Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I want a wedding scene. .I dont care if she married with Ji woon or Dong Jo :)) Though I expect a happy ending :P

But I just want to see her in a wedding dress ..We already saw her in BOF,Absolute BF and pure in heart. .But I want to see her now with her long hair :)

I want to see her dress up in a little black dress just like the one she wore for The Musical. She looked good with that dress and heels. Her hair style would look good in that dress. I wish to see her in a wedding dress also. Bet she would look beautiful. :x

Guest S_sun

I don't care whether there's passionate kiss or not as long as the story stays good and the drama continues to be well -produced even though we get into live shoot mode. I take GHS in any shape or form! hehehe I am just thankful GHS takes on this drama so we get to be mesmerized by her for 10 weeks, still 6 weeks to go.YAY! Cheering for AE team! :)My favorite scenes are those when she is so cute , puzzled or jealous! Her facial and eyes expressions are so awesome!Her acting  in all the scenes are spot on!
img_201405050135086736.jpgtumblr_n3xjn7Ta0b1tw0ji0o3_250.gif2014-04-24-fotos-oficiales-koo-hye-sun-a
CTO
Thanks ,Sue for bringing us tidbits from DC. I nearly fell off the chair laughing with that pic!  =))

@gayu312 thanks for the good news. Yes! Fans flock to her because of her inner beauty and her talents. Once one get to know her, one can't help liking her!  Could you please tweet that to GHS  and YG so they know how popular GHS is comparatively to other celebs.? Thanks!
2 more days to AE! Can't wait! Have a nice day, Sunnies! Thanks to all who keep  this thread warm and full of love for GHS! :)

'엔젤아이즈' 이상윤 구혜선, 달콤한 이마키스

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2014-05-10 08:48

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20140510n03026
201405100844502410_1.jpg

----------------------

'엔젤아이즈' 이상윤-구혜선, 이마키스 포착 '사랑스러워'

기사입력 2014-05-10 10:50

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=416&aid=0000081489&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter
30000378345_59_20140510105002.jpg

Good morning Sunnies :)

I just saw the last scene for tonights episode and it was kissing scene and WanJu couple did it perfect nothing to worry now in regards to kissing scene since KHS delivered yeahhhhhhhhhhh so happy have to go back to work now :)

OMO? I can't get into AE thread for the past 10 min!!! what's happening? It says can't be displayed? hahaha.. AE fans broke the thread! traffic jam!

Hello Sunnies!

GHS' acting daebak! Perfectly delivered angel! The kiss was the climax! AE fans are happy. Thank you GHS! :) :X

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

it's 1 am in my country now, still can't sleep after watching AE :) what can i say i'm so touched with HS's acting as YSW, she mezmerize us every episode ;) i couldn't ask for more since she beautifully portrayed her character and also so wholeheartedly as we can see how everyscenes she nailed it perfectly :))
we proud and love even more right sunniez (oh, my eyes teary when i write this posts)
after 2 yrs of longing for her appearance in drama, she's coming back and indeed as more mature young woman now, i'm glad her wishes in her latest interview that she like to be recognize for her new role now come true, that means she is successfully delivered YSW characters :)) but we never forget Jandi too (BOF) that always still stay in our hearts :)
and thank you @all sunniez for pouring your wishes and supports to KHS twitter and Fb, she must be very happy now :) and of course thank you for awesome posts,pics, vid, etc you guys bring on this thread
Good night/day Sunniez, take care :x >:D<

My heart still flutters! GHS you are my sunshine!!!! Thanks for portraying Yoon soo wan so perfectly. I'm a girl yet the comforting kiss planted on PDJ gave me all the freaking butterflies.  :x

Guest zhasky

ais730 said: My heart still flutters! GHS you are my sunshine!!!! Thanks for portraying Yoon soo wan so perfectly. I'm a girl yet the comforting kiss planted on PDJ gave me all the freaking butterflies.  :x

Guest blessingo0

episode 9 was totally awesome our girl keeps killing it scene after scene,just wanna say something though,wanted to do it at ae thread but i think it pertains more to fans of goo hye sun.concerning the ratings, i konw some of us are down but please let us not be,from my perspective i think angel eyes is doing pretty good on its own. like i said in ae thread it isnt a mega duper crazy hit, but it is a hit nonetheless,one thing i wanted for goo hye sun outide of ae was a beautiful powerful performance, that will make people truly see how great of an actress she really is, and by the looks of it it seems i got my wish bcos majority of the people who are partial to her, are finally seeing what she truly is capable of doing as an actress.the mere fact that she has been able to accomplish that is a huge success for her and for us fans.i hope we see the most important part in this bcos seriously what else can anyone hope for.for me the reviews come first,maybe maybe someday we will finally get that 50percnt ratings we all hope for as fans, there will be tons of dramas and opportunity for that maybe not with ae but with a different drama.the thing rgiht now is goo is happy about acting again so expect alot more amazing stuff ciao my friends.@S_sun thanks

Guest mrita

omo finished watching ep 9 each time i watch i think it s better than previous episode ae s getting better and better each episodethe chemistry between them s so awesome loved it ghs i'm so proud of useungri s so funny wat happened with the rating i really can't believe wy its getting low wen many liked it  i really want increase in rating ae deserves morecan't wait for today