Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Sunnies, 

AHNGOO will appear in PD Nah's new variety program HoneyMoon Diary which will air on Feb 3..I will translate on AHNGOO thread. It is done.

========

Thanks @kooswan for the article above.

Starting Jan, 2017,  Charmzone's Dr Frog products will be available through Dae Han Airport's in-flight duty free store =Sky Store. Charzone will start by having two products available in the Sky Shop and they are shown at the picture under GHS. Tocovia Energy Cream and the Water Full Charge Cream duo. YEAH!!! 

• Like 11

@cheerkoo thanks for your translation ..

[리폿@이슈] 커플연기→부부예능…구혜선♥안재현 좋겠네

20160521_1463798719_15260200_1_99_20161230114304.jpg?type=w430_q80

[TV리포트=김예나 기자] 드라마에서 커플 연기를 통해 실제 사랑을 키운 구혜선과 안재현. 이번에는 예능에서 신혼생활을 공개한단다. 그 자체만으로 일단 관심을 받고 있는 구혜선 안재현은 참 좋겠다.

구혜선 안재현 부부는 나영석 PD가 제작하는 tvN 새 예능프로그램 ‘신혼일기’의 주인공으로 낙점됐다. 이들은 이미 촬영을 진행했고, 첫 방송은 오는 2월로 편성 받은 상태다.

가상 결혼 프로그램이 익숙한 시청자들에게 구혜선 안재현 부부의 실생활이 공개되는 건 낯설지만, 새롭게 다가올 것으로 보인다. 게다가 ‘신혼일기’를 통해 구혜선 안재현 부부를 향한 호감은 더욱 상승할 터.

구혜선 안재현은 2015년 KBS2 드라마 ‘블러드’에서 남녀주인공으로 호흡을 맞췄다. 방송 내내 ‘발연기’ 지적을 벗어날 수 없었다. 시청률은 하락했고, 그 원인으로 구혜선과 안재현의 연기력이 꼽혔다. 도무지 회생할 기미가 보이지 않았고, 그대로 마무리됐다.

하지만 그 어려운 환경 속에서 로맨스는 피어났다. 두 사람은 드라마에서도, 현실에서도 사랑에 빠졌다. 그 해 KBS 연기대상에도 다정한 모습으로 등장했다. 2016년 열애 사실이 대중에 알려졌고, 지난 5월 결혼식을 올렸다.

이를 두고 말이 많았다. 연상연하의 예쁜 커플 탄생이라고 축하하는 이들도, 드라마를 망치고 얻은 사랑이라고 비아냥거리는 이들도 있었다. 하지만 안재현이 나영석 PD가 이끄는 ‘신서유기2’에 출연하며 구혜선과의 러브스토리가 공개됐다. 차츰 부부를 향한 시선이 전환되기 시작했다.

구혜선 안재현은 ‘블러드’에서 부족한 연기력으로 혹평을 받았다. 10년 넘게 연기를 한 구혜선에게 연기력 논란은 치명적이었다. 활동하면서 유독 구설수가 많았던 구혜선이지만, 쉽게 흔들리지 않았다. 구혜선은 다방면으로 작품 활동을 이어갔다. 든든한 사랑을 얻었기에 그랬을까.

그런 와중에 구혜선은 나영석 PD를 만났다. 남편 안재현과 함께 할 수 있는 예능프로그램을 제안 받은 것. 실제 신혼 생활을 방송을 통해 보여주면 된다는 콘셉트가 마음에 들었던 모양이다. 2015년 ‘블러드’ 이후 연기를 멈춘 구혜선은 남편을 따라 예능에 도전한다. 10여 년 전 시트콤 출연 말고는 예능프로그램에 익숙하지 않은 구혜선이다. 게다가 구혜선의 인터뷰는 온라인상에서 끊임없이 회자되고, 패러디되고 있다.

드라마와 영화를 오가며 연기를 한 구혜선, 모델 출신으로 정식 배우를 하겠다고 나선 안재현. 그런 두 사람이 부부가 됐고, 함께 화면에 나선다. 그러나 연기가 아니다. 이번엔 뭇매를 맞지 않을 만한, 안정이 보장된 ‘나영석 예능’으로.

김예나 기자 yeah@tvreport.co.kr /사진=TV리포트 DB

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000936643

• Like 6

Our KHS in a reality show w/ her hubby AJH?!:scream: I'm surprised KU said yes to it. I mean I'm still in shocked hehe.. Fighting KU! Fighting AhnGoo!

