Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

-------------------------

I also read in DC--through a fan accunt (sorry about not having the dc page) that Yoo AhIn was present on the first viewing of the PT. Does anyone know if Yoo AhIn also had any movie that he was in for BIFF? OR did he come just for her movie?? keke--or he must be a good friend like DanChoi--spending his 26th bday with GHS and then supporting her screening on the first day at BIFF.

Dear Sue, Thanks for our girl 's news translation ! :wub:

Sorry I cut your post! As I knew Yoo Ah In arrived Busan in morning Oct 6th. He has many activities at this festival!

Afternoon of October 9, Yoo ah In and director Lee Han's movie "Wandeugi" had the meeting audience at outdoor stage, Biff Village, Haeundae Beach, Busan.

110109_rickej7.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Thu for the information about Yoo AhIn!

So he did have a movie...I heard from a post in DC that movie with Yoo and another one with HanHyoJoo were all good. But it is still interesting that he came down to Busan on Oct 6th for his birthday when he did not have to be there until Oct 9th?? Or did I get that wrong?? keke I am glad that friends are not afraid of media to show support for each other.

구혜선의 전작이어떻든 이번작품은 훌륭했음 GV에서 말했듯 판타지는 판타지로봐야함

No matter what they said about her past movie, her current movie by GHS is great! As she said in GV, fantasy must be seen as a fantasy.

구혜선 감독 조승우.류덕환.남상미 주연의 「복숭아나무」관람!기대 이상으로 발전된 영상을 보여준 구감독과 멋진 연기를 보여준 배우들에게 박수^^판타지같은 영상이 매력적이었어요~~  PT is better than expected with superb acting. Very charming fantasy.

http://twitter.com/#...330566190927872

오늘 해운대가서 구혜선 봤어요ㅎㅎㅎ

구혜선이 감독한 영화를 봤거등요ㅋ 영화 끝나고 관객과의 대화 이런거 한다고 나오더라구요...

가까이서 본 연예인은 역시나 엄청시리 이쁘고 날씬하데요;;;

또한번 뭔가 다이어트에 자극이 되는 하루였습니당~ㅎ

GHS close up is extremely pretty and slender.

====================================================

Below is a post by someone who experienced the mecahnical failure of GHS's PT. She promised GHS that she will watch it in Seoul. She is the one who said all the movies with Yoo AhIn, Han HyoJoo, So JiSub, as well as other directorial movies are very good. But she says that the prettiest one among all in real life is GHS!! keke She says she saw all the actresses during the GV sessions and that is her conclusion.--keke--She also said that she saw GHS as she sat next to GHS (lucky girl) after the technical failure...GHS was very sad and dejected. She felt so sad for GHS that she may become her fan--keke--

※ 2011.10.07 후기.

제16회 BIFF!

16회 부산 국제영화제에 다녀왔어요

겨우 2박3일 다녀왔지만 그래도 길이길이 남을 여행,

새벽출발, 부산 도착하자마자 휴대폰 분실해주시고

프레스증 발급받아 영화제를 온통누비며 다니겠다 결심했지만

계속 머릿속엔 내 아이폰, 내 아이폰 생각 ㅠㅠ

구혜선 감독의 복숭아 나무 보겠다고 앉아서

영화 초반부 15분 정도만 세번 반복 관람,

상영사고로 영화 취소, 감독 사과(완전 이해안감. 무슨죄래?), GV취소, 객항의, 전액취소, 환불(난 프레스니 패스)

결국 영화 못봄 ㅠㅠ

이게 다 아이폰 잃어버려서 그런거임, 짜증

구혜선 내 옆자리에 앉았는데 완전 좌절, 안쓰러움, 나 이제 구혜선 편애할지도 모름 ㅎ

첫날외에 나머지 일정은 아주 순조로웠어요

오직그대만, 두더지, 피터핀치를 봤는데

일부러 의도했던건 아닌데

모두 GV~ 완전 조아 ㅎㅎㅎ

내 개인적으로 오직그대만이 최고!

