Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

THANK YOU SUNNIES FOR ALL THE PICTURES AND UPDATES!

OMG ! I can't believe how JIRO AND HYESUN look so good together..i would say they really have an explosive chemistry :w00t:

YESSS! Just one more week and ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND will be on our TV already :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow GHS is in the news with JODIE FOSTER who like her is a director and a very good actress..JODIE FOSTER graduated college from an ivy league school in the us and GHS is studying in one of the top 10 university in korea..both of them are very intelligent and independent woman at a very young age...

I am indeed a very proud fan of GHS because i don't have to compare her with another korean actress because GHS is GHS..there's just no other korean younger actress i can compare her with.. blush.gif

Guest vanessa123

These days, actors, from the production to smoke. "There's nothing I can not '

201203290925773692_1.jpg

[OSEN = Ju intern reporter] as well as the domestic film industry in Hollywood eomchinah, eomchinttal directing actors, making the news after another is said has attracted the attention of fans. first representative eomchinah Hollywood, George Clooney and Jodie Foster is regarded eomchinttalro next month seukeurinseo Each film kingmeyikeo 'and' Beaver 'holding domestic audiences is scheduled to meet with George Clooney film "Confessions" in Revelation as a directing debut, "Good Night, and Good Luck 'and social movies made ​​with a message received considerable attention has been released on the eve of the 19th next month 'kingmeyikeo' participation in the screenplay to the Golden Globes, Academy Awards, was nominated for Screenplay at. critics and audiences for his yeonchulryeok already "rose water" to say, his' second Clint Eastwood's called pyeonghagi too. this 'kingmeyikeo' was shown in previous works as well as in society, looking to cool George Clooney got a glimpse of the unique production management is raising expectations. Meanwhile, representatives jiseongpa Hollywood actor George Clooney, along with Jodie Foster is regarded as the third full-length yeonchuljak also found carrying a domestic audience. Has mainly dealt with the story of the family of the time Jodie Foster movie "Maverick" with Mel Gibson in conjunction with the breath matchwotdeon 'home on the verge of being culled from the most healing project' Green movie "Beaver" put the pieces in the production and domestic production actors to participate in one after another is increasing. "Jack of all trades' GHS famous movie actor 'Magic' Bar and directed, and his new 'piece of memory' are the first slated for release in the Cannes market is also the first feature-length directorial debut also yujitae actor 'sans Siberian' spur of the shooting is imposing. In addition, the film actor Park Joong 'celebrities (working title) "was entered directing Jung was also known for a long time been preparing for my yeonchuljak prayed Initially, many of the actors involved in the movie, directed by the news that they in fact pyohaetdeon concerns. However, recent long period of time ready to start on the basis of strong fundamentals yeonchuljak actors interested as well as cinema box-office success jeokeurodo in and out of it as a positive point of view is watching the situation.

trio88@osen.co.kr [related Article]

These days, actors, from the production to smoke. "There's nothing I can not '

"ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" - INTRODUCTION OF THE CAST - Trailer 6

VIDEO

"ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" - INTRODUCTION OF THE CAST - Trailer 6

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunnies,

Thanks so much for all the updates and posts.

It took me several days to re-watch 8 episodes of PCAP. Wow, somehow I did not fully appreciate how great a drama it really is when I watched it the first time.

I planned to rewatch it when the drama ended but somehow I had lots of resistance to doing so~it certainly was different with BOF which I had no resistance whatsoever to rewatching it.

I realized that it is because of the high intensity of the realistic content  and emotions of the story. It is not a light, feel good, romantic story line at all. Also, it is a drama that one has to watch carefully and in sequence. Every story of the passengers are linked to the emotional lives and past of the crew and main characters. And OH Boy! many heavy yet valid issues. I can almost imagine why it did not get the high rating it really deserves. And GHS's acting along with all the main cast members! Wow and Wow!! As I saw the drama more in consistent sequence, I saw HDJ come alive. GHS really made that character a human being not just a fictional character. Bravo to GHS's HDJ! She is so worthy of the nomination for the Beksang award.

I wish that real, unbiased judges of great artists pick great actors and actresses for awards and not always leave it to the popular votes.

Have a great day!!

Guest eunhye05

Hi Sunnies! I've been a lurker for a few days! Sorry about that! But I made sure to stop by everyday to check up on our girl's latest happenings! You guys did not disappoint! Thank you for the wonderful updates! Even your heartfelt opinions, research, voting reminders etc matter so much to me. Thanks!

Im seriously loving the new stills and trailers we're getting of Absolute Boyfriend! There are so many sweet moments between Xiao Fei and Night! :) :) :) I'm just about ready to disembark from my PCAP Ship and board the HS-Jiro ship! teehee!

