Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks, @mil12, @meow13,@sukreen and Sue. What a lovely Valentine present for Sunnies. So happy to see HS back in public eyes and looking so pretty ,with her killer legs, and well-rested and well-fed! Maybe too well-fed! kekeke Tbh, I was surprised by her weight gain in 6 weeks. Maybe it is the dress. Nevertheless, I am sure she can lose it again if she wishes.

@drmjs I feel like writing more love letters, too but I guess we should give her a break from our adulation!

http://nationalharbor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/valentine24.gif

Hello Sunnies :-h

Happy Valentine's Day :x

BC_ZcVICEAAFtAk.jpg
credit ninimarlina

wow... what a lovely surprise to us all, at first I can't breath seeing Hyesun what more in public but of course it's sure something good is in the air since she's coming out :D

Even with her gaining weight she's still adorable sweet and pretty, stunning too. I guess she's really very happy and fully relax now. @S_sun, like you i think she could slim again when she wants. Btw i'd remember there's someone mentioning he don't like skinny girl :))

Have a good day Sunnies and take care :)

So happy to see our girl in public again! So beautiful in such a simple dress...only our girl can pull it off! She did gained a little bit of weight, this reminded me of BOF, towards the end of the drama, our girl also gained a little weight due to stress and she kept eating! :x She was able to shed off the extra weight quick despite her busy schedule. Seeing her looking like that makes me glad because I know she took time to relax and and just enjoy everyday moments...which includes maybe delicious foods that celebrities tend to stay away from! Thanks for sharing Sunnies! 

Thank you 구혜선씨 for letting us see you!I hope you loved and enjoyed reading our Love Letters to you! Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours and to all the Sunnies!!Always~ 

:x
Sunnies, let us continue to show our support and love by voting for 구혜선!Fighting!!

Sue, when you have time, please have a look on this article. Anything new here? http://pann.nate.com/talk/317667093  Many thanks.

Happy Valentine's Day to all Sunnies!

HAPPY VALENTINE GOO HYE SUN:x
HAPPY VALENTINE SUNNIES:x
0213591221220_1.jpg

My gosh how can she be so embarrassed when she is the prettiest among those attendees..im sorry but it is my opinion..at first i thought she was overdressed for the event but when i look at the link that @cheerkoo had given i was surpised that she was dressed so simple compared to some people there..SHE IS JUST SIMPLY ELEGANT!!! 
My friend @dysentery had said GHS is the bearer of the flag "SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY"..my answer to her was" NOBODY CAN BEAT NATURAL BEAUTY"
Im really happy that everyone is saying she look chubby..she does.. but she look healthy and happy thats what made her more prettier:x
HAVE A NICE AM/PM SUNNIES :x

It seems to be just her face that appears a bit "chubby" to me. The rest of her looks like our Hye Sun. I would be more than willing to have her exploit this recent, more feminine, look for further study, however. What say you, Sunnies? ;)

Good morning Sunnies!I woke up thinking that Taiwan's ABSOLUTE DARLING would be a perfect Valentine Day's drama. I really loved the story behind the great drama and acting!What things I wake up with-----coo coo me!Anyway, I hope I will find some time to watch Taiwan's AB this weekend.Have a good Friday!

hi sunnies!
Still can't get over with GHS appearance on the premier night. She really knows how to surprise us or maybe just miss her so much. I hope we can see her often again. Maybe that is too much to ask. I am just happy to see she is okay and fine.
Don't forget to vote http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women.Good job everyone. She is #2 in overall ranking in just a few days. :-bd
Have a wonderful weekend ahead :)

@myonenonly I think the poll starts again every week. That's why at the ranking they had last week,  her ranking the week before was 20. Now she is at no.1 for this week and last week. That's the power of Sunnies. We got her to no. 1 with an impressive lead. It get added to the accumulative votes ,so now in the accumulative ranking she is no 2,in the accumulative ranking last week HS was not in the top  8 - see here http://100479.net/ranking/

Sunnies, let's keep voting and keep her in the public eyes and maybe she will appear again! Good job, Sunnies! Keep it up!

Guest yushida

Lets make our princess at the 1st place.. With our power of sunnies.. Im happy I can give my support to hye sun once again.. Even I dont understand what had been wrote because thats is Korean site. Im still very excited to vote everyday.. I vote two times everyday (phone and tab)..I think after this I can use my laptop too..heee..Thank you to all sunnies for making this site alive..