Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Goo hye sun is getting more and more beautiful..i like her outfit during the presscon simple yet elegant,her make up is on point, i like her eye make up esp..seems shes tired and nervous during presscon..maybe  she dont hav enough sleep since shooting the drama..its 50episodes and thats tiring but hopefully ratings will be good so that all their efforts and hardwork  will pay off.the 6minute teaser is insteresting..her partner in the drama is good looking also hope they have  great chemistry.

her reality show with her husband is coming to an end soon although i felt sad coz acording to ajh that it might be their last tv appearance together in tv.. im hoping they will do some appearances together like attending vip movie screening or magazine photoshoot once in a while and im still wishing that they will do cf together since other popular couples did that b4 like jisung and leboyoung or han gain with her husband.just be careful in choosing cf/projects together in the future..so far i enjoyed all the episodes of their reality. 

Goodluck to all her shows and praying foe good results..more cf for khs pls and dramas.

• Like 8

Ku Hye-sun: 'Acting is never easy'

restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

Ku Hye-sun talked about the difficulties of pursuing her career in a press promotion for the upcoming MBC TV series “You Are Too Much” on Tuesday. 

“It’s been a while since I have acted,” said Ku, referring to her two-year hiatus since “Blood” in which she co-starred with Ahn Jae-hyun. “Acting is never easy to me. It‘s getting harder and harder as I delve into it.” 

When asked about what her husband and Ahn think of her acting, she said, “We are cautious about talking about each other’s acting.”

“You Are Too Much” stars Uhm Jung-hwa, who plays a top-tier veteran musician, and Ku, who plays a night club singer who imitates the musician‘s performance. The show is slated to premiere on Saturday at 8:45 p.m.

By Son Ji-hyoung (consnow@heraldcorp.com)
http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702281836439965560_2

• Like 7

Woah, I am seeing UmJH with more respect and deep appreciation. I have seen her work in a movie called Venus?? and I really liked it. I know through readings that she is a very well respected singer and actress. When the director said that he noticed a big difference between Koo and Um's performance of the 3 same songs in the drama, Um stepped in and defended Koo's performance..saying that Koo's performance  was very good and that she was surprised. Anyway, I saw the highlights and so far really, REALLY good. Director says that the drama is about two women...one star who abandoned family to become a star and another woman who could not cut the ties with family to follow her dreams...that Koo's character is more like the old-fashioned woman of his mother's generation who sacrifice and is somewhat stuffy in modern standard and Um's role is the opposite. 

Again,,,praying and wishing for DAEBOKx50 for You Are Too Much!!!

Have a good day Sunnies and thanks SOOOOO much again!!

PS...Koo did not know that YTM will be airing at the same time as Journey To West-3 and J2W3 has about 3 episodes left. The reporter asked if there will be competition of which program will be watched. Koo definitely did not know about the time and said that she will most likely be working on the set when the program will be airing. 

• Like 10

Good Morning Sunnies!  Ditto to what Cheerkoo says : Thank You and you guys are awesome!!!   I thought GHS looked beautiful last night at the press con, loved her white blouse - and even in slacks she looked elegant and stunning.  I wonder if she was wearing jewelry made by her husband.  The earrings and her ring were really pretty.  There were so many questions directed to UJH and GHS and I liked the fact that UJH seemed to say positive things about GHS.  Although I didn't understand most of what they were saying, that seemed to come across and I loved all the expressions that came across GHS's face as she was being asked questions.  

Have an awesome Tuesday and THANK YOU!!!!!     Stay well...  :D

• Like 8

Credits to sunmi_kinki 

The video is fully about Koo's interview and the questions posted to her..I guess @cheerkoo sis already translated as above..

I loved Koo's overall look today..Her eye make up and her lace tops are my favourites for today :) Koo seems to have use lens today and also for night club dance scenes in the drama which enhances her beauty and her eyes well :) I could feel Koo is super nervous today..I could also feel her tiredness , probably lack of sleep from her today..She kept moving her hands widely for releasing stress..I really really loved the long trailer..The trailer showed thoroughly Koo's various emotions very well .I super liked the YrTM trailer and was watching it again and again..Knetz comments are better too..Among all the videos uploaded in naver YrTM channel, Koo's videos are most watched and most liked too :) I am happy about it..

