b8af04f0.jpg

ac9cdab3.jpg

0552c391.jpg

4c87256a.jpg

ade73fc2.jpg

Cre SBS

Gu Hye Sun Directed Film to be Screened in Russia

2012-01-19 14:25  l  CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, DongHyun

Gu Hye Sun’s short film You will be screening in Russia.

You was invited for a premiere in the Special Screening for Korean Short Films, to be held in Moscow from January 19-22.

Cool Connections Art Group, which is hosting the screening, is an organization that hosts a variety of film screenings in Moscow. This time, they fixed their eyes on Korean short films, and also Gu Hye Sun’s piece.

If the piece is also chosen to be screened in the regions, the film may be touring five more Russian cities to meet movie fans across the country.

71009631.jpg

You was directed by Gu Hye Sun, and stars Nam Sang Mi in a story that covered the lack of communication among family members. It was also previously invited to be screened in the 2nd Seoul International Extreme-Short Image & Film Festival and the 13th Jeongdongjin Independent Film & Video Festival.

Gu started a career in directing with her 2008 short film The Madonna, and continued on with her feature length pieces Magic and The Peach Tree.

She was able to attend overseas film festivals such as the 3rd China Mobile Film Festival and the 7th Japan Short Shorts Asian Film Festival, and even won the Audience award at the Busan International Short Film Festival.

She was acknowledged again for her directing skills with a nomination in the 13th Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival, and her first feature film Magic was invited to screenings in Asian countries such as Japan and Taiwan.

In 2011, she founded her own production company Gu Hye Sun Films, and produced her second feature film The Peach Tree.

The film, which told the story of male Siamese twins, gathered much attention from international film fans with a screening in the 16th Busan International Film Festival.

Recently, Gu has picked up her acting career again, starring as the bold pilot Han Da Jin in the SBS special drama Take Care of Us, Captain.

Photo credit: YG Entertainment

Cre http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=2878

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

WOW!!

Director GHS! Congratulations!!

Thank you Sunnies for the information and translations!!

Actor GHS and Director GHS---how may you balance your time and work if your film is selected to tour 5 more cities in Russia??!!

What a blissful stress for GHS!!

Thank you!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

More Ceci interview (thanks to meow13!!)---(I will again do little at a time...sorry)

Q:   You always seem to experience much ordeals/trials/sufferings when you do dramas. (Oh, how true! Poor GHS~). Was there a time when you experienced ordeals in your own life?

A:   Everyday. However, I tend not to focus too much on just one thing that I do not have bad or negative thoughts about them.  It is not in my personality. I really believe that it depends on how we think.  It may feel like a big crisis when dramas do not get good rating or if the movies do not do well in box office. However, I am not having bad, negative thoughts about them. Even if many people severely criticize me, I speedily put them out of my mind and return to my place of center. Like Han DaJin in PCAP, I am a “tumbling doll” (the doll that no matter how many times you kick it, it comes right back up to its original place.) It is not because I am strong-minded. It is just that I forget. If I fall, I forget why I fell. When I dust myself and get up, I forget about even having fallen.

Q—All your characters have been very Strong-Minded and not very weak. If you can say anything special about Han DaJin??

A—All my previous characters were energetic and bright and rarely hated others. What is different about current character is that she holds some hatred. She is still energetically bright but she also has hatred towards the person who caused her mother’s death and cannot forgive. But then she ends up resolving that issue so in a way, the current character is also similar. I also tend to be cheerful and have a positive outlook, but I also have a deeply buried hatred/anger at someone.  However, I realized that, with the passing of the time, they all seem to settle down and resolve themselves. I definitely experienced that.

Guest eunhye05

Wow! Thanks Sue for your quick yet detailed input/recap of episode 5. I owe you loads. I'm currently stuck at the office so I can't watch Episode 6 live. Grrrrrr. I can't seem to access the IONair.tv link from here. Boo. I'll make time to watch it later once the torrents are up. :)

Thanks for translating the interview. That interview was amazing! If only we can all be like GHS when life tries to bring us down! Let's all be like her and that "tumbling doll!" I really really love her way of thinking and am happy she's assertive and strong. The entertainment industry is just really out to get you and you really have to have a mindset like this to survive! :) I hope she can write another book like an autobiography of her trials and experiences. It's sure to be a hit with her very colorful life, deep philosophies and experiences that she's having on this journey. You know that common Ms. Universe question "Name one person you'd like to meet/ sit down and have a convesation with?" I think I've found mine. If only we both can speak the same language though. kekeke. 

She mentioned being hurt or having hatred towards someone .... can it still be her EX? Aigooo! Hope she's sorted that out already though. She seems happier so I suppose she has. :)

More Ceci interview (thanks to meow13!!)---(I will again do little at a time...sorry)

Q:   You always seem to experience much ordeals/trials/sufferings when you do dramas. (Oh, how true! Poor GHS~). Was there a time when you experienced ordeals in your own life?

A:   Everyday. However, I tend not to focus too much on just one thing that I do not have bad or negative thoughts about them.  It is not in my personality. I really believe that it depends on how we think.  It may feel like a big crisis when dramas do not get good rating or if the movies do not do well in box office. However, I am not having bad, negative thoughts about them. Even if many people severely criticize me, I speedily put them out of my mind and return to my place of center. Like Han DaJin in PCAP, I am a “tumbling doll” (the doll that no matter how many times you kick it, it comes right back up to its original place.) It is not because I am strong-minded. It is just that I forget. If I fall, I forget why I fell. When I dust myself and get up, I forget about even having fallen.

