Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest lovekuhyesun

@myonenonly Those people can eat their words now. That kiss felt so real, natural and comfortable. My heart fluttered to the moon and back. I can't stop smiling. This is insane. Haha!

I am watching episode 10 again. AE has totally ruined my sleeping pattern since it began airing. I was in Korea on it's second week run, too bad I didn't catch them filming :( 

I have never loved a female character this much since Geum Jan Di. That's why I don't think I'll ever support another Korean actress aside from Hyesun. She's the only one who can portray characters that pierce right through my heart:)

I share your words, emotions and feelings. Been a long long time that my heart is occupied by only one actress and that's GHS <3

Guest mrita

ghs unnie i'm so proud of being u'r fanhugs to u for the fantastic job u r doing in ae

>:D< >:D< <:-P <:-P =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^

Oooh, well done GHS, you have done all that you said you want to do and earn all the respect that you deserved. I have to say that GHS is a lot more comfortable in herself, it really reflected in her acting style and highlighted from how she completed a couple of the most heart melting kisses.... I am a mere puddle of goo now. They were so tastefully done, and so appropriate for the characters and story. 
Here is to you GHS, maturity is very becoming for you. I wish you a more exciting future, as right now, have the world unfolding in front of you... and you have told everybody to "Bring it"..... :)>-

Waaaaaaa!!!! I am cringing so bad while watching the comet kiss.... Kyaaaaaaa!!!!! So Lovely... so beautiful......... I ship ship ship them so bad... Heol ^^ ~~~~
GHS is the perfect example of an actress who aged so well... Aaaahhh she's so perfect.... I love that she just sheds everything in this comeback drama of hers.... Aaaahhh Sowan is so perfect for her... ^^
These days I had been contemplating about GHS's next character to portray and I think she would also fit a dark and evil like character.... kekeke... Sorry... but amidst all of this thoughts of mine I don't really want Angel Eyes to end.. But what can we do its already on its halfway run... Its just soo beautiful.. the love is just sooooo beautiful ~~~
Sunnies... Do you have twitter account...???? Coz unfortunately I don't have one... If you have one... please I beg you... Can you bombard @SBSNOW tweets of the BTS of their kiss scenes...????? Aaaahhh I'm dying to see all of it... Please Please...???? Juseyooooo~~~~~~~ Very Very Kamsa~~~~~~

^:)^ :)>- :\"> :x

@neehr I shall bombard @sbsnow for you! I want that BTS too! I lost count how many times I've seen episode 10. :D
@dewimoar Thanks for the rating info. Though it hasn't reached the 20s yet. I'm glad it's higher than HK and stays at double digits. AE fighting!
Big hugs to all sunnies here! Let"s rejoice her excellent portrayal of Yoon Soo Wan. I don't want to think about AE's ending just yet. I am a bit sad we are already halfway.

Guest mrita

finished watching episode 10 it really makes me to see again and again i'm getting crazy over this episodestill 5 more days to next episode no i cant survive untili like all the wanju moments they are very cute together  now i fear that evil witch will do something to dj or sw by causing another accident and put all blame to sw's dad for causing dj mom's death we are halfway through i'm going to miss ae 
:(( :(( :((

@cheerkoo, when you've free time don't mind to translate news please, thanks in advance :)

[어저께TV] '엔젤아이즈' 구혜선, 눈물의 여왕이 되다

[Eojeokke TV] 'Angel Eyes' Goo, become queen of tears (google translation)

기사입력 2014-05-12 07:42

201405120042771532_536fa86a3a810_59_2014

[OSEN=박정선 기자] 배우 구혜선은 성장하고 있다. SBS 주말드라마 '엔젤 아이즈'를 이끌어가는 여주인공인 그는 지금까지의 서러움을 모두 토해내듯 애틋한 눈물 연기로 시청자를 사로잡았다.

' 엔젤아이즈'에서 구헤선이 분한 윤수완은 눈물과 웃음이 모두 많은 인물이다. 본성은 밝지만 주변을 둘러싼 환경이 그를 자주 눈물짓게 한다. 지난 11일 오후 방송된 10회에서도 윤수완은 울고 울었다. 특히 이날 방송에서 윤수완의 눈물은 그의 아버지 윤재범(정진영 분)의 마음을 돌리는 열쇠가 됐다. 그의 눈물에 담긴 박동주(이상윤 분)를 향한 진심은 극구 반대를 외치던 재범의 마음마저 녹였다.

