Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi sunnies,thanx for the news,translations and posts dear sunnies,
this morning the moment i saw the good news i immediately wrote a long post from my stupid phone(where should i throw it..lol) just to find out later that it dissapeared!
firstly i m really really happy that angel is coming back on screen after a long time..i m really looking forward to it..
i havent heard much about Shim hye jin,would love to see her powerful acting in hyesun's project.. :) i m curious to know the male lead :P :P Daniel
my choice is still u :) lets see who it is..hope she will let us know soon..i m expecting some romance too..being a gemini i m romantic fool u see..haha!
so soju's sangshik is delayed?i was looking forward to it as it was supposed to be a romcom and we already know how good angel is with romcoms.. :)
i guess this movie will be a little sad then?since the mom is strict causing the little daughter to be scared have ill feelings towards her mom!omg i just cant wait to see our pretty lady!
so that pretty dress was a lovely hanbok!!woww dint know that..so creative!i would love to wear that too.. :) but i know i would never be able to carry it off with such grace and elegance like our angel.. :) she carried it off like a true modern princess.. :)

GHSforever said:

@gayu312 my opinion NO this is GHS thread and its all about her I think we should start a new thread for Daughter's movie so other actors fans can join us. I dont like changing names in the thread because its loosing its originality so in my opinion lets not change this thread to other name. what does other's Sunnies think ?

GOOD LUCK my DEAR HYESUN FOR YOUR UPCOMMING MOVIE

"DAUGHTER"

I LIKE THIS SIMPLE STORYLINE, U HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MOM, SO MAYBE SOME OF PART WILL TOOK FROM YOUR REAL LIFE. DO YOUR BEST, AND NEVER GIVE UP. REMEMBER DEAR, YOU HAVE FANS,FRIENDS,FAMILY THAT ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU.

FIGHTING DIRECTOR KU

Re thread's title....
Are there other ways to write GHS's name in other languages? We have one in English and in Korean.
I am sure there is a way to write her name in Chinese, Japanese, more???
I would not mind adding different ways to write her name in different languages. Perhaps that may also bring in fans from different parts of the world to this thread?
Also, this is just me. I prefer to talk about GHS and her works and maybe even a little about her personal life in just one place/thread. Less confusion and more consistency for me. Just me...

I found out that.changing names Is not an easy process unless the person who creared this thread is available. . I asked our moderators..they told we have to contact the person who created this thread..suppose if he or she is not available then we have to get back to the moderators and ww have to tell the name of the person who is ready to take over the control ..after a few weeks the control will be given to that person and he or she can modify..

@cheerkoo..i agree with you 100%..writing her name in other languages is a very good idea i wouldn't mind if we could do that and THANK YOU SO MUCH if you can spare time doing it..if i only know how to write her name in different language i would be glad to do it with you but i don't have the knowledge and talent to do it..that is what i'm hoping too..anything about GHS we should talked it over here but i think it is already a habit of some of us posting it over at the couple thread first before coming here hahaha it is funny but just me too im so much secured with GHS..SHE IS DIFFERENT..i can't compare her with anyone i don't get jealous of any actress because GHS is GHS..SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE PASSIONATE WOMAN i know..but we also have to talked about her in our couple thread because of her antis trying very hard to bashed and put her down and they read on the couple thread too..but i think that is what most of us are doing we talked about GHS here and share especially articles that you have translated in her couples thread..@cheerkoo i second the motion!

@gayu yes its really hard, my friend took over Kim Jae Won thread and it took her a while :(

@bechay took over this thread you should talk to her if you want to take over this thread theres alot of responsibility but I know you can do it sweetie (no pressure).

@cheerkoo yes I agree just add her name in different language so other fans knows our thread :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Various things that net-browsers commented about GHS's pix from SIFF~~
http://news.nate.com/view/20131120n18362
구혜선 시드니영화제 모습에 누리꾼들은 "구혜선 시드니영화제, 서른의 얼굴이란 게 믿기지 않는다", "구혜선 시드니영화제, 역시 언제봐도 아름답네요", "구혜선 시드니영화제, 한복이 아름다운 얼굴을 더욱 돋보이게 하네요", "구혜선 시드니영화제, 진짜 눈에 확 들어온다", "구혜선 시드니영화제에서도 미모로는 최고네요", "구혜선 시드니영화제, 역시 한국 대표 미인이네", "구혜선 시드니영화제에 한복을 입었다니 더욱 멋져 보여요", 등 다양한 반응을 나타냈다.=="I cannot believe that is a face of a 30 yo.,,She is beautiful whenever I see her....She makes the 'hanbok' even more beautiful...She really grabs your attention..Her beauty at SIFF is the tops...She really is a model Korean beauty...She is so cool to wear 'hanbok' at SIFF~~"

http://news.nate.com/view/20131120n38897
구혜선 시드니영화제 인증 사진에 누리꾼들은 ‘구혜선 시드니영화제, 국제 영화제에 초청되다니 대단하다’, ‘구혜선 시드니영화제, 국제 행사에 청록색 개량 한복이라니 뜻깊네’, ‘구혜선 시드니영화제, 구혜선 미모 여전하네’등의 반응을 보이고 있다.  "She is amazing to be invited to an international event like that...GHS choosing to wear a hanbok at an international event is so meaningful...She is still so beautiful..."

http://news.nate.com/view/20131120n37996
구혜선 시드니영화제 사진을 접한 누리꾼들은 “구혜선 시드니영화제 참석 멋있다”, “구혜선 시드니영화제, 개량한복도 잘 어울려”, “구혜선 시드니영화제, 역시 매력만점” 등의 반응을 보였다. "GHS attending SIFF is so cool...She looks so good wearing that hanbok....GHS's attractiveness is a perfect score..."

http://news.nate.com/view/20131120n36500
구혜선 시드니영화제 사진을 접한 누리꾼들은 "여신이 따로 없네", "구혜선 시드니영화제, 뭘 입어도 아름답구나" 등의 반응을 보였다.  "There is just one goddess..She is lovely no matter what she wears.."

id="title_text" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 29px; letter-spacing: -2px; width: 480px;"구혜선 시드니영화제, 개량한복 입고 '내가 바로 한국의 미인'[*]더스타 title_author_arrow_up.gif

• 기사
  • 댓글(0)
  • title_btn_scrap.gif title_btn_mail.gif title_btn_print.gif
  • title_btn_p.gif 크게
  • title_btn_m.gif 작게
  • title_btn_sns_facebook.jpg
  • title_btn_sns_twitter.jpg
  • artcle_out.jpg

입력 : 2013.11.20 11:38

icon_img_caption.jpg 구혜선 시드니영화제 / 사진 : 구혜선 트위터, YG엔터테인먼트 제공

구혜선 시드니영화제 모습이 화제다.

지난 14일 시드니 국제영화제(Sydney Intercultural Film Festival, SIFF)에 참여한 구혜선은 독특한 디자인의 청록색 개량한복을 입어 사람들의 시선을 사로잡았다.

특히 구혜선 특유의 하얀 피부와 한복의 아름다움이 잘 어우러져 많은 누리꾼들의 찬사를 받았다.

구혜선 시드니영화제를 접한 누리꾼들은 "구혜선 시드니영화제 한복 입고 갔네", "구혜선 시드니영화제 피부 진짜 하얗다", "구혜선 시드니영화제 한국의 미를 뽐냈네~!!"등의 반응을 보였다.

한편, 시드니 국제영화제는 지난 14일부터 오는 24일까지 11일간 시드니 전역에서 진행된다.

class="cb b15"Gu Hye Sun Will Act In And Direct The Film "Dowder."

Gu Hye Sun

Actress Gu Hye Sun will tackle roles on both sides of the camera for her new film "Dowder." She will act in a leading role and also direct the film. And if that was not enough of a challenge, she has also written the screenplay and is the film's producer.

The actress, beloved for her role as Geum Jan Di in "Boys Over Flowers," is no stranger to challenge. She also sings and composes music, writes novels and illustrates them.

And it's not the first time she has directed a film. Gu debuted as a director with the short film, "The Madonna" at the Puchon International Film Festival. Her first feature-length film, "Magic," was produced in 2010. That film focused on the music scene in an arts high school. Getting funding for her second film, "The Peach Tree,"  was hard so she created her own production company, Ku Hye Sun Film. And once the film was released, she made a novel out of the story, which focused on conjoined twins.

"By nature my personality isn't satisfied by anything," she once said when asked about her diverse interests.

"Magic" and "The Peach Tree" both demonstrated her production skills.

Her novel "Tango," which was based on her life and experiences, was a bestseller. She wrote it on the set of "Boys Over Flowers," and even then was already thinking about directing.

"I would like to communicate with people all over the world through films," she said.

The new film "Dowder," is the story of a mother and daughter who have faced many struggles in their lives. Gu Hye Sun will play the daughter and actress Shim Hye Jin will play the mother.

Fans of "Princess Hours" may remember Shim Hye Jin as the scheming mother of Prince Yul. The actress has appeared in many films and dramas, notably "East of Eden" and most recently "Sincerity Moves Heaven."

Why take on the burden of directing when she could continue as a successful actress? When Gu Hye Sun finished acting in "Take Care of Us Captain," rumors said that she wanted to quit acting but she denied them. She just wants to experiment with different art forms and take on different roles in making a film. Directing is hard but satisfying.

"At times you ask yourself, why am I doing this? But movies have the ability to make you feel alive," she said.

© 2013 KDramaStars.com All right reserved.

