Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies !!!

I want to share with you a tweet from one of our Sunnie Hannah I dont know if you guys remember her she's usually post here but its been awhile since she posted

she tweeted this today

To all my twitter friends...

Thank you for all the information you have shared with me...

I certainly enjoyed all the moments I spent reading, sharing and chatting with all of you, mostly because we share our love for the same person, KHJ & GHS. Meeting these people made my journey in this world meaningful.

Please 
cheering for them. Encourage them when they are down and trusting them, believing that they surely have reason why sometimes they need to say a lie.

I wish I could see more of their story...unfortunately, my body is no longer responding to my treatment...

In the next few days...
I can no longer post or update my twitter & blog.
I will be going to sleep for a while and rest my soul in peace and wait till God through Christ Jesus will call my name to life again and live forever in a perfect paradise...until then, I wish you all to live a meaningful life...

안녕히 계세요!

I didnt know that our sister Hanah is that sick please say a prayer for her when you go to sleep tonight, my heart aches right now and im really sorry that i have to share this info I just had too because I need you to pray for our dear friend and give her strenght

Thank You Sunnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huZKgEv-o3s

@GHSforever its really sad to know about Hannah,though i don't know her i feel really sad for her..if u dont mind can u plz send me the link to her blog or twitter or facebook.i would like to send her a message and i will pray to GOD for a miracle to happen..

i m not an expert with twitter so facebook would be best..thank you..

@S_sun sis you have come up with yet another great idea i too want to join in but for some days my work is going to keep me busy to make it to the post office in the daytime.i wil try my best to join u all..if i write i will definately mention about hannah..i feel hye sun should know about her..

GHSforever said:

Hello Sunnies !!!

I want to share with you a tweet from one of our Sunnie Hannah I dont know if you guys remember her she's usually post here but its been awhile since she posted

she tweeted this today

To all my twitter friends...

Thank you for all the information you have shared with me...

I certainly enjoyed all the moments I spent reading, sharing and chatting with all of you, mostly because we share our love for the same person, KHJ & GHS. Meeting these people made my journey in this world meaningful.

Please 
cheering for them. Encourage them when they are down and trusting them, believing that they surely have reason why sometimes they need to say a lie.

I wish I could see more of their story...unfortunately, my body is no longer responding to my treatment...

In the next few days...
I can no longer post or update my twitter & blog.
I will be going to sleep for a while and rest my soul in peace and wait till God through Christ Jesus will call my name to life again and live forever in a perfect paradise...until then, I wish you all to live a meaningful life...

안녕히 계세요!

I didnt know that our sister Hanah is that sick please say a prayer for her when you go to sleep tonight, my heart aches right now and im really sorry that i have to share this info I just had too because I need you to pray for our dear friend and give her strenght

Thank You Sunnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huZKgEv-o3s

God be with you, keep you and hold you.Still praying for miracle for you.
All my love hannahnitura.You are so courageous  In my next card to GHS, I am going to say something about you.I wish I know the KHJ contact so that we can send one to him--about a wonderful fan who needs all our prayer.love always,sue

GHSforever, I don't have a tweeter acct--would it be possible for you to post my message? Sorry for the burden. Thanks so much.

@GHSforever thank you so much for the info dear.as soon as i reach home i will to send a message to hannah..may GOD be with her..

any kim hyun joong fans here?i agree with cheerkoo its be better to let him know too..

@GHSforever Thank you for informing us about @hannahnitura. Yes, I've seen and read some of her posts here and at other drama threads here at soompi. I will pray for her healing and recovery, yes even if what she wrote seems bleak, with prayers, things may change for the better. My dear sunnies, let us all collectively wish her well. Thundie at Thundie's Prattle is also fighting the big C and so is a friend of mine who also loves Kdramas. We may not know these people personally but through their writings and posts, we share common bonds. That's why reading about news like these is difficult.

@cheerkoo - I agree, I will write to GHS about her too. She deserves to know about these courageous fans, generously sharing their time by creating blogs about them and sharing news with some of us newbie fans.

@hannahnitura - If you're reading this, stay firm and be strong girl! Fighting!!! I will try my best to request GHS to contact you and to cheer you on. God bless you and be well.

Hello Sunnies!

Dahlia thank you for sharing Hannah's message with us. I will pray for her & as I run tomorrow for the project-" Run for Cure" in our city, I will dedicate this for her. @hannahnitura may you find comfort & peace from our prayers. This 2K run is for you sis!.......M

Thank you Sunnies :)

@drmjs really Thundie is sick as well i recognize her too please send her my love :)

@M thank you for the run sis i know she really appreciates that

This disease a horrible disease i hope both of them can fight it and whoever has this disease :)

Hi sunnies,today is the 1st time i send a tweet and that is for our dear hannah..i don't know much about twitter it says pending..i hope she can read my tweet..
she seems a big fan of khj and hye sun..
dear sis @hannahnitura keep fighting we all love you and will remember you in our prayers..you are a fighter sis..Fighting!!

@drmjs may your friend and thundie wins the battle against the disease..i will pray for them all..
@myonenonly i am so proud of you that you are running for a good cause may you have lots of energy to complete a succesful run :)
take care all of you!!

Dear Hannahnitura:  I've read many of your posts in the past and just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your love and enthusiasm for GHS and KHJ with us.  Your posts really made an impression on me because the Junpyo/Jandi couple had such a huge following, much more so than Jihoo/Jandi, yet this couple in BOF were so cute and had some very memorable scenes together  (horseback ride, carwash, hair trim, trip to Macao, wedding shoot, etc.).  I actually couldn't make up my mind between the two, up to the very end. kekeke.  I loved how KHJ in real life was able to just come out and say things about GHS without any fear of repercussions (like how sexy she looked at the premiere), and showed how close their friendship became.  So, dear Hannah, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated your posts and that I enjoyed them immensely!!!

If there's any chance that you're reading this, please know that you are in my heart and in my prayers and that I have hope... to see your posts again in the future.  God Bless You!!!