Actors Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun will appear on the upcoming program “Honeymoon Diary” (working title), directed by Na Young Suk and Lee Woo Hyung.

The variety show will premiere in 2017 as a new project on tvN. It aims to portray not virtual love and marriage, but the true lives of the real-life celebrity couple.

Featuring the candid daily lives of loving newlyweds Ahn Jae Hyun and Ku Hye Sun, the show is gaining much interest from people who dream of marriage, as well as prospective couples looking forward to marriage.

The program is also being anticipated as the first variety show of the couple together since their wedding, where they will unveil not only the romantic side of their married life, but the casual and realistic sides as well.

“Honeymoon Diary” will premiere on tvN on February 3, 2017 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

• Like 8

Ahn Jae Hyun♥Goo Hye Sun confirmed for Na PD's new tvN variety show 'Newlywed Diary'

0002627130_001_20161230082950965.jpg

Untitled%253D%253D%253D%253D%253D%253D%253D%253D%253D%253D.png

Naver - Ilgan Sports: [Exclusive] Goo Hye Sun ♥Ahn Jae Hyun cast in Na Young Seok PD's new variety show 'Newlywed Diary' 

1. [+7,263, -235] I'm so looking forward to it

2. [+5,952, -200] Na PD always has the right ideas for new shows. Seems like it's gonna be fun

3. [+4,299, -133] Lovely couple~ Can't wait to see how sweet they'll be this time~!!

4. [+3,281, -163] You can count on Na Young Seok!

5. [+2,722, -131] Must be fun!!!!!!!!!!♡

6. [+392, -26] These two still feel more like a couple who's still dating rather than a husband and wife. Their visuals are no joke

7. [+388, -15] The only thing I'm concerned of is if they purposely have fights for the sake of ratings

Untitled-111111111111111111.png
Naver 

1. [+1,816, -25] The real 'We Got Married'

2. [+1,215, -21] It will be realistic since they're a real couple.Anticipating ㅎ

3. [+945, -19] They're such a good match ㅠ

4. [+1,137, -31] WGM, are you shivering yet? ㅋㅋㅋ Take that show off air already

5. [+800, -23] I'm jealous, so jealous ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+112, -7] Ooh.. This is refreshing... I thought Na PD's only into travel formats. I look forward to this change ~~
7. [+77, -5] Goo Hye Sun seriously looks like a fairy. How can a natural beauty be born like that?

8. [+87, -9] Beautiful couple. And Ahn Jae Hyun's working with Na Young Seok again this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ Excited for it

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.com/2016/12/ahn-jae-hyungoo-hye-sun-confirmed-for.html

TV Report via Naver: From acting as a couple to a couple variety... good for Goo Hyesun♥Ahn Jaehyun

1. [+2628, -26] It's a real-life We Got Married

2. [+1832, -26] It'll be realistic since they're a real newlywed couple, can't wait ㅎ

3. [+1441, -34] Is We Got Married shaking in fear ㅋㅋㅋ WGM should just be cancelled

4. [+1392, -28] The two of them match so well ㅠ

5. [+981, -28] Jealous ㅋㅋㅋ..

6. [+134, -7] Oh... Na PD's newlywed diary seems fresh, looking forward to it.. thought she only goes for travel shows ㅎㅎ Can't wait for Na PD's change~~~

7. [+102, -7] One of the only couples that seem to match well

8. [+96, -5] Goo Hyesun's seriously like a fairy, how can such a natural beauty be born like that

9. [+104, -9] They're really such a pretty couple, can't believe they're partnering up with Na Youngsuk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't wait

10. [+85, -3] Hul they're a couple that I like... this couple actually has a lot of fansㅎ Looking forward to it.. I think it'll be good even if it's not funny, as long as it's sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just curious about their newlywed life ㅋㅋㅋ I hate fake stuff like WGM so I can't wait for this

• Like 8

Hi Sunnies!  To all of my fellow GHS fans and AhnGoo fans as well,  I'd just like to say THANK YOU for all that you do for this thread and for keeping us abreast of all of the latest news and happenings.  There's been a lot of it too lately, which really makes me happy.  As in the past, there will be a lull in GHS news, then BAM we get an avalanche of stuff all at once!  :w00t:  She's good at surprising us!!!  I'm very happy that she is considering a comeback to the small screen with Uhm Junghwa.  They are both great actresses with different personalities and the role sounds like it would be a challenging one for Koo, but one that I'm sure she'll be able to portray brilliantly.  I'm kind of "on the fence" about her appearance on PD Na's newlywed program.  I would love to see more of this couple but i worry about Koo and hope that it doesn't shed any negative light upon her.  The selfish side of me though, is excited that I'll be able to see her interact with her husband and the pets.  The house that they filmed at is beautiful - is that their real home?