Korean Fashion: 10 Style Stars To Watch (PHOTOS)The Huffington Post Canada | By Anne T. Donahue Posted: 08/14/2013 12:54 pm EDT
FOLLOW: Goo Hye-Sun, Hong Soo-Ah, Kim Seo-Hyung, Kim So-Yeon, Lee Da-Hae, Lee Min-Jung, Lee Yeon-Hee, Miriam Yeung, Park Shin-Hye, Asian Celebrities, Gangnam Style, Korean Celebrities, Korean Celebrity Style, Korean Star Style, Korean Style, Kpop Style, South Korean Celebrities, South Korean Style, Canada Style News
It’s easy to focus on western style stars when we’re inundated with award shows and film festivals nearly every single week (or so it feels like). However, with the marriage of South Korean actors Lee Byung-Hun and Lee Min-Jung this past weekend, it’s time to turn our attention to the fashion heavyweights Korea has to offer.

With the explosion of KPop music, "Gangam Style," and thousands of Tumblrs devoted to Korean fashion, not to mention a thriving arts community, the country has more than enough inspiration to draw from, and further proof lies in the ten style stars below, who we feel deserve some long-deserving attention.

Let’s do this!

Story continues below the slideshow:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/08/14/korean-fashion_n_3745142.html#slide=2795090

slide_312626_2795090_free.jpg?1376339244
8) Goo Hye-sun

Actress, author, and MC Goo Haye-sun (also known as Ku Hye-sun or Koo Hye-sun) has also defined her style brand perfectly, refusing to confine herself to traditional red carpet norms. From her white satin power suit (that included shorts) last year to her simple, Alexa Chung-esque black pleated mini-and-button up she wore to the Cine France opening ceremony in April,she defines “it-girl” – but with talent to last her decades.
485034_10151130870503613_1210812854_n.jp
tumblr_mkn6cdV4071qzjb8ko4_1280.jpg
credit :sheherizade3credit as taggedTHANK YOU VERY MUCH @sheherizade3 for this article..

Koo Hye-seon to star in her film

photo372895.jpg

Actress, artist, singer, screenwriter and director Koo Hye-seon is multi-talented, but for the first time she will combine her best-known gifts by acting in a movie she is creating.

For "Dowder", a movie about the psychological and physical conflict between a mother and daughter, Koo is not just writing and directing, but also playing the lead role of the abused daughter.

Koo said the film is supposed to show how love can become distorted.

"Because it has been about a year since she directed her previous film, "The Peach Tree", many fans are waiting to see what type of directorial style she is going to show this time around", said her agency, YG Entertainment.

The talented star has made three feature films and several shorts since she first tried her hand at directing in 2008.

"Koo has been acting only in TV dramas, and, as this is her first time trying to act in a movie, her fans are most excited", said the agency.

Koo said she was looking forward to the added difficulty of combining jobs.

"I have refrained from acting in my own movies, but I made this decision for challenge", she said.

By Lee Sun-min

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

same news but this one is from hancinema.. :) cant wait for her new movie :)

gayu312 said:==Thank you--more net-browsers' comments...
id="title_text" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 29px; letter-spacing: -2px; width: 480px;"구혜선 시드니영화제, 개량한복 입고 '내가 바로 한국의 미인'--GHS at SIFF, a beauty of Korea
[*]더스타 title_author_arrow_up.gif

• 기사
  • 댓글(0)
  • title_btn_scrap.gif title_btn_mail.gif title_btn_print.gif
  • title_btn_p.gif 크게
  • title_btn_m.gif 작게
  • title_btn_sns_facebook.jpg
  • title_btn_sns_twitter.jpg
  • artcle_out.jpg

icon_img_caption.jpg 구혜선 시드니영화제 / 사진 : 구혜선 트위터, YG엔터테인먼트 제공

구혜선 시드니영화제 모습이 화제다.==GHS's appearance at SIFF is causing a stir.

지난 14일 시드니 국제영화제(Sydney Intercultural Film Festival, SIFF)에 참여한 구혜선은 독특한 디자인의 청록색 개량한복을 입어 사람들의 시선을 사로잡았다. GHS grabbed people's attention when she attended the SIFF wearing a unique, designer-created hanbok in blue-green color.

특히 구혜선 특유의 하얀 피부와 한복의 아름다움이 잘 어우러져 많은 누리꾼들의 찬사를 받았다. People are praising how her white skin and the Korea's loveliness go hand and hand.

구혜선 시드니영화제를 접한 누리꾼들은 "구혜선 시드니영화제 한복 입고 갔네", "구혜선 시드니영화제 피부 진짜 하얗다", "구혜선 시드니영화제 한국의 미를 뽐냈네~!!"등의 반응을 보였다.Comments: "GHS wore hanbok to attend SIFF (This actually reminds me of GHS wearing Jandi's uniform to award ceremony...she gave tribute to her role!!)...Her skin is really white...She boasts beauty of Korea~!!"

한편, 시드니 국제영화제는 지난 14일부터 오는 24일까지 11일간 시드니 전역에서 진행된다.

Guest Dayna Bornes

Thanks for information :), I am translating it into Spanish for share with chilean fans and other Latin American countries. 
I would like to see Hye Sun in Running Man ^^ and you? in what program would you like to see her?