I love Koo's eye expressions soo much in the trailer .When she does dancing in club, her eyes show sexy and hot expressions and when she is with family her warm smile and when she defends Ji Na in the bar, it showed her upright nature .So far none of the other Korean actresses convinced me with their eye expressions like how Koo does and she is the best for me..Koo really has worked soo hard and is putting lot of efforts.This time she has to work soo hard as the character demands totally opposite of her original self like dancing and singing on stage.Being married and she is working round the clock , I really hope she eats well and be strong and maintain good energy level throughout the 50 eps...I felt sooo emotional as I watched Yoo Zzina getting attacked on stage and thought this is what Koo told during poster interview ..

Now that she is well loved than before in Korea, I wish her drama do well.We know about Koo as we follow her long time but seems Knetz seems to know her only now and are appreciating her real nature ..I m very happy about it.Now I badly want her to be praised and recognized well for her acting also like how it happened in angel eyes ..Lots of love and praying for success of YRTM :)

• Like 7

Ku Hye Sun And Uhm Jung Hwa Discuss Competition Between Actresses In Upcoming Drama

Uhm-Jung-Hwa-Ku-Hye-Sun.jpg

During the press conference for the upcoming drama “You’re Too Much” on February 28, the actresses spoke up about the possible competition between them.

This drama has a fantastic line-up of actresses, including Uhm Jung Hwa, Ku Hye Sun, Son Tae Young, and Yoon Ah Jung.

Since there are so many actresses playing important roles in this drama, a question came up that asked if there is any tension between the actresses themselves.

Ku Hye Sun smiled and answered, “I didn’t get to meet all the actresses during filming yet. There is no tension at all while filming.”

Uhm Jung Hwa agreed and added, “We can’t compete with each other because I melt every time Ku Hye Sun looks at my eyes, and I start laughing. There may be a competition of good will, but I believe that kind of competition is a good one.”

Son Tae Hyung also expressed her thoughts, “There is a scene where I clash with Uhm Jung Hwa, but I haven’t filmed with Ku Hye Sun yet. There is no tension between Uhm Jung Hwa and I since I’ve known her since I was young. Actually, I have much to learn from her.”

“You’re Too Much” is a 50-episode drama about a famous singer named Yoo Ji Na (played by Uhm Jung Hwa), who gave up her family for fame, and her impersonator named Jung Hye Dang (played by Ku Hye Sun).

It will start airing on March 4 at 8:45 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/28/ku-hye-sun-uhm-jung-hwa-discuss-competition-actresses-upcoming-drama/

• Like 7

DR.Frog to sponsor UR2MUCH

참존 디알프로그, 구혜선 주연 ‘당신은 너무합니다’ 제작 협찬

2017030201000221200010621.jpg

아시아투데이 박병일 기자 = 디알프로그가 광고 모델인 구혜선의 출연 드라마 ‘당신은 너무합니다’ 제작 협찬에 나선다고 2일 밝혔다.

현재 디알프로그 모델로 활동하고 있는 구혜선은 드라마 속에서 ‘디알프로그 토코비타 에너지 크림’을 선보일 예정이다.

디알프로그 토코비타 에너지 크림은 오랜 연구 끝에 개발한 하이브리드 비타민인 토코비타-C를 비롯한 7가지 특허성분을 함유한 크림으로 피부에 탄력을 촘촘히 채워준다.  

주름개선·미백 이중기능성을 갖춰 소량만 발라도 피부 보호막을 형성한 듯 피부를 감싸 탄력을 부여한다.  

이번 PPL을 기념해 디알프로그 공식 페이스북에서 오는 9일 까지 이벤트를 진행한다.

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20170302010001062

• Like 3

2 days more before ghs drama premiere excited and nervous as well.its really tough competition between kbs and mbc weeked drama.pls knetz be supportive of khs drama and dont be harsh on her..its a less pressure from her coz shes not only the main lead but UJw as well..its her comeback drama as well after 8years? And i know shes famous actress..when khs said that acting is not easy i can sense shes nervous for her performance and how well the drama will be accepted.we know knetz are harsh on her and bash her before  its good thing knetz love her now and many adore her..her reality show nwd really opened their eyes who is khs as a person and her simplicity and being down to earth captured knetz heart..praying it will be like that forever..

i also wish that yg ent.will be more supportive of her  and promote her more  as an actress..i wanna see her more on magazine and cf and star in comercial movie.. lead or not im fine with it as long as she got to work with other actors.

i notice that in nwd shes left handed when eating.i thought shes right handed..or does she know to use both of her hand?anyway praying for the success of her drama and any plans she have in the future.

