Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

oh I like kim ji seok his really treating my lovely princess great! it looks like shes having lots of fun in this drama. I can already see how well khs is getting along with her costars. I been reading this thread for while cause hey I love khs I think shes awesome in every way. I wish her the best and I hope she knows that she has a lot more fans than haters. she rocks!

Guest S_sun

WOW! So many GHS warriors with @robbo4 leading the charge! heheheI am happy and proud to be amongst you all. Not much to add. I guess we could be vocal too about how much we like AE and GHS' acting by tweeting after every episode to SBS. https://twitter.com/SBSNOW  and comment on forums and blogs which recap Angel Eyes .Please keep tweeting support messages to GHS! I know she reads our mentions. :)
Keep the positive energy coming! Thank you,Sunnies!
Thanks for the tidbits , Sue. Great, we will get more info and feedback from them then. :)

It might have been posted already....[엔젤아이즈] 제작발표회 현장 인터뷰 타임~!한 여자만 바라보는 순정남 역을 맡은 김지석,연애한지 오래되서 드라마 통해 대리만족 느낀다는 이남자~출처: SBS  Source of Info is from SBS--At the AE press conference interview time, supposedly KJS said that :"It has been a long time since I was in a relationship last. But, through the drama, I am experiencing vicarious/surrogate satisfaction.~~ (keke) KJS plays in AE a guy who is genuinely/purely in love with just one woman. I remember GHS also said in an interview---was it Sure or some other interview...it also has been a while since her last date and she wishes to at least date and love a lot through drama....keke...remember?

Guest titikpyh

want more KHS-KJS pictures.... KHS-KJS awesome... !!!  KHS-LSY daebak...!!! love their chemistry ... love AE...

I get to wait the whole weekend till I get to see her ! its killing me! do anyone here knows a site where I can watch with subtitles live?

You mean live with English sub? There's none but VIKI , dramafever, or dramabay are fast. You can watch it there after. The AE fans in the AE thread are posting the links.

This is upsetting...I just read it in DCSunday schedule for AE is at 10:30PM. I am assuming Sat schedule is the same.Even though there are so many dramas starting around the same time or earlier...I hope it does not negatively affect AE!!Oh PLEASE!!

cheerkoo said: This is upsetting...I just read it in DCSunday schedule for AE is at 10:30PM. I am assuming Sat schedule is the same.Even though there are so many dramas starting around the same time or earlier...I hope it does not negatively affect AE!!Oh PLEASE!!