그리고 윤수완이 된 구혜선은 '잘' 울었다. 소녀의 외모로 서러움을 토해내고, 진심을 털어놓으며 자신도 어찌할 수 없는 눈물을 흘렸다. 그의 눈물에 마음이 녹은 것은 비단 극 중 재범 뿐만이 아니리라.

사 실 과거의 구혜선에겐 예쁜 외모 그 이상의 수식어는 찾아보기 힘들었다. 그도 아니면 영화 감독으로서의 구혜선 혹은 화가 구혜선이 그를 설명해줬다. 본업인 연기인 그이지만 연기파 배우라는 수석어를 붙이기엔 다소 어색한 감이 있던 게 사실.

이는 그 가 그동안 연기보다는 다른 활동으로 대중의 주목을 받았던 탓도 있다. 그는 지난 2012년 3월 종영한 SBS '부탁해요 캡틴' 이후 국내 브라운관에 모습을 비추지 않았다. 언론은 그가 그림을 그리고 영화를 연출했다는 소식만 전했다. 점점 연기자 구혜선의 모습은 희미해져갔다.

그러나 돌아온 구혜선은 달랐다. '엔젤 아이즈'로 2년여 만에 안방극장을 찾아온 구혜선은 분명히 성장한 모습이었다. 그는 예쁜 외모에서 한걸음 더 나아가 윤수완의 캐릭터를 표현하기 위해 애썼다. 상큼해보이기만 했던 미소는 이제 어딘가 모르게 상처를 지닌 듯해보였고, 큰 눈망울에서 흐르는 눈물은 시청자들의 마음을 움직였다.

특히 이 드라마 속에서 그가 보여준 눈물 연기는 인상적이었다. 오버스럽지도 그렇다고 지나치게 절제하지도 않은 그의 눈물은 윤수완과 잘 어울렸다. 이와 함께 울분을 표출하는 대사 처리 또한 자연스러웠다.

연기로 돌아온 구혜선은 발군의 연기로 연기자로서의 구혜선을 지켜냈다. 영화감독, 화가 구혜선도 물론 좋지만 시청자는 연기하는 구혜선이 반갑다.

한편 '엔젤아이즈'는 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 이야기를 다룬 작품이다. 

mewolong@osen.co.kr
source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002777562&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

Guest lovekuhyesun

Hey guys make this forum active pleasee. It's disheartening to see not much being updated in this forum :(

Good Morning Sunnies :)

I agree with everyone people can shut they're mouth because KHS acting this weekend was superb, she prove them wrong however haters is always going to hate so I wont be suprised if they bashed her again its just the way it is.

For me KHS gave everything she got in this role and I'm so proud to be her fan I cant ask for anything else

SBS awards 2014

best actress: KHS

Best couple: WanJoo Couple

Best Kiss : KHS and LSY

Best drama : Angel Eyes

This pairing deserves an award this year :)

I want to share my MV hope you guys like it :)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u374z_got-to-believe-in-magic-wanjoo-couple-moments_music

Happy Monday Sunnies :)

Guest lovekuhyesun

I agree with everyone people can shut they're mouth because KHS acting this weekend was superb, she prove them wrong however haters is always going to hate so I wont be suprised if they bashed her again its just the way it is.

For me KHS gave everything she got in this role and I'm so proud to be her fan I cant ask for anything else

SBS awards 2014

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1u374z_got-to-believe-in-magic-wanjoo-couple-moments_music

Yeah I desperately want KHS to bag award for her performance in AE. AE and KHS deserve every award. AE is unlike other dramas. I find everything about AE so natural, spontaneous and beautiful. The characters seem so real as if they exist in reality. I cry when they cry and smile when they smile. I mean when you are watching the drama it doesn't feel like you are watching drama but you are actually watching real life experiences.

Thanks @sukreen!! It has been a while that I translated for GHS-ssi!!

[어저께TV] '엔젤아이즈' 구혜선, 눈물의 여왕이 되다

[Yesterday TV] 'Angel Eyes' Goo, become queen of tears (google translation)=that is correct!!