소간지보단 한효주가 빛나는 영화~ 식상한 내용이지만 사랑이 너무 아름답게 그려져 호감도 업! 업!

소간지는 다른 영화 촬영으로 송일곤 감독이랑 한효주만 GV참석했는데

그래도 실물은 구혜선이 짱! ㅎㅎ

이번 영화제 프레스센터는 개인적으로 아주 좋았는데

일반 관객들에겐 많이 미숙했던거 같음, 력시 언론의 힘인건가?

이런저런 일들 많았지만 난 내년에도 꼭 참석하겠다 설문조사에 응하고 왔어요 ㅎ

혹시, 시간 되는분들, 복숭아나무 보러 같이가요~~

(구혜선 한테 서울가서 꼬옥 보겠다고 얘기하고 왔거든요 ㅎ)

아, 근데 내 아이폰은 정말 이대로 이별인건가? ㅠㅠ

http://club.cyworld....99819/185275075

A very sad news that I just read in DC~~

Park GyungLim who plays Sa Bok Ja so well in THEMU just lost her baby during the 6th month of pregnancy!!

She is resting for the past 10 days from the loss...

I pray that she and her family find comfort and peace and strength in this terrible tragedy...

Gosh,,,that is hard....6th mongth!!

Guest eunhye05

Thanks so much Sue and Webby for all your hardwork in translating the articles / tweets / reviews. Thanks to all Sunnies bringing over info after info on PeachTree, TheMusical and Nikon!

I went to check the BIFF site and suddenly this popped up:

biff.jpg

It looks like not only do the audience who were at the faulty screening get their refund but they were also given another screening. Its like watching the movie for free! (I wonder who shouldered the cost of this though. It should be BIFF since the theatre was the one with the problems) I also agree with you Sue! She is indeed wise beyond her years especially how she dealt with the crisis at hand! Hopefully, people won't take her as being an incompetent director because she definitely is far from that. Maybe this is just one of those things where God works in Mysterious Ways! Who knows an investor would see her sincerity and efforts, rewatch the movie and give it a chance! :D hehehe. 

Busan is all over international news indeed as the BIFF is the most prestigious Film Festival in Asia! My heart is bursting with pride for our girl to have her movie included in this. Also if you browse through the site you'll see that as mentioned earlier Peach Tree is part of the Korean Cinema Today - Vision category. (Thanks to Hyesun4Lyf for lettings us first know about this)  Films in this category are up for the following awards: (Sunnies lets all pray hard that Peach Tree gets a chance at any of these so that all GHS hard work and effort will get even more recognition) :) 

NETPAC Award

This award is given to the year's best Korean film from either the New Currents or Korean Cinema Today section. NETPAC is an international organization founded in 1990 that is devoted to the expansion of Asian film distribution and screening.

DGK Award

DGK Award is presented to 'Korean Cinema Today-Vision' section and is given to encourage directors, actors and actresses. The prize for the best director is KRW 10,000,000 (approx. USD 10, 000) and the winning actor and actress will receive KRW 2,500,000 (approx. USD 2, 500) each.

Movie Collage Award

The 16th Busan International Film Festival established Movie Collage Award with the cooperation of the arthouse theater brand at CJ CGV. Movie Collage Award was founded in order to shed new light on the 'Korean Cinema Today-Vision' and promote the creation of Korean Films. The purpose of the award is to support films in practical ways, in distribution and screening opportunities for indie films, new films and low budget films.

Citizen Reviewers' Award

Citizen critics mainly from Busan Cinematheque will judge the films screened in the 'Korean Cinema Today-Vision.' Directors, actors, and all the film staff are candidates for the award. The winner will receive a small cash prize or equal amount of prize.

