Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

My God! Thank you... Hyesun is now wearing a dress!

a far cry from before where she wore suits.

i love these pics so much! thank you sunniez!

she's the prettiest movie director alive!

so elegant and stunning! oh dear...am so happy!

Good luck to director Koo and Peach Tree!

Guest francia1980

hello sunnies:)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, Im so happy seeing director hyesun in that dress...I was thinking that she will wear suit for the event, like what she did in the past...ghs is really back and I LOVE IT.:)

She really love to surprise her fans,

ALL I CAN SAY I WAS TRULY HER FAN, that will be surely FOREVER..

PEACH TREE I REALLY HOPE FOR A HUGE SUCCESS..Fighting

Guest JCW2015

I knew it, I knew it!!!! she'll start wearing dress soon...and here she comes :wub::D

Oh I am jumping,hopping, rolling whew! :P

To all hyesunners who posted those lovely pictures, thank you and well done!

Goo Hye Sun and Lee Yeon Hee are Close Friends

credit: YGFanboy

koo.jpg

An old picture of actresses Ku Hye Sun and Lee Yeon Hee was recently released.

On the 4th, an online community posted a picture with the caption, “Ku Hye Sun and Lee Yeon Hee’s old picture.”

In the picture, Ku and Lee are sitting on a couch with pet dogs. Lee has long straight hair and Ku has cute curly bobbed hair.

People responded: “They are beautiful.” “Ku’s skin is so white.” “Both are innocent and pure.” “Ku is close with SM Entertainment people.” “They are shiny together.”

Ku currently appears on SBS’s series The Musical and Lee will appear in the movie The Art of Fist Duel with Cho In Sung.

Source: TV Report

Credits: Korea.com

I love surprises and apparently, so does Director Goo! I must say, in comparison to some of the women around her who are showing way too much skin hoping to make the headlines, our Director Goo radiates so much more beauty and confidence in that classy, chic dress of hers - different from her usual suits but still very much her unique style. Love it.

Guest ching22194

She's totally gorgeous..from head to toe..with those killer legs :lol:

finally she heard our plea, :phew::D

Thank you guys for the pics, truly appreciate it.

Guest ceceetran

I am glad to see her wearing a dress. I am getting used to her androgny ways of dressing. She looks really good when she dresses up! lol.

Thanks prettywiz for the article.

It was a speech made by a new dean at the Korea Polytech University.

He basically talks about the challenge of the students to face the new norm in this century of becoming more multi-talented.

He uses GHS as an example--he calls her the renaissance person who is good at so many things and not just one.

He wants to help the students to meet the challenge.

(Do you remember how severely GHS was criticized for doing too many things all at once?? They used to call her the Jack of All Trades but not especially good in anything....and many wrote in their blogs and posts that  she should concentrate on improving one thing like acting etc.  The irony is that a new Dean of a university thinks of her as the NORM!!  GHS just works hard for what she loves and she just leaves the world to think for themselves and somehow everythings works out at the end...doesn't it?? I learn a lot by looking at her life...she really is a very old and wise soul!!  She is a woman who would not do things to please others...she would please herself first and then somehow everything falls into place at the end .....She definitely raises the bar for all of us!! )

Cheerkoo! What a lovely thing to say about GHS. Indeed, she did not only raise the bar, she defined her own. This makes her unique among her contemporaries. To be able to excel in other fields related to your main goal is worth emulating. I'm glad that she is now getting her due. I became a fan since BOF and I did hear the criticisms thrown at her, well guess what...she is now leaving them biting the dust! Anyhoo...Cheerkoo you are generous with your posts and you spoil us with your translations...we really appreciate it. Komapsummida!:wub:   

Guest hyesun4lyf

I love surprises and apparently, so does Director Goo! I must say, in comparison to some of the women around her who are showing way too much skin hoping to make the headlines, our Director Goo radiates so much more beauty and confidence in that classy, chic dress of hers - different from her usual suits but still very much her unique style. Love it.

I agree with you. I went to Yahoo Korea and found some pics of other celebrities wearing too skimpy gowns showing off more of their chests and bare backs while our GHS was so simple and pure yet elegant with her glowing and toned legs as her only ornament.  I can't quite put my finger on it but she exudes so much charm and has that x-factor that makes people attracted to her. I kind of got worried for GHS upon seeing some of the expressions on some of the cameramen...unsure.gif

I was just delirious with excitement and pride for this actress, I voted up on most of the posts today wub.gif tho' being a newbie, I didn't know that there is a limit to voting up phew.gif otherwise I would be voting up the whole day.

