Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Wow, I watched the trailer 3x & it's so breathtaking to hear Han Da Jin's voice (i don't know what she said) ...but full of emotions! This drama is definitely one to watchout. You have to hold on tight. :sweatingbullets:  Flying high alright!  :lol::wub:

Thanks meow for sharing this here. Hello Sunniez!  :D

OMO OMO OMO!!! I was so excited after waking up and seeing Hyesun's trailer for "Please captain" ahhh I'm so excited to watch and knowing it was shot here in Australia!! thanks for the updates SUNNIES I miss you ALL! :D and Jung Gyu Woon's cameo wow! that's great wasn't he rumoured to be one of the leads before...but anyway he's cameo will be interesting! :)

Guest hyesun4lyf

**scampering to GHS' soompi thread**

Best de-stressor ever!  I'm still clicking on the replay button...keke.  Someone pinch me, please.  This is a drama, right?  Right?  It's not a movie? w00t.gif

PCAP, fighting!wub.gif  SBS, you better redeem yourself after TheMu fiasco. ph34r.gif

Guest eunhye05

Thank you so much everyone for your updates. 

Meow you've just made Christmas come a bit early for some of us this year! :D Lots of GHS updates. I never expected a trailer this soon and i was wondering about that somang commercial but never expected it this year either. I guess they're also leveraging on GHS heightened popularity these days. Keep em coming keep em coming! We've missed her so much.

Thanks GHSForever for the headsup regarding the eng subs and Pia_15 with the info on Please Captain.

Sue I checked DC also and still no Goddesku. Im worried too. Hope she's just on vacation. :S

Tomorrow is the Musical day. I can't wait to get home and finally live stream again with everyone. :D

Some thoughts on the Trailer:

I've watched it enough times to kinda piece together a few things. 

- I went gaga when they introduced the Boeing 747 plus English Captain speaking... it was like a movie indeed! 

- JJH was talking the wedding prenup when he sees HDJ zooming up up in the air in the Cesna. :)

- LCH will be her firefighter/bestfriend

- Her little sister is indeed sickly (probably a cause of the blood poisoning that killed their mother as mentioned in the synopsis) it was just a split second but the way he hugged each other and HDJ held on to her...something tells me we'll have a lot of heartbreaking scenes like these which will add to the drama. 

- Is HDJ living with the stewardess who was responsible for her mothers death? We're they doing laundry together?

- I'm so looking forward to that scene in the grass. That was a good angle and I wonder what both JJH and HDJ were doing there. Are they already close from Episode 1?

Some thoughts on the CF:

So she's wearing a wig right? Obviously? :) Still pretty. Hope her hair grows as long or longer sooooon. She looks so good with it. I can never say this enough because I really miss her Pure 19 hair days. She looks classy in her Please Captain hair though, More tamed than The MU.

Waaaaah!!! I love this PC trailer and new Ecopure Bubble CF!!! I don't know what I was expecting but the trailer really blew me away :w00t: As some of you noted, it does look like a movie rather than a drama, the cinematography is just breathtaking, and it looks like we'll have a very exciting and engaging storyline. A lot of top notch actors too in the lineup! I'm so happy and full of anticipation and yesterday when I found out that Jung Gyu Woon will be making a cameo in Ep 1, I was besides myself!! :wub: I've had a "crush" on him ever since "Loving You A Thousand Times", and he was one of my top choices to play Hyesun's leading man in Captain. I hope that at least they have a scene together. HS looks absolutely beautiful in this drama. I love the pilot uniform on her, she looks so sharp and professional, a nice change from the hoodies she wore throughout The Musical. And just from this little trailer, it seems Ku Hyesun has made Han Dajin come alive!! I am so proud of her and cannot wait! She looked so cute in the Ecopure CF too. Sounds like that's her sweet and melodic voice in the background too. I love the longer length of her hair ( yes I think it's a wig) but am glad that it's a little shorter for Captain, because the short hair really suits her character! Thank you everyone for all the news, especially to Meow, Pia_15, and Yonghwa!! Have a great weekend Sunnies! B)

Ecopure Bubble Foam CF is soo cute and refreshing. she actually looks good in both hair color, black and reddish brown. I say bring the long hair back!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks yonghwa for your post about PCAP character chart.

The name of the airline is OZ Airline----like wizard of OZ???---keke

Above Han DaJin are her parents and below is her little sister. Her mother (in the trailer, Han seem to be playfully interrupting her mother who was hanging the laundry) died while giving birth to DaYun or Ppyosong who is 7 years old. So Han was 22 when her mother died since Ppysong is 7 years old.  Her father used to be a pilot. Perhaps he changed his occupation?? Dajin's aunt (on the mother's side) seems to take care of the girls and the father after mother died??? Lee ChunHee plays the air traffic controller from the air traffic tower and the love arrow is one way as you can see. Bottom right are two coworkers of DaJin and they are also assistant pilots. The male coworker has a parenthesis with BF written on it--he must be DaJin's best friend...DaJin is suppose to be like a man or tomboy female type....(from the past information from DC.)

