Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

ghs tweets that she is going to work. thanks Sunnies!

Did you know that there is a reality show called "Heart is beating" in Korea and it is about the paramedics and firemen in busy Seoul? I think Park KiWoong appears in it. keke I wonder if ghs watched that show to get some "training"-----keke

take care Sunnies!!

I can already see that Angel eyes OTP has great chemistry. They look good together. I am so excited. Thank you sunnies for your contributions and updates. Am sorry i am unable to help but i love GHS and i always pray for her success.

[info] GHS will appear in the SURE Magazine April Issue

[sURE magazine 페이스북] 4월호 쿠 화보&인터뷰 언급

web_2040328316_e72127b9.jpg

슈 어팀은 오늘 오후에 있을 '그녀'와의 인터뷰를 기다리고 있습니다. 약 2년 만에 안방극장 복귀를 알린 '그녀'의 이번 작품 '엔젤 아이즈'도 기대가 되는데요. 물론,슈어 4월호를 장식할 그녀의 화보와 인터뷰가 가장 기대가 됩니다!

'그녀'에게 궁금한 점을 댓글에 지금 바로 남겨주세요! 슈어팀이 대신 물어보고 궁금증을 해결해드릴께요!

▷ 댓글을 남긴 슈어 팬 5명에게 슈어 뷰티 샘플 키트를 보내드립니다.

looking forward for the interview and pictorials >:D<

@dee_dina Lee Sang Yoon and Lee Kwang Soo worked together in Goddess of Fire and LSY said he couldnt concentrate because he was laughing in the set all the time LKW is alway making the crew laugh :)

@zamzam OMG GHS in April issue of SUre magazine she's getting a lot of work right now hope she takes care of her health, Im so happy for her :)

@sheherizade I can't see the picture :(

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,
Just wanted to remind everyone, the Video Message Project is to support GHS for Angel Eyes and Daughter as well. Deadline is March 15 (North America), March 16 (Asia).The email to send to is sunniesinternational@gmail.com  Thanks to @GHSforever who is putting the videos together for us and @Gayu312 who set it up.Thanks to @meow13 who will burn the CD and send to GHS. After GHS receives it, we will put it up at YT.Please support this project if possible. Thank you.

Dearest ,sweetest ,wonderful SUNNIES ,on this white day i want to say :    I LOVE YOU !!! you are the best !  Fotografiehttp:

Fotografie: ~Brandywine Crabapple Tree~ <3<3<3  Courtesy of Charlotte's Web Shop and Better Homes and Gardens <3

Fotografiehttp:
 CTO This last one contains all the favourite colors of our MIRACLE,  GOO HYE SUN : pink ,yellow and white ! And the ones above are perennial ,they will be here for you every year !

Hi Sunnies,

Thank you, thank you, and thank you to all who posted the recent
wonderful pics, updates, comments =D>   Soooo Happy to get
all the current info on GHS on this thread :x :x :x

Just a qstn from a tech challenged newbie :-S

I want to have a good look at the set of pics of Manolin Cafe from
@zamzam.    How can I get enlarged pics?

Anymore indian sunnies/minsunners wants to send their wishes to hyesun?just pm me your msg/pic or artwork by 2day 14th march..

@GHSforever i would love to watch the extremely tall and charming Lee kwang Soo interacting with our pretty and feminine angel hyesun.. :-) :-)

few more days to Angel eyes..cant wait!

Guest S_sun

Read in one of the other threads that the Hollywood Reporter recommended BOF as one of the Top 10 International Shows to watch.It is the only Korean one recommended. I agree .It was funny and smart. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gallery/10-international-tv-shows-binge-667280#2-boys-flowers

I am so looking forward to the collaboration between GHS and BOF writer. I love some of the dialogue in BOF. Looking forward to Angel Eyes! :)