Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

maybe it was posted already...but,
just for the first 2 episodes, the drama will start 10 min earlier than its usual time.....

thanks again.
GHS said that it is interesting to her that she is playing a 119 rescue worker because her birthday Nov 11 is Korea's Fire Fighters Day. ...keke

I did not get a chance to look at all the videos...so I don't know yet what GHS said that made people break into laughter....maybe later.

Thanks again Sunnies!!
Her dress is so appropriate with feathers/wings at the bottom....for Angel's wings...keke

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=guhyesun&no=131155&page=1
One of the ribbons on the wreathes says, "Instead of JiHoo sunbae, you became the honored firefighter..." keke
Not just rice, but fans sent in eggs, ramyun and heating coals. Wonderful!!

BkTYGDPCUAAlz4g.jpg:large
구혜선 @Koohyesun119 10:10 PM
고마워요...! pic.twitter.com/7ZOGdTupRo

-------------------------
@cheerkoo this is the video in which Ku & other casts break into laughters
I think HS was being asked about choosing between SY & GS, then HS suddenly said actually SY & GS look good together. then everyone broke into laughter (may not be accurate, let's wait for Sue)

Cre mydaily

Woww hyesun wrote thank u..congrats sunnies :-) :-)
finally,i could watch the videos now at home..hyesun couldnt keep her eyes off the rice wreaths,she must have been so happy :) her voice is so soft and sweet when she spoke,so feminine..
and the rice wreaths are so prettily decorated..woah so glad to see the large images,whole day i was surfing through my cellphone..
Praying for the drama's success [-O< [-O<

aahhh.. finally! Angel's Eyes will be aired soon... I am so happy for Hye Sun unnie... I'm praying for the success of this drama.. She really deserve it....  :x :x :x
Can I ship Hye Sun unnie with Lee Sangyoon??? Aaahh... I've finally realized how handsome he is!!!!! kekekekeke..
And Kim Jisuk sshii.. *coughs coughs coughs* the guy seemed to be captivated by Hye Sun's beauty... kekekeke
and Kang Haneul was very handsome.. Like seriously.. Been replaying their Running Man episode..  :\"> of course Seungri too...  :\">
Bless Angel's Eyes.. Bless Hye Sun.. Bless Sunnies..... [-O<

NEWS

[사진]구혜선,'따뜻한 봄을 부르는 그녀'

[Photo] Ku Hye-sun, "calling her a warm spring" (by google)

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002751553&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter
201404031415775167_533cf79562fb4_59_2014

-------------------------------

[포토]배우로 돌아온 구혜선, 잠시 잊고 있던 '여신미모'

[News] Goo Hye Sun came back as an actor, had to get away from 'Goddess beauty'
(by google)

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=111&aid=0000373023&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

1396502211564_1_141714_59_20140403142103

---------------------------------

[포토]구혜선 '청순한 미모'

[News] Goo Hye Sun 'pristine beauty' (by google)

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0002962440

PS14040300151_59_20140403162117.jpg

------------------------------------

[동아포토]구혜선 ‘독보적인 청순미 여전해~’

[East News] Goo 'cheongsunmi unique as ever ... " (by google)

source: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140403/62237546/3

62237543.3.jpg

--------------------------------

Twitter News

@ch_dramax: [엔젤아이즈 제작발표회] 인형같은 구혜선씨의 귀여운 애교포착?! 드라맥스 <엔젤아이즈> 4월 6일 (일) 오후1시 첫방송 기대해주세요!!!
[Angel Eyes press conference] Cute Lovely capture of Ms. Goo Dolls like?! Deuramaekseu <Angel Eyes> Sun, April 6 13:00 Please look forward to the first broadcast! (by google)

BkSSiS5CAAMl_l2.jpg

------------------------

Guest S_sun

KOO HYE SUN is back!  Her natural shyness make her so cute and lovable. There is a certain freshness and charm about her. I super love her outfit and her hairstyle! She is a feast to the eyes!She is so funny and witty! I can see the whole cast get along really well.
Thanks to all for bringing us updates and pics, vids. :)
Congrats, International fans and K fans! What a show of support and love for our angel! So happy to see GHS tweet of thanks n RW pic. You can see she was amazed by it, couldn't stop looking at them! hehehe
Now can't wait for Angel Eyes to air! Pali! Pali! April 5 !

Guest WafaD

Oh my gosh !! Ku Hye sun unnie looks amazing

8815840-kitten-cute-pictures.jpg

Very attractive
@-)
Thanx sists for those beautiful pics and videos. :-*