Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks a lot sis @GHSforever for this wonderful video. You did an excellent choice of photos as well as the song. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work .
We are looking forward to seeing more and more of your videos, so pleeeeeeaaaase keep them coming .

Nice video, I can hardly wait to seeing the movie - I wonder how can I see it once it is released? I hope they will put it on a pay site on the internet, of course with English sub. 
Lee Hae Woo looks much more handsome than I remember him from BOF drama series .    

Hello sunnies, have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Thanks all Sunnies for the updating the infos keep up your good job everyone. :-bd

When i read here an there i find that Sunnies lack of something, i wanted to ask long  time  ago but always forgot, i wonder if  there is any US-Sunnies fansclub either at facebook or twitter?

I've seen mostly Asian counties has the facebook and twitter too on GHS fansclub but can't find US or Eurpoe. I found out that somehow if the fansclub based at US it will grow strong with big base (sorry i cant post any of other actress link on US fansclub here). I think we could promote more for Hyesun if it were to be based in US and those other countries fanclubs could link to the main based in US. I really evny those fansclubs cos it's easier to create and handling any activities rather than personally and individual countries doing it.

Well,  just a suggestion. but i wish it will happen. :D

Guest gentlesoul1

Awesome posts, Sunnies.  Thank you.  Hope to see more of Hye Sun with more news  as well on her upcoming movie Daughter.

Hye Sun fighting!

@Yuki Hikarid; thanks for your visit to Goo Hye Sun's thread and hope to see more of you here with us .
You are absolutely right, GHS is sooooooo pretty from the inside as well as the outside. GOD bless her and always be with her in every step she walks and in everything she does .

@myonenonly tasty men..lol..i m still hoping that cd will make a cameo appearance for his dear friend Hyesun..

she's been so quiet lately,i guess she is very busy with her movie or is she planning something else our multi talented lady..

hope to see her soon..miss u hyesun :-)

Hello sunnies,
glad to know that the filming started..she looks so pretty and more younger..i really need to know her beauty secret :)
even in a crowd its very easy to spot her with that pretty face..
Lee hae woo i trust angel's choice..do well and goodluck for the movie.. :)
Goodluck and best wishes to hyesunnie for Daughter..Fighting!!

Sunnies!!
Thank you for the updates and pix and your posts!!
I wonder if GHS is filming at her old high school in InChun?
I believe she graduated from all girls high school in InChun??
I know that she has always said that she tends to be lazy,,, but it always amazes me how organized and thorough she seems as a director/professional..a great sense of and implementation of personal responsibility. Both Suh HyunJin and Jo SeungWoo said that there is no wasting of films and or time for the staff and actors...and that she already has the big and complete picture of how things will be in her mind.

Hi Sunnies. @cheerkoo yeah GHS always say that she tends to be lazy but in fact she's very well organized. She don't wait but rather anticipates things & make things happen before due time. She's very good at her work. Even her actors are amaze of how much she can accomplish. :) If she calls herself lazy at times, boy what am I?.... L-) I'm ashamed of myself because I'm beneath all beneaths in comparison. LOL! :))