Kim YunSung, played by JJH does not have any family connections??? Hong MiJoo (played by Lee Hani) is the Executive Manager of the Oz Airline and her father is the Vice-President of the airline. Choi JiWon (played by Yoo Sun) is in charge of the flight crew members. She does not have any love arrows with JJH character as I once thought. It is Lee Hani character who has the love arrow with JJH character. (confusing)  Choi JiWon used to be a flight attendant when DaJin's mother died on the plane ride while giving birth to PPysong and as a result PPyosong also has some type of blood disease (as Eunhye05 pointed out). 

Daebok and Great Victory to PCAP!!

I am looking forward to THEMU 13--unfortunately I have to wait until Dramacray download it to see the epi13. :tears: 

As one THEMU fan said in DC...even though the rating is 5%, THEMU has rating of 50% with me. ~~me 2222222!!!!

That DC fan said something very interesting in her blog:

http://blog.daum.net/youni2g/604

She felt Hong Jayi's grave pain of having been rejected twice by women he loves---first by Bae then by Go,,,that is why this fan feels that it is even harder for Hong Jay to actively reach out to Go. He is very capable of reaching out actively to Go--he used to do that. to Go---appearing whenever and wherever Go is working. Remember?? But he maybe depressed and does not know what to do. The blogger points out that, sometimes in life, we do not love because we want to or choose to love but because we are drawn to love whether we want it or not---like all the THEMU characters.....

I guess I do have to agree that Go misses Hong,,,,but she does not seem to have any feelings except empathy and friendship for Yoo?? Or did she block any feelings for Yoo because he is engaged??? keke---remains to be seen...

Well, well....4 more episodes and that is the end of THEMU!!!:tears:

I heard that SBS is not putting another drama at that time slot.....it is terrible how they treated their own program so badly.....I wish that THEMU has a second chance somehow....

Anyway,,,thanks Sunnnies~~

Oh, I forgot one more thing from the trailer of PCAP.

Han DaJin is a really good name. Han Da means in Korean "do/ doing". (That is so like GHS herself as well...She always does what she wants to do no matter how difficult it may seem. GHS seems to be picking projects that she really can identify with for herself....and so believable to the audience who knows her.)  So, Han DaJIn screams in the trailer what seems to be her own personal affirmation: If I say I am going to do it (Han Da),  I do it. That is me, Han DaJIn.  That says it all about Han DaJin---I am sure we will be moved and inspired by such a character---Daebok and Daebok!!! First rate RATING also!!!!

Guest hyesun4lyf

eunhye05, **waves**, you never fail me, dear chingu, with your recaps.  Now, even trailers...keke.biggrin.gif  The biggest hugs and thanks to you, cheerko, for the translation of HDJ's tower scream.  I was hoping you would. wub.gif  Really sounded like what GHS would say too in her life.  Another quote for you to keep, @stephanie_xue happy.gif

Thanks a bunch to yonghwa and meow13 for posting these wonderful updates on GHS and PCAP.  Christmas came early for me...yeah!

Can't wait for tomorrow.  I'm really hoping for the real OTP to be established by this time.  Sorry, eunhye05, I've gone back to the SS Hong/Go tho' I feel like I`m Kate Winslet from the Titanic movie where she was hanging by her fingernails on the stern or bow of the capsizing ship.  I still can`t  don`t want to believe the drama will  to end with the 2nd lead...sad.gif

OMO! Hye-sun is a goddess on her new cf! Lighter and longer hair fits her quite well. So much is happening with her, next thing we know Peach Tree will be shown to the public as well :)

All the best to our dear Hye-sun.... may she continue to shine on every aspect of her life and career.

HELLO SUNNIES!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE SUNNIES WHO ARE ALWAYS UPDATING US ON OUR DEAR GHS..cheerko who is always translating for us and webby..meow13 who always provides us with pictures and videos and also THANK YOU for your exclusive blog on GHS/LMH which is a haven for me everytime im reading your postings and articles in your own blog..

By the way i just saw this just now..this blog has a poll i didn't vote but i saw this comment and i really share the same sentiments with her..(this is the poll(2011 Beanie Awards:v ote for your favorite drama of the year)..i know a lot of us sunnies go and visit this blog too..THIS IS THE COMMENT:

angelica borja December 8th, 2011 at 8:23 pm

This poll is just so biased..you know what javabean/dramabean eversince we know you don’t like GHS but at least you should be matured enough when putting up this poll..if you don’t like THE MUSICAL then don’t just put it in any category ..why put it under the most disappointing when i guessed you haven’t even watch it or read the recaps which have good reviews on it..if you had placed it under the most disappointing and under the most underrated you could have also put it under your most favorite drama..or your favorite lead couple or your favorite alternate couple..because this would be the opinion of their fans..why? were you worried that if you included THE MUSICAL under this category it will win over your so called favorite dramas..well im sorry i forgot this is your blog and i forgot you know in your heart that if only GHS doesn’t have that many fan that come and read here you won’t even mention her name it is just unlucky for your she is just so popular..And THANK YOU for giving me the chance to post in here..

ANYWAYS IT IS "THE MUSICAL" day today and HAPPY WATCHING EVERYBODY!

Guest stephaniexue

Thank you soooo much for the updates, Sunnies!!

I like her new CF. I miss her hair like that...

@hyesun4lyf Yes! I keep the quote :lol: