Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Ku Hye Sun Disclosed “Thank You Selfie” to Celebrate Number of Her Facebook Followers Reaching 2.2 Million! 2014.01.29

news_img_khs_20140129.jpg

- Ku Hye Sun Says Thanks for 2.2 million” with fair skin & calm smile
Actress Ku Hye Sun has disclosed a “thank you selfie” to celebrate the number of her Facebook(www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109) followers that has reached 2.2 million. 
On the 28 last month (Tue.), the number of followers of Ku Hye Sun’s official Facebook account reached 2,220,359. In response, Ku uploaded her selfie to thank her followers, which is drawing fans’ attention. 
In the photo, Ku is showing her natural beauty in a comfortable white T-shirt. Notably, her delicate features and fair skin, as well as her calm smile are catching eyes. Ku said, “Facebook, already reached 2.2 million. Thank you. I express my gratitude with an honest selfie. Happy new year.”
Internet users who saw Ku’s photo said, “Ku Hye Sun’s beauty never wanes”, “Her honest selfie looks so cute”, “Lovely smile”, “She has such a nice skin”, “The number has reached 2.2 million, amazing!”, and “I want to see her on the screen soon”, etc. 
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun acts the role of heroine “Hu Nansulhun” in MBC’s special two-part documentary drama “Hu Nansulhun” (written by Kim Miji, produced by Park Taesam) that will be aired in this February. Notably, Ku plays the role of narrator for all the documentary part and exerts her talent as a producer by producing the drama part of Part 1 of the program. 
Plus, she is expecting the release of her film “Daughter”(2014) for which she played triple roles as the screenwriter, producer, and actress.
http://www.ygfamily.com/artist/Network_Info.asp?IDX=5181&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E&ATYPE=1&ARTIDX=22

other news ---

바로 파일럿, 과거 조종사 변신 스타는 누구?

[OSEN=임승미 인턴기자] B1A4의 바로가 파일럿으로 변신한 모습이 눈길을 끌고 있다. 

지난 3일 스타쉽 엔터테인먼트 공식 트위터에는 가수 정기고와 씨스타 소유의 듀엣곡 '썸'의 뮤직비디오 촬영장의스틸 컷이 공개됐다. 

스틸 컷 속에는 새내기 파일럿으로 변신한 바로가 카리스마 넘치는 모습으로 제복 포스를 뽐내며 여심을 흔들고 있다. 바로는 하얀 제복에 파일럿의 상징인 '파일럿 캡'을 쓴 채 아련한 눈빛을 발산하고 있다.

201402041709776648_52f0a0592bc05.jpg

또한 과거 파일럿으로 변신한 스타들의 사진도 네티즌의 시선을 사로잡고 있다.

그룹 샤이니의 키는 지난 2013년 1월 23일 샤이니 공식 미투데이를 통해 "공연 끝난 프랭키의 반항아 타임"이라는 글과 함께 사진 한 장을 게재했다. 

공개된 사진 속에는 뮤지컬 '캐치 미 이프 유 캔'의 의상인 파일럿 복장을 입고 포즈를 취하고 있는 키의 모습이 담겨 있다. 모자를 삐딱하게 쓰고 막대 사탕을 들고 있는 그의 모습은 반항아를 연상케 해 눈길을 끈다.

또한 배우 구혜선은 지난 2012년 2월 18일 자신의 트위터에 "캡틴, 출근해야죠. 일 좀 하자고요"라는 글과 사진을 게재했다. 사진 속 구혜선은 파일럿 복장을 입고 옅은 미소를 짓고 있다. 

이를 본 네티즌은 "B1A4 바로 파일럿 변신, 제복 입은 스타들 멋있다", "B1A4 바로 파일럿 변신, 뭘 입어도 잘 어울리네", "B1A4 바로 파일럿 변신 오빠라고 부르고 싶다", "B1A4 바로 파일럿 변신, 키랑 구혜선도 파일럿으로 변신했었구나"등 다양한 반응을 보이고 있다. 

inthelsm@osen.co.kr
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109775024

zamzam, thank you for your post.
바로 파일럿, 과거 조종사 변신 스타는 누구?= into pilots, which stars turned into pilots in the past?

This article points out  popular pix that got netizens' attention. Idols who dresses up in pilot uniforms and includes GHS who once posted this pix in her twitter on 2012년 2월 18일 and said: "캡틴, 출근해야죠. 일 좀 하자고요"=="Captain, Don't you think we should get to work. We gotta get some work done."

news >영화

구혜선, MBC 2부작 특집 <허난설헌> 출연

by F.OUND / 2014.02.04
코퍼레이션 > YG Entertainment   여류시인 허난설헌으로 완벽 변신한 구혜선MBC 2부작 특집 <허난설헌> 출연 
구혜선 허난설헌 (1).jpg구혜선 허난설헌 (2).jpg

배우 구혜선이 MBC 2부작 특집 다큐멘터리 드라마 <허난설헌>에 출연하고 내레이션과 연출에도 함께 참여했다. 
오 는 2월, 방송을 앞두고 있는 <허난설헌>은 강릉 MBC가 제작한 2부작 다큐멘터리 드라마로, 1부는 다큐멘터리 드라마로, 2부는 메이킹과 다큐멘터리로 이루어져 있다. 이 작품에서 구혜선은 주인공 허난설헌과 현재의 구혜선 역으로 출연하며, 허난설헌의 예리한 지성과 풍부한 감성을 강단있는 눈빛 등을 그녀만의 방식으로 연기한다. 또한, 구혜선은 다큐멘터리를 이끌어가는 화자와 내레이션을 맡았으며, 드라마의 부문 연출을 맡아 연출가로서의 역량도 발휘할 예정이다.  
한 편, 다큐멘터리 드라마 <허난설헌>은 조선이 낳은 여류 문인 허난설헌의 삶을 조명하고, 현재 허난설헌을 바라보는 다양한 목소리와 시각을 담는다. 제작진은 완벽한 고증을 위해 강릉 초당에 있는 허난설헌 생가는 물론 중국 북경, 남경(난징), 제남 등을 방문했으며, 구혜선 역시 독일의 베를린과 브레멘을 직접 찾아가 자료를 수집하는 등 열성을 기울였다.
현 시대가 인식하는 허난설헌의 의미를 새롭게 조명해보는 다큐멘터리 드라마 <허난설헌>은 오는 2월 중에 방영될 예정이다.

source:
http://foundmag.co.kr/?document_srl=334004

Guest stouffville

She really looks so cool in a pilot uniform..in any type of dress or clothes she wear actually.

Simple or dressed up.she is amazing and awesome...what a beauty she have..:)

My 2-cents~~
I am sure you have noticed too.
How does GHS manage her time with all that she does??
I am still a bit shocked.
All along she told us that she is trying to get investors to help her with a romantic comedy movie, "Suju's Sangshik". She even told us that she has an actor in mind and that she is working on him--but that she could not tell us as it is a secret.
Then, all of a sudden we hear that she has already completed filming her next movie, "Daughter" and it is not "Soju's Sangshik"!!!!
She went into production sometime in December of last year and she finished filming it sometime in December of last year. !!!!
We know that actors who have worked with Director GHS stated that that she is so good to actors...she treats them like kings and queens..she rarely wastes their time or energy. As a director, she has to be incredibly ready in every possible way to make each scene happen!! And, she had to have planned all the preliminary work and steps way before going into shooting each scene. As a director, she cannot do all the planning by herself. She has to consult, argue, negotiate, etc. with the staff and the people and laws that have priority over the settings and such.
She must be not only great at managing time, but people and things too!!
It almost seems impossible yet she makes it happen.
I would think she has to make some compromises here and there.
It reminds me of how she once told us that she likes to draw with ball point pens. She is not concerned with making mistakes which requires erasers. She moves on with the mistake and make something better or different with it. She seems to be training her mind to live her life and do her work in that way. She also told us that she polishes few of her fingers with black nail polish. I used to think it symbolized something more romantic. But some smart fan asked her and her response was that she paints her nails to remind herself if she is using that particular hand. She seems to be again training herself to be more ambidextrous. I read somewhere that being able to use both sides of your body equally helps to use both sides of you brain more fully. And, we know that GHS is not into wasting anything. Even Jo SeungWoo mentioned (or was it the other male actor from "Peach Tree") that GHS rarely wastes or cut film.) Jo SeungWoo had the right idea about GHS---GHS already has everything completely mapped out in her head in 3D.
I also noticed that she rarely jumps into different type of project unless previous one is completed or that she can manage them together. She completed filming "Peach Tree" before going to Taiwan to film "Absolute Boyfriend". Supposedly Jiro Wang had many schedules on weekends...so GHS used that time to return to Korea to work on editing the movie (plus she told us that she had a boyfriend at that time..keke)---I learned that editing is not just cutting or modifying the film but involves choosing/making music for appropriate insertions, sound quality, re-doing a scenes, etc...and much more than I can fathom.
And. on top of that, she researched and collaborated with MBC on a wonderful project that I cannot wait to see very soon---a woman who could have been GHS if GHS lived in 16th century?? I hope we find out soon when it will air.
So, I am just saying she is amazing. I guess one part that she may sacrifice or compromise may be her health....hopefully she is well.

• Thanks 1

cheerkoo said: zamzam, thank you for your post.
바로 파일럿, 과거 조종사 변신 스타는 누구?= into pilots, which stars turned into pilots in the past?

This article points out  popular pix that got netizens' attention. Idols who dresses up in pilot uniforms and includes GHS who once posted this pix in her twitter on 2012년 2월 18일 and said: "캡틴, 출근해야죠. 일 좀 하자고요"=="Captain, Don't you think we should get to work. We gotta get some work done."

sukreen,
thanks for the article by F.OUND on GHS's upcoming docudrama.
Unfortunately, the content is exactly the same as before when we all first found out about it.
I understand F.OUND is a monthly magazine and why are they also helping GHS promote her work?
It is great..I am not complaining...but curious...

there is no new information in that article---I am sure you were also wondering if there is any information as to when exactly it will air. It does say middle of Feb---Feb 15th as S_sun says??

cheerkoo said: sukreen,
thanks for the article by F.OUND on GHS's upcoming docudrama.
Unfortunately, the content is exactly the same as before when we all first found out about it.
I understand F.OUND is a monthly magazine and why are they also helping GHS promote her work?
It is great..I am not complaining...but curious...

there is no new information in that article---I am sure you were also wondering if there is any information as to when exactly it will air. It does say middle of Feb---Feb 15th as S_sun says??

Sue, I am sorry for the error. I apologize. I typed out my post real quick and did not check it and now as I checked it, it has the magazine part missing. I have since edited it. I meant F.OUND magazine due out Feb 15., the MBC documentary mid Feb. We still don't know exactly when it is going to be broadcasted. Hopefully soon we will get updates. :)

-----------

Hi Sunnies!

We are going into second week of Feb. I hope we won't wait any longer. :) ... one or two weeks tops. We all miss her. Maybe we can ask HyeSun herself in tweeter? Maybe she'll answer. :)

Hi Sunnies, we are all anxiously waiting to see her in this MBC documentary. I can't wait. It has been a long wait..
Her Facebook likes are increasing steadily. Now over 2,300,000 likes! Her fans are increasing steadily! What is interesting is her likes spiked the last couple of days. Is something going elsewhere?https://www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109/likes

S_sun said: Hi Sunnies, we are all anxiously waiting to see her in this MBC documentary. I can't wait. It has been a long wait..
Her Facebook likes are increasing steadily. Now over 2,300,000 likes! Her fans are increasing steadily! What is interesting is her likes spiked the last couple of days. Is something going elsewhere?https://www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109/likes

Hi Sunnies..

currently im watching the musicals thanks @prettywiz for the info... our Sun is so cute esp. the part wherein they were dancing in the ground..sooo cute gaaaaa MY CHEATING HEART.. have to say i lurv choi daniel lol!(peace minsunners) Well for now cuz im watching them...miss u HyeSun..