Guest ari_oppa

Guys...Have You Watch Official MV for PCAP OST 2 sang by Ji Eun's SECRET ? I really happy they make the MV, many SECRET and Ji Eun's fans watch the MV and ask about the drama ? They really want to watch the drama...I think this is good moment and media for us to promote the drama by make coment on that MV. You can answer their question about the drama or write little about the storyline. This is the link for the original MV in Youtube :

Hello Sunnies :)

@sue thanks for the quick translation your right Da Yeon is so cute :)

@vanessa thanks for the episode 7 :)

@meow as always thanks for your BTS pics :)

@sukreen thanks for the article so proud of GHS Russia wow :)

Just want to share my MV for Please Captain hope you like thanks in advance for watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzHAe6M3-JE&feature=player_embedded

Have a great day Sunnies :)

Hello Sunnies,

We have lots of VOTING here and let's be CONSTANT like Hyesun-ssi.

Let't not failed this time to make our princess at No. 1 again.

Click here--->http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201201&rcd=7414&cd=219

More to Vote for our princess, Korean Ranking Haluya

Just Vote Once a Day---> http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar.html

There's a forum page about Hyesun's short filem in Russia

Let's support our princess with more positive remarks.

here---> http://www.soompi.com/news/goo-hye-suns-short-length-film-you-to-premiere-in-russia#soompi

Have a great weekend Sunnies.

Hello Sunnies,

We have lots of VOTING here and let's be CONSTANT like Hyesun-ssi.

Let't not failed this time to make our princess at No. 1 again.

Click here--->http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201201&rcd=7414&cd=219

More to Vote for our princess, Korean Ranking Haluya

Just Vote Once a Day---> http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar.html

There's a forum page about Hyesun's short filem in Russia

Let's support our princess with more positive remarks.

here---> http://www.soompi.com/news/goo-hye-suns-short-length-film-you-to-premiere-in-russia#soompi

Have a great weekend Sunnies.

also vote for her in this survey ... please !!!!

Primarily natural beauty - Hallyu World

Guest vanessa123

GHS UPDATE HER TWITTER 21_1_12

My link

A.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

AND PUT THIS PIC!!!

gv9aj.jpg.scaled500.jpg

TRANLATION: "Don't tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done."

by JAMES LING

GHS TWIT AT 9:04AM (TIME OF KOREA)

Cr: pjlu, , our sis, found one of his phrase .... could be this one?? someone respond please!

Thank You Sunnies for all the updates on Please Captain. Of course, it goes without saying that I love this drama and for me the characters are the best and very well cast. I have never shipped a 2nd male lead before, but I have fallen for KDS's (Chun Hee) goofiness and charm. He really cracks me up and I like him with HDJ too. The coins and the Ko Cham Chie - priceless! AND his father is a character that really adds a lot to the story with his quirkiness. :lol: I have also fallen, very deeply in love as most of you have with Pposong - who is not only cute as a button but is a great actress. She looks like she still has her baby teeth so she must be very young - 5 or 6 at the most? , and I think for her to pull off her role as a sickly child and to remember all her lines, since she does have a major part in the drama, is amazing. And of course her chemistry with GHS is very precious and real (and how cute is her adoration of Penguin Ajussi :wub: ) I like seeing GHS acting with some former co-actors: mechanic ajussi who was her father figure in Pure 19 and Vice President Hong, who has acted in some of her movies and short films, and from the preview of Ep 7 her fellow actor from the King and I will be making an appearance too. He is the gentleman in the purple shirt that is at the house that she goes to. I hope that Please Capt will continue to maintain its integrity with the new writer coming on board, and that they keep featuring different guest stars for each story, as it kind of keeps the drama fresh and allows us to see some other great actors in addition to the regular cast. This is truly one of the most engaging dramas I've seen in a long while. Have a great weekend everyone - enjoy and look forward to seeing you again next week! :)

Finally my princess tweet again and i love her quote"Don't tell me how hard you work. Tell me how much you get done." thanx for whom translate it

and PCAP is doing well each episode and have a strong story with great actor & actresse.

@kgrl43 : i love Da Jin and Dong Su too, their chemistry is so strong and undeniable so lovely. and the way dong su carying da Jin is so awwwww i fell in love with this couple. i think PCAP is a great growth of Hye SUn acting. from high school teenage, a clumsy college student that passion to be a musical actresse and now she'll become a Captain is really great.

thanx to all sunniez, minsunerz, and to all who love our HYE SUN, thanx to posting and up date news about her ^^

I'm happy to see all Sunnies working together for our GHS! The least that we can do is voting for GHS in all sites everyday. This way people will know that she's got a lot of supporters. We should keep our guards up all the time & keep her at the top as much as possible.

GHS fighting!!!!!! :wub:

Please don't forget to pass by PCAP site. Our number of viewers/visitors is slowly slipping away.

PCAP fighting!!!!!:wub:

Thanks for all your hardwork. Continue the team spirit!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: