Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies!

Thank you all for updates on our GHS-ssi.

Thanks webby for tweet translation.

Deepest sympathy to all you Sunnies who supported and cheered for  minsun.

It is not easy to deal with disappointments.

But I thoguht LMH said that he was dating a non-celebrity not too long ago.

So, I am confused.

Anyway, deepest sympathy. I mean that.

I am still somewhat curious that GHS seems to show off Potato through her tweet more than her other dogs. It is possible that all the small ones are with her parents--including Peanut ...and that means they are not at Cafe Manolin. But, what about Bhap?? Poor Bhap!!! Why isn't GHS showing camera time for Bhap anymore? He also lives in Cafe Manolin---right???!! What is the meaning of this...GHS plays favorite to her children??? I cannot accept it!! kekeke I hope GHS is not playing favorite~~But it must be nice for that heavy Potato to step on her back after a hard day of being scrunched over  the editing computer---Ahhhh!!

GHS is tweeting lot more about Peach Tree in many ways....I sincerely pray and pray for the commercial success of PEACH TREE. Of course, I am very excited to see GHS on small screen and cannot wait....But I am so much more nervous and anxious for PEACH TREE to really hit big!!! ~~~Because making movies is much more the GHS's baby--in my mind.

Thanks Sunnies!!

I noticed that too cheerkoo.. looks like Potato is enjoying much exposure compared to the other 8 pups. I guess she's the most behaved among them and can accompany Hye-sun during long hours of editing hehe!

I am one of the sad sunnies right now since I've been supporting minsun for 2 years now. But I am a fan and supporter of HYE-SUN first and foremost, so I just focus on all the good things happening to our dear girl :D Let's all wish for the big, commercial success of PEACH TREE and THE MUSICAL.

jejejej I also wonder why is potato who has taken more photos Goo Hye Sun noona .... .. will be a special gift for someone special?? jejeje that someone may be kim hyun joong? jejejejeje

and for the fans minsun ... appear not to be discouraged because someone special to her .....and then hope that Lee Min Ho will not regret having had the opportunity to go out with her but I did not know ... as they say you have until you lose it ...

I'm so glad eonni tweet again, best wishes for her movie "Peace Tree" Fighting!^^

just wanna add some pics of Gamja/Potato from some bloggers who've visited manolin cafe. Gamja is so handsomeeeeee :lol: you guys can check other pics too by click the sites ;)

tx8bN.jpg

2pr2Q.jpg

eyTa2.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/muningi/20135812642

http://na-bee.net/130116174459

http://blog.naver.com/colplay337/50118932555

cre: @darupati

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Thank you sue for the book review  :)  it'd be nice if her book can adapted to the drama, not would be an ideal ending maybe, but the story itself is very good, esp for us a woman  ;) . i can't wait for The Musical too, it's been so loooongg after BOF  :sweatingbullets: i can't watch live, so i do hope there will be some people who willing it to share the raw video+sub for us  :D

GHS & Sunnies Hwaiting~~~~^^

---

Hyesun eonni just tweeted  :w00t:

@koohs: '복숭아 나무'편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고있슴니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다. ㅎ yfrog.com/gy4k0guj yfrog.com/gz620osj

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

eonni is always busy.keke ~^^ stay healthy hyesun eonni!<3 weée be looking forward to watching you on TV screen again through THE MUSICAL and  ABSOLUTE DARLING!:wub: hwaiting!:D

i am somewhat curious also,potato  has been having too much exposure  is he a gift from someone?keke. ~^^can someone who knows answer this,i am really curious. :D anyways,  have a great day ahead SUNNIES!:)

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi Sunniez

열혈 감독 구혜선, 어깨 구긴 사연은?

기사본문SNS댓글 쓰기입력: 2011-08-24 08:30 / 수정: 2011-08-24 11:55

[연예팀] 영화 감독 겸 배우 구혜선이 애견과 함께 찍은 사진을 공개했다.

8월24일 구혜선은 자신의 트위터에 "'복숭아 나무'편집실인데요. 어깨 꾸기면서 편집을 공부(?)하고 있습니다. 괜찮아요. 감자가 어깨를 마구 밟아줄겁니다"라는 글과 함께 사진 두장을 게재했다.