Anyway, Wow, for all the exciting moments that we got to experience in 2016, I'm very grateful and am also so very thankful for all of you and your hard work!!  Please HAVE A HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND SAFE NEW YEAR EVERYONE, see you in 2017!!   :heart:

• Like 10

Hello everyone,its nice to be back anyway belated happy x'mas n advance happy/blessed new year to all may our Almighty God shower us lots of blessings n make us safe/healthy always.

I'm quite surprised that HS agreed to participate in a variety show w/  her husband,we all know that she values her freedom d most but still she's quite reserved about her personal life,doing a live show w/ her natural acting/self is really new thanks God she open herself to try something beyond her limits...a beautiful couple w/ a beautiful mind plus a fairy tale love story i can't wait anymore to watch,follow n witness our couple everyday life in this new variety show"Newlywed Diary",i hope n pray that this show will like/love by all genders of our society...hoping also that she would think carefully n consider to accept d new drama that been offered to her if d story is good enough...i can say that 2017 is a good year to our dear angel w/ her  husband starting in her art exibition then their couple show plus a new drama if confirmed,what to ask more?just wait patiently,our couple fighting!

Guys,thanks for all d updates n your beautiful thoughts...we welcome d new year w/ a beautiful smile n a hearty laugh,what happened from 2016 good/bad lesson learned forgive n forget,plan a new n promising year  ahead...May God guide,protect n bless us all!

• Like 8

2016 has been an excruciating and exhausting year for me bec. of serious medical situations involving family (myself included) and a more grueling responsibility at work. Having sad that, I don't have regrets since said circumstances have helped me to become a stronger and better person. On a cheerful note, 2016 has been a great year for K-dramas and for our ship, dream come true – our beautiful AhnGoo. Anyhow, it's not unbeknownst to many esp. to Sunnies that uri Princess is the type to treat her married life a holy mystery, yet we are treated with AhnGoo's Honeymoon Diary this year anew! It only means to show that love indeed works wonders and paves the way for the opening of one's self not just to one's loved one but also to others. May 2017 be more colourful, meaningful, and flavourful like macarons, sakura, and tea for AhnGoo and their supporters. And, may the innocence and beauty of soul in AhnGoo's relationship remain a lovely inspiration to all. GOD BLESS!!! 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, macaronsandsakuratea said:

2016 has been an excruciating and exhausting year for me bec. of serious medical situations involving family (myself included) and a more grueling responsibility at work. Having sad that, I don't have regrets since said circumstances have helped me to become a stronger and better person. 

Oh dear... I hope you and the rest of your family all healthy and recover fully... Hope you better and stronger. Our love for you dear :wub: fighting!!! :):) My hope same with you as well :) 

• Like 7

HAPpy new year everyone!!excited and nervous for ghs comeback project..Her art exibit and reality show.Praying and wishing it will do well and love by knetz..and wishing to see ghs in a drama soon..since she accepted the realityshow does it mean she turn down the mbc drama?i read that this is the 2nd time she was offered by the writer.Good luck to ghs future projects!!hooe it will be a success!!

• Like 5

Happy New Year Sunnies, may the 2017 brings all of you a lot of health, love and wellness!

This past 2016 was one filled with a lot of great, wonderful surprises with my angel. Oh how to forget the night of the 2015 KBS drama awards, that December 31, 2015, when I saw my angel walking the red carpet with Jae Hyun (walking the red carpet with her lead??!!!). That was the moment when I started suspecting that something was going on, and started reading the AnhGoo thread; then the Dispatch news, and the wedding. The National First Couple of Korea! 

She was not in a drama this year, but her implied presence in NJTW 2 was very funny, as well as her presenting one of the awards for TvN, surprising her husband! She presented her music production, she is back in CF, magazines, and art with excellent reviews. Now she will start this 2017 with a new art exhibition, and a show with her husband (the TvN couple hehehe) and yet considering a drama. Regarding the show with her husband, I am sure that the production will respect the couple's privacy, and will only focus in the funny situations faced by newlyweds.

Let's now pray for her comeback in a good drama with a top star actor. I do wish all the best for her and her hubby for this new year!

• Like 10

Happy and Healthy New Year to all Sunnies!!

