Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cutie pie1430275872

hello ! Good morning  :x
i wanted to ask something , i checked Hyesun's twitter acc this morning and there's something wrong with our Hyesun's acc twitter ?? i tried to opened her acc but the server said 'this page doesn't exist' ~ 
can you tell me guys ? what's wrong with it ?because some Sunnies tried to see her twitter acc and failed thanks before ~

have a nice day  ;)

ya, me too...i can't opened it..woooaaahhhhhhhhhhh now i feel bad...cause i'm worried bout hye sun unnie....gosshhhhh i hope she is ok now and have a good vacation...

my hye sun unnie...where are you?? are you ok?? i really miss u badly..

Guest junda276

oh no.. that page doesn't exist.. did she delete her twitter account? or may have been hacked?
so sad..

:(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I think she just changed her profile from public to private coz it says that its now protected it means that only those people on her list of followers can access, am I right?

I don't think she will closed her account coz she.knows that she has a lot of fans following her especially the media who are always bringing her tweets into news, keke

:D

Happy New Year! :x

jazz_10 said: I think she just changed her profile from public to private coz it says that its now protected it means that only those people on her list of followers can access, am I right?

I don't think she will closed her account coz she.knows that she has a lot of fans following her especially the media who are always bringing her tweets into news, keke
Happy New Year! :x

Hello Sunnies!

This is worrisome...can't find her twitter acct. either. There must be some explanation, she's probably trying to debug it. lol! BUGS everywhere!!!

I miss you KOOHS. Where are you? Please come back soon.

:-?? :-? 8-> [-O< :-c :x :-/

but when i use my mobile phone and use Twitcaster her account still can be seen but if we track on computer the account doesn't exsist.

is really not her style to blocked or protected her account. she's one of taugh cookie. she is a strong woman and she has us ,her fans who always support & love her.

just stay calm, maybe we will hear some  news soon and hope it's a good news , hope is just an error thing.

The best feeling in the world is to be millions of miles away and still be able to picture her eyes. I miss you a lot Goo Hye Sun most especially your tweets, what happened to you. Hope you are in good health, good condition and in peace of mind. Hope everything is okay, most especially your health. Please come back in twitter network, we miss any news about you lately, you last tweet is about your lovable dog potato, looking very tired. Take care of yourself. Goo Hye Sun fighting.

hyesunhair.jpgHappy New Year and Welcome to 2013!!!  

Hope all of you entered the New Year safely and my best wishes for a healthy, happy, and prosperous year, one in which we can strive towards fulfilling all of our dreams!  I'm very thankful for family and friends, and of course all of you who have become a part of my life too.  Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for always sharing with us and bringing over all the news of our GHS and for all the translations as well  - I've said it before, but I appreciate you more than you know!!

I have started watching School 2013 since so many of you recommended it - the actors, especially the two main young boys are awesome.  One of them Lee Jong Suk won the newcomer award at the KBS Drama Awards and Jang Nara won best actress in a miniseries.  CD didn't win anything but I love his look in the drama - very preppy and the glasses, sigh... I could look at him all day....  kekeke      A lot of HS's friends fared well in the end of the year awards.  Park Ki Woong from TM won best supporting actor for KBS's Bridal Mask.  If you have some time, check out the KBS Drama Awards - Ki Woong wowed me with his hair color - bright orange on top and blonde underneath it.  It just kind of took my breath away after seeing him as the prim and proper character on TM.  kekeke...    Jo Seung Woo won the MBC DAESANG award, top award of the night, for his role in the Horse Doctor.  They say it's his first ever tv drama and he went home with the top prize - woohoo!!    Of course no surprise that LMH won best actor too for Faith - this is the 3rd year in a row that he's won best actor in a drama. I was disappointed that our HS did not attend and did not win an award for Please Captain, but it was great to see her nominated and to see her up on the screen when they showed clips of each actress.  I'm a little biased, but I thought she deserved to win!!!!

Meow, thanks for the link to the documentary that HS narrated.  The work that went into painting those murals was amazing. It was so beautiful, and I was touched to especially see the young ones who were so dedicated and focused on their project and working so hard to make it happen.  Of course I didn't understand what was being said but the effort of all the people came through loud and clear. 

I was happy to hear that  HS attended JYP's concert Bad Jazz Bar - thanks Prettywiz for translating that tweet - it's good to see her out and about and socializing with other people in the biz.  I read that Se7en and his girlfriend Park Han Byul attended, I believe the same night and also actor Jung Gyu Woon.  My daughters went to the see the Wonder Girls in concert a couple years back and JYP also performed at the last minute because 2PM could not perform.  They said he was a great and if you've ever seen him dance, he's like the Michael Jackson of Korea.   I hope he comes back someday - I'd love to see him perform.  Anyway, I like it that HS does mingle with people in the industry.  Even if she says she's not close to many of them, I believe she does have a lot of friends and connections that will hopefully lead her to a future acting project!    One of my top wishes for 2013:  to see a GHS comeback either in a drama or movie this year, and more than once would be better!!!   :D