기사입력 2014-05-12 07:42[OSEN=박정선 기자] 배우 구혜선은 성장하고 있다. SBS 주말드라마 '엔젤 아이즈'를 이끌어가는 여주인공인 그는 지금까지의 서러움을 모두 토해내듯 애틋한 눈물 연기로 시청자를 사로잡았다. 
Reporter Park Jungsun==Actress GHS is maturing/developing. She is capturing the attention of the viewers as the main character of AE with her tearful acting as if she is pouring out all the years of sadness.
' 엔젤아이즈'에서 구헤선이 분한 윤수완은 눈물과 웃음이 모두 많은 인물이다. 본성은 밝지만 주변을 둘러싼 환경이 그를 자주 눈물짓게 한다. 지난 11일 오후 방송된 10회에서도 윤수완은 울고 울었다. 특히 이날 방송에서 윤수완의 눈물은 그의 아버지 윤재범(정진영 분)의 마음을 돌리는 열쇠가 됐다. 그의 눈물에 담긴 박동주(이상윤 분)를 향한 진심은 극구 반대를 외치던 재범의 마음마저 녹였다. Yoon Suwan is a character full of laughter and tears. Her original personality may be positive and bright, but everything around her brings her to tears. Even in episode 10, she cried and cried. In this particular episode, her tears became the key to changing her father's (Jung JinYoung) mind. Her sincere love for Park DJ brought tears to her eyes and melted the opposing heart of JaeBum. 

그리고 윤수완이 된 구혜선은 '잘' 울었다. 소녀의 외모로 서러움을 토해내고, 진심을 털어놓으며 자신도 어찌할 수 없는 눈물을 흘렸다. 그의 눈물에 마음이 녹은 것은 비단 극 중 재범 뿐만이 아니리라. GHS who became Yoon SuWan cried "very" well. With her teenager-appearance, she expressed tearful sincere sadness just flowed out of her. It is not just JaeBum's heart that she melted with her tears.

사 실 과거의 구혜선에겐 예쁜 외모 그 이상의 수식어는 찾아보기 힘들었다. 그도 아니면 영화 감독으로서의 구혜선 혹은 화가 구혜선이 그를 설명해줬다. 본업인 연기인 그이지만 연기파 배우라는 수석어를 붙이기엔 다소 어색한 감이 있던 게 사실. Honestly, in the past, it is hard to find anything but pretty to describe GHS. Of course, at times, GHS was described as movie director or as an artist. Even though her original job is an actress, it is somewhat awkward to refer to her as absorbed in acting.

이는 그 가 그동안 연기보다는 다른 활동으로 대중의 주목을 받았던 탓도 있다. 그는 지난 2012년 3월 종영한 SBS '부탁해요 캡틴' 이후 국내 브라운관에 모습을 비추지 않았다. 언론은 그가 그림을 그리고 영화를 연출했다는 소식만 전했다. 점점 연기자 구혜선의 모습은 희미해져갔다. It is also because she has in absorbed in other activities besides acting. After Please Captain drama ended in March of 2012, she has not appeared on screen. The media only reported on her directing and art works. GHS became distant from acting.

그러나 돌아온 구혜선은 달랐다. '엔젤 아이즈'로 2년여 만에 안방극장을 찾아온 구혜선은 분명히 성장한 모습이었다. 그는 예쁜 외모에서 한걸음 더 나아가 윤수완의 캐릭터를 표현하기 위해 애썼다. 상큼해보이기만 했던 미소는 이제 어딘가 모르게 상처를 지닌 듯해보였고, 큰 눈망울에서 흐르는 눈물은 시청자들의 마음을 움직였다. But, the GHS that returned to screen is different. The GHS that returned is clearly matrued/developed. She went above her pretty image and worked hard to portray Yoon Suwan character. Her bright smile seemed to carry the past hurt and the tears that welled up in her big eyes moved the viewers. 

특히 이 드라마 속에서 그가 보여준 눈물 연기는 인상적이었다. 오버스럽지도 그렇다고 지나치게 절제하지도 않은 그의 눈물은 윤수완과 잘 어울렸다. 이와 함께 울분을 표출하는 대사 처리 또한 자연스러웠다. Her tearful acting in this particular drama is impressive. It is not over the top and it is not lacking. Her tears are just right with Yoon Suwan. Her script lines that go with the tears are also portrayed naturally. 

연기로 돌아온 구혜선은 발군의 연기로 연기자로서의 구혜선을 지켜냈다. 영화감독, 화가 구혜선도 물론 좋지만 시청자는 연기하는 구혜선이 반갑다. GHS re-established herself as an actress by returning to screen with excellent acting. Of course, it is good that she is also a director and artist, but the audience is glad to see GHS the actress. 

