Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I Love AE & Soo Wan. I think I said this before. :D

I love her acting in this drama. I'm falling in love with SW & DJ couple. I can't help it GHS' acting is so real & convincing. :X I'm happy that she partnered with LSY because he is a good actor & good looking too. Just the right age gap. I could not imagine any other actress can make Soo Wan so beautiful in tears on screen. :X

I agree GHS' thread should be active too while her drama is airing. ;)

Hello Sunnies! Thanks to all your posts. :)

Guest ginger4clover

Hi Sunnies,Been away for awhile. Busy doing OT at work. Trying to catch up reading all the comments,gift, bts MV and still pix of GHS and AE. Thanks to everyone ....Thank you so much @sukkreen for the article and @cheerkoo for translating. I am so happy that GHS is getting the recognition that she well deserve. I start tearing up just reading the article. I agree GHS is maturing beautifully and gracefully in YSW character. I am hoping that she will get more challenging roles in the near future to showcase her talent as an actress. See you chingus need watch AE ep 9 & 10 before i duzzzz offf. Thanks Sunnies you guys rock.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Hello there Sunnies!     I hope all of you moms had a nice Mother's Day!  I had to work but it was okay - all day I was swooning over the SW + PDJ kiss in AE ep 10!!  That was quite a surprise for me.  Here I was over the moon with the sweet and poignant kiss in Ep 9 when kaboom!!  we got another kiss, and it was oh so perfect!!  :x  My goodness, I didn't even realize there was a meteor shower until I had watched that scene for the umpteenth time (after I had calmed down a bit), and when I saw the whole picture, with the meteors and the stars, the couple under the blanket kissing in the wind, waaaahhh!!! it can't get much better than that!  Thank you, PD nim for that remarkable kiss  kekekeke.        Like some of you, I am sad that we're already at the halfway mark in the drama. It feels like it just started.  I've waited so long for her to act again that I don't ever want it to end.  haha.  No but seriously, I just want the story to keep its integrity and to see a really strong finish, and of course a really sappy gooey conclusion in the love story as well.  It seems like we've already received the best we can expect to get but uh uh....  I want more!!!   :))   
     I do love this couple (SW + PDJ) and how can you not fall in love with LSY, he's about as perfect as you can get, but I'm sorry... when I go to the AE thread, I get a little "jealous" because it seems that he's getting more of the attention and love from the fans.  I've heard some great things about her, don't get me wrong, and there are several Sunnies who post wonderful things in that thread ( thank you!) but I guess that I want them to cherish and worship her in the same way they do him.   kekeke  Seriously though, they do make a perfect couple in the drama, like a real couple you would know yourself, they are so natural and are really in sync with each other.  About LSY being in Cafe Manolin - no, not to start a rumor or anything, but 2010 was when he filmed Life is Beautiful with NSM - I wonder if he was there with her.  It doesn't really matter, I get the feeling that LSY + GHS have been friends for awhile and whatever has transpired in their private lives, they're doing a great job acting together.  It's my personal feeling that she is a good luck charm for her fellow leading men, some of whom have skyrocketed to fame since acting in dramas with her :P     It was nice seeing her in Superman is Back with JHS and oh, of course, Ghamja.  It looks like G has been groomed and some of his fur shaved down - he is a beautiful Golden Retriever and is such a sweet animal, like most goldens are.  I loved how how JHS's older son responded to him.  I wonder if they went over after we saw him on the set the one time when they were filming on the highway?  His younger son is rather timid - and cries a lot - even in other episodes.  I usually watch this show to see Tablo and his daughter Haru, who is really smart and looks like she took after her parents in the talent dept.  Anyway, what a nice surprise to see HS make an appearance, especially since I didn't know she and JHS were friends!!       Thank you all so much for your wonderful posts and contributions in this thread and in the AE thread as well - you're the best!!!!  Have a happy and stress-free week and see you again next weekend!    :)>-

Guest lovebof

Just stopped by during my lunch break to say Hi to all Sunnies and AE fans. I LOVE AE so much. HS does such an awesome job in her role and has a great chemistry with LSY. Her acting is so natural. When she smiled, I smiled. I couldn't stop crying when she cried. My daughter even lent me her favorite Hello Kitty tissue box. And she said I was crazy. My Lord!  

Thank all Sunnies especially Cheerkoo to keep this thread active. I enjoy reading all the postings during my breaks. Need to go now. AE Fighting! 

I am also wishing and praying that she bags an acting award for AE. Among all the characters she has portrayed, YSW is definitely her best performance to date. Sending my love to all the reporters who are giving her great reviews! We've always believed in her ability so no amount of negative feedback from other netizens can affect us but it feels good when they finally recognize her talent and praise her dearly.

