Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

i really happy she is okay and hope she gonna  back soon . i do not agree with you guys, why does she have to wait if she found a good project. the haters gonna compare whether the drama ended or not .hopping she is okay and do what ever making her happy

• Like 5

I just saw in dc-GHS; they erased any information about what Koo is doing next...they are trying to respect her boundary.

So...since I got the information and even the link from dc, I guess i will erase my above post?...

Sorry Sunnes. I feel the need to respect their wish.

Thanks.

• Like 4

I read through news portals and cr to AJH thread..

Koo still does not really know why she had the shock.

AJH said that they are leading a healthy life style in order to find the original cause.

I hope they find it soon. 

All the FIGHTING BEST to AJH's J2W-4!!!!!

• Like 5

Ahn Jae Hyun Reveals How Ku Hye Sun Is Doing At Home While Regaining Her Health

Ku-Hye-Sun-Ahn-Jae-Hyun-2.jpg

“New Journey to the West 4” returned to the small screen on June 13, and on the same day, the main cast members joined key members from the crew for a press conference held in honor of the season’s premiere.

During the event, actor Ahn Jae Hyun commented on how he used to call his wife, Ku Hye Sun, frequently during his initial appearances. However, he revealed, “My wife like to talk in person more that talking on the phone. She hopes that I would [focus on] working hard when I’m out, and keep our phone conversations short.” The actor hilariously then added, “I get in trouble now if I call [unlike before].”

Ahn-Jae-Hyun-XPN.jpg

Ahn Jae Hyun also gave an update on how his wife since being diagnosed with a severe, allergic digestive dysfunction just a few months prior. “Currently, she is putting in effort to live a healthy lifestyle ever day, so that she can figure out what the fundamental causes of her symptoms are. I help out with the household chores a lot.” the actor shared.

Back in March, Ku Hye Sun had to unfortunately step down from the drama she was appearing at the time due to her health condition, and was even hospitalized. Since then, she has been focusing on her recovery, and YG Entertainment recently gave an update about how the actress was healed, and looking for her next project. Just last month, Ku Hye Sun made her first public appearance at an art gallery event since her temporary hiatus.

Meanwhile, “New Journey to the West 4” will feature the cast members—Kang Ho Dong, Lee Soo Geun, Eun Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hyun, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, and WINNER’s Song Mino—in Vietnam for yet another exciting and fun adventure.

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/13/ahn-jae-hyun-reveals-ku-hye-sun-home-regaining-health/

• Like 8

from dc-ghs:

어제 봉ㅈㅎ감독님 영화 'ㅇ자' 시사회 갔었네.. 그 쿠 항상 응원해 주시는 진원ㅅ감독님 인별에 사진 올리심. 머리 다듬고 염색도 다시 한거같고 예쁜 웨이브로.. 예쁨!!!

Yesterday, Koo went to the premier of Director Bong Joon Ho's movie 'Ock Ja'...and Director Jin Won Suk who has always supported Koo posted pix of Koo on his IG. Koo looks like she got her hair done with pretty wave. Pretty!!!

(sorry, I could not find them)

• Like 9

Wow!!

Thanks so much @Fatma28!!!!

(I read briefly that due to some conflict with Netflix,  the movie OckJa is only playing at 2 Korean movie theatres. It has an amazing cast!!! Supposedly its director became vegan after researching for his movie...not now.)

Wow!! Koo looks healthy and great!!!

• Like 5

“‘옥자’, 굉장히 아름답고 따뜻한 영화”, VIP시사회 극찬

201706151502434363_1.jpg

[마이데일리 = 곽명동 기자]봉준호 감독의 ‘옥자’가 13일 진행된 VIP시사회에서 극찬을 받았다. 

영화 ‘옥자’는 비밀을 간직한 채 태어난 거대한 동물 '옥자'와 강원도 산골에서 함께 자란 소녀 '미자'의 이야기를 다룬 작품으로 전 세계적인 화제작이다.  

VIP 시사회에는 수애, 김옥빈, 구혜선, 천우희, 박해일, 박성웅, 한예리, 산다라 박, 옥택연, 혜리, 김영옥, 금보라, 김인권, 온주완, 장소연, 이열음, 전미라, 손민지 등 대한민국 최고의 스타들은 물론 ‘암살’ 최동훈 감독, ‘곡성’ 나홍진 감독, ‘터널’ 김성훈 감독, ‘뷰티 인사이드’ 백종열 감독 등이 참석해 뜨거운 관심을 반영했다.  

최동훈 감독은 “봉준호 감독님의 영화는 언제나 가슴 설레게 하고 재미있다. 봉준호 감독님의 상상력의 세계를 더 많은 분들이 경험하셨으면 좋겠다”라고 전했다.  

