"Goddess of Asia"

Vote for Koo! I Seems its 2nd round! You can vote every 30 mins

1. Go to below page

http://topm.vdfly.com/#

2. Click to go to next page by clicking letter "B"

ip8bgsFhp

3. Click on orange colour button

f07mplIgp

4. Once you click a box will appear. Enter the code as shown in the box & click submit

ipR5j1zZp

Goo Hye Sun, Kim So Eun, Kim Sung Ryung, and more attend Jo Jaeyoon's wedding

20150207_1423282168_62025400_1_99_201502

Article: 'Goo Hye Sun, Kim Min Seo, Kim Sung Ryung, and Kim So Eun attend Jo Jaeyoon's wedding with their overwhelming beauty' Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2710, -150]  The others are alright but looking at Goo Hye Sun I finally realize what the fuss is all about with her.  She's really pretty.
2. [+2145, -80]  Goo Hye Sun looks so graceful and beautiful~  I don't really like it when guests dress too flashy and fancy at someone else's wedding.
3. [+1463, -85]  Both Goo Hye Sun and So Eun look pretty ^^
4. [+1102, -175]  Seeing So Eun makes me realize that spring is not too far off in the distance~!  I hope to see lovely So Eun's face often~
5. [+929, -38]  They're all beautiful~!!
6. [+216, -2]  It's a reunion of Geum Jandi and Gaeul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+145, -8]  Kim Sung Ryung doesn't lose among them wow
8. [+142, -7]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They used the thumbnail picture of Goo Hye Sun and Kim So Eun ㅋㅋㅋ So it's not just me who's thinking it.. ㅋㅋㅋ Geum Jandi & Ga Eul! ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+122, -4]  No matter how great an idol is, they can't beat an actor when it comes to looks...
10. [+129, -12]  Goo Hye Sun is so pretty....
http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2015/02/goo-hye-sun-kim-so-eun-kim-sung-ryung.html

Thanks for the article on Blood @gayu312 and for the poll, my antivirus program won't allow me to open the page.(something about malware! so be careful.)
Thanks for the pics @zamzam. Nice!Thanks for the knetizens comments article, @sukreen. Glad to see good comments from them.
LOL at the comment #1. Finally the blinkers are off !Our girl sure looked elegant , graceful and beautiful from the top of her head right down to her tip of her killer heels! :xWhat more, she is so humble and kind. Even there, one can see she was trying to enter quietly but got spotted by the media.Nice to see a pic of the Blood casts with the groom and bride in the sns .
D-3 to the Blood press conference!D-8 to the Blood premier!Excited! Blood fighting!
Thanks to Sunnies for updates and all your comments! :)

Thanks Sunnies for the updates and pix and WOW!!gayu312's post is about articles that talk about three posters presented by BLOOD production co.Each poster gives three different themes of the drama...romantic comedy (with GHS and AJH drinking together and GHS saying,,"Woah...I have never tasted something like this before") and the other posters of JJH and AHJ give themes of thriller/mystery and action as well.So, there is a lot of anticipation about the new drama BLOOD!!!
sukreen's articles about GHS's tweet talks about how GHS's tweet pix shows her ageless and flawless beauty that is unaffected by time and a promotion about BLOOD starting on Feb 16 at KBS.
BLOOD Fighting!!!!!

woahh there goes another bomb by KBS! Happy Together!!!

BLOOD cast in variety show!! Broadcast on Feb 12th 11.10 PM

pchLhRbtj

eypg7dmuj

id5n2Elrj

f0bxusrxj

id39qtzNj

Some other info is mentioned there..@cheerkoo sis if you are free kindly help us..

Source : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=134352&page=1

Thanks gayu312!Source : http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=guhyesun&no=134352&page=1

385회=385th episode

화성인 특집= special theme of "Martians"

타고난 손재주의 만들기 달인! 공예 중독, 지진희!

JJH is born with talent for making crafts with hands--he is addicted to "craft"

강아지&고양이 10마리와 동고동락! 애견 중독, 구혜선!

GHS with her live-in mates of 10 pups and kitties. She is addicted to pets.

요리하는 마성의 매력남! 요리중독, 안재현!

The charming and ?witching man who cooks! AJH who is addicted to cooking!

관리만이 살 길이다! 환골탈태 성형미남! 관리 중독, 광희!

The only way to live is by keeping discipline! ?? Plastic-surgery man! Kwang Hee is addicted to self-discipline!

핫바디 걸그룹의 대반전! 하정우를 능가하는 먹방 중독, AOA 설현!

Totally unexpected from the hot body Girl Group! AOA Sul Hyun is addicted to eating more than Ha JungWoo!  

<해피투게더>=Happy Together

2월 12일 목요일 밤! 11시 10분~Feb 12, Thurs at 11:10PM

많은 시청 부탁 드립니다~ ^-^ Please watch!!

Rice/Egg wreaths for Koo from various countries!

1. Korea

2.China

3.Hong Kong

4.Malaysia

5.Singapore

6. USA

7. Canada

8. Indonesia

9.Philippines

10. Japan

11. Jordan

12.Vietnam