To all Sunnies, have a great day or night and looking forward to Friday with more news and pics.

HELLO SUNNIES!

..SO SO HAPPY seeing our sunny girl GHS walked down red carpet of BIFF...since ive been one of the millions who was very very excited on what she will look and wear today...oh dear...she is DROP-DEAD-GORGEOUS! :rolleyes:

..i really hope this will go on and on again...looking forward to more events she's due to attend...all sunnies are so happy...wow...so darn happy :wub:

@koohs tweet 4 minutes ago

koohs 구혜선

왼쪽아이가 전데요. 감사하게도 건강히 자라나 오늘을 살고있습니다. 그리고 여기 www.1004people.com 여러분들의 도움이 필요한 아이가 있습니다.투병중인 '서드커'에게 오늘을.또 내일을.주세요. yfrog.com/o0vznm

jxmva.jpg

she is saying that she's the child on the left picture...she's lucky....yet she is asking to help other children through the website link that she indicated in her tweet www.1004people

i hope a better translation will be shared here...sorry

FIGHTING SUNNIES!

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hi to all Sunnies!

I was reading tons of articles on BIFF just now and I just found out that this is really a prestigious event and I am so proud for GHS and her work.  I copied a link to one of the articles including a pic of the location...very impressive.  And, I included a pic of the red carpet...awesome.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/busan-international-film-festival-gets-245067

20111006001192_0.jpg

hello sunniez! Hyesun is super pretty tonight! :) I hope she appears in this style all through BIFF ;)

68ef31e0.jpg

3eca2712.jpg

0f85902a.jpg

cre as tagged

Thanks hart for Hyesun's tweet

9a80743a.jpg

HS posted this pic in her tweet too, I think she said the child on left was her. and she is posting that link www.1004people.com again (she posted in previous tweet)  to encourage people to help a sick child. She is really beautiful inside out~

Hello to all Sunnies!!

What a beautiful sight! GHS has come out of her cocoon and delighted everyone with her elegance and youthful freshness! Her dress was business-like enough to be a director's attire but youthful enough with the itty-bitty short skirt! blush.gif So love her shoes that elongate her skinny legs! All of Korea will not miss this darling and I bet all the other women envy our HyeSun for not does she only have beauty but talent and personality, too! But, we knew that already....XoXo

Guest Earthprincess

Hello to all Sunnies!!

What a beautiful sight! GHS has come out of her cocoon and delighted everyone with her elegance and youthful freshness! Her dress was business-like enough to be a director's attire but youthful enough with the itty-bitty short skirt! blush.gif So love her shoes that elongate her skinny legs! All of Korea will not miss this darling and I bet all the other women envy our HyeSun for not does she only have beauty but talent and personality, too! But, we knew that already....XoXo

My thoughts exactly. She looks very sophisticated and respectable. She reminds me of someone like a people's princess. Simple, understated but powerful enough to deliver the punch.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=122930&page=1&bbs=

Thank you goddessku!

Thanks to all the Sunnies for all your posts and sentiments! Love this forum!!

Goddessku posted that Yoo Ah In also was at BIFF and it was his birthday. Yoo's manager tweeted that his guest was

GHS and she sang Happy Birthday for him.

keke

=====================

Regarding GHS's tweet with her pix as a baby:

koohs 구혜선

왼쪽아이가 전데요. 감사하게도 건강히 자라나 오늘을 살고있습니다. 그리고 여기 www.1004people.com 여러분들의 도움이 필요한 아이가 있습니다.투병중인 '서드커'에게 오늘을.또 내일을.주세요. yfrog.com/o0vznm

The kid on the left is me. Thankfully I grew up healthy that I am still living today. And, here (she posted that website www. 1004people.com).

There is a child who needs your help. His name is Sudka and he is struggling daily from an illness. Please give him today and tomorrow.

She tweeted about this baby before. The website is in Korean. But he is from Mongolia and came to KOrea to receive treatment for leukemia. Mongolian media helped raise money to bring him to Korea but it appears that he is unable to receive the medical benefit. So, the website exists to motivate the 'people' to help the little Sudka. I also did not get to see the website in a detailed way yet....Sudka is a baby...I will take a look later...

WOW! So much words to describe her. What a foxy lady! Very elegant, dignified, classy & beautiful. While the rest were wearing black..our GHS stands out from everyone. Good choice of clothes...the legs wow! killer! She can be a respectable daughter or daughter-in-law, wife of a high ranking person in a country. Can be a first lady, princess, empress etc. hahahaha! Very tasty & fashionable too.