‘악녀’의 김옥빈은 “굉장히 아름답고 따뜻한 영화다. 많은 분들이 사랑해주실 거라고 생각한다”, 구혜선은 “제가 개와 고양이를 많이 키우는 엄마인데 정말 재미있고 감동적으로 봤다”, 천우희는 “지금 이 시대에 꼭 필요한 이야기라고 생각한다. '옥자'와 '미자'의 우정, 그리고 '옥자'의 사랑스러운 연기 때문에 시간 가는 줄 모르고 봤다”, 박해일은 “묵직한 진심이 느껴지는 감동적인 영화다. 다양한 볼거리까지 즐길 수 있어 좋았다”라는 소감을 밝혔다.  

한예리는 “어른들의 동화 ‘옥자’, 꼭 감상하시길 바란다”, 옥택연은 “‘옥자’를 보면서 교감이 많이 된다는 느낌이 들었다. 빨리 집에 가서 저희 강아지를 안아주고 싶다”, 박성웅은 “봉준호 감독님의 천재성과 배우들의 호연이 인상적이었다. 흐뭇하게 웃고 갈 수 있는 영화다”라고 밝혔다. 

‘옥자’는 오는 29일 넷플릭스를 통해 190여개 국가에서 선을 보이며, 한국에선 극장 상영도 예정돼 있다. 

곽명동 기자 entheos@mydaily.co.kr

• Like 9

Thanks @Fatma28!!

[마이데일리 = 곽명동 기자]봉준호 감독의 ‘옥자’가 13일 진행된 VIP시사회에서 극찬을 받았다. [mydaily's reporter Kwak myungdong)

OckJa premiered on 13th and is being praised.

영화 ‘옥자’는 비밀을 간직한 채 태어난 거대한 동물 '옥자'와 강원도 산골에서 함께 자란 소녀 '미자'의 이야기를 다룬 작품으로 전 세계적인 화제작이다.  It is a movie about a giagantic animal OckJa and a girl MiJa who grew up together in the mountains. The movie is getting worldwide attention.

VIP 시사회에는 수애, 김옥빈, 구혜선, 천우희, 박해일, 박성웅, 한예리, 산다라 박, 옥택연, 혜리, 김영옥, 금보라, 김인권, 온주완, 장소연, 이열음, 전미라, 손민지 등 대한민국 최고의 스타들은 물론 ‘암살’ 최동훈 감독, ‘곡성’ 나홍진 감독, ‘터널’ 김성훈 감독, ‘뷰티 인사이드’ 백종열 감독 등이 참석해 뜨거운 관심을 반영했다.  Attendees at the VIP: SuAe. -----Goo HyeSun----(sorry guys..toomany names..)

최동훈 감독은 “봉준호 감독님의 영화는 언제나 가슴 설레게 하고 재미있다. 봉준호 감독님의 상상력의 세계를 더 많은 분들이 경험하셨으면 좋겠다”라고 전했다.  Movie is directed by Bong JoonHo.

‘악녀’의 김옥빈은 “굉장히 아름답고 따뜻한 영화다. 많은 분들이 사랑해주실 거라고 생각한다”, 구혜선은 “제가 개와 고양이를 많이 키우는 엄마인데 정말 재미있고 감동적으로 봤다”, 천우희는 “지금 이 시대에 꼭 필요한 이야기라고 생각한다. '옥자'와 '미자'의 우정, 그리고 '옥자'의 사랑스러운 연기 때문에 시간 가는 줄 모르고 봤다”, 박해일은 “묵직한 진심이 느껴지는 감동적인 영화다. 다양한 볼거리까지 즐길 수 있어 좋았다”라는 소감을 밝혔다.  GHS said this about the movie: "I am a mom to cats and dogs and enjoyed and was moved by the movie very much."

한예리는 “어른들의 동화 ‘옥자’, 꼭 감상하시길 바란다”, 옥택연은 “‘옥자’를 보면서 교감이 많이 된다는 느낌이 들었다. 빨리 집에 가서 저희 강아지를 안아주고 싶다”, 박성웅은 “봉준호 감독님의 천재성과 배우들의 호연이 인상적이었다. 흐뭇하게 웃고 갈 수 있는 영화다”라고 밝혔다. Many stars and directors who attended the VIP only praised the movie.

‘옥자’는 오는 29일 넷플릭스를 통해 190여개 국가에서 선을 보이며, 한국에선 극장 상영도 예정돼 있다. 
 Netflix is releasing the movie on 29th to over 190 countries, even in Korea. 

곽명동 기자 entheos@mydaily.co.kr

• Like 8

제주에서 하정우, 구혜선 그림 구입하는 기회?

아트제주 2017 포스터.jpg

지난해 이어 두 번째 대규모 미술품 판매 행사 <아트제주 2017>, 7월 13~16일 개최

배우 하정우, 구혜선을 비롯해 국내외 유명 미술작가들의 작품을 구입할 수 있는 대규모 미술품 판매 행사 <아트제주 2017>이 7월 제주에서 열린다. 특히 서귀포시 중문관광단지에 있는 하얏트 리젠시 제주에서 열릴 예정이어서 예술과 휴양이 함께하는 특별한 자리가 될 전망이다.

<아트제주 2017>은 7월 13일부터 16일까지 하얏트 리젠시 제주 6~7층 객실과 3층 연회장에서 열린다. 이번 행사는 호텔 객실 안에 전시된 미술품을 사람들이 직접 관람하고 현장에서 구매하는 ‘호텔식 아트페어’이다. 주관사인 아트제주(주)는 지난해 롯데호텔 제주에서 가진 첫 번째 행사에 이어, 올해는 보다 둘러보기 용이한 하얏트 리젠시로 장소를 옮겼고 규모도 키웠다. 지난해와 달리 제주문화예술재단, 제주개발공사, 서귀포시관광협의회, 농협 등 지역 단체나 기업과 협력 관계도 맺었다. 

행사 기간 동안 호텔 6~7층에서는 국내외 50여개(국내 40, 해외 10) 갤러리가 미술품을 판매하고, 3층 연회장에선 공예품을 판매하는 부스 25여개가 들어선다. 모두 합해 작품 2000여점을 판매한다는 게 주최 측의 설명이다. 

작품 판매는 <아트제주 2017>에 참여한 갤러리들이 맡는데, 국내 유명 갤러리도 상당수 참여한다. 박영덕 갤러리, 이정 갤러리, 엄 갤러리, 스페이스나인 등이 참여할 것으로 보인다. 해외에는 아트웍스 파리, 초이앤라거, 보데 갤러리 등 프랑스·영국·독일·중국 갤러리가 온다.

국내, 해외 작품을 주로 판매하지만 제주 작가들도 경쟁할 수 있는 공간을 마련했다. 이왈종, 백은주 작가와 함께 제주미협, 탐미협, 원로 작가 등의 작품도 함께 판매한다. 여기에 배우 하정우, 구혜선 씨가 그린 작품도 올 예정이어서 관심을 모은다. 주최 측은 “두 사람 모두 개막식 당일 참석이 유력하다”고 강조했다.

전시 객실.jpg
▲ 작품 판매가 이뤄질 하얏트 리젠시 제주 객실 모습. 제공=아트제주(주). ⓒ제주의소리
작품을 구입하는 기회와 함께 여러 가지 즐길 거리도 마련했다.

이학준 크리스티코리아 대표, 박경훈 제주문화예술재단 이사장, 강민석 제주미협 회장, 김종근 아트제주2017 운영위원 등이 참여하는 아트 컨퍼런스가 15일 오후 2시 열린다. 방송인 겸 생활 한복 브랜드 ‘반함’ 디자이너인 허수경 씨를 초청해 15일과 16일 오후 4시부터 공예작가들과의 인터뷰를 진행한다.

15일 오전 10시부터 오후 3시까지는 도내 초등학생을 대상으로 하는 창작 행사 ‘아트제주 키즈스타’가 진행된다. 그림 그리는 사생대회와 함께 다양한 소품으로 작품을 만드는 공공예술 창작대회가 준비돼 있다.

예술에 대한 꾸준한 관심과 폭넓은 지역 활동을 높이 평가받아 행사 조직위원장으로 위촉된 홍명표 위원장은 “아트제주가 두 번째를 맞이해 제주 미술시장의 새로운 활력소가 됨과 동시에 큰 기여를 할 것으로 확신한다”고 기대감을 전했다.

문의: 아트제주(주) 사무국
2017년 06월 22일(목) 14:34
한형진 기자 cooldead@naver.com
@cheerkoo if you hav time.thank you.
  • Like 2

Thanks @Rain Song---I hope we get to see Koo again and I hope she gets to make some sales!!!! FIGHTING!!!! Children's event seems like a good place for the newly certified art instructor to make an appearance too!!! :wub:

제주에서 하정우, 구혜선 그림 구입하는 기회?

지난해 이어 두 번째 대규모 미술품 판매 행사 <아트제주 2017>, 7월 13~16일 개최
Could this be an opportunity to buy HJW and GHS's art pieces in Jeju?
This is the SECOND Grand Art Sales Event <Art Jeju 2017>, July 13~16th.

