Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Jazz!

Thanks!

You could be right!

Anything can help.

Just as we periodically remind each other to vote for GHS at the Yahoo Rival and other voting polls,

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=7093&cd=219

we can certainly encourage people to live stream and re-watch and more.

And spred the word that GHS and Choi Daniel's THE MUSICAL is terrific!!

And that, like the article says, it is a praise-worthy, high-class, sophisticated drama!!

And post at the same time on THE MUSCIAL thread as well.

Thanks very much!!

=======================================

DC's goddessku posted this article about THEMU:

http://www.mediainne...x=19&idx=109738

[미디어인뉴스] SBS 금요드라마 ‘더 뮤지컬’이 완성도 높은 음악과 드라마 속에 등장하는 창작 뮤지컬인 '청담동 구미호'로 화제를 모으고 있다. [media news] The SBS Friday drama, THE MUSICAL is creating a stir due to its high quality music and drama and because of the original musical inside the drama called "Chung Dam dong Goo Mi Ho".

특히 여주인공 테마송으로 이미 구혜선, 쏘냐, 옥주현 등에 의해 드라마에서 선보인 ‘도화의 노래’에 대한 관심이 뜨겁다. The lead star's theme song called "Doha's Song", especially sung by GHS, Sonya and Ok JooHyun, is increasing in intense interest.

또한 드라마 속에서 마치 감초처럼 기존 인기 뮤지컬 넘버와 가요들이 즉석 편곡 아카펠라 형식으로 깜짝 등장하며 눈과 귀가 모두 즐거운 명품 드라마라는 평가를 받고 있다. THE MUSICAL is receiving praises as a 'myung-poom'=high class and sophisticated drama also due to its pockets of very enjoyable musical numbers and impromptu acapella performances.

실제로 출연 배우들은 '청담동 구미호' 노래와 춤 등을 오랜 기간부터 연습을 하며 호흡을 맞춰오고 있으며 천재 작곡가 홍재이로 출연하는 최다니엘도 극 중 역할을 위해 피아노를 배워, 드라마 속에서 멋진 연주 실력을 뽐내기도 했다. In reality, all the actors have practiced singing and dancing very hard for a long time in order to prepare for the drama. Choi Daniel also learned to play the piano to present such a wonderful talent in the drama.  

이처럼 뜨거운 관심을 받고 있는 드라마 속의 모든 음악은 대중 음악계 흥행 작곡가로 자리잡은 이현승과 뮤지컬계 최고의 작곡가로 활약 중인 김혜성의 작품들이다. All these lovely songs in the drama are the work of already recognized talents of composers like Lee Hyun Seung and Kim Hye Sung.

이현승은 국내 최연소 작곡가로 데뷔한 인물로, 김태우의 ‘사랑비’, 백지영의 ‘잊지 말아요’, 다비치의 ‘8282’, 거미의 ‘죽어도 사랑해’ 등을 비롯 드라마 ‘아이리스’, ‘대물’, ‘최고의 사랑’ OST를 작곡했다. Lee HyunSeung has already composed these songs that are very popular: Kim TaeWoo's 'Love Rain'; Bek Ji Young's 'Don't Forget'; Davichi's '8282'; Gummy's 'I love you even in death'. He also composed ost's for other dramas such as "Iris", "Daemool", "Greatest Love".

가장 최근 작업한 드라마 ‘포세이돈’ OST에서 양요섭이 부른 ‘안돼’는 현재 음원 사이트의 온라인 차트를 점령 중이다. His most recent work is the OST from "Poseidon". Yang YoSub sings the song "It cannot be" and it is climing the Online chart at the moment.

김혜성은 히트 뮤지컬인 '김종욱 찾기', '오! 당신이 잠든 사이' 등의 음악 작곡으로 이미 창작뮤지컬 계의 최고 작곡가로 활약 중에 있다. Kim HyeSung composed for the hit musicals, "Find Kim JongWook" , "Oh, While You Were Sleep", etc. Kim is already known as the best composer for original musicals.

Keyword Link |xE-Mail : cahiers@mediainnews.com  

======================================

I also just noticed that mysoju.com's ranking for THE MUSICAL has gone up from number 10 to number 5 in terms of this week's ranking.

I pray this is an example of all the good things to come for THE MUSICAL!!

