Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

special thanks for foreign fans by 여신쿠

Cre http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121604&page=1&bbs=

GHS Soompi - cheerkoo congrats sue

i hope someday 여신쿠 will leave her comment in here.seems she visit soompi regulary.for 여신쿠 please say hai for GHS overseas fans in here :)

caps by kuhyesun_jp

2v2f82b.jpg

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi sunniez

Twitter de Koohs

20110819khstwitter.jpg

오늘 새벽 1시 10분입니다. KBS 독립영화관에서 '요술'이 방영하는데요. 많은 시청부탁드림니다. 이렇게 생긴 사람도 잠깐 나와요.ㅎ http://t.co/kfq1sRN

thanks sunniez

Guest eunhye05

Amazing! Thanks for all the updates guys! You guys are just awesome! GHS is just full of surprises! Now i wonder how she'll be doing all these activities before the year ends. She has school end of august, has to edit peach tree, film last few scenes for The Musical and (hopefully) also star in Fly Again.. What a super wonder woman! XD Just hope she doesnt tire herself out. :-( AJA GHS! You go girl!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi sunniez

Twitter de Koohs

*quoted image*

오늘 새벽 1시 10분입니다. KBS 독립영화관에서 '요술'이 방영하는데요. 많은 시청부탁드림니다. 이렇게 생긴 사람도 잠깐 나와요.ㅎ http://t.co/kfq1sRN

thanks sunniez

Thanks so much Chio-Mexico!

Right now it is 1:10 in the morning. YoSool is being broadcast on KBS Independent Movies at this time. I hope that many of you can see it. Very briefly, you will also see a person who look like this. hehe

(GHS is wanting people to see her move YOSool. I hope many do!! She posted a black and whilte pic of herself. I wonder if she is back in KOrea or if she is still overseas...does anyone know?? A strange question for you...does GHS look as if she is not wearing anything in that black and white pix??)

special thanks for foreign fans by 여신쿠

Cre http://gall.dcinside...604&page=1&bbs=

GHS Soompi - cheerkoo congrats sue

i hope someday 여신쿠 will leave her comment in here.seems she visit soompi regulary.for 여신쿠 please say hai for GHS overseas fans in here  :)

caps by kuhyesun_jp

*quoted image*

Thanks natali!!

There is a big GHS fandom in Costa Rica!

Many links to the sites.

I found out other members of DC also visit us. A member posted that we the soompies are excited for GHS's new possible drama! keke--she calls us soompi-쑴피- in Korean letters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121613&page=1&bbs=

just saw this post by ◕‿◕ in DC.

She saw someone's tweet one hour ago saying that she saw GHS, but that tweeter seems to be in Taiwan.

한시간전 트윗에 쿠봤다는 계탄분이!!!!!!

긍데 대만에 계신분인듯 ㅇㅇ?

A pic of Hye Sun with Bi Xiao Hai @ AD wrap up party

8a28f7a8.jpg

cre 畢曉海 @ weibo

as per my previous post, tiffany06268 has visited Hye Sun on the set during the last day shoot of AD. She was lucky to get an autograph & group pic with HS :) She posted the following pic on weibo and mentioned that she asked the driver of HS, who drive her around in TW these 4 months, HS has never taken any pic with fan during her stay in TW. So she thought she's really lucky :D

679225e4gw1dkbdzyext1j.jpg

tiffany06268: 真的很感謝親民又美麗的歐尼 雖然才見過兩次面 但是卻讓我拿到了簽名還有合照 謝謝歐尼最後的抱抱以及握手 等妳再來台灣唷 icon_smile.gif?m=1305289405g

translation: My  gratitude to onnie, who is nice & pretty. Though this is only the  second we met, I got a autograph and group photo. Thanks onnie for the  hug & hand shake at last. Looking forward to your visit to Taiwan  again icon_smile.gif?m=1305289405g

Cre tiffany06268 @ weibo

Guest minjee

Thanks so much Chio-Mexico!

Right now it is 1:10 in the morning. YoSool is being broadcast on KBS Independent Movies at this time. I hope that many of you can see it. Very briefly, you will also see a person who look like this. hehe

(GHS is wanting people to see her move YOSool. I hope many do!! She posted a black and whilte pic of herself. I wonder if she is back in KOrea or if she is still overseas...does anyone know?? A strange question for you...does GHS look as if she is not wearing anything in that black and white pix??)

it's funny you mentioned that sue~~ at first when I saw the pic I thought Hyesun was topless or something haha! she still looks pretty as always~ I'm really surprised that she's possibly be casted for a new drama in SBS, she should be back to Korea or maybe 2moro hopefully she'll be able to have a meeting of a possible new drama project in her hands! :D But I wonder how she can fit it since she's always so busy and be starting school soon! It's like I can imagine Hyesun having a checklist of the things she's done/accomplised...now that AD has wrapped up filming I feel so :D I hope she gets lots of rest when she goes back home! AD hwaiting!!! :D it's great to see Hyesun so active on twitter and I hope many people watches her movie on KBS tonight! :D thanks for all the updates SUNNIES!!!! Our patience is paying off with Hyesun's surprises! <3 :D :D

A pic of Hye Sun with Bi Xiao Hai @ AD wrap up party

*quoted image*

cre 畢曉海 @ weibo

HELLO SUNNIES !

Thank YOU meow13 for all the updates cheerkoo for all the translation and all the sunnies who are updating this thread..

Sorry meow to cut your post.. it is because she look like she just cried from this pic..i guess she got close to her co workers from AD after almost 4 months of working with them and she got sad that their shooting has ended already..

@cheerkoo..yes i remember that interview from namsang tower that she wanted to propose to her BF up the sky that is why she wanted to get a license in flying..

i hope and will pray for it..that she get the role because she korean actress that have said that she likes to learn to fly..reminds me also the one time we were talking about MAGIC..SINCE she made that movie a lot of musical drama came out..

that black and white picture of her i think she is wearing a midriff top..

if GHS is going back to school we don't have to worry if she will do FLY AGAIN in DEC.because it will be her WINTER BREAK (DEC.16-FEB 9)

I wonder when THE MU will really be aired although it is on the SBS official list of UPCOMING DRAMAS still there is no date on it..

AGAIN THANK YOU SUNNIES FOR ALL THE UPDATES AND IT IS SO HEARTWARMING TO SEE THIS THREAD SO ACTIVE AGAIN !

Thanks for the updates! I am so delighted with the recent news :)

I also remember that interview at Namsan Tower for a Japanese program. She does want to learn how to fly a plane! Wow, this would be a great role for her. I hope this will be her big comeback on Korean TV! There's still hope for the Musical but her role in Fly Again is a bit more remarkable :)

Happy Weekend to all sunnies!

A lucky fan visited Hye Sun on the set on last day shooting

679225e4gw1dkbdzyext1j.jpg?w=468&h=702

tiffany06268: 真的很感謝親民又美麗的歐尼 雖然才見過兩次面 但是卻讓我拿到了簽名還有合照 謝謝歐尼最後的抱抱以及握手 等妳再來台灣唷

My gratitude to onnie, who is nice & pretty. Though this is only the second we met, I got a autograph and group photo. Thanks onnie for the hug & hand shake at last. Looking forward to your visit to Taiwan again

Cre tiffany06268 @ weibo

Yeah!!! So excited for the news, hope she will accept it ;) Thank you so much for Sunnies for the updates! you guys are amazing as always~~^^

Here another article from Allkpop

Goo Hye Sun to star in SBS’s new drama ‘Fly Again’?

20110427_goo_hyesun.jpg

It’s been revealed that there’s a very good chance that actress Goo Hye Sun will star in SBS’s new upcoming drama ‘Fly Again‘!

On August 19th, a unnamed drama official stated that Goo Hye Sun has been confirmed to star as the main female character in ‘Fly Again’ which will be Korea’s first aviation drama and begin airing this upcoming December.

The official continued, “Goo Hye Sun is currently in Taiwan filming for ‘Absolute Boyfriend‘. She will prepare for filming once she returns to Korea.”

However, Goo Hye Sun’s agency YG Entertainment released a statement saying, “It’s true that she is considering the female role in ‘Fly Again’, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

‘Fly Again’ will share the story of an ambitious and passionate co-pilot who grows and develops into a full pilot. It’s expected to be the most anticipated drama of the latter half of this year.

