Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

It’s sad to know that there are people out there that just couldn’t wait to put other people down to just make themselves looks good/feels better. Whoever spread this rumor must feel threaten by GHS, knowing how great she is and he/she will never be able to measure up to our GHS, so he/she decided to use this opportunity to put GHS down, in hope to make other people dislike our GHS like he/she does. But a true, loyal and intelligent fan like us, will never fell in his/her trap, right ladies?

I LOVE her respond to the rumor. Our girl knows how to respond back to rumor and telling that particular person of just how narrow minded he/she is, at the same time. LOL

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi Sunniez

구혜선 "서태지-이지아, 두 분 일은 두분이서만

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/soccer/936234.htm

“두 분의 일은 두분이서만!”

서태지-이지아의 소송과 관련해 루머에 휩싸인 배우 구혜선(27)이 직접 입을 열어 안타까운 마음을 드러냈다.

구혜선은 28일 새벽 자신의 트위터에 “너무 먼 세상 이야기인 것 같아 조용히 기도하는 입장이었다”면서 “두 분(서태지-이지아)의 일은 두분이서만! 잘 마무리 지을수 있도록 우리 모두가 마음으로 도와야 하지 않았나 생각해 봅니다”고 밝혔다. 이어 “그들의 인생입니다. 오로지 그들의 것임을 인정해야지요”라며 난데없이 불거진 서태지와의 루머에 자신이 무관함을 간접적으로 표현했다.

인영-지연 '아찔킬힐' 대결, 승자는?

유시민 대표 "큰 죄를 지었습니다"

한예슬 "서태지 연인설? 신경 안써"

구혜선과 서태지를 둘러싼 루머는 지난 26일 오후부터 일명 ‘찌라시’라 불리는 증권가 사설정보지를 중심으로 시작돼 27일 오전 온라인과 트위터 등으로 걷잡을 수 없이 퍼졌다. 이 루머는 ‘YG엔터테인먼트 수장 양현석이 2004년 서태지에게 구혜선을 소개했고. 서태지가 서울 평창동에 신축하는 주택도 구혜선과 함께 살기 위해서였으며. 이를 알게 된 이지아가 소송을 제기했다’는 내용이다. 여기에 구혜선이 2008년 한 인터뷰에서 “서태지와 같은 고등학교에 진학하고 싶었을 만큼 팬이었다”라고 말했다는 루머까지 더해져 사건의 파장이 커졌다.

한편. 이지아와 이지아의 가족에 대한 신상 털기에서 아역배우 심은경. 구준엽. 전인화. 그리고 구혜선에 이르기까지 서태지와 이지아를 둘러싼 확인되지 않은 루머들만 양산되고 있는 가운데 당사자인 서태지는 여전히 입장표명의 움직임을 보이지 않고 있다.

남혜연기자 whice1@

What??!!! That news..don't be kidding..how could my beautiful Hye Sun will fall for A Seo Tai Ji?? There are a lot of tons better good looking men outside there and she would choose that married man? impossible .... :crazy:

They are 14 years difference... :crazy:

by the way, do you guys know if Hye Sun really know Seo Tai Ji? How can this suddenly popped up to surface?

Guest minjee

thanks sas for posting that article...I was a bit shocked just by reading the title..I thought it was mistake how the writer titled that Hyesun was angry...anyway it's sad how they even dragged Hyesun those mindless antis/netizens since the Seo Taji and Lee Ji Ah are hot topic back in Korea right now and so now to see Poor Hyesun eoni's name dragged with the controversy is upsetting :( but it's good YG entertainment quickly made a clear statement about it and it's good Hyesun tweeted how she felt about that rumour too. She handled it maturely :) thanks sue for the tweet update :D

Anyway here's a vid from Ystarchannel about the rumours on Hyesun lately~~

[news] YG, Goo Hye Sun Seo Tai ji rumors denied (양현석,구혜선 서태지 루머 부인)

cr:ystarchannel1

HELLO SUNNIES!

In KOREA being rumored with a boyfriend is already a scandal what more of being rumored as a lover..i hope YG would at least take legal action against this irresponsible stock company for using GHS name just to make news.. GHS had taken care of her name and reputation with modesty and love for her family..GHS who has been working so hard even working 24/7..GHS who couldn't even take and act in a drama if she would be showing too much of herself..

i hope LJA would say something being a woman herself..

i was just reading an article about DC'S INTERVIEW at kbs..he was saying how he had a hard time dealing with the rumors involving her with HJE..and this is a man talking.. i couldn't just imagine the pain and hurt GHS is going through especially she is in TAIWAN..

THANKS GOD she is a smart girl who doesn't just hide from the public to defend herself and im sure she is getting more strenght from the people who loves her and supporting her all through this trial.

GOD BLESS GHS FIGHTING !!!

Ku Hye-sun downplays rumor with Seo Taiji

Actress Ku Hye-sun has downplayed rumor that she was the reason actress E  Ji-ah filed a divorce-related suit against her former husband rocker  Seo Taiji.

"Because it seemed like something from a far away  planet..I was watching silently and praying for them. But I'm thinking  that we need to help them with our hearts. That they resolve all well.  While the two's problem stays the two's problem! It is their lives. We  need to acknowledge that it's solely theirs," Ku wrote on her Twitter  account late on Wednesday.

Throughout the day, talk originating  from the financial industry said that the actual reason E is currently  demanding alimony and division for property for her divorce from Seo  Taiji in 2006 is actress Ku.

Seo Taiji and E had split because of  Ku, whom her agency YG Entertainment chief Yang Hyun-suk had introduced  to Seo Taiji in 2004, and when E recently found out that the rocker is  currently building an estate in the posh Pyeongchang district for him  and Ku to live in, E became angry and decided to demand for  compensation, word said.

Then reports later in the day revealed  an interview Ku is said to have had with a media outlet in 2008, stating  that she was such a fan of Seo Taiji's that she wanted to attend his  school but could not because it was an all boys school so she instead  attended the school next door.

As rumor continued to escalate,  Yang spoke to media and stressed that Seo Taiji and Ku did not even know  each other. Yang and Seo Taiji were formerly bandmates of Seo Taiji  & Boys in the mid-'90s.

So far, E has said she split from Seo  Taiji in 2009 after filing for it in 2006, due to differences in  personality and the unordinary job and lifestyle of her then-husband.

She  had then worked toward reaching an agreement on her compensation for  the divorce but upon nearing the statue of limitations on the issue, at  three years under Korean law, she filed a suit asking for alimony and  division of property on January 19 of this year.

Newly-discovered  information has been found to contradict E's explanation however, with  divorce papers showing that their divorce went into effect in 2006 and  that E had also waived her rights for spousal support from the singer.

cre asiae

this divorce case is such as mess and getting too many un-related people involved, media nowadays like to create story on their own tongue2.gif

We, Sunniez, all love Hyesun and surely will support her in any way. Hope all the rumors would die down and let Hyesun focus on her drama and directorial work.

I'm praying that there would be update on AD but still nothing heard...  :mellow:

Hello Sunniez~

I collected several tweets from Weibo that talks about AD, so I am going to bring them over  here.

it is suspected that  AD has started filming today, and Jiro is working on this project!

Note:  this is NOT official news

012d1a52.jpg

Hsish Chi-wen (NB: he's a Taiwan actor): Attended the prayer ceremony of "Absolute Darling" today. It was in Christian format with a priest's blessing. Gain a lot of power through praying. Though I'm not a Christian, I'm happy to have prayed together.

April 28 18:42

565c35b3.jpg

Hsish Chi-wen: back home to have dinner and checked on Weibo. Suddenly got a lot of new followers, and found that many fans of Jiro followed me. Thanks for following. All I can say is that Jiro is very handsome. (:blink: sounds like it's a top secret?!)

April 29 21:01

3cea036d.jpg

Cherry Hsai (NB: She's Taiwan actress/ model): @ Penny Xie (NB: a Taiwan actor who's a member of a boy group called Energy): Penny~ We haven't met for ages. knowing you for so long, finally we have chance to work together! Fighting! Absolute Darling GO GO GO~

April 29 13:41

7b035f28.jpg

Jiro Wang: Today's work is quite comfortable, look what I'm wearing...

