Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest stouffville

@GHSforever‌...Sorry didnt mean to click the off topic button..i already changed it to awesome...lol!

Be blessed everyone!

Guest S_sun

Thanks @zamzam for the article and Sue, so quick with the translations.Sue, EP I think stands for Executive Producer. Choi MoonSuk was also Executive Producer for Heirs.
A great start to Angel Eyes! Our girl is so pretty in pink. Oh my, her hair is so long! GHS and LSY look good sitting side by side. hahaha I can tell Seungri character is going to provide laughs in the drama. I am excited for it. April 5 come  quick!
Sue, hope you don't mind. I posted your translations at the Angel Eyes thread. :)

Waaaah..is that our angel hyesun??so glad to see her long hair :-) :-) I thought her hair grew only upto her chin but i m surprised to see this length :-) i guess she will tie a ponytail for her role,and seungri too looks soooo..cute cant wait to watch Angel eyes..so it will premiere on April 5th cant wait ;-)

Guest tnalvminsun

Dear Sunniez,

@meow13 and @ochloe yes we thank you so much for docu-drama part 2 link :)
finally we can see their first script reading, thanks a lot also to @zamzam and @cheerkoo for quick translation, we know you'll face another hard work to translate docu-drama part2, please take your time sis :)

To all Sunniez, so it's 30 days away till Angel Eyes first episode, and we all very excited ;-) i notice this drama will air at 10.00 pm Korean time right? just info for Indonesian Sunniez, as an alternative, we also can watch this drama through tv cable, but usually the episodes already two weeks late :D

Hope HyeSun will take care her health, since the filming start, we know she used to work till late, but let's pray the filming process goes smoothly [-O<
so, @cheerkoo, the box that mango in it maybe the gifts from her Chinese fans? wah, another bear i guess, haha :)

Have a Happy Wednesday all Sunniez, God Bless >:D<

It's been a long while since I last post! I've been lurking :), I just wanted to post that I am so proud of our girl! She is just beyond amazing and such an inspiration to me! I am so happy that we will get to see her more often now that she is in a drama! Fighting GHS, Fighting Sunnies! 

Guest kuroechon

A bigger image of Hyesun and Lee Sang Yoon in Angel Eyes first script reading.

(The resolution is 3000x2000, it's a huge image :D)

GpbJvT5.jpg

Thanks sunnies for the news , and big thanks for the last big image @ohchloe  , :)

I was Taking my morning coffee when i saw miss universe in that smile look like full moon beauty . that's make me take the whole cup in one sip ☕ 
, it was so delicious as our angel ღGHSღ in her sitting for reading Angel eyes script also LSY looks Amazing here ♥
let's wish the best for (Angel eyes ) (>‿◠)✌

have a nice day sunnies (✿◠‿◠)

class="title-post" Script-reading Meeting for “Angel Eyes” was Full of Laughter because of Seungri%E2%80%98%EC%8A%B9%EB%A6%AC-%EB%95%8C%EB

[sBS funE ㅣ 손재은 기자] The team of actors and staff for SBS channel’s new weekend series “Angel Eyes” burst into a big laughter.

The whole cast for SBS channel’s new weekend series “Angel Eyes” (written by Yoon Ji Ryun/ produced by Park Sin Woo) gathered together for script-reading, at the end of February. The participants included EP Choi Moon Suk, screenwriter Yoon Ji Ryun, producer Park Sin Woo, and actors and actresses, Lee Sang Yoon, KU HYE SUN, Kim Ji Suk, Jung Jin Young, Gong Hyung Jin, SEUNGRI (birthname LEE SEUNG HYUN), Juan, Kwon Hae Hyo, Kim Yeo Jin, Kang Ha Neul, and Nam Ji Hyun.

After producer Park Sin Woo’s greeting that went “Let’s do it in a good atmosphere and make a good drama”, the actual scrip-reading began. Lee Sang Yoon read the script clearly with discipline, just like a real surgeon. KU HYE SUN also immersed herself into her role as an emergency technician working for 119 Rescue Service.

Then, SEUNGRI made all the people at the meeting burst into laughter, by saying “Captain, who’s at the door” in the dialect of Chungcheong Province, with some English words. The rather tensed mood in the room was soothed in a crack.

One of the staff members expressed his confidence in the success of the drama series, saying, “All the actors and actresses including Lee Sang Yoon and KU HYE SUN took part in the script-reading seriously and passionately, for their own characters. We could witness the teamwork of ‘Angel Eyes’ team at the meeting and I believe all of us can do it well”.

“Angel Eyes” is a melodrama featuring the story of a sad but pure and innocent first love that restarts in 12 years, from the perspective of an angel. It will be aired from April, after the end of “The Woman who Married Three Times” which is currently aired.

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/28726?lang=en

good morning Sunnies :)

@ochloe thanks for the bigger pictures they look really shy but cute at the same time :)

@zamzam,@meow13, @sukreen thanks for all the updates really appreciate it :)

@cheerkoo as alway your english sub relly appreciate it :)

Have a great day, Im home today not feeling well :(

Please guys take care and be healthy :) 

@rolalockhart,you capture my heart with your beautiful words which create a vivid image ! THANK YOU !
 @GHSforever ,I wish you to quickly recover !
THANK YOU to all Sunnies !  you mind if I post another flowers together with a Romanian spring ?
Fotografie: Dacă primăvara ar fi întruchipată, cred că așa ar arăta.  O zi minunată, ca această fetiță!  Dinu Iancu Sălăjanuhttp:
cto Fotografiehttp:
cto And a basket with blackberry (alluring the Summer to push the Spring towards us sooner ,so it comes sooner too ) :cto Fotografiehttp:

may God bless your heart dear @myoblu , I just expressed my feelings when I saw her face in that pink jacket , she is elegant lady I can feel the beauty in her soul from inside to outside and I appreciate this kind of humans ... 

