Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest S_sun

Ooo my dear @Hannahnitura it is with sadness and a heavy heart that I am about to start my holidays. I hope you can get to read all the messages here. I remember your lovely posts and sharing your love for KHJ and GHS here. My prayers are with you and your family. Where ever the rest of  your life journey takes you,know that Sunnies are with you and you are in our hearts. Thank you for sharing so many moments with us. Keep fighting ,dear! Hannah fighting!

imageGood Luck, HyeSun at BIFFF" project
This project is to encourage Sunnies to wish HyeSun Good Luck for Peach Tree at BIFFF, and to let her know her fans love and miss her at the small/big screen.
We can also compliment her on the recent public appearances and congratulate her for being invited for HK art fair. Basically say whatever are in our hearts. This can be in the form of cards/letters to be sent to Cafe Manolin address, which means like last time copy,cut and paste.

Put "Good Luck,HyeSun at BIFFF" project on the front of the envelope We can send anytime from now, the sooner the better to reach her before she leaves for BIFFF (don't know when, possibly before April 2 as it starts then) If allowing 2 weeks, by March 15.

Gallery Café Manolin

갤러리카페 마놀린

주의: 구혜선 attention: Ku HyeSun

서울시 서초구 반포4

Seoul-shi SuhCho-gu Ban Po 4-dong

107-28

Seoul,

South Korea

@Hannahnitura..You will be in my prayers..AJA! AJA! Hope is one of our weapon in life..Your love for GHS and KHJ is amazing and will be an inspiration to us,wherever this journey brings you in our heart we know you will always be a light to GHS and KHJ and likewise we will always be here to support them.
@GHSforever..THANK YOU for sharing.. 

Guest onlyforsun

@S_sun i have post "Good luck,HyeSun at BIFFF" project to Baidu,Hope she can receive Sunnies love soon .

@Hannahnitura fighting !!! i don't know how to express my mood at the moment. only say fighting to you,hope you can get more power,fighting fighting fighting !!!

For our information: Yi-Gim or 이김 Production company who is about to produce Gold, Appear!This blog lists all the dramas that they chose to produce in the past. I have not seen most of them...what do you think of their selection of dramas to produce?Of course, we do not know what GHS finally decided.DaeMool-Objectives is the only one that does not have pix. Rest of the dramas that they produced have pix so you can recognize them.
http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kkk9087&logNo=115184847
---------------------------hana!My prayer is with you this Sunday morning.

@cheerkoo.. is Yi-Gim the same as Lee Kim? i just thought about it..Lee Kim was the production company that produce THE MUSICAL and left it hanging in the air because of financial problem..yeah that is the only production company i remember aside from GROUP 8 because of GHS..i really don't understand how k entertainment works but if it is the same company and GHS is being considered as the lead actress i hope GHS and YG would look into it together..
GOOD AM/PM EVERYONE!

Dear Sunnies,,,Perhaps some of you know already.I think it appropriate that I post this letter.Perhaps we can pause for few moment to bid farewell to an amazing person.I know she is in a better place with God.Be happy Hana.and Thank you So Much!
To all the Friends of Hana:

Greetings!

I'm Hana's old nanny. I am not so good with modern technology so please bear with me in case of mistake with my writing, she was persuading me to learn the know-how of computers and modern gadgets but I guess as I am too old to learn it, I just stubbornly rejects her offer. So now even if I am willing it's too late.Thank goodness the other Indonesian helper is good with computer but not good in English so we help each other now to send this e-mail to all of you.

The night before she passed, she asked me send a video to all her friends.She was so busy the previous day doing something on her computer, so maybe she was preparing that video.
She told me not to dare watch the video, but because I was so curious about it, I was tempted to watch it, and I could not control my emotion eventhough I do not understnd what she was singing but hearing her voice made me sad and missing her even more.actually she wanted to send this to you after a month but because I may be going home for good and I may no longer fulfill her last request so I decide to send to you now.