I also noticed the following details in the Peach Tree page of the site. I love the descriptions about her. You can't even read out all her talents and accomplishments in One Breath! It makes me a proud fan for supporting someone like GHS! I hope more and more people will support her and this movie!  DAEBAK for Peach Tree and to more fans and admirers for Dir Goo! :D

Peachtree.jpg

A minor note on the credits - why is her Director's name spelt "KU Hye-sun" and her Screenwriter's name spelt "KOO Hye sun" Was this done on purpose? Why didn't they just stick to one spelling. Hahaha. Also, look the address leads to Cafe Manolin which as we've all suspected  indeed her Production Company's Headquarters. I now think that GHS probably indeed lives in Manolin (3rd floor) since Gamja is always with her and she can be seen in pics editing PeachTree from her Office which is in Manolin. Hehe. Just my thoughts! 

I heard the news about The Musical's Park Kyung Lim last night - very sad news indeed. She has brought so much laughter into people's lives that it's heartbreaking to see her go through such a sad and tragic experience. My thoughts and prayers go out to PKL and her family.

I suppose Yoo Ah In might have arrived at Busan early for the red carpet event. Was worried about the technical difficulty but now that it is revealed that it's the theater's fault and they had the same problem with 2 others films, hope GHS won't be too sad. Kinda sad that the lead actor left.

Guest JCW2015

Thanks Thu for the information about Yoo AhIn!

So he did have a movie...I heard from a post in DC that movie with Yoo and another one with HanHyoJoo were all good. But it is still interesting that he came down to Busan on Oct 6th for his birthday when he did not have to be there until Oct 9th?? Or did I get that wrong?? keke I am glad that friends are not afraid of media to show support for each other.

sue if you have nothing to hide/cover you can just freely jump in to other friend's activities right at least to support and for old friendship sake...and no matter how much people want to gossip abt them if there is really nothing going on between them, then nothing to be afraid of. That's just my opinion :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your hard work here and to all hyesuners!

I am totally in to GHS, words are not enough to describe her positive qualities...she is shining star that lighting the way of the people so they can see the good things instead of the bad things.

Congratulation to her!!!! :D :wub:

HELLO SUNNIES!

FYI:FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE US if you have SBS AMERICA THE MUSICAL IS BEING AIRED NOW AT 1:30am on MONDAY and 4:45 AM on TUESDAYS.

Thanks Prettywiz!!

I have it scheduled for recording on my DVR! I wonder why they didn't schedule it at a more decent time slot. No matter. Hope that SBS will know that someone's recording it or "watching it". Does anyone know if it counts as a live watch?

Thanks, cheerkoo and webby, for all the hard work bringing to us translations and updates! For all other sunnies with up-to-date info on The Musical, Peach Tree, etc..., you don't know how much joy it gives us to get any news on GHS.

I am glad a formal apology and compensation (thanks, BIFF!) was made in behalf of Peach Tree and GHS. So heart warming to read about other people's opinions/first account over PT and HyeSun. Nice to see her friends support her as well. It truly reflects her warm and giving personality.

Thanks, meow, for the BTS! They seem to have so much fun in the set and that's a relief since the plot continues to thicken...

Hyesun's tweet

안과 밖의 차이....하하하. http://t.co/JI3uj9lk http://t.co/hMWMZKyt

749d6dc3.jpg

ba760847.jpg

@koohs 11 OCt 2011 15:27 (KST)

Thanks sue for the translation on the tweets/ review/ FA, glad to know that overall impression of Peach Tree is good, and I hope the movie distributor/ buyers would be impressed and like the film as well, so that it would have to chance to be exported and shown around the world.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hyesun's tweet

안과 밖의 차이....하하하. http://t.co/JI3uj9lk http://t.co/hMWMZKyt

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

@koohs 11 OCt 2011 15:27 (KST)

Thanks sue for the translation on the tweets/ review/ FA, glad to know that overall impression of Peach Tree is good, and I hope the movie distributor/ buyers would be impressed and like the film as well, so that it would have to chance to be exported and shown around the world.

Thanks meow13!