Guest eunhye05

That was a really good episode. More spazz worthy moments here GoEunBi HongJaeYi shippers! They finally HUG and sorta hold hands! Weeeeeeee! :D But boy does KangHee's B-iatch meter go WAAAAY UP! There may not have been subtitles but Ohhhhhhh someone needs to teach this Diva a lesson. Poor EunBi. I really feel for her. Im so desperate to know what exactly was being said again. Ayayay! This is torture! Plus, just when I was guessing how they were gonna end this episode they just pulled that one out of left field. OMG! Seriously?! This show is just FULL OF SURPRISES! I totally didnt see that coming. Sorry to be vague guys. I'll wait for the longer summary by our korean speaking sunnies (*ehem* cheerkoo *ehem* :)

In the meantime... i don't know what to do... as much as I can't get over EB and JY's cute glances and moments.... I also really wanna rip KH's head off! ahahah. Also for some reason I found myself missing tomboyish EunBi when she got all dolled up. lol. It just wasn't her I guess. hehe. But still really sexy nonetheless. XD

That was a really good episode. More spazz worthy moments here GoEunBi HongJaeYi shippers! They finally HUG and sorta hold hands! Weeeeeeee! :D But boy does KangHee's B-iatch meter go WAAAAY UP! There may not have been subtitles but Ohhhhhhh someone needs to teach this Diva a lesson. Poor EunBi. I really feel for her. Im so desperate to know what exactly was being said again. Ayayay! This is torture! Plus, just when I was guessing how they were gonna end this episode they just pulled that one out of left field. OMG! Seriously?! This show is just FULL OF SURPRISES! I totally didnt see that coming. Sorry to be vague guys. I'll wait for the longer summary by our korean speaking sunnies (*ehem* cheerkoo *ehem* :)

In the meantime... i don't know what to do... as much as I can't get over EB and JY's cute glances and moments.... I also really wanna rip KH's head off! ahahah. Also for some reason I found myself missing tomboyish EunBi when she got all dolled up. lol. It just wasn't her I guess. hehe. But still really sexy nonetheless. XD

i agree that ending was unexpected The Musical todays episode as always great :)

Hello Sunnies :)

@sue ~~ thanks for all the translation and quick recap.. :)

@meow & dewimoar ~~ thanks for ost , and all the pix:)

@nat ~~ thanks for bringing back GHS JAM pix :)

You know what Sunnies.. Someone PM me today and asking where he/she can watch the live streaming so I gave all the options/links coz he read my comments in the soompi news awhile ago... Hope this can also help to increase the viewers and spread the news that TM is worth watching..  kekeke...:)

I think one of the option also to promote the drama is to make a comment related to TM coz maybe some of the fans didn't know about this or don't know where to watch the live streaming...  This is only my comment/suggestions ... :)

See you at TM !!! :)

Hello Sunnies :)

@sue ~~ thanks for all the translation and quick recap.. :)

@meow & dewimoar ~~ thanks for ost , and all the pix:)

@nat ~~ thanks for bringing back GHS JAM pix :)

You know what Sunnies.. Someone PM me today and asking where he/she can watch the live streaming so I gave all the options/links coz he read my comments in the soompi news awhile ago... Hope this can also help to increase the viewers and spread the news that TM is worth watching..  kekeke...:)

I think one of the option also to promote the drama is to make a comment related to TM coz maybe some of the fans didn't know about this or don't know where to watch the live streaming...  This is only my comment/suggestions ... :)

See you at TM !!! :)

I am already anticipating more excitement for TM :D

love,love,love GHS :wub: :wub: :wub: even I would fall for her if I were cast in the drama,,,,kekeke!

No wonder why she is being loved by someone I know :):rolleyes:

Let's make GHS and TM popular like BOF!!!!

aja aja! Hwaiting!! :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow~

I just finished watching epi 5.

It was intense.

The script is so well written, bluntly examining the multi facets of each character--this epi really focused on the two men and their motivation for their behaviors.

It truly is a very sophisticated drama--kudos to GHS and all the actors for choosing the drama.

I cannot understand all the words that they used--even the vocabulary is high class---keke...my level is not that high...keke.

I hope that the drama translator works on this episode very fast...but I will try to summarize each parts of the episode after I take care some hungry people at home....keke.

I am dying to see the next episode myself....it was a big and frightening surprise...

Go EunBi really wants musical acting  but I think she is conflicted as well esp due to her love for her grandmother.

One of the greatest thing about THEMU is that nothing is as it appears on the surface--this is not a simple boy meets girl story---I love it!!

See you later.

I cant find the link to watch the musical anymore. Could anyone help me please? hope i'm not too late.