I know you maybe surprise to read her last message.She was so anxious whether she should tell of hercondition or not,but she said "would they
 think I also deserted KIM HYUN JOONG & GOO HYE SUN?", so not wanting to left a bad impression specially to those who have been following and reading her message and poston her web page? do not know what she called it, she decided to inform you. That day she was so happy despite the pain she had been going trough, but her face was so bright and she was full of spirit. I always know that she was a very positive person and even her thinking was more matured then her age, but that last moment I just saw all the good things in her. She always talked about her friend KIM HYUN JOONG coming to HK to me and the other helper as she could not share it to her family. She had spent most of her life volunteering to different charities even to the very remote places in the Philippines, Indonesia and Hawaii,giving most of her earnings even her inheritance. She said, it was not her money, it belongs to the people that God wants to help and that she is being used by God to deliver it to the people in need.I am so happy I was given a chance to look after a kind of girl like her who could have enjoy her youth like the normal girls, but she chose to live an extra ordinary life with the lowly ones. She had lots of well known friends, yet she never brag about them, so I am not surprised to see lots of letters, flowers and cards keep coming, as I am very sure she made lots of friends arround the world.

I am sorry if I have said many things I should not have said,but since I know this will be the last letter you will receive from this address, so I thought I have to closed her door with a positive out look. I want to share with you as well a very encouraging passage she quoted from the Bible which she left it with me on her farewell letter :" Now because we have the same spirit of faith ... knowing that he who raised Jesus up will raise us up also together with Jesus and will present us together with you.... in order that the undeserved kindness which was multiplied should abound because of the thanksgiving of many more to the glory of God. Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day. For though the tribulation is momentary and light, it works out for us a glory that is of more and more surpassing weight and is everlasting; while we keep our eyes, not on the things seen, but on the things unseen. For the things seen are temporary, but the things unseen are everlasting." 2 Corinthians 4:13-18

We are all sad and miss her, but i guess it is time and probably the best that she sleep now and not feel more the agony of her illness."Perhaps really on this account she broke away for an hour, that you may have her back forever..."Philemon 15.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dkj7y4mf7qgxq2y/Hana%27s%20farewell%20song%20.mp4
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6kkr9uul3lh22x3/card.png

As Hana's last wish...May you all stay healthy and Happy and stay loyal to your beloved friends KIM HYUN JOONG & GOO HYE SUN.

In behalf of her family, we would like to say THANK YOU for all your love, prayers and gifts!

May the undeserved KINDNESS of the ALMIGHTY GOD be upon you all!

With love,
Aunti Manuela

@cheerkoo thank you for the info. This is a very sad moments to her family and to all of us her sunnies sisters. Until now I can't stop crying while reading the letters and hearing her beautiful voice. While i'm listening to her I remember those times we're chatting in this thread though its too short.

@hannah ~ I know that you will be more happy now because you will be with our Almighty GOD. May you rest in peace.. Amen.

For HANNAH!

I ran today for you with hope in my heart.

I finish it with all my might.

When I heard your passing, couldn't stop crying.

I heard your voice singing, all your postings I tried to remember...

We Sunnies are thankful for everything. We might not know you but we surely won't forget you.

Thank you.

Sincerely, M

Dear Hannah,
     Although the news of your passing is so very sad, I am glad that your body is now free from suffering and that you can rest in peace.  Your nanny shared such a beautiful letter with us and the way in which you lived your life inspires me, just like GHS does, to become a better person and to help others.  Thank you so much for touching my life.  God Bless You and May You Rest In Peace. 

Thanks @cheerkoo and @GHSforever for sharing this piece of news with us here.
It's really a sad day for us all. :(

To Hannah,

We sadly missed you along life's way, it's like a dream to hear you're up there now ..
Even you're no longer in our life to share, but in our hearts, you're always there.
Farewell my friend,
May your heart and soul find peace and comfort...
God Bless You and May You Rest In Peace.