Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi junpyo-jandi!

Although I cannot vouch for it, it seems that GHS went to Korea on May 8th for less than a day from Taiwan. I am sure that she is back in Taiwan now filming and working hard. She would not shirk her responsibility. She most likely went to Korea for the Parents Day in Korea and to greet her 9 sons. She did say one time that she would love to have about 5 children herself and mostly boys. I guess 9 male pets would do for the time being. hahah

How long does it take to go from Taiwan to Korea?

Hello to all sunnies,

I'm so happy that AD 's filming is in progress now and hoping that everything will be smooth-sailing without any hitches. I wish her every success ....oh how I miss her on screen !!!! May God keep her in shalom peace !!!

She is still looking so pretty  and her personality never fail to amaze me....such an amazing lady and a very filial daughter too !!!!

Wow...wow... nine pets ?? How is she going to manage them ??? She loves animals so much what more if it's her own children....she will definitely make a great mother !!!

Thanks once again to all sunnies for your precious time and effort in keeping this thread going:)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I heard through the grapevine that the second leading male actor, Penny , may have changed his mind about doing the AD drama. Does anyone know if this is true? I sincerely pray not. But if he did change his mind, I pray that they also replaced him with much better actor. :angry:

I heard through the grapevine that the second leading male actor, Penny , may have changed his mind about doing the AD drama. Does anyone know if this is true? I sincerely pray not. But if he did change his mind, I pray that they also replaced him with much better actor. :angry:

if this is true ...

the professionalism of the famous Taiwanese is leaving much to be desired .... <_<

hello sunnies :)

@sue ~ this is a bad news again?  :(  hope this is only a false alarm but if its true the AD production must get a replacement immediately coz they were already started the filming. B)

@GHSforever ~~ I think Nicolas Teo was the original second lead before he was replaced by Penny and he dropped out AD when Wu Chun backed out, sorry if I'm mistaken.  :)

@yonghwa ~~ very well said :)

Thanks for all the updates!  :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

HELLO SUNNIES!

I found at baidu YAHOO have poll again SO FAR GHS is leading follwed by yoona..im not sure if it is the same one that she won 2 yrs. ago when she went to TAIWAN to attend the award ceremony..and this might also help to promote her drama AD..

MEOW can you pLS. help us to understand it so we can vote..

韩FAN太给力鸟

FR:http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&category=1&code=201105

2011年战绩:

一月第二

二月第一

三月第二

四月第一

五月领先

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Thanks prettywiz!

I think the link below is the same thing.

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=6771&cd=219

You will find GHS's pix and two rectangular boxes. The first one is violet color and it says: 투표하기 = To Vote. Click on that box and then a message box will appear with: 투표하였읍니다=You voted. Clilck the OK button on that message.  It seems like you have to wait about 30 seconds to vote again. So, let us vote for GHS!!  The Orange rectangular box next to the violet box is to see the current total ranking. At this time GHS is still on top followed by Kim HyunJoon, our JiHoo Sunbae. GHS is under Talent section. The other categorty to the left is for the singers. KHJ is very popular and I like him too, but I would love it if GHS stays on top. I wonder if this is the Yahoo Buzz ??

If the actor Penny really dropped out from AD, I vote that Taiwan GTV consider hiring Kim HyunJoong!  keke ,,,Of course, it is most improbable,,,,,,

Thanks prettywiz!

I think the link below is the same thing.

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=6771&cd=219

You will find GHS's pix and two rectangular boxes. The first one is violet color and it says: 투표하기 = To Vote. Click on that box and then a message box will appear with: 투표하였읍니다=You voted. Clilck the OK button on that message.  It seems like you have to wait about 30 seconds to vote again. So, let us vote for GHS!!  The Orange rectangular box next to the violet box is to see the current total ranking. At this time GHS is still on top followed by Kim HyunJoon, our JiHoo Sunbae. GHS is under Talent section. The other categorty to the left is for the singers. KHJ is very popular and I like him too, but I would love it if GHS stays on top. I wonder if this is the Yahoo Buzz ??