한편 '엔젤아이즈'는 아픈 가족사 때문에 첫 사랑을 떠나보낸 남녀 주인공이 12년 후 재회하면서 벌어지는 이야기를 다룬 작품이다. AE is a story of first love that ended abruptly due to family circumstances and its rediscovery after 12 years. 

mewolong@osen.co.kr
source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002777562&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter
Actually, I have read few more articles that gave evaluative reports on GHS's acting. All have been very positive. Because few were written in the beginning of AE episodes, they all ended their reports with "let us wait and see how she does the rest of the drama" attitude. So, their articles left me with more anxiety than relief. So I did not bring them over.I agree with this reporter!! She really has matured as an actress. My only skepticism so far about her acting had to do  with her intimacy scenes--but OMG!! Thank you and thank you to GHS-ssi!! She indeed is a person who carefully reflects and analyzes and she really works hard and indeed she is an artist!!! DAEBOK!!!If only Korean Rating shows some good reflective ability!!!

@sukreen THanks for the article and @cheerkoo thanks for the translations I love what the writes said she did mature in this role , YSW is KHS Im so glad that Han Ji Min refused this role and AE saw the potential of KHS what a great comeback for KHS :)

Guest titikpyh

@meow13 Thanks for KHS-KJS BTS stills... I love this couple ...  they have off-screen chemistry too ...  :x 

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

Thank you so much @ochloe and @meow13 for vid "Superman is Back" with GHS and @cheerkoo for the translation, HS indeed really care for her Ghamja and the rest of her pets, remember she tweet about brought Ghamja to the AE filming set, and from one AE bts pics, seems like she spent a lil time with ghamja when having a break, and from that pics we can see her co-star LSY and her crew/staff beside her, maybe that time she really misses ghamja and decided to play with for a while :) and i hope too can see this program through kbs :), it's really fun actually, daddy (actor) with their adorable children :)
also thank you for @sukreen for bringing the news, and once again thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, i think we should highlight what the reporter said about HS : Her tearful acting in this particular drama is impressive. It is not over the top and it is not lacking. Her tears are just right with Yoon Suwan. Her script lines that go with the tears
 are also portrayed naturally.
(sorry for copy paste)
i really like that lines, wish can put that in every news that cover HS, coz it's definitely true :)
and the comments that @cheerkoo post about
"let us wait and see how she does the rest of the drama"  (sorry copy paste again)  i think it's normal if maybe one of them said that, but for us Sunniez, HS already gave us 10 (8) AE "fenomenal beyond our expectation" episodes, so for sure no doubt HS will continue mezmerized us for the rest 10 eps! =D>, once i said on fb before AE kissing scenes, that HS absolutely will surprise us, and how we're so glad that she did :x and we know she always doing great not trying to impose or impress or something, but purely coz she loves acting so much, she's happy doing it and that's the most important for us, she's happy and healthy :))
forgive me for my long posts, thanks also @zamzam and @meow13 for the pics and @GHSforever as always love your videos :)
thanks to @All Sunniez for visit and leave awesome comments here, really appreciate it

Good Night/day HyeSun Angel and All Sunniez, always be safe and healthy>:D< :x

GHSforever said:

SBS awards 2014

Guest JanM

Hi..I have checked Lee Sang Yoon soompi and i found these photos posted APRIL 2010. I think they were friends for a long time.These photos were taken at Goo Hye Sun's Cafe Manolin..image

@ais730 Yash Yash!!! Please Please... tweet @SBSNOW.. kekekeke... We alll badly need those BTS scene....  :x :\">
Aigoooo... I was reading Angel Eyes drama thread and some of the members are requesting for a bed scene.... kekekeke... Aaaaaahhhh..... That was exactly my mind wants... kekeke... Sorry Hye Sun unnie.... this is just a feeling of a die hard fangirl of a couple......  :x :P :\">

@JanM Omooooo Omoooo... He was on Manolin... and it was back on 2010... Heol.. Aaaaahh now my mind hopes for something..... Aaaaahhhhhh.... FOREVER WANJU!!!!!  8->

cheerkoo said:

I agree with this reporter!! She really has matured as an actress. My only skepticism so far about her acting had to do  with her intimacy scenes--but OMG!! Thank you and thank you to GHS-ssi!! She indeed is a person who carefully reflects and analyzes and she really works hard and indeed she is an artist!!! DAEBOK!!!If only Korean Rating shows some good reflective ability!!!