Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

hello Sunnies :)it's been a long time since my last post here.
according to this blog, GHS and Seungri are also join the other casts on Running Man filming today.승리랑 구혜선이랑 이광수랑 송지효는 정확히봄!!
승리 발목삐었는지 절뚝거리더라구요ㅠㅠㅠ
1394449172679_20140310_191925.jpg

[출처] 집앞 운동장에 런닝맨 촬영왔어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ|작성자 훈셍

cr http://blog.naver.com/angela2514/130187180242

@ZamZam, excellent idea, excellent posting, excellent photos ! Thank you ! A real kaleidoscope of expression ,rich, expressive , charming, which says all ,not letting anyone to get bored . Beautiful , candid , sincere , a child and a woman , putting a spell on the viewer ! That an actress should do ! One can walk through this photos and at the end get drunk ! Thank you !

Thank You @siidudul for the update  ^:)^ ^:)^
I can't wait to see GHS and SEUNGRI..I hope they sing together again like when GHS was promoting BOF hmmmm but i think LSY can sing and i read he plays the piano too LOL so i guess SEUNGRI we will give the microphone to LSY and GHS this time  :x

Guest jalejandra

Enlace permanente de imagen incrustada
Acciones de usuario Siguiendo6Hqz8CgG_bigger.jpegGimtan eterna. Groupie Lee (The Journal of) @ julia4840  

Following eternal Gimtan user's actions. Groupie Lee (The Journalof) @ julia4840Fuego in our neighborhood convolution Big Bang Familia current man. GHS. Yisangyun. Kim Ji-suk (?), and the'm came shootout... je je I heard that was at the end of March came in ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ not as cool looking I see these photos well pic.twitter.com / pmBSGUcN93Ver translation

HyeSun was filming for Running Man! wow! Can't wait, I saw a tweet saying that this episode might air at the end of March :)

There is a short fancam in this blog when all the casts leave the venue
http://blog.naver.com/kkuyh?Redirect=Log&logNo=130187188446&jumpingVid=55D2C104ECA6B2545ADB9B09557FB349DE0B

hello sunnies,
omo its Hannah's 1st death anniversary today..its been a year already,time really flies.i still have her last song with me,i cant read that tweet it totally tears me up :(
Hannah hope ure happy wherever u are dear,we miss u..May your soul rest in peace..

i have heard alot about Running man,but i dont know what this variety show is all about?i guess they travel to different places?and Song ji hyo and gary are the hosts?hyesun appearing on RM will be my first time watching it :)

Guest S_sun

OMG My angel and AE casts in Running Man! Super excited. Haven't seen GHS in a variety show for a long time! That will be so much fun!
Thanks to all for the updates and pics . 
Have a great week,Sunnies! :)

HyeSun was filming for Running Man! wow! Can't wait, I saw a tweet saying that this episode might air at the end of March

:)

There is a short fancam in this blog when all the casts leave the venue

http://blog.naver.com/kkuyh?Redirect=Log&logNo=130187188446&jumpingVid=55D2C104ECA6B2545ADB9B09557FB349DE0B

Thanks for the link @meow. The people were screaming in that video. Oh my gaaaawd! I can't wait to watch this episode. Someone said it will air on the 24th? AE team fighting ! :)

@meow13 thanks for the short cam, this is amazing AE cast in RM i wish this episode will have a great ratings for RM :)

sounds/look like a lot of people are watching the show so excited :)

@myonenonly it should air 3/23/2014 since RM show comes out on sunday however english sub for dramafever doesnt come out till Monday or sometimes Tuesday :( but I will definitely watch the raw version on sunday LOL