If the actor Penny really dropped out from AD, I vote that Taiwan GTV consider hiring Kim HyunJoong!  keke ,,,Of course, it is most improbable,,,,,,

Thanks prettywiz and sue for the info and translation about the voting.  Sunnies let us now keep on voting to stay GHS on top. :D

Happy weekend to everyone !  :)

Guest smdrma

Hello~!!!

膚色褲遮身 大東笑說像包大人

2011-05-16 新聞速報 中央社

藝人汪東城挑戰最大尺度,為了八大偶像劇「絕對達令」拍攝機器人裸體出場戲,寬衣解帶露兩點,重點部位只靠1條膚色安全褲擋住,他笑說:「不想這麼早代言「包大人』。」

原本對展露身材相當開放的大東,一看到膚色安全褲,讓他當場傻眼,直說:「穿了這條安全褲之後,真的很不想讓人家看到。不是很好看,很像尿布,我不想那麼早代言『包大人』。」

而且汪東城還得穿著安全褲與韓星具惠善對戲,並壓在對方身上,2人下半身零距離,臉也僅差3公分,讓大東很不好意思。

但具惠善反而不害羞,直說:「我沒關係,可能大東比較不好意思。」對於大東的身材,她評價不錯,笑說:「我知道他有在健身,身材很好。」

具惠善曾擔任過導演,如果換做是她導這場戲,她說:「尺度問題我還是會看演員本身,以他感覺舒服為主。如果拍起來尷尬,呈現出來的畫面也不好看。以我的話,可能會幫大東多遮一點。」

大東聽了開心直說:「希望下一次可以拍妳導的戲。」

拍戲空檔,汪東城只要一有空就不斷做伏地挺身,還特地從家裡帶了啞鈴練身材。他說:「平常在家就用這個健身,很有感情,就算拍戲時不能用,有它在,會比較安心。」1000516

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Channel/Showbiz/showbiz-news-cnt/0,5020,130511+132011051600815,00.html

Guest Jean-Star

Thanks smdra for the article :D

膚色褲遮身 大東笑說像包大人

Jiro Wang jokes that it looks like BaoDaRen

*BaoDaRen is a Chinese brand for adult diapers

2011-05-16 新聞速報 中央社

藝人汪東城挑戰最大尺度,為了八大偶像劇「絕對達令」拍攝機器人裸體出場戲,寬衣解帶露兩點,重點部位只靠1條膚色安全褲擋住,他笑說:「不想這麼早代言「包大人』。」

Jiro Wang had a big challenge when he filmed for the robot’s naked scene in AD. He used only a skin coloured bloomers to cover his lower body and joked “I don’t want to advertise for DaBaoRen this early.”

原本對展露身材相當開放的大東,一看到膚色安全褲,讓他當場傻眼,直說:「穿了這條安全褲之後,真的很不想讓人家看到。不是很好看,很像尿布,我不想那麼早代言『包大人』。」

Jiro Wang, who had always been quite 'open' with showing his figure, went dumbfounded on the scene when he saw the skin-coloured bloomers. He directly commented “After wearing this bloomers, I really don’t want to see anyone. It’s not very nice and it looks like a diaper. I don’t wish to advertise for DaBaoRen this early.”

而且汪東城還得穿著安全褲與韓星具惠善對戲,並壓在對方身上,2人下半身零距離,臉也僅差3公分,讓大東很不好意思。

Jiro Wang had to wear the skin-coloured pants to film a scene with GHS which he had to lean against her. Both of them had no distance for their lower body and their face were only a mere 3 centimetres away. This made Jiro Wang very embarrassed.

但具惠善反而不害羞,直說:「我沒關係,可能大東比較不好意思。」對於大東的身材,她評價不錯,笑說:「我知道他有在健身,身材很好。」

Rather, GHS was not embarrassed and directly commented “ I’m alright. Probably Jiro Wang is more embarrassed.” About Jiro Wang’s figure, she commented “ I didn’t know that he goes to the gym, he has a good figure

具惠善曾擔任過導演,如果換做是她導這場戲,她說:「尺度問題我還是會看演員本身,以他感覺舒服為主。如果拍起來尷尬,呈現出來的畫面也不好看。以我的話,可能會幫大東多遮一點。」

Having been a director before, GHS said if she was the one filming the scene, “About the distance-wise matter, I would let the actor/ actress take charge and see if they are comfortable with it. If the filming gets awkward, the end result film would not be nice. With my words, probably it will help Jiro Wang to cover a little more”

大東聽了開心直說:「希望下一次可以拍妳導的戲。」

After hearing, Jiro Wang said “I hope that I can be in your show the next time.”