Hi Anypooh

Here the link :lol:

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/the-musical/

tv.sohu.com/s2011/themusical/

I'm going to watch now

I don't know but I love GHS make up in this ep 5 of TheMu. I love her eyes & the color of her lipstick too. Her skin is so pale but it compliments her. I think because I'm getting used to her without or with light make up. This is something we don't see of GHS. Nonetheless, I love whatever she wears. Still hoping she'll be more feminine with her outfit choices. hehehe:D

2qi902b.jpg

경매기간 2011-09-02 ~ 2011-11-21

http://www.enanumi.co.kr/front/inners/auction/item_view.php?ai_id=58

[스타나누미경매]언제나 소녀 같은 구혜선씨‘더 뮤지컬’에서 만나고 있죠.마음씨도 아름다운 그녀의 남방을 나누미 경매 물품으로 내주셨습니다.나누미 경매의 수익금은 저소득 소외계층 어려운 아동을 위해 쓰여질 예정입니다.

http://twitter.com/#!/nanumin/status/119278977444618240

Guest eunhye05

Initial thoughts and reactions for Episode 5

- I really thought the hug in the beginning and her big grin meant she was falling for him. But then why did she sorta upset him after their serious conversation. :S

- A witch with a cat! i like that! hahaha. makes sense! 

- RK is so cute how she always has to be eating during each scene. I wonder if that coach dude and her will have some story arc as well. 

- Are they playing american football with a basketball? I wanted a close up of when HongJae tackled EunBi. boo. lol

- So much for the coffee date. tsktsk. but wow headstands!

- I bet Hongjae's sensing something off with how sweet Kanghee is to EunBi playing role of mentor-mentee. 

- I now get the feeling the whole purpose of EunBi's haircut is to get people to ruffle it up and pat her head like that everytime she does something good! haha

- KangHee really makes up for being miss Beeeatch with her epic voice. Hands down to her talent.

- I wonder what HJ and EB's long conversation was about. Looks like HJ is frustrated that he cant get through to her with his feelings. :( Why EunBi? Why?

- Something tells me theres more in store for YooJin especially his grandpa, uncle and cuzn look like they're about to cause trouble. Although that's just my guess. I have no idea what the looong conversations involving them were about.

- Alright sexy EunBi in the house. But wait...why is HongJae not pleased and why was that YuJin's reactions to her answers in the interview?! Also like her dressesd in more girly clothes but with less makeup.

- I have a feeling YuJIn will find out about his parents through EunBi. Theres a reason why her grandma and folks live next to each other and not just coincidence. haha. Just my guess.

- Was that really our GHS who did the somersault?

- More KangHee Beeeatching! Poor EunBi gets shoved because of the game. Why is she taking that and smiling. Grrrrr!

- And the ending...that was just....okay poor RK! :S Hopefully we have EunBi to the rescue since she's a med student?

- The preview for episode 6 I need to know what's happening next week! Waaah

Now after this i also want to join a musical. lol Oh plus I want samgyupsal and coffee too! Not at the same time though. lol

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

part 1 of THMU 5:

http://www.dramacraz...ical-episode-5/

Sa Bok Ja was great in this episode. She was like the know-all commentator /narrator.  Just before the announcement of the winner of the open audition as a Bae GangHee double-cast, Sa tells Go she is worried even if Go wins the audition.  She believes that  Bae’s ultimate goal is to regain Hong Jay for herself.  Go doubts her and says that she and Hong are not even going out—and Sa Sa criticizes Go for not knowing anything and that she has seen a lot by being part of the musical field a long time. Sa tells her that Bae cannot express her true feelings as she is married but she will not tolerate Hong falling over another woman. She is worried as to how Bae will deal with Go and that expert players like Bae can kill a person with their looks only.

Yoo Jin initially goes over to the pro-singer to tell her that she did a great job and that he hopes to work with her next time. But Go thinks that she lost. But unenthusiastic Yoo Jin comes over to Go and tells her that she won.  Go does not know how to react—she is dumbfounded.

Bae offers a coffee and chat to the pro-singer after the announcement of winners.  The pro-singer says that she understands why she lost to Go Eunbi. She thinks Go resembles Bae a great deal because, initially, she also remembers Bae as a very bad singer and wondered how she will ever become a musical actress. She knows that she is a much better singer than Go but she realized that Go is immersed in the character of DoHa. She says that she sang according to the musical score but Go did more than that. That is why she knows why Go won. The pro-singer says that Bae and she met as peers and now they are at different levels as professionals. She wonders how long she will go on and Bae says until death. Until death, she will only move forward.

Celebration drinks and music among the Goo Jak musical team. They are celebrating the fact that it is now their time under the sun.