April 29 15:33

(Jiro didn't menton about AD directly, but a fan of him left a  tweet as below, in which the pic of Jiro is compared to AD comic)

9cee2fae.jpg

Jirockstar: This is it! looks similar? I'm not sure if it is true... But I'm looking forward to...

That's all I found for now, hope this is true and I'm looking forward to it too~

Again, let's wait for the official news from GTV / COMIC ;)

Happy Weekend! :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Meow13! Thanks so much for letting us know more about AD through tweets.

I also hope that GTV and other involved producers make an official announcements soon about their new male lead.

DC has few members expressing their sadness and much support and love for our HyeSun as she is thrown into a dirty divorce battle.

One DC member reminds GHS and all of us what GHS said in her Tango book.,.,,"that everything passes eventually...so, it is wiise not to be so hard on oneself while in search of meaning and truth....":)

Hello Sunnies :)

@meow thanks so much for much for the update I really hope they're starting the drama :) Jiro looks like he's having a great time :)

@Sue always thank you for the update :)

Thanks for all the pic and yt link I really appreciate them :)

To all the sunnies have a great weekend :)

Hello Sunnies  :)

@ meow & Sue ~~ Thanks as always for the updates and translation :)

Well, as long as we know that hye sun is now started the filming, we don't need to worry anymore instead be excited coz for sure they will release statement about AD just like meow13 news about the prayer ceremony.. :D

Happy weekend Sunnies... :)

Guest smdrma

Hi~

토요타CF촬영 [구혜선]

r06069.jpg

http://minihp.cyworld.com/25721389/1516477953

May 1, 2011

5/1 好忙好忙

zwgx95.jpg

首先很開心絕對達令開拍首場戲就跟那哥還有具惠善一起演出

沒想到居然會遇到劇組開鏡開拍,真的是太謝謝老大推我了!

相信當天應該沒有讓公司丟臉!也很謝謝那哥跟劇組人員當天的照顧

順利的話絕對達令應該會繼續一直下去!

話說當天我發生一件很糗的事情,也就是具惠善本人在我面前我居然不知道!

韓版流星花園女明星大剌剌的在我面前跟我對戲,我居然對完轉頭就走了

還跟劇組人員問說她是韓國人!最後默默的跟執行說我的度數不夠(大笑)

接下來半年應該都會跟絕對達另配合,加油囉

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lover0831/21084976

33uvnr7.jpg

wikipedia.org

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks smdrma!!

I could not understand the google translation.

I hope meow13 or first_snow or I am sure I am forgetting names....will be available to tell us what it says.

I did see that it talked about our GHS...keke

I remember the guy in the pix--I think he was cast as the man who invents the absolute robot boyfriend in AD!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks smdrma for the blog post

sorry I don't know who is the blogger, her name is Rou, who probably is an actress in Taiwan

sue, you are right. the guy in the pic is Na Wei Xun

Hi~

토요타CF촬영 [구혜선]

*quoted image*

http://minihp.cyworl...1389/1516477953

May 1, 2011

5/1 好忙好忙

5/1 Very Busy

*quoted image*

首先很開心絕對達令開拍首場戲就跟那哥還有具惠善一起演出

First I was so happy that I could work with Na Wi Xun & Ku Hye Sun in the 1st scene filming for AD

沒想到居然會遇到劇組開鏡開拍,真的是太謝謝老大推我了!

I have never thought that I would meet the first filming of drama crew, thanks my big bro recommended me!

相信當天應該沒有讓公司丟臉!也很謝謝那哥跟劇組人員當天的照顧

I believe that I should not have lost face of my company. and also thanks Na & all crew for taking care of me

順利的話絕對達令應該會繼續一直下去!

If it is smooth I should be continue with AD

話說當天我發生一件很糗的事情,也就是具惠善本人在我面前我居然不知道!

I had an embarrassing moment that day, that is I didn't reckon that Ku Hye Sun was in front of me

韓版流星花園女明星大剌剌的在我面前跟我對戲,我居然對完轉頭就走了

Korean BOF female lead was in front of me for script practicing, and I just wnet off right after that

還跟劇組人員問說她是韓國人!最後默默的跟執行說我的度數不夠(大笑)

I also told the crew that she was a Korean! At last I told the producer that I was stupid (laugh)

接下來半年應該都會跟絕對達另配合,加油囉

I should be working with AD in the next 6 months, fighting!

http://www.wretch.cc...er0831/21084976

*quoted image*

wikipedia.org

The change in the table:

Male lead becomes Jiro Wang

second male lead is Penny Xie

Second female lead is Cherry Hsai

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

thanks smdrma and meow13 for updates and translation....omg the second male lead just got hotter haha...and i am glad jiro is the male lead...i really can't wait to watch this..too excited to wait..im seriously going to die waiting...soo excited

Thanks meow13 for the translation.

