Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi sunnies, With all this negativity flowing ...I feel like someone who has not slept all night,settled in warm d soft bed,dark room and nobody at home...barely eyes closed ....,an insect flies around and mkes z zzzzzzzzzzz

it is disturbing.....,,, but I would continue to support my dear ghs...

All i want is her happiness and her success

:x

@cheerkoo‌ the poll in Dramafever Facebook Page was not an official one. The page administrator made like an inquest to know the opinion of their followers about the three dramas, and Blood was leadering it. Sorry for the confusion. That also happened in Viki FB page, and as well as in Dramafever's page, the comments about the drama were very positives. I also read very positive comments on Blood in the Puertorican FB page of Korean/K-pop. Some also mentioned the harsh comments of antis, and they said that don't know why they attack the drama, when it is a very good one. One of the ladies said that we should do something, and I suggested her to register in Allkpop and put there their positive comments. Actually, I will do that this weekend, as well as the tweets I want to send to KBS and YG telling my support to the drama and GHS.

For me BLOOD is a good drama, there's nothing wrong with the story specially with the way GHS portrayed her role actually she's very good very pretty, both PJS and YRT are so cute and i think they are perfect for this role. I like her so much i laugh a lot and episode 4 its hilarious and owesome. GHS your the best you can do the comedy and drama. Keep up the good work. Stay happy and strong. Fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi sunnies ,please

could you show me how to have a profile photo as the photo ghs and also how simply remove comment ( mine) if it does't give me satisfaction ... I 'm really in beginning stage ......thank you so much :x

Hi Sunnies,

Enjoy & thx 4 all your posts - comments, articles, pics (@yellowbluegr.. great job =D>  )
Welcome @LilyN, @macaronsand, @cliffbinder2 - love it that you're joining us -- please post often sharing our adoration of Hye Sun-ssiii :x :x  Forgive me if I miss any other newbies!

@Carmel1 & @FebieR --same as you guys in so loving the comedy parts.  I'm just so giddy getting to see HS-ssii doing comedy -- She is just awesome!!  The scene when PJS woke up and YRT asked if he knows the Vulcan sign is so hilarious- it's now my most favorite scene of GHS acting- Hahaha!  Wish she will do a movie- comedy & action- something like "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy - they're so funny!  Or a women-buddy movie like "Bridesmaids" K-version kekeke!

@NouraM -- here is a link that @S_sun had shared with me that covers "How-to" steps of things on Soompi - shd be helpful -- http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2002719/soompi-forum-how-tos/p1
To make edit to your post, click on the "wheel" pic on top right of your post; it should show "edit".  You can then make your changes then click on "Save Comment" button

Urgent Request:If you are planning to post in DC, I would like to ask you to please be very considerate about:
Do NOT post any other actors or actresses along with GHS.Only post clips or images of GHS or Yoo Rita.There is absolutely NO shipping pictures or such comments allowed in DC.Remember, DC is their turf.  (Maybe I also need to refrain from posting there. DC members may visit here but I have never seen their posts here.)DC's rules are to protect GHS---because they can get more anti's and more blames on GHS for such remarks or posts.I thank you very much.I would like to enjoy the positive links with DC---if we ever want to do events together, we need to stay in mutually respecting relationship.Thanks again.

Guest ginger4clover

Sunnies, thank you for all the pix, post and translations. I took a break from reading some of the negative reviews regarding GHS acting in  Blood. Today I read some reviews of Blood at HanCinema by WS, he reviewed the drama from ep 1-4. It was refreshing to read such an unbiased reviews. His reviews was well- thought-out. I will definitely read his reviews for the next episodes.
YRT's character suppose to be spoiled, arrogant, prideful and bold. GHS did good in characterization of Yoo Rita to elicit such profound emotion of dislike/hate from the netizens.  It's too bad that some people doesn't know how to separate the character from the actress. They tend to make personal remarks. No matter what, their are always cynical netizens, it will never enough to keep up. 

I choose to seat back and enjoy Blood....and just write some good vibes for GHS. Hoping to see more of her acting in the near future. She's such a good person and very talented. She deserve to be respected just like everyone. More power and LOVE to you GHS.