Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I just saw something that made me feel so touched.I was at DC-GHS and saw a subject heading with a hate message for HS-ssi.I just clicked out of it in distaste.  But then returned few min later to find that heading perfectly and completely deleted!! Hooray!!
AJA AJA Fighting DC-Fans! International Sunnies and Blood Fans!!Good Job!!

Notice that in the picture of Goo Hye Sun modeling the green dress, above, that not a single pair of eyes is focused upon the model walking right in front of them as all focus remains rivited upon Hye Sun... @-)

updates from @snowsummer:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=135243&page=1
She received a call saying that next week is a definite possibility--but still no exact date.  (:|
It must be very tiring for @snowsummer to be ready at hand all the time like that.She is getting ready with help of kukuku and konggoon--hope more people can help her. 

Cafe Manolin is still open or not? I want to go to Korea I want to find Goo Hye Sun once. Do you recommend it? I plan to go in the next 2 years.

Hi Sunnies,

Sorry - don't have much time to write right now - but just a few things to share esp. with those who had not had a chance/time to visit Blood thread -- Sorry to those that has already seen info below-

I am so darn happy that HS is doing Blood - she is just so awesome and even cuter (did not think it's possible- keke) doing the funny scenes.   Glad that she's widening her acting experiences- I am feeling that Hye-Sun-ssii is very HAPPY right now!!   See below for more proof  :) :x

From Blood thread - thanks bro @ZamZam for bringing the article and sis(?) @wertias5 for the translation --   It just warms my heart reading the below!

Thank you @ZamZam for sharing this link!
Here are some of the things I picked up and translated from the article. I might not be able to translate everything. The reporter is talking about the atmosphere at the shoot for KBS Drama 'Blood'
The cast (Ahn Jae Hyeon 안 재현, Ji Jin Hee지진희, Goo Hye Sun 구혜선, Jin Kyung 진경, Kim Yoo Seok 김유석 & Jung Hye Sung 정혜성) are all smiles in the BTS pictures. The reporter called the cast '막 강 의사 군단들' (Powerful Army of Doctors) of Taemin Cancer Hospital. The cast had on serious expressions during filming while they all had bright expressions after filming.
First, Ahn Jae Hyeon's warm 'Hotpack Smile' made everyone forgot the cold and serious look of his character, 'Ice Prince' Park Jisang. Even in a medical emergency or team dinner scene, once he is outside the camera angle, he cannot get rid off the consistent big smiles on his face. In addition, AJH is in charge of: supplying hot packs on-site, Goo Hye Sun's mirror helper, child actor's blankets, etc., creating a warm atmosphere with his responsibility in variety of roles.
Especially, Ji Jin Hee who plays the character of charismatic and ruthless Lee Jaewook changed into 'Vampire Gwiyomi' on-site. He will carefully try to conceal the mistakes he makes in his line with a mischievous smile. Even after shooting the tense scene with Jin Kyung, once the 'CUT' sign was given they are back to pleasant smiles again.
Goo Hyesun is called 'Blood's Official Smiling Angel' because she cannot help to break into a smile in any kind of situation. Even when her co-stars makes mistakes in their lines she will remain cheerful and help them by giving suggestions to them.
Kim Yoo Seok who plays the role of Hematoma Chief Jung Ji Tae and Jung Hye Sung who plays as Fellow Choi Soo Eun called the attention with their 'Laughter inducing comic set shot parade'. JHS gave KYS a shoulder massage, earning a heartwarming 'Father's Smile' from him. Both who are in the same team exhibited fantastic teamwork at the shooting site.
IOK Media mentioned that: Thanks to solid teamwork of the actors, the second half of the drama scenes are expected to shine as well. We ask for your love and support for the casts of 'Blood' who are overcoming a tough shooting schedule with laughter.
 Blood Fighting! Now, only if we have BTS videos to add to this...

@yyim - Cafe Manolin closed last July (2014)  :(     I know we have a couple Sunnies that made wonderful vids of CM that maybe they can repost to share with you/us.

Really love the Be Alright OST - can't have enough - beautiful song to go along with beautiful Love story of RiSang couple --  let's have it tie us over until Monday :)
ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge2XPT24FRQ
** somehow direct link does not work- had to remove "h" > add "h" bk-> clip & paste

Thanks all Sunnies for your posts -- Have a wonderful weekend

Hi Sunnies -- re-post from Blood thread --
cheerkoo said: BLOOD mates!!Can you believe this?
Only 5 more weeks of BLOOD left!!So, let us send our 100% support and cheers at BLOOD home page. (I think you can post with your twitter/facebook, etc. usernames---I think gayu312 or geumtrangdi mentioned it.Tweet to our heart's content.Thanks and Thanks.