I also wonder if she is still considering the drama, You Are Too Much (temporary title). I could be wrong, but I think I heard it will start to air in mid to late Feb. AhnGoo is still taping for the Newlywed diary and I am not sure how many episodes it will have. How many episodes do PD Nah's variety programs have? I forgot how many episodes J2W2 had. 

Just as Koo doing the variety with her husband is bringing both excitement and fear for me, her taking on the imitation singer on You Are Too Much brings up same feelings for me~excitement and fear. Variety show is on Friday and the drama is also during the weekend....maybe she won't do the drama?? That is OK too. I guess we have to wait and see. 

Hope we hear many posts about her art and music exhibition which pretty much runs for the entire month of January!!

• Like 12

Usually pd na variety shows are about 9 or 10episodes..about the drama offer tbh i dont feel it..she did musical drama b4 and knetz was  so harsh on her..she was bash left and right..if shes not comfortable with her character in that drama then she should not take it..fans can wait..at least now we van see her on small screen with her husband on feb.Im really hoping that this ahngoo show will do well please.

• Like 10

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNIES!!!

SUNNIIES Thank you for all the post and updates that makes a lot of us happy. @cheerkoo Thank you Thank you for making this thread so worthwhile reading,

I'm so happy for GHS that she is doing a reality show WOW what else can't she not do.But like some of us here i'm quite worried about the drama that she might be doing in february it reminds me of tm too but i also trust her love for her crafts so whatever it is i will support her too.

Before the year ended i was checking for the upcoming dramas this year and You're Too Much does not have the names of the actors and actresses on it but this morning when i checked on it GHS name is already there so with UJH and JGW. I read an article that JGW already officially confirmed haven't read UJH confirming yet but i was thinking maybe because she is still promoting her music comeback and for GHS is that the reason why tvn had released the trailer of Newlywed Diaries before the year ends haha just my opinion . But im just super happy the start of the year 2017 because we will be able to see GHS again.

SUNNIES  GOOD HEALTH AND HAPPY LIFE ALWAYS:wub:

• Like 13

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=14834101721198333002

Hi Sunnies!! This actor below has confirmed for the male lead role for You Are Too MUch drama by mbc. His name is Kang TeHo.

MBC "강태오 '당신은 너무합니다' 출연 확정, 엄정화·구혜선·정겨운 논의 중"  

2017. 01.03(화) 11:22
facebook.gif twitter.gif me2day.gif naver.gif
강태오 당신은 너무합니다 엄정화 구혜선 정겨운
강태오 당신은 너무합니다 엄정화 구혜선 정겨운

[티브이데일리 윤혜영 기자] 배우 강태오가 MBC 새 주말드라마 '당신은 너무합니다' 출연을 확정지었다.

MBC 관계자는 3일 티브이데일리에 "강태오가 '당신은 너무합니다'에 남자주인공 이경수 역으로 출연한다"고 밝혔다. This actor will play Lee GyungSu male lead role.

이어 "다른 배우들은 아직 출연을 논의하고 있다"고 덧붙였다.
Other actors are still in the negotiation about appearing for the drama. 

'당신은 너무합니다'는 불꽃같은 인생을 사는 스타가수와 이름조차 우스꽝스러운 모창가수, 두 주인공의 애증과 연민이 얽히고설키는 인생사를 통해 인간에 대한 깊은 이해의 시간을 마련하고자 기획된 드라마로 강태오는 극중 스타가수 유지나의 아픈 손가락으로 활약한다. (This description of the drama makes me feel not that great about koo's role, if she takes it.) UR2much is about a star singer who lead a "fire-cracker" life and about an imitation singer whose name is even ridiculous. It is about their love and hate and empathy that interconnect their lives and gain deeper human understanding.. The confirmed actor for the drama will play the ?sore finger? for the star singer Yoo Gina. 

'당신은 너무합니다'는 '불어라 미풍아' 후속으로 편성됐으며 배우 엄정화와 구혜선, 정겨운이 출연을 조율 중이다. UR2much is confirmed to air after the drama  "Wind blow" ends. At this time, UJH, GHS and JGW are still thinking about it. (@prettywiz, I also thought that JGW confirmed for his role but this article says otherwise.)

[티브이데일리 윤혜영 기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr / 사진=조혜인 기자]
  • Like 7

This news is certainly glad that our angel, comes with new drama.
But now I don't like that she act in new drama.
I really  say, I want she to focus on the "lovebirds" with his husband .:heart:

• Like 5