSForever for the screencaps.

There was something seriously wrong with all the links I use to watch TheMu live so I just downloaded the file from this link posted over at TheMu thread: 

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g9goqt or check it here too http://muabuonkst1.b...11-musical.html 

This one is a streaming link : http://joonmedia.tv/videos/play/41848/11  and it works! :D

Here's just some of my play by play comments on the EP7. Sue I hope these help you remember some of the scenes. Sorry that you had a hard time streaming the vids. Hope you find a better link. :)

- EB and YJ have good chemistry too but I agree with some people here, it's more like sibling love at the moment but we're getting there. :D

- KH speaks English really well! Why can't everyone do the same so we don't need subtitles anymore. lol

- I felt really bad when YJ's mom started calling his dad Ajussi - it means she no longer remembers him as her husband. She reminded me of my grandma who had alzeimers and couldn't remember any of us. :( To have a loved one no longer know who you are is really painful.

- I loved the moment at the studio when HJ was praticing and EB was looking on! This is it! Let those feelings show!! :D

- Back to YJ's parents at the hospital - Did the doctor recommend that she be hospitalized or operated on and yet YJ's dad was against it? He didn't like what the doctor was saying or recommending. Side note: i love that they have EB's Grandma with them. Suddenly I remembered that she lost a daughter in EB's mom as well. :( 

- Back to EB and HJ at the cafe. I love that they still have these cute little dates. This place looks like it's somewhere in GangNam which is a highend district in Seoul. I wonder what they were talking about, it looks like another of those sweet conversations where HJ is trying to get something through to EB. In the end it looks like she agrees to whatever they were discussing. hehe

- I wonder what HJ and GJ were talking about over at GJ's place. Its like he's teasing HJ with EB and KH. Was HJ saying that he like EB!?

- That scene between YJ and that guy... I have no idea what was happening but that guy's chewing on the sandwich was too loud it was both annoying and disgusting. lol. Fast forward please. 

- Why did KH thank SW at her studio. She seems really happy with what he explained or said. Was it because he made Count Monty possible?

- It's like EB is no longer as happy to leave little sweet notes on KH's milk and is just doing it out of habit. Good for you girl! Next time don't bother! haha

- Woohoo More practice scenes. I love it when they show the rehearsals and dance sequences. I wonder if we get to see the whole thing in the end considering BokJa got pregnant during filming. I hope they show the entire musical. Oh dear. That would suck if they didnt. I also wish EB sings other songs. I love the main song but I also want to hear the other songs she sang in Episode 3 and the one from the BTS that didn't make the cut.

- Yey we finally get to see EB's blog! Her Grandma's so cute!  It's as if she treats EB as a little girl. "Aigoo!" "Aigoo! "So Happy!" I want more interaction between the two of them in the future.

- I haven't seen the Count of Monte Cristo the Musical but KH really has a nice set of pipes! I love it! Outside of her role of Kang Hee-  I am now a big fan of Ok Ju Hyun the singer. She's really good! :D Here's the english version

and the one with OJH

The lyrics are applicable to KH in the plot as well! It's as if she's reflecting on the simpler times when she and HJ were together and when he was still hers. Really really love the scriptwriter! This song fits perfectly!

- Poor RK.Looks like she's scared and stressed over YJ. 

- I can't really place what went on during the KH and YJ meeting. It was a really long one though since it started with coffee and led to dinner. 

- Wonder what KH tells HJ at his doorstep. Was she hinting that TheMu won't happen and that she's also moved on because she knows she can't compete with EB in his heart? (Again subs would really help! Since I'm making up my own plot with all my guessing here. lol) 

- They went to EVERLAND! (Korea's Disneyland) Wow! I was there last July. Sweet! I wish they showed like a date montage where they were on the rides and eating cotton candy and stuff. That would have been cute although maybe the writer didn't want to get to cliche by including that. More moments of cuteness between our couple though. LOVE THE HEADGEAR. haha. What were they all doing there at the same time? Studying foxes? Was it a group date or did they just run into each other. haha. 

- RK and YJ in the car - *Blank face* i don't know what's happening here. 

- KH what's with the sucking up to YJ's Grandpa too. Hmmm... what's happening! what's happening! Is KH convincing YJ to go for Count Monty?

