Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Woww a wonderful morning to wake up to see our princess again..she look so pretty and feminine in that floral dress..her legs and heels are always so Killing..

isnt that little one mason moon?he is cute with his legs dangling in air next to hyesun.hehehehe..

jung woo sung n hyesun luks gud as a drama couple.. :-)

@jazz_10 similar situation here.i dont know why i cant view the cf video through my mobile..

eesh i feel like throwing my mobile.. :-( after reaching home i will get to watch it..cant wait to go home..is she on the cf too?i hope so..

Enjoy ur day sunnies.thanx for all the updates :-)

dee_dina said: Woww a wonderful morning to wake up to see our princess again..she look so pretty and feminine in that floral dress..her legs and heels are always so Killing..
isnt that little one mason moon?he is cute with his legs dangling in air next to hyesun.hehehehe..
jung woo sung n hyesun luks gud as a drama couple.. :-)
@jazz_10 similar situation here.i dont know why i cant view the cf video through my mobile..
eesh i feel like throwing my mobile.. :-( after reaching home i will get to watch it..cant wait to go home..is she on the cf too?i hope so..
Enjoy ur day sunnies.thanx for all the updates :-)

Good aftie Sunnies,

SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 CF by Ku Hye Sun PDnim just an awesome CF. love the part when that little girl playing with the dog as it are her bestfriend after mason had separated with her. "Pang...Pang....and the pupies rolling all over"kkkkkkkk

OMG, is that baby Mason Moon? he's so georgeous not i mean more georgeous when he was still a baby mason,lol

and the ending of the CF is just so daebok........ HS finally met again with her love one......HE'S SO DAMN HANDSOME, 
:x :x :-/  so he is from BOF? Lee Hae Woo? why hye sun always connected with Lee?kkkkkkk *ignoreit ,lol

but whole package in CF, HS act as a model/actresse, singer, and Director. LOVE THE CF so much, the storyline, the backsong and the naration. DAEBOKKKKKKKK

and to all Sunnies, thanx for all the pict and the update news of her ^^

Hello Sunnies!  Just when I think I couldn't possibly adore and admire her more than I already do, HS sweeps me off my feet again and shows me just how special she is   <:-P Her Samsung CF is brilliant!!  I love it!  As s_sun mentioned, I'm not sure I totally understand the concept, but I got the gist of it and thought she did a wonderful job.  I loved how she transitioned from the past with the little kids and the yellow lab puppy to the present with the adults and the now grown up lab.  At first I thought it was Gamja, but this dog was definitely not a golden retriever.  Oh and also loved the music which sounded very similar to the song she wrote for Please Captain, and not only did she actively participate in writing the song, but sings in it as well.  I did watch the other CF's by the other directors, which I must say were all great and I was touched especially by the one with the daughter who's in the fashion industry and goes to visit her mother.  BUT, okay, I admit I'm biased, I liked the CF by HS the best!!  It was so vibrant, refreshing, and cute,  and it amazes me how she was a part of every facet of the CF from directing to acting to composing the music - and the end product is so wonderful!!   Thank you all for bringing the latest news to us in this thread everyday - you're all great and I really appreciate it!!   Be happy and healthy Sunnies!

News Today

삼성전자 ‘나와 S4 이야기’ 브랜드 필름 시사회

Posted by 김은경 on Monday, May 6, 2013 · 0 Comments 

source: http://www.econovill.com/archives/88636

20130506-10241076297-620x456.jpg

삼성전자가 6일 CGV 청담씨네시티에서 ‘갤럭시 S4’의 제품 철학인 ‘삶의 동반자(Life Companion)’를 주제로 제작한 ‘나와 S4 이야기’ 브랜드 필름 시사회를 개최했다.

‘나와 S4 이야기’는 ‘갤럭시 S4’의 제품 철학인 ‘삶의 동반자(Life Companion)’의 진정한 의미를 소비자에게 전달하고자 정우성, 김남길, 양익준, 구혜선 감독이 각각 연출을 맡아 제작한 총 4편의 작품으로 구성됐다.