拍戲空檔,汪東城只要一有空就不斷做伏地挺身,還特地從家裡帶了啞鈴練身材。他說:「平常在家就用這個健身,很有感情,就算拍戲時不能用,有它在,會比較安心。」1000516

Whenever there’s a filming gap, Jiro Wang would grab hold of every chance and be doing push-ups, he even brought his dumbbells from home to train his body. He said “I usually practice with these at home, so I have feelings with it. Even if I can’t use it during filming, with it, it makes me feel more at ease.”

2011-05-16 新聞速報 中央社

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Cti/Channel/Showbiz/showbiz-news-cnt/0,5020,130511+132011051600815,00.html

Guest smdrma

Hello~!!!!

大東操肌 裸壓具惠善

記者陳尹宗/台北報導

600_33.jpg

大東肉搏具惠善,下體跟她零距離。(八大提供)

「大東」汪東城接棒吳尊拍八大「絕對達令」,日前演出劇中裸體出場的戲碼,大露肌肉及公狗腰,還穿膚色安全褲趴上了具惠善,下體跟她零距離。具惠善也對幾近全裸的大東評價不錯,說:「我知道他有在健身,身材很好。」大東則自嘲安全褲穿來像尿布。

為了拍這場戲,大東在拍戲空檔就狂操肌肉,正式來時則整身壓上具惠善的胴體,肉搏尺度頗大,他一邊害羞,也邊說「不好意思」,他解釋:「怕整個人壓在她身上,她會痛,因為我很重。」

大東光著身體也趁機教具惠善中文,包括「好冷」、「好熱」等,兩人靠天氣交流。

http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2011/new/may/17/today-show5.htm

偶像劇重口味 汪東城要裸不要褲

【聯合報╱記者褚姵君/台北報導】2011.05.17 03:57 am

6340456-2572303.jpg

汪東城(上)一出場就全裸強壓具惠善,手法麻辣。

圖/八大提供

偶像劇追逐重口味。過去男星露個兩點或秀下6塊腹肌,就足以讓觀眾臉紅心跳,現在尺度卻已上修到「衣不脫光死不休」,近期包括趙駿亞、張孝全、夏政峰與汪東城,都號稱全裸上陣,搞得螢幕裸男成群。

趙駿亞挑大梁主演「愛讓我們在一起」,開播前即以全裸泡湯為賣點造勢;張孝全在「醉後決定愛上你」中跌坐馬桶與楊丞琳接吻,現場他雖穿了小內褲,但畫面上因僅關鍵部位被打了個「禁」字,成功打造全裸視覺效果。

汪東城在「絕對達令」演機器人,開拍前宣稱「全裸沒在怕」,不過昨劇照出爐,他穿了膚色安全褲,性感指數大打折扣,比只穿一條女用膚色三角褲拍「新兵日記之特戰英雄」的夏政峰穿得還多。「新」劇原本全場只見得到迷彩裝,夏政峰是因為幻想自己變泰山,才犧牲色相只穿女褲還纏上樹葉,可惜同樣賣肉,沒人誇他精壯,只覺得爆笑極了。

汪大東為拍這場全裸出場戲,當天一有空檔就猛做伏地挺身,還特地帶啞鈴到現場鍛鍊。對身材十分自豪的他,本來放話說全裸就全裸,最終還是劇組為安全顧慮要他穿上膚色安全褲,他直言很傻眼,比起全裸更不想穿著安全褲亮相,「不是很好看,很像尿布。」

工作人員透露,汪東城當天拍攝時頻頻因安全褲太長穿幫,得一直捲褲管,捲到真的只剩下重要部位被遮住,比劇照尺度更大膽,請觀眾拭目以待。

而唯一不覺得汪東城穿太多的人,可能只有具惠善。曾擔任導演的她表示,如果由自己掌鏡,會考慮演員的感受來決定尺度,「如果拍起來尷尬,呈現出來的畫面也不好看。以我的話,可能會幫大東多遮一點。」

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT7/6340456.shtml

與具惠善拍親熱戲汪東城害羞

2011年5月17日

a9sps3.jpg

大東赤膊上陣大騷胸肌。

2yooj6e.jpg

大東、具惠善拍纏綿戲

「大東」汪東城接棒吳尊拍八大《絕對達令》,日前演出劇中裸體出場的戲碼,大露肌肉及公狗腰,還穿膚色安全褲上了具惠善,下體跟她零距離。具惠善對幾近全裸的大東評價不錯,並說:「我知道他有在健身,身材很好。」大東則自嘲安全褲穿來像尿布。

為了拍這場戲,大東在拍戲空檔就狂操肌肉,正式來時則整身壓在具惠善的胴體上,肉搏尺度頗大,他一邊害羞,一邊說「不好意思」。他解釋:「怕整個人壓在她身上,她會痛,因為我很重。」

大東光着身體也趁機教具惠善中文,包括「好冷」、「好熱」等,兩人靠天氣交流;至於培養默契,相較之前吳尊與具惠善深情對望10秒,大東也不示弱,他加碼:「我們對看不僅10秒。」

<圖片提供>自由時報

http://www.singpao.com/NewsArticle.aspx?NewsID=170279&Lang=tc

汪東城 肉搏具惠善 竟被嫌穿太少

2011年 05月17日

EN06_008.jpg

汪東城(上)拍《絕對達令》,裸上半身與具惠善對戲。

現在的偶像劇尺度越來越大,阿霞聽說汪東城拍八大偶像劇《絕對達令》機器人裸體出場戲,全身光溜溜,重點部位「小小東」只靠1件膚色安全褲擋住。

只著單薄內褲

他當場害羞直說:「不是很好看,很像尿布,我不想那麼早代言『包大人』。」

劇情安排他只穿單薄內褲壓在韓星具惠善身上,在韓國當過導演的具惠善說:「如果我是導演,會叫他多穿一點。」

阿霞聽了覺得頗有一語雙關的意思,到底是暗指他太「肌」情讓她不舒服,還是她覺得偶像劇沒必要賣弄肉體?

http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/33392008/IssueID/20110517

汪東城赤裸貼實具惠善

mc__17MC001_.jpg

赤條條的汪東城借位壓在具惠善身上。(資料圖片)

【明報專訊】汪東城(大東)跟韓版《花樣男子》女主角具惠善合演偶像劇《絕對達令》,飾演機械人的大東日前拍攝全裸戲,不但露兩點及6塊腹肌,就連下身也只以肉色打底褲遮掩重要部位。大東笑說:「這條打底褲太似尿布,我不想讓人家看到。」

拍攝時,大東赤條條壓在具惠善身上,兩人身貼身、面貼面,令他十分尷尬,頻頻說「不好意思」。大東說:「我很重,怕她很痛,所以靠借位,側身貼在她身上。」反而具惠善表現大方,她還稱讚大東身材甚佳。

文:娛樂組

http://news.mingpao.com/20110517/mce1.htm

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif    

smdrma thanks for the updates !!!1  :lol:

ditto! Thanks to smdrma and Jean-Star! I see that finally DC fans are also excited about the same pix that we are seeing here. kekeke I also read in DC that Fahrenheit are having a fan meeting in Korean on June 6th.

Could that be true? Do you think the filming will be done by then? DC is wondering if GHS will appear as friend. It would be awkward with WZ and Jiro and GHS in the same room....I think.

A DC member posted that Jiro stated that he is so tired that even his eye lids feels like weight.

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=120631&page=1&bbs=

Hello Sunnies   :)

Thanks to smdrma and Jean-Star !! That was so hilarious. LOL  :lol: . Wow! Looking at the picture, I'm now very excited to see AD in small screen..  :) 

Have a nice day to all Sunnies  :)

Guest webby

what a pleasant surprise with the picture updates from Absolute Darling! Love Hye Sun's look. she looks good in pink and the glasses make her nerdy and cute at the same time. Looks like HS will act comically for this scene.

sue, i saw jiro's tweet on baidu. He said "hello everyone. I am the 'knight' that doesn't need to sleep. however my eyelids feel heavy."