Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

photo418104.jpg

I Love the ost here (In the 1st video) it's coming with touching scenes , aren't with me sunnies !!! :)

have a nice day all ♥♥♥

http://www.hancinema.net/video-updated-cast-added-new-teasers-and-plenty-of-images-for-the-korean-drama-angel-eyes--67431.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

845373766.jpg
845373714.jpg
845373901.jpg
845373915.jpg
cr _Ayesuper @ twitter

@cheerkoo need your help to translate ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"SBS [런닝맨/Running Man] - 엔젤아이즈팀과의 지압판 고싸움

cr SBSNOW

@rolalockhart I agree I love the OST  already they have 3 teasers so far with different OST and just love them all :)@zamzam, @meow13, @ayesuper Thanks for sharing GHS beautiful pictures :)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

To all the USA Sunnies I'm almost done with the video message and I would love to add everybody's name for USA SUnnies so far I have @prettywiz, @cheerkoo, @myonenonly, @geumtrangdi, @lovebof please let me know if you want to be added to the message and for the people I mentioned so far please let me know if you dont want to be included I understantd :) I'm hoping to finish it tomorrow and send to @meow13 byt Thursday

Have a great day Sunnies ;)

@ZamZam bro all pics that you posted lately are all awesome! But it's making me crazy! GHS looks lovely in all those photos! @GHSforever thinks I'm a pain in the butt already because every time you post new pics I change my mind & suggest to consider the newly posted photos for USA sunnies banner for our rice wreaths. Waaaaah!!!! Now you posted more lovely pics, seems like I wanna change my mind again, what to do....what to do? 8-} Some USA sunnies must be annoyed of me. X_X ....... Ok I'm not going to suggest anymore. :P:)>-

Dear USA group!!
Thanks for adding my name to the gift even though I did not do anything.
If you guys do not mind adding me to it, it is ok by me. Thanks very much.

I will try to quickly summarize her Sure interview.(most likely not in detail due to time constraint)...I think it is not complete--I might be wrong.
Thanks to Ayesuper for posting it and to dear meow13 for bringing it over. !!