‘4랑(정우성 감독)’, ‘헬로엄마(김남길 감독)’, ‘함께 춤을(양익준 감독)’, ‘백구(구혜선 감독)’ 등 총 4편의 작품 속에서 ‘갤럭시 S4’는 사람과 사람 사이를 자연스럽게 이어 주는 중요한 매개체로 등장한다.

사진 촬영 시 배경소리가 함께 녹음되는 ‘사운드 앤 샷’은 ‘헬로엄마’에서 아름다운 봄날 모녀의 마음을 이어 주고 한국어, 중국어, 일본어 등 10개 언어를 텍스트와 음성으로 번역해주는 ‘S 트렌스레이터’는 ‘함께 춤을’에서 서로 말이 통하지 않는 남녀를 함께 춤추게 한다.

또 사진을 촬영하는 사람과 찍히는 사람이 한 사진에 함께 담기는 ‘듀얼 샷’은 ‘4랑’에서 설레는 첫사랑을 이뤄지게 하고 사진을 메모, 날씨 등의 다양한 내용과 함께 앨범으로 만드는 ‘스토리 앨범’기능은 ‘백구’란 작품을 통해 강아지와 함께 한 추억을 아름답게 간직하게 한다.

삼성전자 관계자는 “삶의 동반자 ‘갤럭시 S4’의 제품 철학을 더욱 의미있고 감성적으로 전달하기 위해 기획했다”며 “앞으로도 새로운 방식으로 ‘나와 S4 이야기’ 프로젝트를 이어 갈 계획”이라고 덧붙였다.

이번 시사회에서 공개된 4편의 작품은 마이크로 사이트(www.galaxys4story.com)에서 확인할 수 있다.

------------------------------------------------

정우성 구혜선 삼성 갤럭시S4 브랜드 필름시사회 참석

뉴시스 기사전송 2013-05-06 13:38

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130506n17965

NISI20130506_0008134278_web.jpg

【서울=뉴시스】삼성전자가 6일 CGV 청담씨네시티에서 '갤럭시 S4'의 제품 철학인 '삶의 동반자'(Life Companion)를 주제로 제작한 '나와 S4 이야기' 브랜드 필름 시사회를 개최했다. 사진은 이날 시사회에 참여한 브랜드 필름의 감독들이 갤럭시 S4와 함께 포즈를 취하는 모습.(오른쪽위부터 시계방향으로 정우성, 구혜선, 양익준, 김남길) (사진=삼성전자 제공)

photo@newsis.com

[사진]문메이슨,'우리 구혜선 감독님 너무 예쁘죠?'

OSEN| 기사입력 2013-05-06 12:19 기사원문
source:
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002527534&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter

201305061214772184_518720fd44f8f_59_2013

[OSEN=민경훈 기자] 6일 오전 서울 강남구 CGV 청담씨네시티에서 열린 ‘나와 S4이야기_첫번째’ 시사회 행사에서 ‘백구(구혜선 감독)’ 의 배우 문메이슨이 구혜선 감독의 의자를 잡고 있다.

삼성전자는 ‘갤럭시 S4’의 제품 철학인 ‘삶의 동반자’(Life Companion)를 주제로 제작한 ‘나와 S4 이야기’ 브랜드 필름 시사회를 개최했다.

이 자리에는 ‘갤럭시 S4’를 매개체로 한 4편의 옴니버스 영화를 제작했다. 연출을 맡은 정우성, 김남길, 양익준, 구혜선 감독이 참석했다.

