Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Annyeong Sunnies!!! 
Wow! Amazing...AE baidu bar has surpassed 10,000 baiduers and AE is just only in its early run of 6 eps. That means the number is climbing and interest in AE and the cast is increasing! That's good news for =D> GHS, LSY, AE team, and a feat for baidu bar!  ...hmm...wonder how many soompians there are here - lurkers, posters, et al ;))

Cr: AE Baidu Bar (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3019540485)

Guest ginger4clover

Hello Sunnies,

Thank you @meow13 for posting the Angel eyes film making looks like LSY, KHS & KJS are having fun. It so funny when KJS carry hye sun. Hye sun as always so beautiful in the still photos. I watch Angel eyes film making when hye sun slap LSY 3-4 times just to get the right scene, I was just thinking pay back time LSY you have been tugging, dragging  hye sun in ep.5....Hahahha... They really play their character so naturally and the rest of the actors/actress good acting. Good job to rest of AE team. Will be watching ep.7 & 8 raw at 6:30 am Sat. my time. I enjoy reading all your comments, please continue. Sunnies Fighting.

:)) :)) :(( :-j :-O

8jadecloud8 said: Annyeong Sunnies!!! 
Wow! Amazing...AE baidu bar has surpassed 10,000 baiduers and AE is just only in its early run of 6 eps. That means the number is climbing and interest in AE and the cast is increasing! That's good news for =D> GHS, LSY, AE team, and a feat for baidu bar!  ...hmm...wonder how many soompians there are here - lurkers, posters, et al ;))

Cr: AE Baidu Bar (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3019540485)

@cheerkoo baidu bar is a Chinese forum. just similar to soompi, people open different threads on interest. members would follow the bar (thread) that they are interested in. AE baidu bar has exceed 10000 baiduers means more than 1000o members love the the drama (of course some baiduers might visit the thread too even they don't follow the thread, like me :P )

Ep7 is soooooo good too! Love the 119 couple :D

Screenshot_5_zps1d306382.png~original
Screenshot_6_zps3bd43e69.png~originalScreenshot_7_zps179bc362.png~originalScreenshot_8_zps8803dc31.png~originalScreenshot_9_zps781783a0.png~original

[\spoiler]

so sweet~ 

------------------

Guest angelellaine

ahhhhhhh!!! Good Evening Sunnies!!! I just "watched" Angel Eyes in sbs live. I'm really enjoying it.!!!But mom's already ordering me to sleep.It's 10:15 pm here.1 hour past my bed time. 

*Still waiting for Angel Eyes..

When suddenly I knew---the broadcast just ended. I realized I just watched the last 15 minutes of the drama:((. My head deserves a beating.sheesh.

Gonna wait for tomorrow then.-----with english subs already^^ :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Excuse my english...^^
Good night Sunnies...Sweet Dreams. Angel Eyes Daebak!!^^

Guest stouffville

Hi sunnies!

Another awesome episode frm AE!

Hye sun's again did it outstandingly.

I noticed she uses designer clothes and bags which make her prettier. For sure ill gonna have a designer eyebugs by the time AE finish.

Looking forward for next episodes aa always!

meow13!Thanks so much for the info on baidu!! I am just waiting for Viki to air epi 7...keke.I am so glad that people are continuing to like AE.May the love for AE soar until the end!!Fighting to AE and to our GHS-ssi!!!

Hi Sunnies! I'm loving GHS' character. Swanie is GHS & GHS is Swanie! At least we have a break from crying. After DJ was back she was all smiles. :) I wonder if writer nim will have WanJo do the bungee jump at the end? I know GHS did bungee jumping when she was younger? We had a pic of it! :)) GHS is so brave!

Me too love ep 7 very much as we can see Hyesun smiling after so much crying :) I like the writer's way of mixing sorrows and pleasure moments..That's what life is ha ha :D Im also happy that korean people and chinese people are loving AE :) hope AE get huge hit and bag uri angel many awards :)

Guest ginger4clover

Hello Sunnies,I agree another awesome episode, Hyesun can deliver no doubt. I cried with Hyesun/ Swanie in the airport and observatory scene. Heartfelt moment... What I love the most in ep 7 Wanjoo couple had some happy moments. I hope AE will get the recognition it deserves and become a big hit locally and international. Many awards angel uri...Hyesun fighting. =D> =D>

I just saw episode 7 and what can I say, another great episode!!! I won't get tired saying that she has personified YSW so perfectly. When she cries, I feel her pain. When she smiles, I feel her joy. When she gets giddy, I feel her excitement. And GHS's beauty is like a magnet, it's hard not get mesmerized. She has a face you'll never get tired looking at

I am so glad with the increasing popularity of AE, not just in Korea, but across Asia. I hope they will have fan meetings around Asia.

:x

SQUEAAAAAAALS! She is the best in whole of kdrama world... love her... that was the most tender, cry fest I ever had I'm gonna die ..who ever said she couldn't act.. blah you got serve cause she can she always has and LSY is so great with her I'm in Love with this show its one of the best.. her best dramas after BOF

Guest blessingo0

@S_sun its cool, like you said lets focus on the main star here which is miss goo hye sunnnnnnn, lol.

Guest blessingo0

i havent watched episode 7 yet, waiting for subs,like someone said i hope the cast attends some fanmeeting in asia since the popularity of the drama is growing rapidly. so happy for goo hhye sun, 2014 is turning out to be a great year for her, cant wait to see what doors this would open for her.  fighting goo hye sunnnnnn.

Guest lovekuhyesun

Same acting as in bof. Same facial expressions mouth pout..not much drama..like just acting. Cant see beyond pretty face. Like she knows but actually doesnt get it. Prefer other actress. Wasted script.

Don't watch it if you don't like it. None has forced you to watch AE. I know where's your hatred for the actress is coming from. Just don't spoil the positivity of this forum.

Guest lovekuhyesun

Wow..I don't understand why this poster need to post her hate in both threads

Wow..I don't understand why this poster need to post her hate in both threads

Her same post on the two threads at the same time makes her intention clear i.e, sabotage our Angel's image. Looking at her previous posts and replies, it's so clear that she is here with ill intentions. Can't do much about haters. When haters rise, it is a clear indication that our Angel is rising too :) <3

Same acting as in bof. Same facial expressions mouth pout..not much drama..like just acting. Cant see beyond pretty face. Like she knows but actually doesnt get it. Prefer other actress. Wasted script.

You are the only one saying it..Not anyone this time..Last time antis like you had a chance to bash her..But this time no way!! No one will accept what you are saying as we know the truth. .Just accept it else just continue with your idol and dont come here

[-X