You're Welcome @AyeshaG..I'm glad I was able to share it with you LOL believe me if Daniel Choi had pursued GHS I would be 101% happy for them even if I am a minsunner it doesn't matter for me whoever makes GHS happy and will love her more than anything else I would be jumping out of that ship wholeheartedly and the best thing maybe moderators will not be following me hahaha

Since the topic of The musical is out,i have to say i loved the musical and the bts were so cute..Daniel always made hyesunnie laugh and smile :-) and even after the drama ended they remained great friends supporting each other..

my fav scenes-

1.When hyesun came all decked up in the short black dress..

2.daniel hugging the pillow in which she slept,that scene was so sweet :-)

3.the piano scene between park ki woong and Hyesun..

4.Lastly the ending kiss..she kissed quite well here..hehe.. :-P

Yes kinda agree w/u @prettywiz.. being a minsunner is so stressful what more to hyesun's part with all those antis.. now i feel like a mother hen to her, i want whats really best for her, now and to infinity.. well i love to see her working with daniel choi again. much as i love to see her with minho but for now i think its not a good idea shell get hurt for sure with the antis who is like a leech never leaving her alone...

Hi Sunnies, hope you all are having a good weekend.Some of you are making video messages of support for GHS, please remember dateline to send is Feb 20 and the email is sunniesinternational@gmail.com . Any questions,please pm @gayu312.
For those planning to send rice wreaths, the website is https://dreame.co.kr:127/en/I am posting Dreame answers to common questions, hopefully this will answer some of your questions.
An order and full-payment should be completed by 3 business days from events.
Singer or actor will specify poor neighbours, and Dreame will donate rice to the poor neighbour in the name of singer and actor after the event.Yes, you can make an order online and we can display your rice wreath at the concert hall/venue. Of course, the delivery photos will be emailed you.
And you can make the payment with paypal or wire transfer through bank. Our paypal account is 
lohas62@naver.com and you can find bank account information on our website.

Usually, Dreame rice wreaths will be displayed places where stars can see and rice will be donated designated by stars under the name of stars. And delivery photos will be emailed you after we deliver your rice wreath.When you make an order online, you can write cheering message on your order sheet and upload image files. After you finish an order, you need to remember your order number and check you order status. Sometimes, image files are not uploaded properly on order sheet because of large capacity or file name. If image files are not shown on your order sheet when you check your order status, please send image files by email. (2007dreame@naver.com )

We still don't have any information on the date of the movie press conference and VIP premier.We need the venue details. We may not have much notice. I would recommend those regions or individuals ready to order by next month. Have your cheer message and the pic ready. For the pic, have choice 1, 2 and 3. The reason is we had problem the last time we ordered, it was not to their specifications. Some of the pics we get online have low resolutions and don't print out well. Also they want it in the right ratio if it is a banner. Best place the order at least 1 week early and follow up by emailing them whether the image file is ok. They are very good with responding to questions.

Sunnies, let's support GHS movie and her big screen debut in whatever way we are comfortable with and within our means, whether sending her a letter/card, video messages,rice wreaths, etc. GHS fighting!

Have a nice weekend, take care, everyone! :)

You're Welcome @AyeshaG..I'm glad I was able to share it with you LOL believe me if Daniel Choi had pursued GHS I would be 101% happy for them even if I am a minsunner it doesn't matter for me whoever makes GHS happy and will love her more than anything else I would be jumping out of that ship wholeheartedly and the best thing maybe moderators will not be following me hahaha

Hi Sunnies!

Easy on that @prettywiz :) I won't allow you to jump ship. Remember the vows? In sickness or in health, for better or worst .... :)) Lol!

I love CD too. GHS & CD have great chemistry and I fell in love with their pairing on screen. I won't mind if they will be paired again in a drama or a movie. :)

Have a nice day Sunnies :-h

쌩얼 미인★, 화장전후 모습이 똑같은 비결?

한국경제 | 기사입력 2014-02-10 08:41 기사원문
5d666827fa68e3d1aae002702b16d457_59_2014
사진출처: 고우리 트위터, 구혜선 페이스북, W스타뉴스 DB (위 사진은 본 기사내용과 관련이 없습니다.)

source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=015&aid=0003029491&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter