Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I hope the livestreaming works for me tomorrow.Both Dfe and Vik (am I allowed to post their names here??) are not ready for release of BLOOD yet...Vik cannot do it for 2 weeks!!Oh well. I will continue to pray that it will have tons of viewers and get great rating!! 
Wow and Wow!!Thanks to gayu312, I was able to watch the raw epi 1.I really liked the story very much.Cannot wait for the 2nd one.I saw a little bit of teasr for tomorrow's epi..Can't wait to see GHS's Yoo Rita!! She sounds hilarious in the teaser.

Guest Keisya_aline

Thank you for the link..the same feeling as

Sunnies! You are the greatest!
I also pray for the grand opening of BLOOD and may it receive love, LOVE and LOVE!!

@yellowbluegra, Hello!! And hello to many new members!! Welcome and welcome!! I love it when our GHS-ssi receive more and more love.
I also had my MULTIPLE moments of going crazy over who GHS may be dating or have dated. It is hard not to be interested in that, especially after she said she did date a celebrity. 

I am also glad to know that she is strong and smart enough to not waste time in a relationship where she is not just as loved by her partner. I noticed that some Korean celebrities date for even close to a decade only to end up breaking up. Or they keep living a secret life for years and years and even hide their children...I cannot imagine the hardship of everybody concerned!! What a waste of emotions as if love is something to be ashamed of. 

Believe me,,,if GHS-ssi finds a partner....I am sure we will talk about it...not to gossip but to celebrate and support her here. keke.

Oh..I forgot...prayer....I pray and pray for DAEBOK!!!
See you later Sunnies!!

Could not agree more with you..i really addicted with the one and only GHS..i dont know why i only end up watching GHS drama or movie..but not the other drama by other actress..

Happy to be part of you guys..GHS lovers and i always pray someday will meet with our lovely GHS :x

Hi Sunnies, it's said 'Blood" starts off with low ratings of 5.2%. I hope next episode will be much better.

I've watched raw too without knowing what them talking but i find it very interesting. And unjustified with Episode 1, when they already given the bad remarks. Even there's no apperance on Koo yet already giving her bad comment too?

Dear Sunnies please support Koo by giving positive comment so as to balance others who read read this page column not to be directly influence by those crazy haters. Thanks.

>> http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2015/02/spoilers-kbs-drama-blood-premieres.html

"블러드" Blood Korean Drama Episode 2 Preview

I had a little extra time today and feeling good about the first episode...keke---so a trans of teaser...may not be 100 %.
BLOOD Fighting!!!Kim GapSu character says that she (Rita) is at times arrogant but she is a surgeon with potential. AJH said--at this place, skill level has to do with different point of view? (I am guessing the exact meaning here.)man's voice--how can such an inexperienced/young person become Director/Supervisor...GHS--Hey, look here.AJH--first, it is not Hey, call me Director..GHS--I am going to crush you under my feet in a little while..man's voice---Of all people, Dr. Lee JaeWook is coming as the Chief.JJH--I stimulated his curiosity a little bit.AJH--Give up on doing surgery.GHS--Can't stand the way he talks. The ill-mannered is ascending. man's voice---it is difficult to continue.GHS--don't stop the transfusion.AJH--step away, I will take over.

Guest ginger4clover

I finish watching the Blood episode 1 that was exciting a lot of action. Seven hours from now episode 2. Thanks Sukreen for the ygpress.blogpost I usually don't like to read blog post but this time I did..Amazing..... how people bash GHS and AJH acting in Blood. I could not help myself so I  post a comment. I am happy that GHS accepted Yoo Rita character role it will be different from the type cast roles that she had in the past. She will be a versatile actress.Thanks to all,for the updates, stills, and translations. 

Hi Sunnies,

@myonenonly -- OMG thanks so much for the info -- will definitely try to catch live streaming of epi 2 -- really, reaalllly hope that it will work.  

@gayu32 - I didn't pray last night so will have to "double" pray for epi 2 keke-  when do we all pray?  just right before Blood start? 2 min before 10pm Korean time?  All right everyone, let's be in sync in our prayers for Blood's rating to be DAEBAK - maybe Hye Sun-ssii will be praying also  :))  All together now so that God will grant our wish haha!

Oh please GOD - let all involved with Blood - PD-nim, writers, actors & actresses rise to the occasion, work as a team to bring awesome story telling to viewers and a Daebak rating for BLOOD  [-O< [-O< [-O<

hi everyone, honestly For me BLOOD is good the first episode is amazing the scenery of the view is deabak and i like the cinematography wow kudos for the director =D> and about ahn jae hyun he done a good job even if he is a rookie but then he gave the justice and he even learned to speak romanian .....im a little bit sad because i never saw ghs in the first episode :( i only saw her for the preview for today episode and im excited because i like her character as yoo rita .....very interesting story and i like it.