배우 하정우, 구혜선을 비롯해 국내외 유명 미술작가들의 작품을 구입할 수 있는 대규모 미술품 판매 행사 <아트제주 2017>이 7월 제주에서 열린다. 특히 서귀포시 중문관광단지에 있는 하얏트 리젠시 제주에서 열릴 예정이어서 예술과 휴양이 함께하는 특별한 자리가 될 전망이다. This event makes possible to buy Korea's famous artists' works besides HJW and GHS's. The event will be held at Hyatt Regency located at the city of Suh Gyi-po at the  Joong Moon Tourism Complex with the theme of "vacationing with the art". 

<아트제주 2017>은 7월 13일부터 16일까지 하얏트 리젠시 제주 6~7층 객실과 3층 연회장에서 열린다. 이번 행사는 호텔 객실 안에 전시된 미술품을 사람들이 직접 관람하고 현장에서 구매하는 ‘호텔식 아트페어’이다. 주관사인 아트제주(주)는 지난해 롯데호텔 제주에서 가진 첫 번째 행사에 이어, 올해는 보다 둘러보기 용이한 하얏트 리젠시로 장소를 옮겼고 규모도 키웠다. 지난해와 달리 제주문화예술재단, 제주개발공사, 서귀포시관광협의회, 농협 등 지역 단체나 기업과 협력 관계도 맺었다. The art will be displayed at the guest rooms of 6th and 7th floors (Ahh, reminds me of the Hong Kong Art Exhibition several years ago and Koo was there. Remember?) and at the banquet hall at 3rd floor. (That is why we see the photo of the Hyatt guest room with the art pieces...a good way for the hotel to advertise itself too.) People can look and buy directly through the hotel at the same time.  A lot more associations are participating this year, compared to last year (sorry...no time to look up..but seems like both art and businesss associations.)

행사 기간 동안 호텔 6~7층에서는 국내외 50여개(국내 40, 해외 10) 갤러리가 미술품을 판매하고, 3층 연회장에선 공예품을 판매하는 부스 25여개가 들어선다. 모두 합해 작품 2000여점을 판매한다는 게 주최 측의 설명이다. In the guest rooms exhibition, 40 Korean galleries and 10 international galleries are selling their pieces and, in the 3rd floor, people are able to look at arts and craft pieces through 25 booths. In total, 2000 art pieces will be displayed for viewing and sale.

작품 판매는 <아트제주 2017>에 참여한 갤러리들이 맡는데, 국내 유명 갤러리도 상당수 참여한다. 박영덕 갤러리, 이정 갤러리, 엄 갤러리, 스페이스나인 등이 참여할 것으로 보인다. 해외에는 아트웍스 파리, 초이앤라거, 보데 갤러리 등 프랑스·영국·독일·중국 갤러리가 온다. Participating galleries are in charge of sales. But other famous galleries are also participating (who are not prat of Art Jeju 2017)-(sorry...many both Korean and INternational galleries who are supposedly very famous.)

국내, 해외 작품을 주로 판매하지만 제주 작가들도 경쟁할 수 있는 공간을 마련했다. 이왈종, 백은주 작가와 함께 제주미협, 탐미협, 원로 작가 등의 작품도 함께 판매한다. 여기에 배우 하정우, 구혜선 씨가 그린 작품도 올 예정이어서 관심을 모은다. 주최 측은 “두 사람 모두 개막식 당일 참석이 유력하다”고 강조했다. This event also made a special space to exhibit Jeju artists. This is the space where Ha Jungwoo and GHS's art pieces will be displayed. The event organizers say: "It is very likely that both will attend the opening ceremony." (I read in dc--that this part has been erased in certain articles. So, who knows...it will be nice to see photos of Koo in Jeju, having some vacation time too...)

▲ 작품 판매가 이뤄질 하얏트 리젠시 제주 객실 모습. 제공=아트제주(주). ⓒ제주의소리
 (this is the pix of Guest room exhibition--I would imagine GHS's art work will be in one of these rooms as art and crafts pieces are in the banquet hall...I hope Koo also make more art and craft pieces--silver crafts of her pets???)
작품을 구입하는 기회와 함께 여러 가지 즐길 거리도 마련했다. Art viewers and guests will not only enjoy the art exhibition, but there will be plenty other things to enjoy as prepared by the hotel.