• Like 7

Thanks to all the posts, updates and for the nice pictures.

I liked her outfit simple but elegant her hair and makeup love it. She's so pretty and very beautiful. Let"s all pray for the success of the drama and be love by all knetz.  

It" s 50 episodes overload of happiness  for all the fans. Thanks to her.  Please stay healthy and happy my dear KHS. God bless you.

• Like 4

Thanks @kooswan---Koo is answering the reporters' questions...but I did not post the questions...just what Koo said..some parts are paraphrased. 

Koo said that she grew up listening and being a fan to Um since school days and so her a adoration for her in her role only came out naturally. She is explaining her role....as impersonator and for being the head of the family...She says that filming takes a lot for her as it is a long drama series. Please look kindly upon our drama. (she laughs---I heard that she and many of the staff and crew worked all night long before the Press Conference. She looks beautiful but also bit tired. Um also was having problem speaking as her voice was sounding hoarse. One of the reporters asked if Um's health was ok..I heard that she once had cancer of the throat.) Koo said that every time she tried to imitake Um's behaviors and singing, she looked at herself doing it and felt miserable about it. But, she also felt that it also made the scene more fun and interesting. Becuse she grew up adoring UmJH, her role did not feel uncomfortable or unfamiliar to her. Her heart and mind all naturally followed in terms of adoring Um and her character's adoration for Um. In that respect, filming is fun. Since this is my first drama after getting married and it has been a while, she realized that acting is hard. She feels that her energy level is lacking and the more she does it, it is hard. To act as someone other than herself has been and still a big homework for her. She says that for both her husband and herself, acting is a work that requires a lot of carefulness. We are trying to be careful for each other. Regarding the fact that J2W3 and YTM are airing at the same time on Sunday....she did say that she really did not know that both programs will air at the same time...but she says that on Sunday, she most likely will not be home as it is the day to film. Regarding ?fights? among the female actors...she looks at Um and says that she does not think so--absolutely none. (both Um and Koo laugh---so weired of reporter to ask such questions...they never ask that of male actors..do they??? !!! I think someone posted--here?? the actor Jun (sorry forgot his name) having a little prank with Koo when actors are leaving the stage was so cute.. they acted together in King and I.  It even made news article. keke)

• Like 5

I like this cute interaction between Jun Kwang Ryul sunbae-nim & Koo who worked together before in the drama King & I.:wub: Fighting!:innocent:

[S움짤] 전광렬 구혜선, '선후배의 유쾌한 장난' (당신은 너무합니다 제작발표회)

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/photo/201703/136007_163098_5042.gif

[스타데일리뉴스=윤수정 기자] 전광렬, 구혜선이 지난 28일 오후, 서울 마포구 상암 MBC 골든마우스홀에서 열린 MBC 주말드라마 '당신은 너무합니다' 제작발표회에 참석했다.

윤수정 기자 news@stardailynews.co.kr

http://m.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=136007

• Like 5

Goo Hye Sun releases theme song for 'Newlyweds Diary' titled 'Summer Day'

By KpopJoA    2 hours ago    5,033    1,274    1
goo-hye-sun,ahn-jae-hyun

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+
Actress Goo Hye Sun released the theme song for tvN's 'Newlyweds Diary' titled "Summer Day", which she wrote, composed and sang herself.

"Summer Day" is a song Goo Hye Sun created while waiting for her husband Ahn Jae Hyun who had gone grocery shopping.  

A representative of Goo Hye Sun stated the actress came up with the idea while playing the piano in the Kangwon Province with her animals living in the midst of a snowy setting.

In addition to 'Newlyweds Diary,' fans can look forward to Goo Hye Sun's acting in new MBC drama 'You're Too Much' scheduled to air on March 4.

ahn-jae-hyun_1488497527_A201703030048_1_20170303081312941.jpg

"Summer Day", Hye Sun's new composed for Newlywed's Diary

Edited by sinah8
  • Like 8