‘4 랑(정우성 감독)’, ‘헬로엄마(김남길 감독)’, ‘함께 춤을(양익준 감독)’, ‘백구(구혜선 감독)’ 등 총 4편의 작품 속에서 ‘갤럭시 S4’는 사람과 사람 사이를 자연스럽게 이어 주는 중요한 매개체로 등장한다. / rumi@osen.co.kr

------------------------------------------

5월 6일 서울 청담동 CGV에서 열린 ‘나와 S4 이야기’ 브랜드 필름 시사회에 구혜선(Ku Hye Sun)이 참석했다.

source: http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=30139#.UYdvLkqYTE5

936511_10151925767222468_809068551_n.jpg

More News links

http://movie.daum.net/moviedetail/moviedetailMain.do?movieId=79073

http://blog.naver.com/dasol0217/90172572304

http://topstarnews.net/n_news/news/view.html?no=30139#.UYd2NEqYTE5

kgrl43 said: Hello Sunnies!  Just when I think I couldn't possibly adore and admire her more than I already do, HS sweeps me off my feet again and shows me just how special she is   <:-P Her Samsung CF is brilliant!!  I love it!  As s_sun mentioned, I'm not sure I totally understand the concept, but I got the gist of it and thought she did a wonderful job.  I loved how she transitioned from the past with the little kids and the yellow lab puppy to the present with the adults and the now grown up lab.  At first I thought it was Gamja, but this dog was definitely not a golden retriever.  Oh and also loved the music which sounded very similar to the song she wrote for Please Captain, and not only did she actively participate in writing the song, but sings in it as well.  I did watch the other CF's by the other directors, which I must say were all great and I was touched especially by the one with the daughter who's in the fashion industry and goes to visit her mother.  BUT, okay, I admit I'm biased, I liked the CF by HS the best!!  It was so vibrant, refreshing, and cute,  and it amazes me how she was a part of every facet of the CF from directing to acting to composing the music - and the end product is so wonderful!!   Thank you all for bringing the latest news to us in this thread everyday - you're all great and I really appreciate it!!   Be happy and healthy Sunnies!

Hello Sunnies Happy Monday :)

What a surprise Goo Hye Sun with SamSung Galaxy S4 commercial I love it I havent seen the other commercial because I keep playing GHS lol.

I have SamSung Galaxy S3 right now and I love it working on my fiancee to get me SamSung Galaxy S4, maybe its time to marry him to get my phone LOL

Thank You all for the picutres, articles, videos Sunnies Your are wonderful

I love GHS floral dress as well and I love the little boy and GHS pictures the little boy trying to get to her so cute.

Guest ciciapriyanti

wow.......ku hye sun PD nim daebakk.....proud of you hye sun ssi....sunnnies thanks for  your posts....

Guest mrita

ghs soooooooooo pretty in cf iam sad that i can't able to meet hyesun as it is my only dream but iam happy for you all sunnies going to meet beautiful and talented hyesunpls don't faint after seeing her ha ha each time she making proud of all of us to be her fan iam very proud to say that iam fan of beauty and multitalented actress gyesun she is blessed with many talents it is getting out one by oneone day korea itself will be proud of her i salute her for her talents miss u hyesun944788_10151589019467728_799827637_n.jpg

:x

awwwwwwwwww!!the cf is so cute and pretty and beautiful..hyesun looks so cute in pink..even the little girl is cute..mason moon is so grown up now i saw him in baby and me..he is so cute :)
i interpret the story this way..the little boy is super rich and those guys playing with him are his bodyguards(somewhat like baby goo jun pyo) he has this friend who he adores and likes to play with but then due to his rich background they get seperated..and later after many many years they unite in the same place..
is it like this??its how i am feeling..maybe cheerkoo can tell us more in detail..
loved it loved..director goo hye sun..ure awesome!muah..
and yes the colours she used in the video are so pretty..

[네이버] 블로그 : Meet a Life companion 갤럭시S 무비 편성안내! 셀렙 감독들의 작품을 채널CGV에서 만나세요

source: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=chcgvchcgv&logNo=140188567786

%B0%B6%B7%B0%BD%C3S%C6%AF%C1%FD%C7%C1%B7

Wondergirl Geum Jan-di once again bathes us in her immense talents and sweetness! :-* My throat is full and my eyes misty at the sound of her voice, the range of her emotional sensory attack, and the impact of the message which is made clear with or without understanding the language...
:x