Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunnies

thanks to @sinhoonsim for the vid&pics and @meow13 for hd ver&pics :) HyeSun indeed very beautiful :x love her "transformation" appearance in this AE drama,
and thankful that our 2 years waiting of her comeback really worth it, i'm glad she decided to choose AE and very happy too with her co-stars, LSY, KJS , they two and other casts are very respectable actors even senior or junior, we can see already their great chemistry, and how they portrayed each characters are very convincing, maybe later HS will be recognized as YSW, hehe :D
surely cant wait till 5th april :x
our biggest gratitude to all Sunnies all over the world who coordinate,participate/support in the rice wreaths projects and gathered this project on the press con at april 3, thanks so much for all your hard works, Hyesun must be very proud :)>-
Have a Happy Weekend Sunnies and God Bless >:D<

I am happy to read nice and good comments about GHS at dramabeans. They recapped running man show and so far (up to this posting), all comments are good. Not a single criticism about GHS. I was surprised but i was happy. You know how they would attack our GHS. But so far it has been all praises. That is why I was happy.

hi Sunnies!!
thanks so much for all the updates!!
quick summary from sin hoonsim's video clip----both GHS and LSY are filming for "poster". It is their first time getting together for the poster. They have not yet acted together since the young people's versions will be shown first. So, both remark that they feel awkward. But LSY says that they felt more comfortable as time passed. GHS says her role is blind as a young girl and then gets her sight back later and become a rescue worker. LSY says that the conflict is about loving someone he should not and respecting someone he should not. He praises the script and he says that everybody including the staff are working hard to bring a great drama soon.

Hi Sunnies! Our lady is so pretty in pink! Wow! The AE couple looks so good together! LSY smile can really melt a lady's heart. Awwwww! :X Daebak! Thanks Sue for your translation of the video. So the adult part has not filmed yet? Or maybe this photo shoot was done before & they just released it now. :) I'm so excited for GHS & AE. Fighting!

Good Morning Sunnies :)

Thanks @zamzam for all the pic from Angel Eyes drama :)

Congratulation to KHS for 3 million likes so proud of our princess :)

alright so video message check

rice wreath ordered check

Yeahhhhh Happy Weekend to me LOL Have a great weekend Sunnies :)

Guest mrita

wow this s the best teaser out of all it really makes me cry i think its more of emotional dramai'm sure this drama gonna be a great hit goo hye sun ssi fighting

Woww amazing trailer,the real melo is showing up slowly slowly..well i m so ready with my tissues..lol :Pthis drama truly looks very good,not saying it just because i m a hyesun fan but it sincerely looks very promising..and the ost too is so damn good!and we get to see Seungri too :) Lee sang yoon sshi your tears are already making me teary..cant wait for april 5th..Angel eyes fighting :) :)