Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Aww zamzam...that second pic... :x why those 2 sat together separated from the others?

Omo...will they play that game where the mic splashes strong wind to the loser's face? You don't have an idea how hilarious it is when you sometime can see their inside mouth. I hope I will not need to see Ghs's. That will ruin her image :P

ari_oppa

said:

"Goo Hye Sun shared, "I needed time for people to forget my acting pattern and image that I've done so far. The way I speak and my tone of voice drastically changed over the past two years. My personality changed, and I wanted to give a change to my visuals as well. It took one year for me to grow out my hair this long. I wanted to enter my thirties well."

That statement show how our Noona love acting even she love directing more. This broke all issues about her give up on acting. Now, we know why she refuse all scripts in these past 2 years. She's really a smart actor, cause she know how to look different in every drama. Some site like dramabean should read those interview.

HD Pics of Running Man. The episode will air this Sunday!

RM3_zps54df0546.jpg~originalRM2_zps31dfe753.jpg~originalRM1_zps868819e8.jpg~original
Cre SBS

in case you want to watch it LIVE, online streaming available from SBS: http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp

Kshownow do Engsub for RM, you can check on their twitter the next day after the show
https://twitter.com/RealKshownow

Omo running man looks more interesting..seems like they play games??

@99 hi chingu glad to see u here..do visit often :-)

@myoblu unni,glad that u allowed me keep calling u unni.. :-) i found out sites to download running man will pm u the link when its out,and u can watch it on dramago.com

Dramabeans!!omg that site twists even good articles about hyesun,so i m more happy when they dont write articles about her at all,unneccesary negativity..

hello, bro

I agree with you, that should read this interview dramabeans

I agree with you both. :D It is not a healthy place to be, let alone lurk on these sites.

They come in various levels & forms ranging from completely dismissing any positive traits or character, to merely painting a less than flattering picture by using words with negative connotations. The dislike is so strong that they solely base their opinions on personal judgement rather than objective merit. They judge GHS before the fact. It is a waste of breath & energy to respond to it. :) Found it even with just one visit. Lol!

Guest kuroechon

Ku Hyesun as Yoon So Wan in Angel Eyes

Short description of character:

• [*]119 응급구조사
    119 구급대의 응급구조사 윤수완은 S시 소방서뿐 아니라 인근 병원들에서도 알아주는 열혈대원으로 살아가고 있다. 별명은 윤똘. 똘똘해서가 아니라 또라이 같다고 붙여진 별명이다. 얼굴은 요조한데 하는 짓은 조폭 맞먹는 반전이 있고, 노약자에겐 사르르 녹아내릴 듯한 미소를 보이다가 행패부리는 취객한텐 전기충격기 들고 덤비는 완벽한 이중성격으로 소방대장도, 동료들도 손 놓은 지 오래. 하지만 사람을 살리는 일이라면 오늘을 내일처럼 불사르는 그녀의 진심엔 누구도 토를 달지 않는다.

X9efdLF.jpg
lOQ4l9q.jpg

More pictures from first script reading

NIXkoih.jpg
OGXyeVL.jpg
pFxAHjx.jpg
dhroJ0y.jpg
u6bbT6a.jpg

Credit:SBS

good morning Sunnies Happy Friday :)

@lily83 and @99 Welcome to the thread please dont hesitate to post and get out of the lurker mode and have fun with us Sunnies :)

@meow13 Thanks for the RM/SBS link will not miss this episode :)

What can I say Sunnies Thanks for all the pictures, updates, and article I really appreciate them all :)

GHS so pretty, I cant still her smile being shy LOL

hi Sunnies! thanks ohchloe!
this is short so,,,
Ku Hyesun as Yoon So Wan in Angel Eyes

Short description of character:

• [*]119 응급구조사
    119 구급대의 응급구조사 윤수완은 S시 소방서뿐 아니라 인근 병원들에서도 알아주는 열혈대원으로 살아가고 있다.
    [*]yoonsuwan (ysw) lives as a driven rescue worker who is well known around fire houses and local hospitals
    [*]별명은 윤똘. 똘똘해서가 아니라 또라이 같다고 붙여진 별명이다. she is referred by who knows her as "yoon-ddol". It is not because she is smart but because they consider her a bit "crazy".
    얼굴은 요조한데 하는 짓은 조폭 맞먹는 반전이 있고, her face may look like a fairy/angel, but the way she behaves is like dealing with a sly gangster.
    노약자에겐 사르르 녹아내릴 듯한 미소를 보이다가 yet she gives smiles that melt your heart to elderly citizens..
    행패부리는 취객한텐 전기충격기 들고 덤비는 완벽한 이중성격으로 she is not afraid to deal with misbehaving drunks with a taser...definitely has dual personlity.
    소방대장도, 동료들도 손 놓은 지 오래. her colleagues and even the firehouse chief gave up on managing her long time ago.
    하지만 사람을 살리는 일이라면 오늘을 내일처럼 불사르는
    그녀의 진심엔 누구도 토를 달지 않는다. but nobody can deny her genuine sincerity/passion when it comes to saving lives.