Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies ! :)

GHS showed to us that we should make our lives to be HAPPY to the fullest as long as we live!!! This is a comforting film to those who misses their loved ones... Goo Hye Sun, Thank you as always for being our inspirations ♥ ♥ ♥

@ZamZam yeah let us let her sleep..even though she didn't do a drama last year but still she was so busy with her other work,she's been out of the country several times last year not for vacation but because of work..i think she was the most travelled actress in korea because of work..She deserves a break..
But on the other hand @rolalockhart i miss her too so much ;) Oh i hope she really start the YEAR 2014 WITH A BANG!

shadia71 said: I quote below a comment written by a man re her short movie "Pieces of Memories"
Quote:
My wife recently passed away - your film was acomfort to me...Thank you...Unquote . 

GHS page on the Facebook has already exceeded the 2M Likes, horray what a lovely lovely day, GOD please keep the good news coming for my beloved Star Goo Hye Sun and for everyone that truly love her and she loves them .  <:-P <:-P >:D<

Hello sunnies,
i guess all of u are missing hyesun's activities..me too missing her alot..hope she comes back with a bang! :) :) cant wait to watch Daughter..but i am greedy i want to watch a drama too..please unni make it possible this year atleast..
finally watched 'Fragments of memories' my youtube was not working these days but now its fine(thanx to u @gayu312 for the changing browser advice :) )..so i dint read any review till now thought of watching myself first then share what it felt like..
well,my simple mind couldnt understand fully,but could cathch some..i remember her other movie 'YOU' where i interpreted everything wrong..lol..
So its the narrator yoo seung ho's life story,the memories that he created as he lived his life..now he misses his mom,that sugar candy..he misses the good moments he spent when he was a kid,a father!!
the way the movie goes on the characters move backwards..totally DAEBAK!!this movie is a 4D movie isn't it?it must be so amazing to watch it with 4D effects..specially the blue bird flying away,the scene near the piano..just imagine if we watched it with 4D effects....it would be such an overwhelming experience..
and the song..its a little haunting but very beautiful..the chorus reminded me of the songs i heard in the church when i was little..my fragments of memories here :)
overall totally impressed with Fragments of memory..Hye sun sshi Daebak movie..hats off  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

BOF will always be a sweet memory for me because that's when I discovered GHS!
This is also one of my sweet memory of HyeSun as Jandi in this cf. So spunky and cute! hahaha
Miss her so much. Hope we hear something from her soon....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlSJebDUBD8
credit ffjremaster

Have a nice day, Sunnies! :)

Sunnies, in fact everything GHS does is a sweet memory for me, whether it is her drama, movie, her interviews ,etc.
I have to say the sweetest was meeting her in Hongkong! That's my dream come true! I will never forget that meeting GHS with other Sunnies!
credit meow13.

'감독' 구혜선, 유승호 주연 3D 단편영화 공개

OSEN| 기사입력 2014-01-07 10:18 기사원문201401071010779935_52cb553411072_59_2014
[OSEN=최나영 기자] 배우 겸 감독 구혜선이 자신이 연출한 3D 단편영화를 선보인다.

구혜선 감독의 2012년 3D 단편영화 ‘기억의 조각들’이 YG 공식 유튜브 (www.youtube.com/ YGEntertainment )및 구혜선의 페이스북 (www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109)을 통해 공개됐다.

지난 3일 공개된 영화 ‘기억의 조각들(PIECES OF MEMORIES)’은 러닝타임 9분의 음악 단편영화로, 한 남자의 인생에 기억의 조각들을 맞추는 이야기.

배우 유승호와 구혜선 감독의 만남으로 크랭크인 당시 화제를 모았던 이번 작품은 돋보이는 색감의 아름다운 영상미에 입체감이 더해져 시선을 사로잡는다.

청년 유승호와 노인 최일화, 장년 류영재, 소년 양현모, 유년 양경모는 모두 한 남자의 인생을 나이대에 맞게 자연스럽게 연기했다. 이들은 오렌지 빛 안경을 매개체로 흘러가는 세월을 자연스레 표현, 과거의 기억을 회상하는 주인공의 감정을 서정적으로 묘사했다.

특히 영화의 배경 음악은 구혜선이 직접 작사작곡한 ‘솜사탕’이란 곡으로, 영화 속 내레이션과 함께 마치 뮤직비디오의 한 장면처럼 영화 내내 아련하게 흘러나온다. “달콤했던 기억의 조각들이 나를 찾아왔다”, “많은 것들을 지휘하며 살아갈 줄 알았던 이 생애 어느 날“, “달콤한 기억만으로도 충분히 인생은 아름다울 수가 있었다” 등의 아름다운 내레이션이 솜사탕을 손에 쥐고 눈물 흘리는 노인의 모습 아래로 영어 자막과 함께 잔잔하게 흐른다.

‘기억의 조각들’은 한국컨텐츠 진흥회의 지원을 받아 국내최초 4K3D 기술을 도입한 작품으로, 2012년 제천 국제 음악 영화제 초청작, 2013년 서울 노인 영화제 청년 감독상을 받았다.

한편 구혜선은 감독, 시나리오, 주연을 맡은 영화 ‘다우더’의 올 상반기 개봉을 준비 중이다.
nyc@osen.co.krhttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002688746&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

class="titleNews"Ku Hye Sun Collects Pieces of Memories with Yoo Seung Ho in New Short Film

Slipping into her director’s shoes, multi-tainer Ku Hye Sun released her newest short film, Pieces of Memories.