I hope she keeps on getting roles as challenging as YSW. I've been checking my old files lately and stumbled upon her cfs for TLJ with jo insung and I immediately wished to kdrama fairies that they will be given a chance to have a drama together since they have great chemistry onscreen. I believe she has referred to insung as her mentor before.

Guest ginger4clover

Hi Sunnies,I just finish watching AE ep 9 & 10. Daebak!!! As usual all OTP,and the rest of the actors and actresses delivers. I love all the Wanju moments. Ep 9 consoling kiss from GHS aka YSW to LSY aka PDJ love it when she kiss his tears followed by a loving sweet kiss assuring LSY/PDJ " I am here with you"... their connection is so deep, you can feel it. I cried with them in that scene. EP 10 kissing scene, prelude back hug and quick kiss from LSY/ PDJ to GHS/YSW  followed by loving eye contact between them....wowwww!!! GHS/YSW never cease to amaze me she just delivered the most sensual kiss ( that is my own opinion). I know most of you ladies post how lucky GHS to be hug and kiss by LSY...But my take on that is; LSY is very very lucky to have the first on screen sensual kiss from GHS. LOL,,,  @kgrl143 you mention you are jealous cause LSY is getting more attention & love from the fans from AE forum. No worries their are  lots of fans that adore and love GHS... they are just lurking around like me....I'll try to be more active in this forum Ok... @ais730 yes!!! same thought about Jo In Sung pairing with GHS that will be awesome. GHS & JIS did a lot of cfs for TLJ and also have a great chemistry onscreen. Also right age deference JIS born 1981. GHS refer to him as her mentor. I enjoy reading all your post, bts, gifs.@GHSforever love that MV. Please let keep posting. Over and out for now.... =(( :-*

Guest blessingo0

@lovekuhyesun dnt be sad about the thread moving slow most of us are at the ae thread, which i think is where we as fans should be right now,showing support also we dont know when she would starr in her next drama, so you see we have to make the most of it.anyway am sure once its over the thread would be back to normal, and all those long lost fans would return home  to goo thread lmfao. anyway  you guysi watched episode 10 amazingggggggggggggggg, like i said in ae thread ghs and lsy better be nominated for best couple, what a sizzling onscreen chemistry those two have.angel eyes fighting.also cant really tell you all how many times i have watched the kiss scenes lol 10 maybe 15 maybe yep you get the picture lol.

I think I posted in AE thread but forgot here.The famous kissing up on the observatory.As of now at DC-AE---1461 clicked on that page and it is rising.kekeSome DC fans are saying that GHS moved her lips more than LSY...kekehttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9233&page=2----------http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9375&page=3
This page is titled, I have a secret...so I clicked on it.DC-AE fans are talking about how much they are in love with AE--and how they make sure they watch it on the air time to promote rating and that they watch it 2~3 times afterwards...one person said that s/he watched it  23 times a week!!That page is like listening in on an support group for AE-addicted.Thanks to DC fans!!!I love it!!--------------http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9359&page=4these have to be BTS pix of GHS and LSY while filming for the water splash scene. LSY took the hose away from GHS!! hahaha=====http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9450&page=1
It appears that people go into the official AE site to view pix and leave remarks and it was noticed that more men seem to leave notes for AE. DC fans are wondering if men have more feelings and memories of their first loves.

@ShielaM I also think thay Lsy is luckier to have gotten kisses like that from Hyesun :) I have a major crush on him but the front seat of my fangirl heart belongs to our dear girl.

@cheerkoo Thanks a lot for the links. That set of bts photos made my heart flutter once more :x

Guest lovekuhyesun

@lovekuhyesun dnt be sad about the thread moving slow most of us are at the ae thread, which i think is where we as fans should be right now,showing support also we dont know when she would starr in her next drama, so you see we have to make the most of it.anyway am sure once its over the thread would be back to normal, and all those long lost fans would return home  to goo thread lmfao.

anyway  you guysi watched episode 10 amazingggggggggggggggg, like i said in ae thread ghs and lsy better be nominated for best couple, what a sizzling onscreen chemistry those two have.angel eyes fighting.also cant really tell you all how many times i have watched the kiss scenes lol 10 maybe 15 maybe yep you get the picture lol.

Thanks dear! Kinda relieved to know that it's GHS's fans who are actively participating in AE thread. I want AE to be a super duper hit. And yeah, episode 10 was just outa this world. I have watched the entire episode more than 5 times and am planning to watch it again after I come back from my work. Usually I cannot watch drama episode more than two times. But AE has gotten me completely crazy. I can watch each episode 100 times. Let's pray that GHS is able to take home plenty of awards. And I also hope people will always remember GHS for her AE role.

Love and regards to you and all diehard Sunnies <3

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9323&page=5When Swan promise DJ that she will be careful at her job so that she can live long with DJ and when DJ asks the Mom-Star #2 to be the witness.This DC page fans say they also  are witnesses...kekeVery sweet.====sorry to bring over so many DC-AE fans pages....they are as funny like us here.http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021914/current-drama-2014-angel-eyes-엔젤아이즈-ep10-preview-on-p337/p378
This page yet another page where the fans are analyzing the observatory kissing scene.I did not even notice what they observed. Maybe I have to see epi 10 again...keke

마지막에 동주가 팔로 수와니를 좀 더 꼬오옥 껴안는 모습이 미세하게나마 느껴져..

담요 안에서 벌어지는 일이라 정말 자세히 봐야 한다는 게 함정...ㅠㅠ

나노 단위로 분석하는 나... 어쪌..=At the end, DJ is subtly seen to hug Swan even closer to him under the blanket. Since this event is occurring inside a blanket, you have to carefully observe it. I am also analyzing it unit by unit...

One responds: that is right! I did sense that! Naughty kids, what are they doing!!

Another responds: even if it is filmed from far away, both of their mouths are moving...

(keke)

======

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9324&page=5

DC fan posts that s/he loves the scene where DJ and SW so naturally walks into the dept store--looks like a scene from a foreign movie...and another says that all the scenes with Swan in them are like fairy tales.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9334&page=5

Another DC fan posts the pix of that scene with the background music played in AE--called 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Russian Red - Fuerteventura

==========

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9276&page=6

Clip of SW and DJ when SW discovers all of DJ's letters for her.

DC fans are saying how Sw and Dj's interactions are all adorable...(I agree)

DJ wants Sw to bring one letter for him and he will give her one of his letters as a fair trade. When Sw said no and tries to grab the letters and DJ's high pitches voice mimicking Sw's "no" is so cute and then Sw hits him and Sw says she will write the letter and then DJ has a delayed "ouch" sound....really funny and cute interaction. Now I remember seeing similar letters on Swan's Dad's desk---Swan was waiting for those letters and went to her old house many times to get them..her father swiped them....

=====

last one and I best do some work or get to bed..keke

Another kissing scene analysis by DC-AE fans...

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=angeleyes&no=9238&page=7

너네 키스신에서 --you all keep on saying that, in the kiss scene, 
수완이가리드했다그러는데--Swan leads the kiss
확대해서보면 결코그렇지않닼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ--but, if you enlarge the clip, it is not at all true.

나언제자니ㅜㅜㅜㅜWhen am I going to sleep..

Many fans responded that they don't know what this poster is saying so the poster says that one has to see it carefully and the the longer one looks at it, more lovely it is. (keke) and s/he says that s/he saw that scene over 100 times.

Bravo!!

Goodnight!!

Guest ginger4clover

@ cheerko thank you for the links, @GHSforever thank you for the pix. Uhhhhhh... playful moments. GHS and LSY looks like they are enjoying each others company. They look good together with overwhelming chemistry on and off screen. I am happy that AE is gaining more popularity in SK and abroad. I use to watch K drama a lot but when GHS went haitus for two years I also did. I content myself in listening to her music, re-watch her dramas and watch her directorial short and full length movies and CFs. AE draw me back to kdrama land again. I am already addicted to AE...My dream is for AE to get all the awards that they so deserve. GHS & LSY best actors/actress & best couple. GHS you are so natural in portraying YSW character Flawless. GHS will be remembered as YSW for a longtime.... GHS still pix so angelic. GHS be happy we love you. Looking forward to your movie "Daughter" (Dowder). GHS fighting... =((

@Cheerkoo :
i remember bout the posting that you share at AE thread bout DC fans are sending snack to all Staff, crew and the artist of Angel Eyes.
did you know anyone of DC member who can help us to have participation too. i don't have DC account, and i'm still learn korean or any case at DC anyone can speak English? sorry too much asking sist, hehehehe. Thanx a million Sue

Annyeong Sunnies :)
I don't post here often but usually at AE thread. As it is, I am finding it hard to catch up with that AE flying thread. But I do come by here almost daily to catch up on what's happening as much as I can. And I love reading all insights, news, anything that @all sunnies post here. Thank you @all sunnies :)
I am not sure if this has been posted before, but I am so sad I just needed to post: 
2014 50th Baeksang Arts Awards : Most Popular Actress in a Drama Nominees List2014 50th Baeksang Arts Awards : Dramas Nominees List
2014 50th Baeksang Arts Awards : Most Popular Actor in a Drama Nominees List

So so so sad.... Why is GHS not in the list? (Not LSY too) & Why is AE not in the list as well?  :((   :((   :((
If any actress deserves to be awarded, GHS does! If any drama deserves acknowledgement, AE is it!
I am gonna re-watch Ep 10 to lift up my spirits again.  I apologize for being the bearer of 'unhappy news' (but maybe it's no longer news by now). 
GHS & Team AE Fighting!

EDIT: Or laugh it off, maybe? :D

CR: DF