Sunnies:  Sae Hae Bok Mahni Baduseyo! (sorry, spelling?)    Please stay well.... and Thank You!      <:-P

Re: GHS's Twitter Account

YG Entertainment seems perplexed as well. They think she changed her privacy settings. Oh noes!!! Panics! Ottoke! *after taking a few minutes to settle down*  Well, on the other hand...good for her. Taking control of what you divulge to the public is one way to keep the detractors out. *still after digesting this latest piece of news* Wahh! No more cute Gamja pictures! Err...so what now?
:):((  8-|   [-O<

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Good morning Sunnies!I also hope that her tweeter acct will be fixed soon. I agree that GHS will not stop sharing what she wants to share with the public unless she talks about it with her fans. 
My personal opinion about whether she will act soon or not-----she said that she has spent all her savings for her PT movie, then, I am sure she will act this year. Perhaps she may not even return to school in March as I am thinking. But I am sure she will choose her roles carefully. GHS seems like an idealist but she is also very practical and realistic,,,,that is what I am thinking...
This is a funny comment from DC so brought it over:

기다리는 팬제발 차기작 소식 좀... 글구 남들처럼 열애설도 들려주시길.. (A "waiting fan" wrote she really wants some news about her next project...and she also wants some news about her "love news" like other stars.) keke--most likely because Rain/Bi and Kim TaeHee are dating.

Guest jalejandra

Hi all, Like you I am very concerned about GHS twitter, twitter send to YG Entertainment and see what happens, I must say that seeing LMH so sad and uncomfortable at night awards increases my concern other that she not attend if he was nominated, joins twitter JYPark also said he was grateful to GHS who went to their concert, remember that LMH is very jealous, I hope that this is not due to a couple discucion, and she is very sad, we pray to God that all is well and we know it will soon send a twitter or LMH with hidden signals ... Minsun force this year is yours ... greetings from Chile

Hello Sunnies!

I miss my angel. I hope everything is OK. Whatever you're doing or wherever you are, your fans love you & support you KOOHS. :)

While waiting for Hye Sun to come back, @ariana27 how's our project coming along dear? :) I just thought by discussing our project, it will fill some void we feel while our princess is away. (without her twitter, she seem so far away) :(

Well, I hope all Sunnies are OK. I hope she'll come back soon. Have a good day.

:x :D

Hello Sunnies :)

Hope everybody had a great New Year, my 7 years old was sick with the FLU so it was ok for me

@cheerko I have both because of GHS, I have my own facebook and I also managed DanSun facebook aka GHS and ChoiDaniel for me twitters is too bus:( I think both are the same when it comes to safety never had a problem with both account :)

@s_sun I'm going to discuss the info with Prettywiz next week what would be the dates and will inform you it will be in June I know that for sure :) I'm going home to philippines for 3 weeks so I would love to go to korea to meet the Sunnies :)

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Hello Sunnies.

What a shocking start to the new year with the loss of HS twitter account.@myonenonly I know what you mean...I feel like I had lost my friend's phone no. and don't know how to get in touch with her.I keep checking to see if HS twitter is back. I won't feel at ease until we hear that she is ok.
 @Ariana27,  has Ayesuper delivered the donation yet? Or is she about to do so, perhaps she will let us know if HS  is ok? I really hope it is just a technical glitch. Some people said it is set to privacy settings but the page would not disappear if that is the case? Whatever it is....I just want to know if our girl is ok. I miss her already....

@GHSforever thanks. Will look forward to hearing about the dates. Besides prettywiz, who else will be going? Will there be Sunnies from other parts joining?

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks GHSforever for the info regarding tweeter and fb. 
Here is another info from simona about GHS and tweeter and facebook. GHS has a facebook! She wanted me to post her thoughts. (Do you know about this fb, GHSforever?)
i think FB is more safety for public persons/artists like her, because on twitter only she can see the bad comments, not us, and only if she retweete them we can see what people tweetes to her!

on FB even us and she can see the fans comments! but even so, on fb you can send her private message, on twitter no, only if she follow back, so, if someone want to say something bad can send pm her!

she has fb since 21 septembrie 2011, she post on fb after she posted on tt, even for her was/is more comfortable twitter, she didn't post so often and everything on fb like on tt, but she kept to update fb
but i think fb is not updated only by her, are some posts that seem administrated by someone
like this
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.443139795737818.115951.236820393036427&type=1
personal pics are posted by her, like on tt

but maybe someone bothered her on tt and she couldn't bear anymore and closed, can be anything, any reason
i know that fans want her on tt is more easy for them to write her and more private for themhttps://www.facebook.com/kuhyesun1109?ref=ts&fref=ts

@cheerko - This is insightful -  http://digitalquarters.net/2012/05/the-20x-difference-between-facebook-and-twitter/ 
I like them both, but I prefer facebook more because there is more control, twitter I like the anonymity.