사진 속 구혜선은 홀로 편집기 앞에 앉아 작업을 하는 모습이 보이며 다른 사진에서는 구혜선의 애견 '감자'와 함께 찍은 모습이다. 구혜선이 감자를 바라보는 눈빛이 사랑스럽고 다정해 보는 이로 하여금 미소짓게 만든다.

한편 구혜선이 연출을 맡은 영화 '복숭아 나무'는 배우 조승우, 류덕환, 남상미가 출연, 샴쌍둥이 이야기를 다뤘다. (사진출처: 구혜선 트위터 캡처)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 star@bntnews.co.kr

Guest sammi02

If "The Musical" is only going to air one episode each Friday, it is going to take 4 months for the whole entire series to air and if she takes on "Fly Again" which is suppose to air in Dec., she could possibly have 2 dramas on air at the same time in Korea. In addition, if Taiwan starts to air AD at the end of the year, there will be 3 of her dramas overlapping eachother. After an almost 3 yr. drought, I'm very excited about her upcoming projects, even though I will be very busy, I will make time to watch her.

Sue ~~ I think this is what you are referring to... This is now a HOT Topic...

It’s Official: Lee Min Ho’s Agency Confirms Relationship with Park Min Young

by: thunderstix on Aug 22, 2011 Flag as inappropriateFollowing conflicting reports over Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young’s dating rumors, Lee Min Ho’s agency, StarHaus Entertainment, just released a statement confirming their relationship.

“We think there were some miscommunications on our part. We just wanted to be cautious with some media outlets using the word ‘Yul Ae (ed’s note: passionately in love in Korean)’ to describe their relationship, especially when they’re just starting to get to know each other now,” an official from StarHaus told Star Today in a phone interview.

Just a few hours after news broke out of their dating rumors this morning, StarHaus denied the report as false, saying it’s “hard to call it a romantic relationship.”

“The two have known each other for a long time, and it seems like they were able to rely on each other through the rigorous filming process of ‘City Hunter.’ It is true that they are dating each other,” the official said.

So it’s official—Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young are indeed dating each other! (just make sure you don’t say they’re passionately in love). Hope this clarifies any confusion you might have had over their relationship!

its kinda sad to us... but welll as the saying goes "when the door close there's a lot of window to be open or will open, eventually"

well i dont like LMH nowadays am very biased bec of the reason he is behaving these past 2 or 1 -1/2 years,,

anyway just like any other member here... we have a very strong candidate to our very cute idol "Kim Hyun Joong" hehheheh

they will be very good pair i think...both are very down to earth and very practical... and there's a lot of good and kind guy out there i think the problem is ghs doesn't have the time to choose which is which..... i love to see her to team up again in 1. rain , 2, jo in sung 3. lee seung gi or anyone out there just like so ji sub...

well sorry they're are my favorite...

the news regarding to lmh dating her previous partner..well all i can say is I.D.C and lets just move on, maybe god is preparing someone who is very much applicable to our cutie idol... lets just support her in her projects hope she accept the fly again drama.... so that we can see her often and always hehehhe..

thanks guys everyone here esp for translating every word for us.... i am very grateful to you guys have a nice day everyone

Hi sunnies..... am truly very happy that the hyesun's drought is coming to an end soon....i really miss her and can't wait to see her pretty face  on screen once more.^_^

It's so heartwarming to know that she looks fine from her tweet and I know that she'll be fine cuz she 's a woman of substance and nothing'll ever bring her down.

I sincerly wish that she'll take more time to relax and be able to take things in her stride but I know it's hard for her cuz she is one  who knows the value of time and treasures it.She uses it, invest is and make it count !!!

Hyesun..fighing !!!!

May God bless her abundantly !!!!!

sorry to say this, but jazz_10 and Ijlian, i don't think it is appropriate to post that article in this thread. thanks.

Have a nice day everyone! *quoted image*

It is just so happened that Sue is asking about the recent news that she didn't know and she just wanted to know what is it all about... Sorry Sue if I mentioned your name here. But if this would really make other Sunnies angry, Sorry and I am also affected by the news... :( I don't want to be misunderstood because we are all here to support each other for HYE SUN, am I right? And I did not say anything bad here in the first place.

Let us  make our day BRIGHT Sunnies  .. :)

Hello Sunnies! Wow, what a week this has been for news about our Hyesun - I'm ecstatic!!! Thanks for your info and updates, pics, etc. - which I so greatly appreciate! As Sue has stated before, my condolences to all of you who may have been Minsun fans. It's a lot to digest and to process, and I'm sorry for any of you who may have been hurt by the news. BUT.....my only and final thought on the whole matter is, I bet Hyesun would be happy for him! Being such a genuinely good person who cherishes her friendships, I believe she and Minho remain good friends and that she would be happy for him. Period. Other than that, I really don't care about his news as much as I do hers! :w00t: Waaahhhh! The Musical is coming! After reading the comment by that one person who said she woke up in the middle of the night thinking about the kiss scene between Choi Daniel and Hyesun? I can't wait for this! And after seeing his recent acting roles, I've really come to like Choi Daniel and look forward to seeing their onscreen chemistry! He's funny, cute, and I like the way he's supported her from day one when he attended her Yosool premiere, to his cameo role in Peach Tree, and I especially like how he and Hyesun have openly gone out in public as friends without having to worry about it too much. He's a good man in my book. :rolleyes: I am soooo crossing my fingers too for Hyesun's participation in Fly Again! I think it would really be a great "meaty" role for her to play a pilot, and if she does, I'm wondering who would play the male lead in this drama. So many possibilities! I vote for Lee Hyun Jin (Heartstrings), Lee Sang Woo, Jung Gyu Woon, or Park Shi Hoo. Of course I would love for her to act again with Suh Jisuk from Pure 19!! :P We still have Peach Tree and AD to look forward to too!!! I think I'm going to be in 7th Heaven for the next few months with her projects!! Finally, I love "Ghamja" - he is soooo adorable! I too have 2 golden retrievers like him, both boys, and they are very sweet and affectionate dogs. They crave a lot of attention and love people - I'd say the perfect match for Hyesun, and I bet that's why he's out where people can go up to pet him and play with him. Wish all of you a good week, and am looking forward to all the upcoming events for uri Hyesun!! Praying also for a press con for the Musical!!! Thanks again Sunnies!!! :D

It is just so happened that Sue is asking about the recent news that she didn't know and she just wanted to know what is it all about... Sorry Sue if I mentioned your name here. But if this would really make other Sunnies angry, Sorry and I am also affected by the news... :( I don't want to be misunderstood because we are all here to support each other for HYE SUN, am I right? And I did not say anything bad here in the first place.

Let us  make our day BRIGHT Sunnies  .. :)

If it's not appropriate to reply to the news posted...I may say SORRY?But I don't have any bad intentions replying to the post.

I don't want to misunderstood either,I just want to support GHS on this thread since this is hers and the Sunnies who is supporting her.

Well,if I have offended you in a way...which I think I didn't....I will still say  SORRY!!!@summer11...Hope we' re good now ...

Tnx,to all updates!I will still lurk on this thread...love u guys!:wub:

hyesun tweet ;)

8/26 kbs1 독립영화관에서 새벽01시10분 '당신'이 방영됩니다.십분이 안되는 단편인데요. 이쁜 남상미배우님이 나오니..꼭 보셔야해요ㅎ

http://twitter.com/#!/koohs/status/106282963565674496

---------------------------------

JUST REMINDER : please respect other actors in here! this place is hs thread,lets keep this thread peacefully

Guest summer11

jazz_10 and Ijlian, no need to say sorry.:) I know what you are feeling right now and I symphatize with you guys.

It is just that we should keep this thread with positive vibes and we should respect other actors just what

natali has posted. smile.gif

sammi02, yes it is possible that we could see overlapping projects of Hye Sun until next year. Can't wait w00t.gif

Thanks for the updates guys and God bless everyone! smile.gif