- I'm really enjoying the acapella group. They're so fun to watch. 

- The cast are finally given their scripts and EB's getting all sentimental as her dream is really happening. Oh dear me! Not pushing forward with Cheongdamdong Gumiho = taking candy away from our baby. Waterworks! I shall cry!

- Side note- i think the scenes that GHS has in GJ's resto/offic are more recent coz her hair is much more tamed and longer. It looks better too. :) Even DC's hair is different from the other scenes.

- The ending scenes are more about the final decision of the group regarding Cheongdamdong Gumiho vs Count Montecristo.... looks like GJ's dream just went down the drain.... but then again... this is The Musical and we know it will work out in the end. In the meantime... we bear with the bad news until the plot twists. :D

- The preview shows how devasted everyone is with the news. Hope you can translate this sue/webby when you guys finally get to watch it. I'm dying to know what the next episode will be about and of course how that kiss will come about. XD

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

oh,,,I forgot one more scene--bet Yoo Jin and one of his investors. Mr Park.

Mr Park seemed like an ignorant and somethat rough person. He himself says that he has tons of money but he is ignorant. He has been talking with Yoo Jin's cousin (we know because Yoo Jin reports it to his grandfather or Chairman about Yoo Jin as he heard from that same investor). That investor was somewhat threatening Yoo that he has to keep his promise of making 300% profit to make up the loss incurred when his cousing was running the fund management.. He told Yoo Jin that he heard rumor that he is planning to use a newbie for the GuMiho project when Bae Gang Hee alone is enough and safe and guarantees more of success of the project. So, when the investor Park tells Yoo to do what he says and waves a pamphlet which is asking him to invest money elsewhere,,Yoo stands firm and polite without flinching..He is not going to succomb to the pressure. After meeting with that investor, Yoo Jin still did not change his mind about postponing GuMiHo Project. This scene tells me more about the integrity of Yoo character. He is really a reliable and loyal kind of character. He may manage other people's money but he also does not play with his investors like his cousin. He is the kind of business man we do need more of---keke---right???

Thanks everyone !!

Thanks Sue for quick recapped I really like episode 7 as well :)

Hope you able to watch the whole episode soon :)

Here's some pictures from the episode 7

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I really love GHS different facial expressions I thinks she's just too adorable :)

There's more pictures in THE Musical Thread :)

This is precisely what made me fall in love with this actress upon first viewing her as 'Yang Gukwha' in Pure in Heart! She has the ability to change and contort her face, like it's made of rubber, before eventually returning it to the incredible, "ullzang" beauty that we know to be Goo Hye Sun. :rolleyes: Her acting chops have been evident from the beginning and each character that she has played is a reflection of her actual self: sweet, sincere, hard-working, never relenting, and always a ray of sunshine capable of melting the coldest of hearts. :wub: These are the very qualities contained within the tiny frame of Goo Hye Sun, herself. It's never just about her. It's about everyone lucky enough to come into contact with her...

Happy Weekend all Sunniez! :lol:

Have watched Ep7 c-sub. It's pretty sad that GoMiHo has to be postponed, but I think that's the reality. From the business POV, doing Count Monte first is more safe & profit is quite guaranteed. It's not YooJin's original preference though, he can't win over his grandfather.  let's see how YooJin could gain the trust from all the staff & casts of GoMiHo, believing him that he would still invest in it.

Btw, at the end, Jae Yi asked Gu Jak if that's only the matter of money. Gu Jak answered "of course, we have script, songs, actors,  just need the money for production. From Jae Yi's expression, I wonder if he has someone in mind who has that money & willing to invest?! :huh:

eunhye05, about the preview of ep8, I translate the dialogue based on c-sub by TSKS

Gu Jak: it's finished. ChingDamDong GoMiHo is decided not to be produced!

Eun Bi: You don't regret?

Yoo Jin: I wouldn't regret

Eun Bi: this choice of yours is for earning money, and is taking away many people's flavor

Yoo Jin: Do you think flavor is more important than money?