[Video] Ku Hye Sun Collects Pieces of Memories with Yoo Seung Ho in New Short

The short film, titled, Pieces of Memories was released on Youtube on January 3, featuring Yoo Seung Ho, Choi Il Hwa, Ryu Young Jae, Yang Hyun Mo, and Yang Kyung Mo, who each play a different age in a man’s life as he reminisces about the various memories of his life. Seo Hyun Jin also makes an appearance.

The short film was invited to screen at the 2012 Jecheon International Music & Film Festival. It won an award at The 6th Seoul Senior Film Festival in 2013.

Photo Credit: YG Entertainment

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55267/kuhyesun-releases-short-film

Film Director Ku Hye Sun Released Her 3-D Short Film “Pieces of Memories”! 2014.01.07

khs_01_1.jpg
- First-Ever 4K3D Technology in Korea! Giving Outstanding “3-D Effect + Imagery Beauty”
Movie director Ku Hye Sun’s 3-D short film “Pieces of Memories” that was produced in 2012 has been released on YG’s official YouTube account (www.youtube.com/ YGEntertainment) and Ku’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109). 
“Pieces of Memories” released on the 3(Fri.) is a musical short film that runs about nine minutes. It is a warm-hearted philosophical film that puts together the pieces of memories of a man’s life. 
The film drew much attention at the time of its crack-in, as popular actor Yoo Seung Ho and Goo Hye Sun were to show an ensemble in it. Ku’s uniquely sophisticated direction and outstanding color sense catch eyes in combination with the 3-dimentional effect. 
Yoo Seung Ho acted as a young man, Choi Il Hwa as an old man, Ryoo Young Jae as a middle-aged man, Yang Hyun Mo as a teenager, and Yang Kyung Mo as a child. All those actors naturally played the life of a man in different ages. They expressed the passing of time through the medium of orange-colored eye-glasses, depicting the emotions of the character’s recollection of past memories sentimentally.
Notably, “Cotton Candy”, the background music of the film, was written by Ku herself. It runs throughout the film as if it were one of the scenes. Beautiful phrases of narration such as “Fragments of sweet memories came to me”, “I always thought I could conduct many things in life. Then one day…”, “Life was perfectly beautiful just so long as there were those sweet memories.” flow with English subtitles under the scenes such as the old man holding a cotton candy, shedding tears.  
Internet users who watched the film said “Great”, “A really good film”, “Enjoy your life”, and “It’s beautiful and sad”. Fans from not only Korea but also from different countries are giving positive responses to the film.
“Pieces of Memories” is the first Korean film that uses 4K3D technology, with support from Korea Creative Content Agency. It was invited to 2012 Jecheon Music & Film Festival and awarded the Young Director Prize in 2013 Seoul International Silver Film Festival. 
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun’s new film “Daughter” for which she played three roles as the director, screen-writer, and main actress, is to be released in the first half of 2014.
http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=5046&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E

ZamZam said:

Film Director Ku Hye Sun Released Her 3-D Short Film “Pieces of Memories”! 2014.01.07

khs_01_1.jpg
- First-Ever 4K3D Technology in Korea! Giving Outstanding “3-D Effect + Imagery Beauty”
Movie director Ku Hye Sun’s 3-D short film “Pieces of Memories” that was produced in 2012 has been released on YG’s official YouTube account (www.youtube.com/ YGEntertainment) and Ku’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109). 
“Pieces of Memories” released on the 3(Fri.) is a musical short film that runs about nine minutes. It is a warm-hearted philosophical film that puts together the pieces of memories of a man’s life. 
The film drew much attention at the time of its crack-in, as popular actor Yoo Seung Ho and Goo Hye Sun were to show an ensemble in it. Ku’s uniquely sophisticated direction and outstanding color sense catch eyes in combination with the 3-dimentional effect. 
Yoo Seung Ho acted as a young man, Choi Il Hwa as an old man, Ryoo Young Jae as a middle-aged man, Yang Hyun Mo as a teenager, and Yang Kyung Mo as a child. All those actors naturally played the life of a man in different ages. They expressed the passing of time through the medium of orange-colored eye-glasses, depicting the emotions of the character’s recollection of past memories sentimentally.
Notably, “Cotton Candy”, the background music of the film, was written by Ku herself. It runs throughout the film as if it were one of the scenes. Beautiful phrases of narration such as “Fragments of sweet memories came to me”, “I always thought I could conduct many things in life. Then one day…”, “Life was perfectly beautiful just so long as there were those sweet memories.” flow with English subtitles under the scenes such as the old man holding a cotton candy, shedding tears.  
Internet users who watched the film said “Great”, “A really good film”, “Enjoy your life”, and “It’s beautiful and sad”. Fans from not only Korea but also from different countries are giving positive responses to the film.
“Pieces of Memories” is the first Korean film that uses 4K3D technology, with support from Korea Creative Content Agency. It was invited to 2012 Jecheon Music & Film Festival and awarded the Young Director Prize in 2013 Seoul International Silver Film Festival. 
Meanwhile, Ku Hye Sun’s new film “Daughter” for which she played three roles as the director, screen-writer, and main actress, is to be released in the first half of 2014.
http://www.ygfamily.com/network/Network_Info.asp?IDX=5046&Page=1&n2PageSize=9&LANGDIV=E

Hi Sunnies! Thanks for the updates. I love Hyesun's short film. Now I'm excited for her movie Daughter. She must be busy editing this film. I can picture her working mostly at night. :D I hope she gets a lot of sleep. YG said it will be out on the first half of the year. I think it will be in June. :)) hahaha... trying to psych myself.

ZamZam said:

khs_01_1.jpg