Guest chin7088

Good day everyone! Done with that@sukreen‌ thanks for reminding us..just cant tolerate how bad the netizens are,how on earth that they can make harsh comments in such a way,when in fact they havent seen the whole episode yet? What a crap minds :((..anyway,no matter what,we know that she gave her all in this drama and as far as im concern,she is a good gifted talented actress of all the K actors ( thats the reason why,some fan base cant accept the real fact) Ratings? I am not after it because for me,a number doesnt tell me much,i am after the story and the plot,though i know some people likes the number for possible credit . Fighting!! Excited for the coming of Yoo Rita..

i think i have to stay away from netizen buzz for the time being.GHS is not the best actress out there, but i notice netizen always harsh towards pretty actress such like GHS, KTH or Lee yeonhee.They didn't say good things when GHS did well in Angel Eyes...but once she did bad they're jump right away.they didn't even watch the drama yet, only the preview and start bashing...whatever

Just want to share few of my thoughts.I thought of not writing this here..But seriously cant take all these things going on.. after "Happy together" variety show, tons of articles have come out and each line koo said have become one article..There were bashings regarding Manolin issue..Its a pity that these reporters dont even know she sold Manolin, and consider it as a luxurious one and told like Koo is lying and since she told about her dogs in HT and MC asked for big house, she said she has small room..Its totally mistaken..

The next issue is 6 mins teaser about awkward acting..Today one report even told like Blood's worst rating is because of Koo's awkward acting seen in 6 mins teaser! WTH..

So Koo has become a prey for all these reporters..Why dont we do something about this? Should we send letters to YG Entertainment? or is there any other way? I dont even know korean but just google translations tell these much..Just imagine if we know the exact words they use what we ll feel..If anyone wants me to delete this post i ll do but i feel like we have to act..Ignoring can be done only till certain levels .Its too much..Even DC fans are worried a lot..I couldnt control myself and poured out everything here..I will just give a big bow to Koo for standing strong there! Lets tweet lot of cheer messages to Koo and also please tweet YG to block the negative articles or atleast it must give an explanation about it.That is how other agency acts usually.Its soo bad that her agency is sitting simply as usual doing nothing..sorry for the big ranting..

@gayu312 i am too worried the way things are going,honestly the image i have about korean people from drama is totally change in reality it seems they are prejudice, hate provoking if they are biased against you no matter what they do they will keep hating you it really scared me.... yeah we really need to do something... otherwise Lord forbid it might get more worse...   

Oh my! We'll be seeing our angel as Dr. Yoo Rita later and I'm so excited & happy seeing her in small screen acting again. Honestly, mixed emotions coz I'm bit nervous too for the outcome on tonights' episode. Eventhough I already promise myself to stay away from negativity, I'm only just bloody human to not get affected if our angel will be brutally attacked again w/o mercy by these unhappy humanoids, ~X( All of her being is their all time favorite menu especially now that she's being served again. 8-| Oh my goodluck to me lol [-O<  As a KHS's true fan, all I can do now, is to protect & support her all the way..as always. >:D< Now since these scavage humanoids are in our radar again..it's time for me to gear up my Bloody Knight armour ..again.lol :D:)>-  KHS fighting!! \m/
http://wowroleplaygear.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/blood-knight1.jpg

I am a big fan of GHS i am hurt the way they criticized her, i'm just wondering if these people who always give bad comments are much better than GHS? Hope they can show their face if they are deserving and worthy to say something not nice to her. If they don't like her then stop bushing her, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD pls. protect our dear GHS from the antis. AMEN(sorry for my english)

Guest chin7088

@gayu312‌ hello! Thanks for your suggestions,but i dont trust her management anymore, i was able to observe that since Angel Eyes,she never had any support from them with all the bashers and antis she received that time.Even during the time that she was down with the result of her movie Daughter( even though it was her indie movie).I think they are more focused with their band groups and music.If they really care about her,they should have done any from the very start.How i wish she transferred to a new management who can really give her care and support.(havent even seen them promoting this).....watched the first epi of BLOOD,it looks interesting,though i cannot understand hehe.the male lead actors acting sounds so newbie ( sorry for being a critic,coz i havent seen him act)..anyweiz,what i am after only is our Angel keke ( the only Korean actress im watching since BOF)....goodluck for tonight! fighting!

Hi fellow sunnies.  I so envy those who have seen Blood.  Here in the Philippines, we will see it on March 2 at the KBS2 cable channel.  Hoping that its subtitled. I have seen only the trailers and I must say I am intrigued and excited to see it.  GHS is very popular here and hoping that the cast will come here to promote the series.  
I too have seen the criticisms re GHS.  The thing that makes my blood boil is that most of the criticisms are aimed on her physical look rather than her acting.  If its not her look, its her voice, if its not her voice, its the way she walks.  Would you believe that I also saw one netizen commenting on her circled eye contacts AGAIN!!!
Mother of God, leave the poor woman alone.