Jae Yi: there will be another chance

and the preview ended with this ;)

TheMusicalE07111014HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010020_20111015_161619.jpg

wanna share some caps of ep7

from the way Eunbi staring at Jae Yi, I think her affection for JY is growing :wub:

TheMusicalE07111014HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_000718_20111015_155720.jpg

Eun Bi is just too cute!

TheMusicalE07111014HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_001036_20111015_155910.jpg

TheMusicalE07111014HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_001054_20111015_155828.jpg

the pics from the blog halamoni visited was beautiful, I hope SBS would release those pics too

TheMusicalE07111014HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_002314_20111015_160328.jpg

TheMusicalE07111014HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_002318_20111015_160337.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks eunhye05 for your questions--it reminded me more of the scenes that I forgot to talk about.

Wonder what KH tells HJ at his doorstep. Was she hinting that TheMu won't happen and that she's also moved on because she knows she can't compete with EB in his heart? (Again subs would really help! Since I'm making up my own plot with all my guessing here. lol)

I think she was there at Jay's doorstep before she went to meet the Chairman and YooJin couple for dinner. (I think) She was sitting way to the side of his door step so that he could have missed seeing her too. She tells Hong when he stops at the sight of her. She thought that he would forget her scent. He used to tell her that he can tell that she was at the elevator or a room because of her scent. (Maybe she was testing Hong to see if she is totally out of his mind. But it gives us some clue that Bae is not totally out of Hong's mind because he did notice Bae.) I forget the exact lines but Hong says that what Bae says seem unlike Bae---because her statement had some nuance of lack of confidence--fear that he may really have forgotten her. But Bae tells him that ony Hong can make her do that....to not only make her feel so confident but also make her feel vulnerable. Then she gives her hand to him but he does not take it. She asks him if he will never take her hand. Then she says that Hong asked her to stop coming after him. She says that she is not going to stop going after him...but that he will be more comfortable....(I did not understand that either) That is why Hong also asks her what she means by that...But she leaves.....But I understood what she was saying through the dinner with Chairman---she is going to make sure that Count Monty goes into production first--then, she won't be seeing Hong Jay for a while and Hong Jay will be comfortable because Bae wouldnot have the time to come after him for a while. But she said that she is not stopping her move towards him....

Only boy who loved and still loves Go would be GwangSoo, her childhood friend from DaeGoo who also attends same college as Go. He picks up food from Go's grandmother and takes them to Go. I am sure he and Sa will start a relationship -----he was complaing that Sa left out all the side dishes so that they spoiled. He was cleaning out spoiled food in the refrigerator. He says that when EunBi was living alone, such a thing never happened. He and EunBi must be very close because he has her keys to her house. But while he wanted Sa to hear his complaints, he finds out that she had ear plugs in because EunBi practices singing all night long. Ohhh When EunBi's grandmother was giving Gwangsoo the side dishes for EunBi, she was worried that it would be too much food...Gwangsoo mumbles to himself that "not likely since a pest has moved in with EunBi.....Grandmother askes him what he says but he says nothing....I am sure he did not want to make her worried about EunBi....kekeke

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Woah GHSforever!!!

I just saw all you mv's for THE MUSICAL along with its OST's and other songs...

They are wonderful..

I tried my best to be able to post in DC gallery so that I could give them links to mv's but I just could not do it...

I don't know what I am doing wrong...

Anyway, l hope you keep on making them, I also saw that you have thousands of hits to your mv's!!

Congratulations.

Keep on making them because it is sure to whet the appetite for many people to enjoy or to look into the great drama that is THE MUSICAL soon or later...

======================================

I read an ariticle---I am sure the link is in the DC somewhere...even the reporter writes the article feeling regret that a great drama acted by great actors and actresses is not being seen (only scoring an average of 4% in the rating) widely because it is at a very bad time (late Friday night) and also seen only one episode a week.....I totally agree!!!!

I found it--of course posted by goddessku

http://news.naver.co...&aid=0002235206

주옥같은 ‘더 뮤지컬’ 낮은인지도와 시간대 한계?

Gem-like "THE MUSICAL": The limits of low rating and the drama time slot?

top_112.gif| 기사입력 2011-10-15 10:31 btn_original_text.gif

금요드라마 ‘더 뮤지컬’이 시청률 한 자리대를 기록했다.