If she accepts the role, Goo Hye Sun will play the character of Han Da Jin, a female co-pilot who is extremely passionate about her work, and has a positive and cheerful outlook on life.

Furthermore, this will be the first Korean drama Goo Hye Sun has starred in since KBS2’s hit 2009 drama ‘Boys over Flowers‘.

Source: TV Report, My Daily via Nate

Goo Hye Sun Tweet:

koohs 구혜선

영화'복숭아나무'현장에서. 아역배우 영운군과 한컷입니다. 땡깡쟁이 영운이.멋진 배우가 되길 희망합니다..!

psyfo-1.jpg

Thank you all so much for all the great news and updates of our amazing Idol...

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Goo Hye Sun Tweet:

koohs 구혜선

영화'복숭아나무'현장에서. 아역배우 영운군과 한컷입니다. 땡깡쟁이 영운이.멋진 배우가 되길 희망합니다..!

*quoted image*

Thank you all so much for all the great news and updates of our amazing Idol...

Thank you joarjess for the new tweet. I think GHS is very strategic with her tweets: she is giving us lots of pix that remind us of PEACH TREE--perhaps she is going to have it ready for viewing very soon?? GHS knows that whatever she tweets, it goes straight to the news. But our Koo has a way of doing such promotion without being in your face about it....gentle yet effective----you know what I mean?? A very smart cookie she is~~ke

Her tweet: At the film location of Peach Tree, this is a pix with child actor YoungWoon. I hope that naughty YoongWoon becomes an admirable actor.

We also know that besides this child actor, there is another child actor. Forgot his name. He was the child actor who starred as her son in King and I drama.

Good evening/morning Sunnies ;)

Wow what a great friday so much info regarding our GHS :)

Fly Again that will be awesome since she wants to learn how to fly this is going to be a great experience for her :) your right Sue I remember that interview :)

Thanks for all the update meow, sue, natali, joarjess, dewimoar, prettywiz pictures, links I really appreciate them all :)

To my other sunnies yonghwa, ais730, robo4, minjee, sukreen, chio mexico and to everybody else hello :)

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi Sunniez

Thanks

koohs 구혜선

저희 조감독님이 사투리를 교묘하게 표준어로 바꿔쓰시는 그런 분이신데요.ㅎㅎ매번 영우(~)운아. 영우나. 하셔서 영운인줄 착각했슴니다ㅎ아역배우 김영훈군 입니다!죄송합니다!!! http://t.co/MszQBpb

hace 8 minutos

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi Sunniez

Thanks

koohs 구혜선

저희 조감독님이 사투리를 교묘하게 표준어로 바꿔쓰시는 그런 분이신데요.ㅎㅎ매번 영우(~)운아. 영우나. 하셔서 영운인줄 착각했슴니다ㅎ아역배우 김영훈군 입니다!죄송합니다!!! http://t.co/MszQBpb

hace 8 minutos

Thanks Chio-Mexico!

This tweet by GHS is her correcting the name of the child actor whom she posted about in her last tweet message. In her previous tweet, GHS called the child actor Young Woon. But, his name is Young Hoon.

Her tweet: Our Lighting Director is a kind of person who is very skillful at applying his country accent as the standard language. keke Each time, he would refer to him as Young Woo (~) Woon ah, Young Woo ah. So, I made a mistake of thinking his name is Young Woon. This is our child actor, Kim Young Hoon. I apologize.

Her last tweet also turned into a news article: Basically, the article talks about Peach Tree and also talks about GHS as the kind-hearted director who takes care of her child actor in her movie. 

http://gall.dcinside...1629&page=1=

http://news.nate.com.../20110820n02853

구혜선, 아역배우 챙기는 다정한 영화감독

bnt뉴스 기사전송 2011-08-20 08:51

Cre http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=121633&page=1&bbs=

대만에서~

2011/08/20 14:51

꺄~~~

대만 공항에서 구혜선언니를 봤어요!!

완전 날씬하구 얼국두 작구...

옆에 매니절하구,코디두 있었어요!!!

또 한가지, 우리랑 같은 비행기!!!!