Kooh's tweet says: The difference between inside and outside..hahaha

(I wonder how this tweet will come out in the news?? hahaha Is GHS trying to tell us what happened in the BIFF for her movie somehow?? Is GHS tired beyond reason and is being playful??? One BIFF participant said that GHS said that she has more time now as THE MU was filmed already. She will not be busy until FLY AGAIN starts filming. Some DC members are hoping that GHS can use her tweet to promote THE MUSICAL. I wish she did also...I hope good reporters use this tweet to promote THEMU a LOT!!!)

Guest eunhye05

Even when she's really tired she never fails to surprise us with a playful tweet! :D She prob wanted to show us the difference between GHS the prim and proper director and her simple adorable self when no one's watching. Hoping she never tires of giving us our almost daily dose of tweets and selcas :D

By the way, Meow I was browsing through your daily motion playlist after watching the Making of The Musical ep5 and found the following Nikon FanCams that I don't think have been posted here. Hope you dont mind me bringing them over. I was wondering what happened at the Nikon Event so I couldnt help myself. lol

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlkexx_111009-ku-hye-sun-nikon-digital-live-2011-fancam-4_shortfilms#rel-page-1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlkexo_111009-ku-hye-sun-nikon-digital-live-2011-fancam-2_shortfilms#rel-page-2

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Goddessku of DC collected posts by people who were at BIFF:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123139&page=1&bbs=

어제 피프 "복숭아나무" 좋았다 구혜선씨 맨첨엔 못알아봤다 티비에서 보던 깜찍한 모습이 없어서..키크고 삐쩍마르고 왠 성숙한 여인이,난 영화관계자인줄 알았다 그냥 ㅎㅎ 그냥 좀 이쁜 여자사람 정도?연예인보단 영화감독 같은 냄새가 물씬 났다

암튼 구혜선씨 영화끝나고 GV하는데, 수줍음 많이 타긴 하지만 생각도 깊고 재능도 많아 보였다. 영화내용은 꽤 충격적인 소재였으나 부드럽고 이쁘게 표현하려고 한 것 같았다. 어쨌든 남상미씨가 넘 이뻤다는거, 조승우씨 표정이 뇌리에 팍 박힌다는거

I liked PEACH TREE at BIFF yesterday. At first I did not recognize GHS. I did not see that adorable cuteness I would see on TV. She just seemed like a tall, way too thin and mature lady. I did not even know she was part of the movie. keke Maybe just bit pretty? But she seemed more like a director than an actress. Anyway, she is apparently a very shy person. However, her way of thinking is very deep and she is very talented. Even though the content of the movie deals with somthing shocking, she dealt with it very sofly and nicely. Anyway, Nam SangMi is so pretty and Jo SeungWoo's expressions are imprinted in my head.

@koohs 복숭아나무보구 GV도 참석했어요^^ 어찌나 영화가 눈물 콧물 빼는지... 너무 즐거웠던 시간 이었어요. 구혜선언니만의 좋은 영화 앞으로도 기대 많이 할게요~

(to Koohs) I saw PT and I also participated at GV. ^^ The movie made me cry and blow my nose so much....I had such a wonderful time. I hope to see more of your movies in the future~

@koohs 어제 복숭아나무 잘밧습니다^^그리고 관객들의대화에서도 즐거웟습니다 복숭아나무대박터지세요~

(to Koohs) I enjoyed PT yesterday.^^ I also enjoyed the GV session. Daebok to PT~

영화 '복숭아나무'를 보고, 구혜선씨가 달라보였음. ㅎㅎ ost는 어케 구할 수 없나;;

After I saw PT, GHS-ssi seemed different to me. keke Is there any way I can get that OST of the movie;;

국제영화제 참여한 배우 몇명 보고 왔더니 나도 팬 된거 같네요 장근석, 고수, 비, 박시후 넘 멋지고,,, 구혜선 짱예뻐요  After seeing few actors, I think I became a fan too~ Jang Geun Suk, Go Soo, Bi, Park SiHoo are so cool,,,GHS jjaang pretty.