Can't wait for next weekend Sunnies! :D

Hello Sunnies! cool.gif

Thanks Sukreen for bringing over the new Osen article & Sue for your translations. I love the fact that GHS and Yoo Ji Tae are given their due recognition. They are indeed actor/directors who are deeply involved in their craft. To have your named lumped together with Hollywood big shots would seem like icing on the cake. Bravo!

Yeah prettywiz, Jodie Foster is very smart, she graduated from Yale University, magna cum laude in Literature. We all know that she's an award winning actress, a producer and a director. She's also a very private person, who would deliberately shun publicity and would go to the lengths of avoiding to be included in the daily gossip mill...very much like GHS, and she is also known to be loyal to her friends (Sue - she already asked Mel Gibson to star on The Beaver way before his very public breakdown. Despite his personal difficulties, Jodie decided to continue with the movie. Isn't that remarkable?)

George Clooney is Hollywood royalty. He has a lot on his plate actually, he acts, produces and directs films. He's also an activist and does a ton of humanitarian work for Darfur, Haiti and Sudan. His recent directorial film is "Ides of March" for which he was nominated for direction and the screenplay. Not too shabby GHS, to be included in an article with Clooney. laugh.gif  Yoo Ji Tae is both an actor and director like Hye Sun. He has 5 films under his helm and his first full length film is called "A Boy Dreams of Sansevieria" (err...a boy dreams of an indoor plant? hehe). blush.gif  

GHSForever - Hello, hello! Myonenonly - biggrin.gif, Eunhye05 & S_sun - 'zup? wink.gif  Enjoy your weekend Sunnies! Oh and please do not forget our daily voting at  http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html GHS Fighting!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

keke

You all have to forgive me for keep on talking about PCAP.

I don't know why I did not see it before??

I think I was too focused on the verbal part of the drama before. (Don't get me wrong....I enjoy translating GHS stuff very much!!)

Like Fly Again song by GHS, I was also suspicious about Cap Kim's affection for HDJ~~but I saw how it developed plainly from their flight to Australia when the passenger stories involved adoption and abandonment. It sort of grew at the same time for both...very cute and adorable. I still love that part where HDJ had to go to bathroom on the grass and insisting that CapK clap hard to remind her that he is nearby...because, after all, CapK does have a habit of disappearing on HDJ when she is talking on and on....kakakak

I am really loving the drama....I pity all the people in Korea who did not see it or criticize it so much..(sorry---went off the topic...keke)

Have a good day!!

Hi Everyone and Happy Weekend :D You know, up until now my anticipation of AB was put on the back burner, I guess because she came out with three projects all at once: The Musical, then PCAP, and although she filmed AB before PCAP, my attention was already on the other two dramas. Well now that I'm seeing, bit by bit, the trailers that are being released, I'm getting very excited for its unveiling come April 8th. Thanks Meow for bringing those over! I love the music that goes with the trailers - it's such a catchy tune, and like in the Korean dramas, a lot of the Taiwanese actors can also sing, and their dramas feature beautiful songs/OST. I would have loved it if Hyesun and Jiro did a duet together. Thanks GHS forever for that hugging still - they really are cute together :wub: In Trailer 7 we get to see more of the other male character, Penny Xie's character, and if any of you have seen the Japanese version of AB , you know how he'll play into the story. I think she looks cute with him too :P Anyway, now I'm full of anticipation and am again so proud of "our Hyesun". I think it's difficult to act in a drama from another country where you don't speak the language and to make it believable, but judging from what I've seen, she looks awesome!

Thank you everyone for all of your contributions - which I so greatly appreciate!! Hehe - Sue, that scene in the field is one of my favorites too - we just saw that one a couple weeks back on tv here, and my family could not stop laughing - I'm really savoring this drama now seeing it again, on tv, and picking up on all the things I missed before. A big hi to all of the gang from PCAP and The Musical threads - You know I'm still missing seeing HS and CD together :phew: And one more thing: I'm currently watching the drama Gloria. It stars actress Bae Doo Na and male actors Suh Jisuk + Lee Chun Hee, both of whom worked with HS in Pure 19 and PCAP. So far I'm really liking it. Have a safe and happy weekend!!!!

Guest S_sun

keke

You all have to forgive me for keep on talking about PCAP.

I don't know why I did not see it before??

I think I was too focused on the verbal part of the drama before. (Don't get me wrong....I enjoy translating GHS stuff very much!!)