Yoo Jin is reviewing the interview tapes of the auditioning actresses. RaGyung thinks he should wait until editing is done but he wants to plan some kind of agreement contract with the TV station. RaGyung thinks that Yoo has a manual in his head…when he thinks of a plan, all the details of things he has to do start to roll out in order in his head. Then Go shows up in tape. RaGyung says that her interview made a deep impression on her. While all the other contestants focused on talking about how big the audition is, how great that Amour Fund is funding the project and what would be great if they are selected as winners, etc.  But,  Go focused on the content of the musical itself. We hear Go saying on the tape:  (I don’t get it… looking forward to the trans.) “When you are truly and deeply in love, it is deadly difficult to express the irony. But it is what also attracted me to it. I felt that unless I am truly immersed in the character of DoHa, I would be lying to the character. “  (I wonder if the tragedy of the legend of GuMiHo in some ways foretells the story of THEMU???)

Go and Hong after the celebratory drinks. Hong tells Go that he never gets bored just watching Go. Go thinks that sunsengnim does not see her as a person—that he sees her more like a hamster or a toy. Jay teases Go by saying that Go is more like Maltese or Chiwawah (type of dogs). Go retorts: “they are not people after all.” Hong: (again in a teasing tone) “did you really think you are human all this time?”  (See what I mean?? GuMIHo is not a person either but more like a fox…..????) He hugs her without hesitation and tells her that she was really good today—very cool on the stage. She thanks him back. They hug like two good friends—patting each other’s backs.

A scene of cold and harsh irony. Go delivers milk to Bae’s home and writes, Please Be Happy Today too. They do not know who is the delivery person. Bae gives the milk that Go delivered to her cat while she drinks different type of milk. Very cold!! She tells her husband that she is also going to the “workshop” with the musical team but that she is not going on the bus.

Sa comments: She wonders suspiciously and knowingly why the Queen (referring to Bae) is coming to the workshop right now. They tell us that “workshop” is for the actors to go away together to facilitate building team working spirit and to practice scripts, singing and dancing.  Sa says that the Queen of the show usually comes after all that is over when there is the final party.

RaGyung prepared beautiful lunch for her fiancé and the other car riders. Bae jokingly criticizes RaGyung for feeling guilty and self-conscious around Bae when she will be the wife of a big corporation.  Yoo Jin thinks it is good that Bae is coming to workshop as it will motivate the other actors to give out their best.

When Bae and Dir Han are looking down at the other actors play, Bae asks if she ever laughed like that once. Her husband says that she never laughed like that. Even as a beginner, she laughed and talked like a premadonna.  He says that she always gave off sign that nobody can look down on her.  She is very upset looking at the fun interaction between Hong and Go.

The guy in red shirt and seems to be in charge of the welfare of the actors is a new character in THEMU. He definitely shows sign that he is attracted to RaGyung.  Hong has asked Goo Jak about him---Goo Jak says that he is a third generation only son who did not have to go to the army but insisted that he goes into the marine (the toughest military duty) and he is so disciplined that he lives on 10mon-won a year because he loves the musical play acting work. He announces to the workshop attendants that the assistant-director is Jang Joo Hyuk.

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

just finish watch THE MUSICAL episode 5 and it was so greattt and Go EUn Bi so georgeous in that black mini dress:wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

part 2 of TheMU

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/the-musical-episode-5/177546

We see a sweet interaction bet Jang JoonHyuk and RaGyung. Jang was worried that Ra was carrying all that heavy stuff. She says that she is part of the staff anyway and offers him a can of soda saying that he must be thirsty after shouting that much. He is definitely enchanted.

Hong Jay is so cute. He is acting as if he is doing the wrong thing..whispering and being careful that the assistant director does not see what he is about to do. Keke He whispers at the door of Go and Sa: “EnBi-ya..It is me..open the door.” He brought coffee. But Bae was there already. She told Go and Sa about the effectiveness of the “yoga pose” and they decided to do it right away. Sa is heard complaining about how the blood is rushing to her head…Jay is looking uncomfortable and suspicious and alarmed that Bae was with Go.

Bae says that Hong makes great coffee. Go says that she does not really know how to judge the taste of coffee but that it seems like good coffee. Bae tells her that if she does not know, she should not try to get into it. It is not good for actress to start something that they may get addicted like alcohol, coffee and cigarettes. Not only are they bad for you but they are hard to quit. (Bae seems to be definitely and indirectly telling Go something…) Sa inserts her comment here..”I agree. Especially those actresses who get stuck on a guy and cannot seem to focus on what is important. ” She says that she has seen plenty of those scenes. (Now, Sa is telling Bae something!! Keke love Sa!!) Bae says that she disagrees with that. She thinks it is good for actresses to lose herself in dating and that it is the actress’s special privilege to do so. Bae wants to go and loosen her voice and asks Go to go with her. Go is shocked and follows Bae without hesitation. At this time, Sa starts laughing somewhat devilishly and knowingly. (She relates what she senses about the dynamics among all the players with that of Korea’a favorite pastime game Go-Stop. I don’t know how to play the game so I don’t really know what she is talking about. ) Sa: “Do you know who breaks apart when Tah-jja and Cho-jja get together in Go Stop game? The one who breaks apart is the one stuck in the middle. And the ?Gwang-pan or maybe the spectator looks at the whole thing and laugh like me.” (Very comedic and fortelling…huh?? Keke)