Thanks a lot for warm words ♥ 

I love the black berry so much we have the tree in our garden i will remember you when I go to collect black berry :D

@GHSforever Get well soon , best wishes 

Thanks sunnies for being together God bless you all ♥

GHSforever!! Take care and feel better!!

myoblu!! thank you for lovely pictures---very soothing and energizing!!

HNSH part 2--I think I will find some time near Thurs or Friday...

@GHSforever‌ hope you feel better. Hugs!

@cheerkoo‌ no need to worry. Take your time.

@myoblu‌ yumm! Those blackberries are my favorite. Now I have to pass by the grocery store to buy some!

All Sunnies are excited for AE. GHS is so pretty with her long hair. I hope she'll keep the length or longer. The color suits her too. I'm sure LSY & GHS feels awkward at first but because they're friends already they will feel comfortable as they film the drama. I wonder if they went on a foursome date before? (with lsy&nsm, ghs & lmh) :D forgive my thoughts, I have to free them...pls. don't shoot me..... Lol!

Guest S_sun

Found this old pic of GHS on the cover of this magazine. That was in 2006. She's 22. She was beautiful then and she still looks the same. Love her hair color. It suits her skin tone. Her hair color now is pretty similar.image
credit koreadepart

Good Morning Sunnies :)

Ladies/Gents Thank You all for the well wishes, I feel much better today but still have lingering headache

@s_sun OMG GHS never changed she's still has the same face beautiful as ever :)

@zamzam Thanks for GHS tweet is that daughter crew its seems like she's done with her movie just waiting for it to be released soon :)

Happy Thursday Sunnies :)

@Koohyesun119
<2014 개봉예정'다우더'>편집기사님이 필름카메라로 찍어주신 사진. 잘 나왔죠?
<Planning to open 2014 "DaWuDu=Daughter"> news editor took a picture with a film camera. Do you think it came out well?
<심혜진.구혜선.현승민 주연/감독 구혜선> 
<Starring Shim HyeJin.GHS.Hyun SeungMin/Director GHS>

@Koohyesun119
<2014개봉예정'다우더'> 단체 사진. <Planning to open 2014 "DaWuDu"> Entire crew pix
<심혜진.구혜선.현승민 주연/감독 구혜선>
<Starring Shim HyeJin.GHS.Hyun SeungMin/Director GHS>

Thank you zamzam!!
GHS said "news editor", so I looked for the article/news, and just found this one---

기사입력(2014-03-04 13:01)=article posted on March 4th, 2014
http://www.asiailbo.co.kr/etnews/?fn=v&no=128862&cid=21090100
Reporter Jung TaeKwon of Asia Daily---but he just wrote about the tweeter. The article editor had to have been at the filming of <Daughter>--so maybe we will expect an article about the opening of "Daughter" soon??

I wonder if Director GHS is planning to open DaWuDu before Angel Eyes airs??
or in between or after AE? AE is supposedly 28 or 30 episodes (according to DC gallery) which would mean AE would end around early July. right? She said opening will be in 2014---although we heard that it will open in the first part of 2014, things always change,,,so it could be a summer opening too. That is OK with me!!
Fighting GHS-ssi!!

Hi Sunnies!  Thanks for all the news about AE and the 1st script reading.  Yes, GHS looked so pretty in her pink sweater and golden brown hair.  I think she and LSY will make a great looking couple in this drama.  It didn't surprise me in the least that Seungri made everyone laugh.  I was wondering how he would pull off a Texas accent and a Korean dialect at the same time but it must be funny.  Plus Seungri is the maknae of Big Bang, and in a lot of shows that I've seen them appear on, the other members always have stories to tell about him and how much trouble he can get into.  I remember even the YG president telling him not to talk too much when they appear on variety shows - kekeke.  More than anything, I'm looking forward to seeing SR and GHS working together as paramedics and to hear his accent.  :))
Recently I was watching a clip from MNET DFLA (Danny from LA) dated 140206 posted by ygfamilyy.  Sorry, I still haven't mastered the art of bringing videos over.  But this episode featured UKiss and in it, when the co-host asked the members who their ideal type is, Kiseop again answers that he likes cute and petite style girls, and his ideal is GHS.  You know, this guy is 7 years younger than she is but over the years on television appearances and in articles when asked this question, I can't remember a time that his answer has changed.  He's so adorable!  I thought it funny too that the host Danny, aka Taebin, who was once a member of YG Family group 1TYM knows her pretty well too.  GHS appeared in his music video (The Reason I Close My Eyes), they acted together in NN5, and appeared together on a number of variety programs as well.  Danny responds by saying, "Isn't there a big age gap between you?" to which Kiseop answers "7 years" and his co-member AJ adds that "older women dating younger men in Korea is the trend".   :))   wow...a true GHS fan.
Work has been extra stressful this week and this thread has been my savior.  I come home and enjoy catching up on all the news and reading all of your posts - so Sunnies, my sincere thank you for doing such a great job!!!!  Please, be healthy and happy, and have a wonderful weekend!