Like Fly Again song by GHS, I was also suspicious about Cap Kim's affection for HDJ~~but I saw how it developed plainly from their flight to Australia when the passenger stories involved adoption and abandonment. It sort of grew at the same time for both...very cute and adorable. I still love that part where HDJ had to go to bathroom on the grass and insisting that CapK clap hard to remind her that he is nearby...because, after all, CapK does have a habit of disappearing on HDJ when she is talking on and on....kakakak

I am really loving the drama....I pity all the people in Korea who did not see it or criticize it so much..(sorry---went off the topic...keke)

Have a good day!!

Sue, I am missing PCAP, too. I also thought Capt K liked her when he kept helping her in Australia(UK in the drama) with the adoption issue. I miss the cute parts...that part you mentioned HDJ having to do her business, the part when she broke her sunglasses, all those with Pposong so adorable,the one where she dressed up and in high heels, the one HDJ learning to drive and many others. This drama will stay in my memory for a long time. Too bad people in Korea were so hyped about the other drama that they missed this one. I am hoping many other countries will pick it up,as the stories are so heart-warming. I really appreciate Hye Sun and the other cast for picking this drama .

Meow, thanks for the teasers. I am so hyped for AB. Those trailers are awesome. Looking forward to the promotional events next week. We should be able to get some photos and news of them. Jiro and HS have great chemistry.

Drmjs, yes it is good to see our girl being recognized as a director these days. Hopefully with her projects and school, she is not wearing herself thin. We are catching up slowly to PSH at the poll. Sunnies, we can do it.

Wave to all Sunnies,.... eunhye05-welcome back and i shall join you on AB ship next week, kgrl43-always love your comments, GHSfoever and yonghwa- you never fail to drop in, prettywiz and sukreen-your devotions are awesome, vanessa-hope your studies is going well , robbo4-keeping busy? , myonenonly,annypooh and illay-hey.

Sunnies, have a great weekend.

Guest vanessa123

Hi my dear dear friend!!

Here NEWS: GHS COVER PHOTO ON GHS´S FACEBOOK!

A11866439-132.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

COVER PHOTO ON GHS´S FACEBOOK

@S_sun, hi my friend, i´m very fine and very tired! jijiji but happy! with all the news here!! and waiting for "ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND" first episode! :wub:w00t.gifw00t.gif

SHE ALWAYS ROCK!! THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!

LOVE ALL THE POST!

Hello good day/night Sunnies,

Today last day voting at kr rival kids for the month of March 2012.

Let's Triple our effort. Vote for our princess Hyesun-ssi . Together we can do it. GHS fighting!!!

Here --> http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201203&rcd=7595&cd=219&&&_cntCd=219&BMD=read

But nevertheless don't forget here too --> http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar.html

NEW POOL VOTE FOR GHS PLEASE..

HERENEW POOL

NEW POOL VOTE FOR GHS PLEASE..

HERE▶2012,제1회 여신(Goddess)코리아 선발대회~

HELLO VANESSA..THANK YOU FOR BRINGING OVER THE POOL HERE..Anyway how do we vote..i tried voting but i was not sure if i was doing it right..how many times a day can we vote?

I see we are a little bit behind..he he maybe we can show our SUNNIES POWER here too..

HELLO VANESSA..THANK YOU FOR BRINGING OVER THE POOL HERE..Anyway how do we vote..i tried voting but i was not sure if i was doing it right..how many times a day can we vote?

I see we are a little bit behind..he he maybe we can show our SUNNIES POWER here too..

Vote allowed Only once.

Just click at the right hand column ( total acummulated voting)

Voting ended tommorrow 1/4/2012.

Let's do it together Sunnies. Our princess is at no. 15 now.

We have to fight for this, we can't loose. GHS fighting!!!, Sunnies fighting!!!

Enjoy your weekend Sunnies B)

Guest S_sun

Vote allowed Only once.

Just click at the right hand column ( total acummulated voting)

Voting ended tommorrow 1/4/2012.

Let's do it together Sunnies. Our princess is at no. 15 now.

We have to fight for this, we can't loose. GHS fighting!!!, Sunnies fighting!!!

Enjoy your weekend Sunnies B)

Thanks, Sukreen. Just voted. Since it is a Korean poll, let's go all out  for it. Get all our friends and relatives to vote for today! We can do it! GHS fighting!

Congratz, Sunnies. Hye Sun is no.1 at the rivals Yahoo poll for March.  Let's do it again for April! http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201204&rcd=7676&cd=219

Have a great day, Sunnies.

Guest S_sun

Hello, Sunnies. I found this song by Fahrenheit, Mr Perfect, used in one of the teasers.  My link  Enjoy listening to this nice song. 1 more week to AB!

This link is better, done to stills from AB.Very catchy.Couldn't help dancing to it. kekeke. My link