Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest shamarsha

HS onnie seonsaengnim also tweet about her, i love how he called onnie as a beautiful fairy , that was so sweet :wub:

@oisoo: 어제 아름다운 선녀 한 분이 감성마을에 강림해서 그림을 그리시는 모습. http://twitpic.com/6ruget

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Sunnies--Love reading all your posts and updates and pix and more....

GHS' tweets: Beautiful GamSung Village..I drew a picture in front of a teacher whom I respect. A teacher to whom I am thankful.

Lee OiSoo's tweet: Yesterday, one beautiful fairy decended to Gam Sung Village and here she is painting.

DC says that they saw GHS's manager in one of the pix. He took GHS to Gam Sung Village. This time YG probably told her not

to take unsafe choices about travelling alone on a bus and taking a ride ride from one of the villagers----?? GHS is too much of a free spirit--maybe??

keke

Thanks again....

I also love her painting--The background on which she painted the flowers is very intriguing as well.

They look grey and also shiny white at the same time...there must be meaning behind her picures...keke--I talk like I know art when I don't--keke

GHS also posted another tweet  and Webby already beautifully translated it  at t

She posted that her dogs Jjang-ah-chi, Mandoo, SoonDae and Kkongchi live at her parents. Bhap and Peanut live at her sister's. Potato live

on the grounds of her sister's during the day time. But at night Potato comes to her room and he is her pillow.

So, do you think GHS no longer live with her parents?? Does she live at her sister's?? Do you think she has her own space in Manolin where she pours our her creative juices and also sleep there??? She was kind of ambiguous---right??

When I visited few news portals about GHS, there is twice the news about GHS wearing minidress for THEMU 5th episode compared to her visiting Gamsung Village to meet with Lee OiSoo. Oh well....it is good that THEMU is getting more exposure and promotion each week...keke...There is also news that SBS eTV is showing episodes of THEMU 3,4 and 5 staring at 8PM. I believe it said on Oct 1 oe 2--most likely on Saturday....I hope that more and more new viewers go and watch it and fall in love with it like we did....Fighting!!!!!

credit DC

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hi Sunniez

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=201109289920k&sid=0107&nid=007&ltype=1

twitterkoohs20110928.jpg

구혜선, 스승 이외수에 그림 선물 "진정한 팔방미인"

[문하늘 기자] 배우 구혜선이 소설가 이외수 앞에서 그림을 그린 과정을 공개했다.

9월28일 구혜선은 자신의 트위터에 "아름다운 감성마을. 존경하는 선생님 앞에서 그림을 그렸습니다. 감사한 선생님"이라는 글과 함께 사진을 올렸다.

게재된 사진 속 구혜선은 이외수가 지켜보고 있는 가운데 그림에 몰두하고 있다. 이외수는 그림을 그리는 중간 중간 그림을 감상하거나 그림을 그리고 있는 구혜선의 옆에 앉아 지켜보는 등 지대한 관심을 표했다.

구혜선이 그린 그림은 가지에 달린 분홍색 꽃을 그리면서 회색으로 포인트를 줘 독특한 분위기를 자아낸다.

사진을 접한 네티즌은 "정말 못하는 게 없으시네요", "이외수 선생님 앞에서 즉석 그림을? 안 떨리시던가요?", "이 여인을 사랑하지 않을 수가 없네요"라며 뜨거운 반응을 보이고 있다.

한편 구혜선이 메가폰을 잡은 영화 '복숭아나무'는 제16회 부산국제영화제의 '한국영화의 오늘-비전' 부문에 출품됐다. '복숭아나무'에는 조승우, 류덕환, 남상미가 주연을 맡았다. (사진출처: 구혜선 트위터)

한경닷컴 bnt뉴스 기사제보 star@bntnews.co.kr

2iapmye.jpg

118degy.jpg

잼콘서트와 구혜선...