15일 시청률 조사회사 AGB닐슨미디어리서치에 따르면 14일 SBS 금요드라마 ‘더 뮤지컬’이 전국기준 4.0%을 기록했다. 사전제작 드라마로 뮤지컬 명곡들이 연기 잘하는 젊은 연기자들과 조화를 이루고 있는 것에 비하면 아쉬운 결과다. Rating of only 4%-it is a shame since, as a pre-recorded drama,  it has such a great harmony of sophisticated music along with great acting .

이 날 방송에서는 고은비(구혜선 분)와 홍재이(최다니엘 분)이 동물원 데이트를 즐기는 모습이 방송돼 보는 이들을 웃음짓게 했다. Today, the playful dating of Go EunBi(GHS) and Hong Jay(Choi Daniel) at the zoo brought out laughter in the drama.  

‘더 뮤지컬’은 동 시간대 유일한 드라마지만 주 1회 방송되는데다 방송시간대도 금요일 늦은 시간대여서 시청률이 낮을수 밖에 없다는 것이 방송관계자들의 의견이다. 낮은 인지도에 열악한 방송시간대가 그들의 발목을 잡고 있는 것. The only reason that the rating is low has to be due to its late nigt time on a Friday and also due to airing only one episode a week. This is what is deeping the drama at shackes.

한편 ‘더 뮤지컬’은 일부 사전제작된 드라마로 한편의 뮤지컬 무대를 만들기 위한 사람들의 땀과 열정을 주옥같은 뮤지컬 명곡들과 함께 펼쳐 보이는 본격 뮤지컬 드라마다. THE MUSICAL is a pre-recorded drama that deals with people's sweat and passion to creat an original sophisticated musical drama.

이슈팀 홍아란기자/ ent@issuedaily   === Issue Team Reporter Hong Ah Ran (thank you very much Reporter Hong Ah Ran)

20111015000020_1.jpg

===================================================================================

I know I keep on adding things...

The other thing that I remember about THEMU in epi 7 is the background music when HOng Jay and Go Eunbi are talking about needing to experience falling in love to become a good actress---Frank Sinatra's Just The Way You Look Tonight--It is a beautiful song and melody--somehow very ideal for that little chat a the cafe bet Hong  and Go......keke--by the way, I thnk I trans somewhere here that GHS also liked that song by Frank Sinatra because it was played in her one of favorite Julia Robers' movie, My Best Friend's Wedding.  Remember that?? It could be potentially good song to use for the next MV?? keke I am not sure if there would be problem using that song for mv---keke 

Ohhh and I forgot something else....

Hong and Gu Jak are talking at GU's office---Gu Jak says that Hong is trying to get ready to fall in love or prepare Go EunBi to fall in love with Hong by pretending to coach EunBi about love. But, interestingly enough, Hong is denying that he is trying to do that. But GU Jak says that nobody can fool him about the matters of the heart. Gu Jak said that HOng was trying to get ready to fall in love with Lolita that is Go EunBi---It is Lolita as HOng is suppose to be over 35 in this drama and Go is 23. When HOng did not say anything to GuJak who was asserting that Hong had love in mind when he went after Go to DaeGoo, Gu says that Hong must be over the shock of losing Bae Gang Hee.  But Jay keeps on  denying it.....So, at this point, we are not sure what is the true emotion or feelings of Hong Jay. He had been a playboy so skinship comes very naturally to him? Go seems to kind of accept it now.....even if she may not be certain about her feelings for Hong???? Also Gu Jak tells Hong at the office that he felt the intensitiy of something something between Prince Yoo Jin and Princess Suh Ra Gyung and Go EunBi....EVen Sa Bok Ja told Gu Jak that Yoo's considerarion for Go EunBi was intense. So, since Hong insists that he is not trying to get Go to fall in love with him, Gu tells him to coach Go about love through the love triangle that was forming between the royal couple and herself.....kekeke--plot thickens....everybody knows what is going on and it is being talked about----I don't know why but when I see THEMU, it truly is like seeing a musical in a drama form or a Shakespear play where there is lot of gossip behind the main characters......Know what I mean????  Like the office workers at Ra Gyung's Office as well,,,,,it is like there is a narration going on behind the drama to help audience talk about and think about the plot and the hearts of the main characters and their dilemma.....keke...