Goddessku of DC collected posts by people who were at BIFF:

http://gall.dcinside...3139&page=1=

어제 피프 "복숭아나무" 좋았다 구혜선씨 맨첨엔 못알아봤다 티비에서 보던 깜찍한 모습이 없어서..키크고 삐쩍마르고 왠 성숙한 여인이,난 영화관계자인줄 알았다 그냥 ㅎㅎ 그냥 좀 이쁜 여자사람 정도?연예인보단 영화감독 같은 냄새가 물씬 났다

암튼 구혜선씨 영화끝나고 GV하는데, 수줍음 많이 타긴 하지만 생각도 깊고 재능도 많아 보였다. 영화내용은 꽤 충격적인 소재였으나 부드럽고 이쁘게 표현하려고 한 것 같았다. 어쨌든 남상미씨가 넘 이뻤다는거, 조승우씨 표정이 뇌리에 팍 박힌다는거

I liked PEACH TREE at BIFF yesterday. At first I did not recognize GHS. I did not see that adorable cuteness I would see on TV. She just seemed like a tall, way too thin and mature lady. I did not even know she was part of the movie. keke Maybe just bit pretty? But she seemed more like a director than an actress. Anyway, she is apparently a very shy person. However, her way of thinking is very deep and she is very talented. Even though the content of the movie deals with somthing shocking, she dealt with it very sofly and nicely. Anyway, Nam SangMi is so pretty and Jo SeungWoo's expressions are imprinted in my head.

@koohs 복숭아나무보구 GV도 참석했어요^^ 어찌나 영화가 눈물 콧물 빼는지... 너무 즐거웠던 시간 이었어요. 구혜선언니만의 좋은 영화 앞으로도 기대 많이 할게요~

(to Koohs) I saw PT and I also participated at GV. ^^ The movie made me cry and blow my nose so much....I had such a wonderful time. I hope to see more of your movies in the future~

@koohs 어제 복숭아나무 잘밧습니다^^그리고 관객들의대화에서도 즐거웟습니다 복숭아나무대박터지세요~

(to Koohs) I enjoyed PT yesterday.^^ I also enjoyed the GV session. Daebok to PT~

영화 '복숭아나무'를 보고, 구혜선씨가 달라보였음. ㅎㅎ ost는 어케 구할 수 없나;;

After I saw PT, GHS-ssi seemed different to me. keke Is there any way I can get that OST of the movie;;

국제영화제 참여한 배우 몇명 보고 왔더니 나도 팬 된거 같네요 장근석, 고수, 비, 박시후 넘 멋지고,,, 구혜선 짱예뻐요  After seeing few actors, I think I became a fan too~ Jang Geun Suk, Go Soo, Bi, Park SiHoo are so cool,,,GHS jjaang pretty.

Thank you so much SUE for always giving us updates and most especiallyl  for not being tired in translating all the news about  GHS. I personallyl know that THANK YOU is not enoug to compensate all the work you've done for all of us.. Emotional, keke :D

Thanks also to MEOW, WEBBY, NAT, MINJEE and to all SUNNIES for all the updates... :D

Have a nice day to all Sunnies.. LOVE YOU ALL !!! :wub:

Guest hyesun4lyf

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif To cheerko, thank you so much for your dilligence and the love you put into updating this thread, your undying devotion to GHS and your timeliness in providing us, Sunnies, the translations of news, tweets, gossips we so crave for each day.

To meow13 for always updating your MinSun blog with pics and vids and fanderay for the recaps and drawings, endless thanks.

To webby and yonghwa for translating as well, to GHSforever1 and thuhang and hannahnitura for all the vids - I'm forever grateful.

To all the other Sunnies I failed to name but have done a great job of keeping this thread alive, my deepest thanks.

