Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

YES INDEED GOO HYE SUN IS BELLA..not Bella of twilight..the word beautiful is so overused already..BELLA is BEAUTIFUL in italian.
The 2nd teaser of BLOOD just shows that this drama belongs only to GHS she owns YOO RI TA..it really is worth the wait..FEB 16 HURRY UP PLEASE!

THANK YOU @cheerkoo @gayu @shadia @ZamZam @meow and SUNNIES for all the updates!

'Blood' releases a dreamlike teaser of Goo Hye Sun

1. [+4224, -277] Goo Hye Sun truly is very pretty...

2. [+3450, -232] She's just like a doll...

3. [+3245, -203] Beautiful... she fits her role with her pale skin...

4. [+2686, -198] Goo Hye Sun's really pretty

5. [+2228, -405] Oh Goo Hye Sun ㅋ As expected, Goo Hye Sun should stick to acting

6. [+350, -29] Honestly, anyone who's watched Angel Eyes will agree that Ahn Jae Hyun's acting is more worrisome than Goo Hye Sun's... Her acting has improved to some degree... The problem is Goo Hye Sun's acting skill alone can't carry and make up for Ahn Jae Hyun's lacking skill.

7. [+307, -41] She's really pretty but the things she does makes me cringe...

8. [+234, -33] Doesn't she honestly have the lightest skin out of all female celebrities? Her skin is so pale...

9. [+185, -12] Whether you analyze Ahn Jae Hyun's work experience or his acting skill... both aspects aren't good enough for him to be the lead yet ;

10. [+224, -51] Hope she would stop wearing circle lenses now

Source : http://ygpress.blogspot.ca/2015/01/blood-releases-dreamlike-teaser-of-goo.html?m=1

I really want to give feedback on those comments but cannot find the right words for them. Her acting has improved to some degree on AE and cannot makeup for AJH's lacking skill? Oh please, how many of her works did you watch to say that?! And things she does makes them cringe? What a joke! And why would on earth you need to really care about her lenses? This is ridiculous and funny at the same time. lol. =))

GHS fighting, Blood fighting! Give a rookie lead actor a chance..

Oh my blood pressure is increasing, dont mind me... lol

hyechan said: I really want to give feedback on those comments but cannot find the right words for them. Her acting has improved to some degree on AE and cannot makeup for AJH's lacking skill? Oh please, how many of her works did you watch to say that?! And things she does makes them cringe? What a joke! And why would on earth you need to really care about her lenses? This is ridiculous and funny at the same time. lol. =))

GHS fighting, Blood fighting! Give a rookie lead actor a chance..

Oh my blood pressure is increasing, dont mind me... lol

Upcoming vampire drama 'Blood' releases two teasers starring Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun

January 27, 2015 @ 3:25 am

Upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama 'Blood', starring Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun, released two teasers!

Goo Hye Sun plays a two-year hepatopancreaticobiliary (HPB) surgeon Yoo Ri Ta. The medical-fantasy drama portrays a vampire surgeon (Ahn Jae Hyun) who fights to save lives.

'Blood' will premiere on February 16 at 10 PM KST!

Source :

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/upcoming-vampire-drama-blood-releases-two-teasers-starring-goo-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun