Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi girls!

i enjoyed to see Hye Sun again! As usual she looked like a living doll !!! i was glad to see she didn't wore so much makeup, like she said, leave your face/skin to breath!

prettywiz, here are two videos with the song! was a nice surprise for me to see the song in the tracklist for Peru FM!

53442439.jpg

Hi Sunnies!

@prettywiz it is mind-boggling to me how the votes count, unexpected actress/actors would just appear in front of the pack! My co-workers has been involved with this voting :) & they too are perplexed by morning with the votes they see. When I come in to work, I already have an update on my table. I have been buying free lunch! lol! Anyways, ladies & gents don't forget to VOTE! We'll just have to make it a habit to vote everyday for Hye Sun. OK? Thank you Sunnies!

@slaura83 thank you for bringing in KHJ's video, Peru FM. Wow! BOF is really well loved. It warms my heart to see how the audience reacted when they saw Jandi & Jihoo on the big screen. I love all the songs in BOF & "Because I'm Stupid" is one of my favorites. :)

Again, thank you Sunnies for VOTING everyday! Let's keep up!

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women  & to check their rankings http://100479.net/ranking/ 

Have a happy week!

:D :x

Thanks so much slaura83!That is a nice MV for BOF's "I am so stupid.." And it was so nice to hear that cheer from KHJ's Peru fans when that song came out and when the MV came out...very moving.
And, I know what you mean about seeing GHS's drama without all the anti's clouding my own judgments. I saw PCAP again too not too long ago....and I love her acting! I do agree that she needs some coaching with kissing scene...but I find that many Korean female stars have some problem with it...perhaps Yoon EunHye might be the only Korean actress who did not make me uncomfortable with kissing scene---from Coffe Prince. I did not care too much for the Goong drama but she was again very natural with the kissing scene. GHS may want to ask Yoon EunHye how she seems so natural with kissing scene...hahahaha!!! I really mean it!!
I also recently finished seeing Absolute Darling...loved it more than the first time I saw it. The deep messages in the drama were so wonderful and so moving. Japanese TV industry should really reconsider showing Taiwan's AB on its TV!! Taiwan's writers and director made AB truly a great drama. Few DC people stated that they did not see AB because "it is not their style"....they don't know what they are missing!!!! Of course, those DC fans who saw AB absolutely loved it.
Anyway,,,thanks again Sunnies!I hope Touch of Light create DAEBOK at the box office!! I am so glad that GHS came to support a Taiwan movie with a theme close to her heart! She said in that video clip at the Touch of Light premier, she would like many people to be interested and to see the movie!
prettywiz!! you are not the only one who saw some similarity between GHS and Anne Hathaway! I loved Anne Hathaway in Les Miserables and so glad that she won the Academy! I never saw a movie where I cried from beginning to the end as I did with the musical Les Mis.movie...even more than the Broadway play!

Hello Sunnies have a nice day :-h

News shared at twitter by jung @longstop8877

The same clothes different feel smart 'two-way look' clothes such as knit wear like skirts and matching effects on the surface give like theatrics, GHS different styling can be completed.

같은 옷 다른 느낌, 스마트한 '투웨이룩' 연출법
bnt뉴스 원문
기사전송 2013-02-26 10:03

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130226n07641

GHS Simple Natural Beauty :x

BD8tZbZCEAENsAm.jpg
credit ninimarlina

@slaura83..thank you so much for bringing over KHJ"S concert video from PERU ^:)^ IM REALLY SO THANKFUL TO HIM AND KEYEAST for giving importance the tandem of JANDI and JIHOO..hehehe at least i saw not the F4 but only JIHOO and JANDI in a video not only in a split second but for a few minutes:x
cheerkoo..i think GHS needs more than an advise when it comes to kissing scene hehehe and from YEH hmmm she's a lot bolder than GHS LOL do you think it will work????
@myonenonly @GHSforever..for now im only voting for GHS because im really not sure how many times we are allowed to vote..
GOOD AM/PM EVERYONE:x

@prettywiz and Sue, I think YEH won't be able to help GHS with that. If I know who her BF is, I will have a little talk with him and tell him to give her permission to kiss passionately and he has to do his bit to help i.e. kiss her lots +++++++! kekeke =)) =)) =))

Thanks for the vids,@slaura83. Wow! BOF is so popular there too. The fans know all the words and can sing along with KHJ. KHJ always talks of good memory of BOF.

@prettywiz Indeed, I too saw the similarities between Anne Hathaway and GHS, not only because they shared the same pixie cut, but also a few weeks on the road to the Oscars, Anne received a backlash on how she "really wanted to win", a wave of criticism that we can liken to GHS's anti-fans' comments on her acting I guess. There is just no way of pleasing everybody.

@cheerkoo I have to agree with prettywiz, I don't think GHS is ready for YEH's kissing 101. YEH is like "the best kisser in the industry"...well okay if you're taking off from that point of view...hmm well, yeah probably, she could learn a pointer or two. There's really nothing wrong with GHS's acting (I hear you @prettywiz with your references to RTP and K2H) it's just, during intimate scenes, she freezes up. I think, as an actress, you should first be comfortable in your own skin before you're ever comfortable with anybody, let alone allowing them to kiss you. To GHS, perhaps there are other ways to convey intimacy which, from an ultra-conservative's point of view, is actually good. Sadly, with most actresses doing it with the littlest hesitation, she's sticking out like a sore thumb...hence the derogatory comments from anti-fans.

As it is with all of her endeavers (witness any X-Man episode that features her or modeling shoot that she's asked to pose for), the incomparable Yoon Eun Hye dives in head first and always comes away looking most impressive. It's impossible not to marvel at her ability to become the character and just as impossible not to ber captivated by her every move. Goo Hye Sun is also a force of nature, but, as we all well know, sometimes painfully shy, and honestly so. Given time, I'm certain that she'll learn to become more comfortable with herself because, at the very least, it's the professional thing to do.  As for YEH, I think that it would truly be a crime against nature to have a pair of lips like hers and not be able to use them properly... :P

Thanks Sunnies for all your posts!Let us keep on voting. Even if she may not be number 1, as long as she is way up there and well supported, I think that is good!
Anyway, this is not related to GHS but I just saw the movie called Masquarade, starring Lee Byung Hun. My first time ever seeing LBH's movie. I never laughed so much in the beginning and cried so much towards the end. It is a take on Mark Twain's classic theme from Prince and the Pauper but "Korean-ized it for a real king in JoSun era. A movie worth seeing. Han HyoJoo is a queen but her role is very small. Lee BH and his supporting attendants were just amazing!!! And, it has a really TERRIFIC story as well. http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-movie/masquerade/
If you have time, take a look.

Hello Sunnies!

Going back to GHS' kissing... :) ...I think it has improved a lot since her drama "The Musical". Her kissing scene with CD was "ohhh lala!" If I'm not mistaken, I heard some smooching sounds as they move their lips & she opened her mouth too, just enough! To me that was great! If she opened her mouth wider, I don't know how it would look. LOL!

I'm here to remind you again to VOTE! Please Sunnies let's keep up! I'm thankful to see she has hundred thousands of votes. That just shows she's no small time actress. She has a lot of supporters all over the world! Never mind the antis, they are discontent & ill will over another's advantages, etc. Let's be happy that Hye Sun is up there in the race. Thank you Sunnies! But please continue to VOTE! :))

Have a sunny day!

:D B-) :x

Thank you meow13 for the news.So, GHS is an invited guest to an international art project and it sounds very interesting.The art project sort of reminds me of  actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt's film project where he invites people to contribute to making films by adding their vision/editing/style to it. I am very intrigued by what these artists are trying to do.It also reminds me of GHS who invited people all over the world to sing with her the Ah-Ri-Rang. I forget who posted the end result here in GHS soompi. But it was inspirational. Imagination became reality and produced something even greater than expected----those are exact words by GHS at her JanSang=Afterimage exhibition. These projects are so intriguing because they seem to promise a hope for world peace and more....What a concept!Thanks!

About kissing scene: living in such a conservative society, wich not alouds even a hold hands of two young friends ,puts a heavy stamp on every psichology,specially on the young ones.Aside of her shyness wich is general recognise( remember kiss scene  in BOF when Minho-ssi was nervy on Jandi), her greatest love create a sort of self jealousy for keeping the purity for his loveone even in his absence.I believe that kiss can be played, like lovemaking scene ,is not necessary to really do it ,in fact many times when actors put in playing all their talent can be even more exciting.I prsonally think that way and that's only my opinion.I LOVE YOUR LOVE, MY LOVED ONES!

Guest S_sun

myoblu said: About kissing scene: living in such a conservative society, wich not alouds even a hold hands of two young friends ,puts a heavy stamp on every psichology,specially on the young ones.Aside of her shyness wich is general recognise( remember kiss scene  in BOF when Minho-ssi was nervy on Jandi), her greatest love create a sort of self jealousy for keeping the purity for his loveone even in his absence.I believe that kiss can be played, like lovemaking scene ,is not necessary to really do it ,in fact many times when actors put in playing all their talent can be even more exciting.I prsonally think that way and that's only my opinion.I LOVE YOUR LOVE, MY LOVED ONES!

Happy Weekend Sunnies - Welcome to March!!

Wow... GHS keeps surprising us with news - I think it's awesome that she has been invited to participate in the Redbull Collective Art Project.  Will be interesting to see what her contribution will be...

My favorite GHS kiss scene of all time:  and I believe I've seen all of them kekeke  is the playground kiss in BOF - such a sweet and tender first kiss between two highschool kids - just the way the scene was presented where Junpyo gets down on his knees while she's in the swing, and the way they look at one another, and the way he moves in in slow motion - it was, I feel, executed, perfectly and looked very natural - that kiss made my toes curl...    It's strange...  I love the Eunbi/Jae Hee couple in TM, but thought the last kiss was a little awkward - perhaps because they were already very good friends in real life and it was, indeed awkward to kiss each other?  Curious though - when you look at her first kisses in NN5 with Seungi and Lee Jung, wow... they were pretty good.  Of course the actors themselves have something to do with how the kiss turns out but I think most of it is dictated by the director and how he wants it shot.  Btw, love YEH dramas too and yep, she is a good kisser!  :P

Took a sidetrack from K dramas for awhile and am currently watching Miss Rose - from Taiwan.  It's a romantic comedy and Lei Wu Wu, remember him from Absolute Boyfriend, is in this one too.  It's pretty silly, but it's cracking me up, and it's kind of a refreshing change as Taiwanese dramas have a little different flavor to them. Also fell in love with Japanese actor/singer Tomohisa Yamashita (Yamapi) in Code Blue and Buzzer Beat.  

Do any of you think Hyesun has a new stylist and is trying to project a new image?  Three appearances , all of them in dresses and heels, with long flowing hair - I love it and think she looks amazing but it's just curious how it's a complete turn around from what she's shown us in the past.  Just a thought....whatever the reason, I wholeheartedly approve!!!  

Thanks to all of you for all of the news - as always you're the best!  Have a safe and fun weekend!    :-*

Guest S_sun

@meow13 Thanks for the news. I am happy that HS was invited to be part of a global project and that she is recognized for her artworks. Many of the artists there are like herself, multi-talented and have wide interests as well, creative outside the box! It will be interesting to see the end product of this project.

@kgrl43 The playground kiss is my favorite GHS kiss as well! It was a perfect first kiss. So sweet and natural....perfectly done. I am a romantic at heart, so I prefer it if it goes slow and sweet. I have yet to see a better first kiss between high schoolers in the dramas.

I also watch Tdramas once in a while when I want a break from Kdramas. They tend to go slower with their plot.They do have a different flavor and I love their sense of humor even though it is cheesy. And, their kiss scenes are pretty good too. Do you remember Night's kiss scene with the Taiwan actress, Xiao Fei's best friend? It was hot.

I don't know if HS changed her stylist. I must say the change is much welcomed. Together with the deactivation of her twitter, I feel there is a change coming. Whatever it is, I feel it will be good because the new looks give off a good vibe. I am braving myself for more surprises this year! LOL

Sunnies, have you ever listened to HS Breath CD while driving on a nice sunny day? I did that yesterday and as usual, I have goosebumps whenever I listen to that CD. The music is so beautiful and sensuous....I hope she will come out with another new age cd. Just like her art, one can really feel...

Keep voting, Sunnies. We can keep HS in the top few and visible.

Thanks to all for your lovely comments and insights.

Hello Sunnies, happy weekend :-h

Thanks to all sunnies for the nice and healthy forum here. really I'm hoping to see her in a new project with her long hair now. :D

Here sharing a post, i think it's a blogger's account  :)

구혜선 짧은머리VS긴머리
Goo Short Hair VS Long Hair

예전 짧은머리.ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
Old short hair hahaha

viewimage.php?id=guhyesun&no=29bcc427b78

5d4badfc4b434207c05fc984577e4d71
b33fe84d9e8b220e11883c4eaff39f4d
851c2d5372c94fe4da7cb706168f3ad9

최근 긴머리..
Recent long hair ..

d07aaa6eda88c722e6908f4ea38f9922
20130225200436559_59_20130225200504.jpg
13e8452a70403f52497eea83c757dd22
dfeb61632e9dd5f93f3fb7501b79793a
570ce5e227038f58cd4c44c2fa296596
b7e4ac51f275c06f831d3974349d0c72

둘다 여신이구먼......
Both the goddess's been a ......

source: http://www.instiz.net/index.htm?page=bbs%2Flist.php%3Fid%3Dpt%26no%3D960280