Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

myonenonly said: Hi Sunnies! I'm enjoying Yoo Rita :x really love her character in Blood! She goes for it without hesitation! - being arrogant & sarcastic, annoyed or jealous, boastful & "leave-it-to-me" attitude, etc... Love her spunk! :))

Yup, that's why she was the perfect embodiment of Geum Jandi, Yang Gukwha, Han Da-jin, and Goo Hye Sun. She will not be detered by any outside forces. If you knock her down, she will get back up. And, you'd better beware that spinning back kick... ;)

robbo4 said:
------------------------------------------------------
10971635_907315242653818_779938886_n.gif
God.. This Vclip reminds many pictures and scenes in this Great Drama !!
I cried and laughed alot with them in sweet and heartbroken Moments ..
One Day She Will Be Adorable Bride
♥♥♥ sunnies fighting .. Yoorita Fighting !!

For me, Ku Hye Sun is the only K-actress I know that's not afraid to expirement different hairstyles since the beginning til now. From boyish cut to messy look to feminine hairstyles she can always pull it off w/ flying colors. \m/ Well, that's the power of being naturally beautiful hehe. ;)) :x
THROWBACK:
class="yt watch-title-container"[CF] Somang - Ink Cream Color Hair (2008)

cto

Guest dibayngracie

Good thing I was ghs fan first.We were sad in another thread but I'm still gonna support her all the way.Hope were still welcome here!

Another THROWBACK: I think this was taken during a TLJ autograph signing maybe around 2007-2008? Pls correct me if I'm wrong. I remember that I was really surprised when I first saw this..coz I didn't know how popular she was already way even before BOF. Not to mention I was very much in awe knowing how pretty & sexy she truly is upon seeing her old pics & vids in total contrast to Geum Jan Di lol. :D Plus the added big factor.. that she has multitalents under her belt. Wanna bet? Haha! \m/ :D:)>-
class="yt watch-title-container"Koo Hye Sun Firma de Autógrafos

cto

Hi,me too I was a silent lurker since 2013 in the joondi thread along with GHS thread ...i was so happy to read all those pages ful of love...it was like home for me....since I heard the news on Monday ...I feel disoriented ....but what I want most is GHS' s happiness and success....after reflection ,I think is better for her that story is to clear because at least another(min?????)will leave her in peace and will be more receptive to his work...without further consideration ...GHS we love you

Hello everyone!...i was a silent lurker too since BOF days her in GHS thread and this is my firts time to post here but ill always there in joondi thread since BOF days...because of hye sun i like minho too but since the news was revealed im too upset of minho...i love hye sun most 

Guest chin7088

Good evening everyone :D to all those coming from the other thread in which i was a lurker as well since i was hooked with GHS thru BOF, dont worry guys,all the Sunnies here are matured, nice and understanding (thats the reason i joined the fan base keke),so just relax and have fun in here! Whatever happened,God has plans and i am just happy that seeing our Angel this time,i think she has moved on from everything! What i am praying only is to let her find her Mr Right,who will take care of her thru thick and thin and who has the guts to show their love to the public (remember,she is not afraid to show it to the whole netizens) so im hoping it will be a two way relationship next time.She deserved to be happy too after all....by the way,i think,i will not try another chance to comment in there as it was considered " off topic" it drived me crazy :))

Dear fans ku hye sun voice here pleas  :)

V                     V                     V  
 http://asianwiki.com/Ku_Hye-Sun

there are 5932 votes just  :(

more more more votes .... Million... we can do that

Fighting ^^

Guest chin7088

Me too.done with the voting @sara2015 @robbo4 ...still far behind :(( we can do it all guys! Fighting..all for the love for GHS! Hehe

Its been awhile since a posted here but i been silently lurking . After Angel eyes i was waiting patiently for her next project and was over joy about Blood!. She is so funny and her character has alot of spunk. Im hoping that as soon as Blood is over she will do another drama soon after. I like the fact that she does different kinds of works. She doesnt stick to the conventional. Lets support her in all her works!