'구혜선' 필름영화 협찬

탤런트 구혜선씨 감독 내년 개봉 "복숭아나무" <조승우, 남상미 주연> 촬영 장소 협찬

http://www.jamconcert.co.kr/index.asp

Cre http://cafe.daum.net/SNOWJULIE

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

hai to all sunniez, thax for always sharing everything bout Goo Hye Sun and what was she doing right now.

she never get enough to explore her talent and yet i love her drawing it was much love and yup SHE WAS SO TALENTED, and her teacher was proud of her and i love he calling her a beautifful fairy. :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://kolorfulpalette.wordpress.com/2011/09/26/the-musical-episode-4-recap/

Fanderay posted her 4th epi blog.

Love your comments way at the end.

DC found you again too!!

Sunnies! Go and read, see her beautiful drawing of EunBi and Jay at the park and see the bonus BTS scene.

It seems to be Daniel Choi who came up with ideas as to how Bae Ghang Hee should approach him before their animal-like kiss which the director demanded from them.--keke

DanChoi is so cute when he got tickled by Ok as she tried to hug him at the piano....keke

I did not get to see the other BTS tapes yet...but I could not wait to tell you....

Thanks Fanderay!!

here comes the new stills of The MU. Gorgeous Go Eun Bi!:wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cre SBS

oh my, Hye Sun looks so beautiful in this mini dress, even girls can't take their eyes off her~

Tomorrow is Friday! The Musical Day!!!:w00t:

oh my god !!! :wub::wub::wub:

this beautiful ..... :wub::wub::w00t::w00t:

thank you meow .... for the new stills

Guest francia1980

hello sunnies,:)

Happy musical day....so excited for episode 5.

:):):)GHS fighting...

I love her painting so much,  i wish she could be have another art exhibit..

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13 for the new ost.

This song may apply to Bae GangHee---the song says he used to be her man...all his mischevous and affectionate ways now belong to another woman--she sometimes wants to curse at him but she restrains herself so that she does not hurt him. She now has to let him go.....

(nice song but very sad...)

I am so looking forward to epi 5--one Korean blogger who blogs about THEMU may be correct in saying that each episode is a Daebok because there is plenty of things to think about, talk about, draw about and wonder about. before the next epixode--nothing and no character is one-dimensional....

Many articles promoting epi 5 says that Go EunBi dressed up in mini dress through the influence of Bae GangHee who is trying to be more of  Go EunBi's mentor. Perhpas she is trying to make Go EunBi more like her? Hong Jay did not look that happy when he saw Go in a mini dress--did he??---(in the preview).

Yoo Jin's prejudices about Go EB as a floozy who gets what she wants by seductions and selfish ways are all broken. He sees Go in a new light...she is as ethical and moral and analytical as he is. He also finds Hong Jay to be a talented and down to earth guy---Hong Jay see that Yoo JIn is not a bad fellow for an investor.....EunBi also thinks that Yoo JIn does not say anything wrong--he is just very caustic. She finds talking with Hong Jay very comforting..Go admitted this when she was talking with Hong Jay after having released her anger in the batting cage and the punching machine. I wonder how she would start to feel more empathy and warmth for Yoo Jin?? Yoo Jin already find Go very amusing and she brings smile to his face as his fiance noticed.

Each episode makes you long for more and more....keke

Tomorrow is Friday!! Yeah!!

Hello Sunnies :)

@sue as always thanks for quick recap :)

@meow thanks for dl of the ost I love the song, and I really love that picture of them sitting so cute :)

@nat how are you sis hope your feeling good, btw thanks for the pic as well GHS so beautiful :)

To all the sunnies The Musical yeahhhhhhhh cant wait for the next episode :)

Hello Sunnies :)

@sue ~~ thanks for all the translation and quick recap.. :)

@meow & dewimoar ~~ thanks for ost , and all the pix:)

@nat ~~ thanks for bringing back GHS JAM pix :)

You know what Sunnies.. Someone PM me today and asking where he/she can watch the live streaming so I gave all the options/links coz he read my comments in the soompi news awhile ago... Hope this can also help to increase the viewers and spread the news that TM is worth watching..  kekeke...:)

I think one of the option also to promote the drama is to make a comment related to TM coz maybe some of the fans didn't know about this or don't know where to watch the live streaming...  This is only my comment/suggestions ... :)

See you at TM !!! :)