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Both cr to goddessku of DC!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123272&page=1&bbs=

pic)어제 구혜선이랑 사진찍음!!ㅋㅋㅋ I took pix with GHS yesterday! kekeke

2011-10-09 17:11:47

복숭아나무 다 보고 After watching Peach Tree

GV한 40분하고 ㅋㅋㅋ After 40 min of GV kekeke

마지막에 단체사진찍는데 바로 옆에서 찍음 ㅋㅋ We took a group pic and I was right next to her. keke

향수 냄새까지 맡을 수 있는거리 It was a distance that I can smell her perfume. kekeke

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

진짜 최고 이쁨.. Prettiest person...

사람이 아님.. It is not love..(I think the person means that she is not appearing pretty to him because he is in love.)

아 그리고 Ah, and then..

복숭아나무 정말 재밌더군요 ㅋㅋ Peach Tree was really interesting. keke

요술은 뭔가 부족했다고 느꼈는데 I felt that YoSool lacked something.

복숭아나무는 정말로 아름다운 영화였음.. But Peach Tree is truly a beautiful movie

나중에 시간나면 자세한 후기 올릴게염 When I have time, I will post my detailed reaction to the movie.

http://www.soccerline.co.kr/slboard/view.php?uid=1992957019&page=1&code=locker&keyfield=name&key=%B1%B8%B8%AE%B4%F5%C0%CC%BC%F6&period=0|1993320377

2~3)

BIFF

구혜선감독님 위로해주고 질문해주고 답듣고

마지막으로 옆자리에서 사진찍고!

DirGHS was consoled, was asked questions and we listened to her answeres..And I took a pix with her right next to her.

AB-B=A형에 Blood Tpe AB-B=blood type A

막내에 She is the youngest daugher

다방면의 활동까지 Doig all kinds of activites

그날하루 영화로 만나서 팬이되었다 I met her through one movie in one day and I became her fan.

http://cyw.do/11rFSz/peqwg

=============================

Koo twit update:

Potato is snoring loudly. I am running the washing machine and also vacuuming. A cozy cocaphony.

Guest eunhye05

Thank you Meow13 for the added screencaps and translation of the preview. That does not look like EunBi's room where she had fallen asleep. There are blinds. Sorta like she fell asleep at HongJae's or something. hehe,

Sue Thanks for your updates and explanations. Thank you for never tiring to do this for us. I shall now rewatch with clarity :D We have 9 more episodes left! It saddens me that we're almost at the half way mark! @_@ With regards to the ratings game... wasn't it being rerun on Saturdays? I wonder if more people watch it then. It was just SBS's wrong strategy to place it on Friday nights plus the lack of promotion for it. Anyways, I hope that when it starts airing in Japan it gets higher ratings and more appreciation. That way, maybe other countries like Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia etc who usually acquire Kdramas will follow and get the rights as well. We all know the show is really good and even the reviews from other blogs have all been outstanding. I visit about 3 other sites that recap/review the musical (kolorfulpalette.wordpress.com , dramabeans.com and koreandramareviews.com) and so many random fans have been emerging here and there based on their comments. Lot's of converts too based on word of mouth. Its highly recommended so that alone makes me proud and satisfied enough. :D

Guest Earthprincess

wow, thanks so much for sharing all the goodies and for tirelessly sharing translations and everything.

i just ran through something and would like to confirm. Did Choi Daniel also cast in Hye Sun's movie "Peach Tree"? He has credits for it in his dramawiki page and there had been some news in the past that he agreed to act in it for friendship's sake. Was he really a cast there? :)

I can't wait to see Peach Tree in DVD or in theaters, it really is looking to be a great movie. I am so proud of Hye Sun for making it. :)

about the preview of TMU ep8!

Gu Jak: it's finished. ChingDamDong GoMiHo is decided not to be produced!

... Eun Bi: You don't regret?

Yoo Jin: I wouldn't regret

Eun Bi: this choice of yours is for earning money, and is taking away many people's flavor

Yoo Jin: Do you think flavor is more important than money?

Jae Yi: there will be another chance

and the preview ended with this pics :* .... :D tadaaaaaa

a> (uda dibahas siy di preview post) :D