Hong is directing actors to loosen the voice. He does a very good job!! Not at all awkward. He is very good actor!! Then he asks people to partner up to harmonize. Bae invites Go to be partner. Shock again. Bae insists that Go sings the high tone. But Go says that she is still low tone. But Bae says that she has to practice to improve. The other actress and Sa are talking. The other actress thinks that everybody misunderstood Bae sunbae—that she is so good to Eunbi and that she could have really succeeded with a sunbae like Bae. But Sa points out the irony. “If that is the real Bae Gang Hee, why is her husband’s expression looking like that? Doesn’t he look like someone who is standing in his underpants waiting for something to explode at any moment?” The other actress has no idea what Sa is talking about. Bae tells Go to have courage and gives her direction as to how to sing better and higher. Go does do better at the end taking all of Bae’s suggestions. (This is exactly what Sa was talking about in terms of how pro can kill with their look?? Keke Bae is killing Go with her pretend-kindness and expertise…) Hong does not like it either. The other female actress retorts to Sa:”How can you say that is not the true intention of Bae? But Sa says that, it is even scarier because we do not really know what her true intention is.

Yoo Jin says that everything seems to be going very well. He says that Bae is really a pro. But Bae’s husband is looking depressed and says that he agrees that she is a pro.

At the BBQ party: RaGyung is taking pix—she is the BTS recorder—keke. Bae sarcastically says that Yoo is stingy with the production budget as RaGyung is the photographer. But we find out that Ra wanted to do it as she is interested in photography and has had her own personal photo exhibition as well. (Wow, even RaGyung is hidden artist in the drama as well. She does look as if she does not really enjoy her main job of marketing…don’t you think? I wonder what would happen to her character in the drama…I feel like she walks too much in eggshell….) Her husband, GuJak and Yoo are getting together after dinner to discuss budget on the stage setting issue. Go sings her rendition of Doha’s song but Bae gives her own rendition where the pitch is much higher and even the ending is really high. (Obviously Bae is pulling Go into doing something that she is not comfortable with….perhpas setting Go to fail and minimizing Go’s own artisti interpretation of the character.) Hong reminds Go about her own interpretation of DoHa. But GoEunBi who is a complete, star-struck fan of Bae says that Bae’s interpretation is much better. Bae accuses Hong (ever so gently) of having no confidence in Go to do this much . She thinks that Go can improve with practice and that she will help her. Go is excited and says that she will do her best. Both Director Han and Hong do not look happy. Yoo Jin look happy that his expensive venture is in good, pro’s hands.

Hong sends Go a text while she was asleep. Hong: Hey, you dummy! Does it make sense to you that an actress can so easily give up her own creative idea like that? Go writes back angrily: What is wrong with going along with what sunbae is teaching me? Sleep well. (This reminds me of Go saying to Hong long ago that she becomes stupid when it comes to anything related to musical…keke) Hong texts her back: “You! Come on out here!” (he is mad!!) Suddenly Sa gets up and sleep talk: “I can no longer eat.”

Hong plays music to say something. He tells Go not waver because of Bae. He says not to throw away everything that is yours just because of one thing that Bae says to her. Go takes his musical note iphone? and sings him her thought. Go sings, “It is not like that,,please be easy on me.” Hong laughs. Go says that right after she entered college the date was March 4th. On that day, for the first time in her life, she saw a musical and the star of that musical was Bae Ganghee.” Hong agrees that Bae stirred fire in many females of Korea. Go says that she caught that one flame and came this far. She has been wishing that she could meet her just once, she wished for a chance to work or even stand next to Bae and even to do a duet before she dies….now 4 years has passed. Go says that she has never been disappointed but only impressed by Bae’s performances al l this time. Go says that she came this far due to sunsengnim (Hong) and that she has not forgotten that. Hong says, taking Go’s hand, that he does not know how to explain this but that Ganghee is very different from Go. Go, looking a bit uncomfortable with Hong holding her hand says that of course she is different, I am just,,,, But then Hong raises his voice and expresses his anger: “That is not what I mean….” Hong realizes his mistake and Go also takes her hand away…