I guess more than WZ has dropped out of AD.

Is Penny Xie also a good actor like the formally cast 2nd lead? Forgot his name.

Thanks

Hello Sunnies :)

Jiro Wang Male lead yessssssssssssss :)

but what happened to Nicholas Teo did he dropped out as well :( not really familiar with Penny Xie but anyway as long as GHS in it I'm happy :)

Thanks for all the updates Sunnies :)

Have a great day :)

[ Pics ] AD's major cast Ku Hyesun & Jiro Wang. http://twitpic.com/4sk1j2 http://twitpic.com/4sk1qj http://twitpic.com/4sk1vy cre cafemanolin@twitter

14xow9.jpg

t649za.jpg

qqe4js.jpg

ct79h.jpg

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/110503/78/2quug.html

Guest first_snow

My translation may be not good, meow correct me if I got it wrong or I missed out some important points :)

Jiro replaced WuZun as the main cast in Absolute Darling

WuZun dropped out from Absolute Darling, Jiro replaced WuZun, representative from GTV said that Jiro accepted the offer with the heart of gratitude (I guess GTV gave a lot of chances to Jiro to act in drama before this?) and criticizes WuZun lack of morality because he just pull off himself without concerning the others.

Last year September, WuZun and Ku Hyesun attended the press con of Absolute Darling. However, WuZun revealed that he is not suitable to act in a drama remake from manga anymore. He said that the script and the character as a robot do not suit him, he wanted to act in movies for the second half of the year, thus he pull off himself from the cast.

Absolute Darling start shooting quietly, representative from GTV said that Ku Hyesun actually did help out a lot in the casting issue as, "The contract has noted that if the male lead has been changed, Ku Hyesun has the right to reject it and not to play in the drama.". Regarding about WuZun's dropped out issue, he revealed that the agency is going to solve the problem. When he was ask about whether will he work with WuZun in the future, he said, "The production company will deal with it."

Jiro helped out in solving the casting issue. Yesterday when he had dinner with Ku Hyesun and media, media asked him about did he worry that people will compare in between WuZun and him. Jiro said, 'Basically I think that the script is very good.' and tried to avoid to answer the question. Media continuosly asked him, he pretended that he forgot about it and said, 'What, what did you ask just now?' Eventually he answered, 'There's nothing to compare about because he did not play in the drama.' clearly showed that he did not want to be compared with WuZun. (I will not translate the issues about comparison between Jiro and WuZun)

Ku Hyesun was involved in the secret marriage in between STJ and LJA. Yesterday she clarified that,'I did not meet STJ at all. Maybe because he know my boss(YG), that's why there's such misunderstanding, the news is very absurd.'

---

When the media asked Hyesun about STJ's issue, the staff was trying to help her to stop the media from asking, however, she responded to the media calmly and she said that she was not affected by it. (She's so friendly and nice to the media.)

and

All these awhile, Nicholas Teo is not part of the cast.

Hello Sunnies  :)

@ natali ~ thanks for that wonderful pix of Hye Sun and Jiro . Their outfit coordinates with each other and I guess their pix was taken from their script reading....kekeke  :)

@ first_snow ~ thanks for the update about their presscon.  :)

@ smdrma, meow and sue ~~ thanks guys for the updates, tweets, and translation  :)

We are now relieved and it feels so good coz  we know that AD is now started!!!  :D

Thanks nat & first_snow! Your translation is fine and you choose the best one to translate. It's sad that some other media focus more on the rumor rather than AD. Anyways, it's good to have formall annoucement and glad the filming has really started! I think as of wiki's update, Nicholas' role is replaced by Penny Xie. Let's wait for more update and hopefully a formal press con could be held soon with other casts.

Have a nice day! :D