Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies Happy Saturday :)

Thank You all for the updates I love the Flying Galaxy song :)

Sue your an angel just like GHS im so glad Thank You for the english translation SBS hope I really appreciate :)

Meow thank you for the videos your an angel as well  :)

@sukreen, Yonghwa thanks for all your pictures and articles :)

To all the newbies Welcome to the wonderful thread hope you enjoy this thread as much as Sunnies do :)

Happy Mothers Day to all who celebrates it :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm05ixhuzD0Y3crvgyR_4

Guest S_sun

Sunnies, dateline for your personal messages is May 19.  Tell GHS how much you like her cf and new song and her charity works, etc...send your messages to   messagetohyesun@gmail.com  .

Those celebrating Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day!

@sukreen HKC has their own PR agency working on the event. so I think there would be reporters at the VIP event. I am not in the apprpriate position to invite reporters in this case.

Such a sweet video and story! :) Two great parents and a lot of kind-hearted people seeing a need and giving of themselves to a group of kids to provide what every kid (of any age) should have as a birthright. And then there is our Hye Sun who is immediately recognized by the amazed older girls ('Geum Jandi'!  >:D< ) and quickly wins the heart of the little girl who prefers men.  :x Bless everyone who played a part in making this touching story a reality. May it be repeated a billion and and a few other billion times over...
=D>

Aneyong haseyeo ,to my dearest SUNNIES ! I don't know if I written right , but I wish to say it so ! Greetings from our Galaxy ! I'll start by saying that I love the most this FLYING GALAXY song , it has sonorousness cosmic ,ethereal, gentleness , enthralling the listeners, taking them  to a flight !  I remember how Hye Sun said that she want to propose to her love by flying on a plain ! I think she has done a research in order to prepare the event (and wash away all his fears) ,and now ,after four long,painful years ,she's ready ! Cosmic bride with all her love spread on all galaxy , million time increased ! OOOOHH, MY BELOVED ,  MIRACULOUS, ONES ! I can wait to see your "stars-children", brightening on the sky, like their parents!  When I found this thread and  Joondi one ,I feel like I WIN THE LOTTERY !   You are all my  charming fairies !                                HAPPY WEEKEND! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ! HAPPY HOMERUN !

To all Sunnies who celebrate Mother's Day

1030559_8962-006-22-1021.gif

meow13 said: @sukreen HKC has their own PR agency working on the event. so I think there would be reporters at the VIP event. I am not in the apprpriate position to invite reporters in this case.

hello sunnies!
Happy mothers day to all the sunnie mummys here and all your moms as well.hope you all had a great day with your mom.i too had a great time today with my mommy.. :)
@S_sun and @meow i send my letter today in 'word' document hope thats not a problem..thanx to both of you that you all thought about us too who wouldn't be able to see her personally..Thanx alot..
@S_sun i am trying and trying from the past 2 days to buy the galaxy song from itunes..but i failed and i m irritated,i downloaded the itunes setup then tried to create an account but atlast my payment mode was declined..I DONT KNOW WHY!!thats so annoying..starting tomorrow i will be on a vacation for a week so when i am back i will try again..the song costs very less (Rs15 in Indian currency) so if the registration process goes well all of you can buy it in your currency i guess..do try sunnies..
i love her galaxy song..i wonder who's male voice is that in the beginning of the song..i play it more than 10 times a day..hehe..
stay healthy and take care.. :)

Guest S_sun

dee_dina said: hello sunnies!
Happy mothers day to all the sunnie mummys here and all your moms as well.hope you all had a great day with your mom.i too had a great time today with my mommy.. :)
@S_sun and @meow i send my letter today in 'word' document hope thats not a problem..thanx to both of you that you all thought about us too who wouldn't be able to see her personally..Thanx alot..
@S_sun i am trying and trying from the past 2 days to buy the galaxy song from itunes..but i failed and i m irritated,i downloaded the itunes setup then tried to create an account but atlast my payment mode was declined..I DONT KNOW WHY!!thats so annoying..starting tomorrow i will be on a vacation for a week so when i am back i will try again..the song costs very less (Rs15 in Indian currency) so if the registration process goes well all of you can buy it in your currency i guess..do try sunnies..
i love her galaxy song..i wonder who's male voice is that in the beginning of the song..i play it more than 10 times a day..hehe..
stay healthy and take care.. :)

Guest mazzarellotata

hello Sunnies
im new in this thread :D but im already being a silent lurker for almost 3 years :(

now i have a chance to visit Manolin but i think i can't meet hyesun unni cause im going to seoul on 20-27 May which is hyesun unni already left for HKC :D

can you sunnies give me the address for Manolin???

happy to join this thread :D :D

Guest S_sun

mazzarellotata said: hello Sunnies
im new in this thread :D but im already being a silent lurker for almost 3 years :(

now i have a chance to visit Manolin but i think i can't meet hyesun unni cause im going to seoul on 20-27 May which is hyesun unni already left for HKC :D

Guest mazzarellotata

S_sun said: mazzarellotata said: hello Sunnies

Sorry guys i can't write message to KHS because I'm not good with this. S_sun said: Sunnies, dateline for your personal messages is May 19.  Tell GHS how much you like her cf and new song and her charity works, etc...send your messages to   messagetohyesun@gmail.com  .

Guest S_sun

throax said: Sorry guys i can't write message to KHS because I'm not good with this. S_sun said: Sunnies, dateline for your personal messages is May 19.  Tell GHS how much you like her cf and new song and her charity works, etc...send your messages to   messagetohyesun@gmail.com  .

mazzarellotata said: S_sun said: mazzarellotata said: hello Sunnies

Please keep replaying, the viewership represents the popularity of the CF.
Please support HyeSun by playing the video from Samsung Mobile official channel as many times as you can. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_cavL1_u9E