이학준 크리스티코리아 대표, 박경훈 제주문화예술재단 이사장, 강민석 제주미협 회장, 김종근 아트제주2017 운영위원 등이 참여하는 아트 컨퍼런스가 15일 오후 2시 열린다. 방송인 겸 생활 한복 브랜드 ‘반함’ 디자이너인 허수경 씨를 초청해 15일과 16일 오후 4시부터 공예작가들과의 인터뷰를 진행한다. On July 15th at 2 pm, art conference will start with representatives from several important organizations (sorry..skiping names). Art and craft creators will be interviewed 15th and 16th.

15일 오전 10시부터 오후 3시까지는 도내 초등학생을 대상으로 하는 창작 행사 ‘아트제주 키즈스타’가 진행된다. 그림 그리는 사생대회와 함께 다양한 소품으로 작품을 만드는 공공예술 창작대회가 준비돼 있다. On July 15th from 10am to 3pm, there are various events for the children, represented by elementary students from the province: "Art Jeju Kids Star", art competitions that involve not only drawing but making art pieces from what is available--to increase crativity. 

예술에 대한 꾸준한 관심과 폭넓은 지역 활동을 높이 평가받아 행사 조직위원장으로 위촉된 홍명표 위원장은 “아트제주가 두 번째를 맞이해 제주 미술시장의 새로운 활력소가 됨과 동시에 큰 기여를 할 것으로 확신한다”고 기대감을 전했다. Chairman of the Jeju Art 2017, Hong MyungPyo states: As we prepare for the 2nd Art Jeju, we believe that it will not only stimulate the art market but also make great contribution overall.

문의: 아트제주(주) 사무국
2017년 06월 22일(목) 14:34
한형진 기자 cooldead@naver.com

• Like 10

credit to DC-GHS fans:

Koo's music Winter Story, which she composed while living with her husband in the red-roof house, was played in the 4th episode of PD Nah's new history/life/economy/culture/science talk variety show, Dictionary of Useless Knowledge. Such a beautiful music in the background of the talk about gentrification issue in Korea. It was played towards the end of the show. Somehow the music was so fitting to the good yet sad issue of gentrification that goes on everywhere....it is not an easy show for me to understand language-wise, but a pretty refreshing idea for a show!

Fighting everyone!!!

• Like 9

@Rain Song

That would be nice if she does.

We get to see her photo of how she is doing...

Her husband would be busy filming so maybe she can take a trip? keke

One article mentioned that she is to attend the opening but dc-ghs said that that article was erased or re-written without it.

• Like 7

라디오스타' 송백경, 배우 구혜선과 무슨 사이?…"남의 영역 침범해 얄미웠다"

기사승인 2017.06.29  01:29:03

- 작게+ 크게

공유

- '라디오스타' 송백경, 구혜선

290581_172873_2937.jpg  
▲ '라디오스타' 송백경, 구혜선 (사진: MBC '황금어장 라디오스타') ⓒ뉴스타운

'라디오스타' 송백경이 깜짝 근황을 공개했다.

28일 방송된 MBC '황금어장-라디오스타(이하 라디오스타)'에 원타임 송백경이 10여 년 만에 방송에 복귀해 시청자들의 눈길을 사로잡았다.

이날 송백경은 "방송을 다시 시작할 생각이 없다. YG엔터테인먼트에 작곡가로만 소속되어 있다"라고 전하며 '라디오스타' 출연 이유를 김구라 때문이라고 밝혀 웃음을 자아냈다.

close

지난 1998년 그룹 원타임으로 데뷔한 송백경은 원타임의 활동 중단과 함께 연예계 활동을 잠정 중단하며 사업가로 활동을 펼치고 있다.

close

'라디오스타'에 출연해 오랜만에 근황을 공개한 송백경은 앞서 지난 2012년 절친 배우 구혜선을 응원하기 위해 KBS 2TV '스타 인생극장'에 깜짝 출연해 근황을 공개한 바 있다.

당시 송백경은 "구혜선은 고등학교 때 처음 봤다. 교복 입은 구혜선의 모습을 보고 이러면 안 되는데 가슴이 뛰었던 적이 있다"라며 "'이거 범죄인데?'라 생각했다"라고 솔직하게 고백해 현장을 폭소케 했다.

또한 "배우로서 자꾸 남의 영역을 침범하는 구혜선이 얄미웠다"라며 "하지만 구혜선에게 겉멋이 아닌 진심으로 음악을 하고자 하는 의지와 능력이 엿보여 지금은 응원한다"라고 털어놔 화제를 모으기도 했다.

한편 송백경은 현재 원타임의 멤버 오진환과 함께 카레 음식점을 운영 중이다.

황인영 기자 ent@newstown.co.kr @cheerkoo pls translate if you hav time thanx ahead

• Like 7