I love you all...take care and to more pages to come!wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Eunhye05, of course I dun mind and actually I have to thank you for bringing the vids over. There were so many beautiful pics on that day thus I have forgotten to post the vids :sweatingbullets:

Thanks sue for the translation as always, seems there are quite a few reviews saying that they cried when watching PT. I am thinking this would be amazing to have a fantasy movie and yet with deep-thoughts that touch the hearts of the audience. I really hope PT would be shown in my area...:rolleyes:

Thanks dewimoar & nat for the beautiful pics today. :)

Hyesun attended a BIFF event of "Visionary Directors Dream of Cinema". I really want to know what Hyesun had said during the talk. sue & webby, might need your help again to take a look at the article below, it should cover the content of today's event. thanks in advance! ^_^

구혜선 "남상미와 닮았다는 소리는 내게 큰 영광"

기사전송 2011-10-12 18:10

2011101217511122304_1.jpg

팔방미인 구혜선이 자신이 직접 연출한 영화에 출연한 '절친' 남상미와 닮았다는 소리는 큰 영광이라고 말했다.

구혜선은 12일 오후5시 부산 영화의 전당 두레라움 광장에서 '영화를 꿈꾸다'란 주제로 열린 아주담담에 제16회 부산국제영화제 비전부문에 초청된 다른 감독들과 함께 참석했다.

구 혜선은 이번 영화제에 '복숭아 나무'가 초청돼 부산을 찾았다. 구혜선의 두 번째 장편 연출작인 '복숭아 나무'는 몸이 붙어있는 샴 쌍둥이의 사랑과 인연을 그린 작품. 조승우와 류덕환이 샴 쌍둥이 역할을 했으며, 남상미가 여자주인공을 연기했다.

구혜선은 남상미가 감독의 페르소나 같다는 질문에 "남상미는 친구인데 처음부터 염두에 두고 시나리오를 썼다. 나와 닮은 부분이 많아 잘 표현할 수 있었다"며 "남상미와 닮았다는 소리를 들으면 큰 영광"이라며 웃었다.

또 구혜선은 "하필 여러 과일이 있는데 왜 복숭아를 택했냐"는 질문에 "복숭아는 귀신을 쫓고 삼국지에도 나오고 아기 엉덩이가 연상되는 등 많은 의미를 갖고 있다. 형제간의 이야기가 복숭아를 착안했다"고 말했다.

이어 "조승우와 류덕환 등 배우들이 샴 쌍둥이 역할을 하기 위해 특수분장을 하느라 고생을 많이 했다"고 설명했다.

연기와 영화 연출, 에세이 등 다양한 방면에서 재능을 발휘하고 있는 구혜선은 "'엄친아' 소리를 들을 때마다 부담보단 책임감이 느껴진다"며 "다른 건 다 잘 못한다"고 말했다.

이어 "첫 번째 장편인 '요술'에 깜짝 출연했는데 아닌 것 같더라. 현장에 감독으로 있는데 연기를 하니깐 감정 잡기도 어려웠다. 두 가지를 다 하시는 분들도 계시지만 나는 능력이 없어서 한 가지만 해야 할 것 같다"고 설명했다.

한편 구혜선은 이번 부산영화제에 참석하기 위해 두 차례나 서울과 부산을 오갔다. 6일 개막식에 참석한 그녀는 지난 9일 오전까지 머물며 야외무대인사, GV(관객과의 대화) 등에 참석하는 일정을 소화할 예정이었다.

그 러나 지난 7일 '복숭아나무'가 뜻밖의 영사사고로 첫 상영과 GV가 취소되는 소동을 겪으면서 관객에 대신 사과하는 해프닝을 겪었다. 이에 영화제 측은 부랴부랴 8일 밤 재상영 일정을 잡았고, 구혜선은 다시 관객과의 대화에 나섰다.

뿐만 아니라 구혜선은 9일 예정된 행사 때문에 서울에 올라갔다가 10일 새벽 다시 부산을 찾아 이날 오후2시 관객과의 대화에 나섰다. 영화제 한 관계자는 "'복숭아나무'에 대해 관객과의 대화 요청이 쇄도하고 있다. 원래 일정이 없었는데도 구혜선이 추가된 모든 관객과의 대화에 참여하고 있다"고 전했다.

Cre  http://news.nate.com/view/20111012n24033