Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Thanks for the updates&Translations Sunnies ;) I do really looking forward to the dance+singing on Ep4....though her voice on Ep3 not as great as OJH, but i still really loved the singing...somehow soothing :wub:

--

김제동·구혜선, 책많이 읽을것 같은 남녀★ 1위

2011092111161793414_1.jpg

구혜선(왼쪽)과 김제동 ⓒ머니투데이 스타뉴스

방송인 김제동과 연기자 구혜선이 평소 책을 가장 많이 읽을 것 같은 남녀 스타 1위로 각각 뽑혔다.

전문교육기업 에듀윌은 독서의 계절 가을을 맞아 '평소 책을 많이 읽을 것 같은 남녀 연예인은'이란 주제로 설문조사를 실시, 21일 결과를 발표했다.

총 1056명이 참여한 이번 조사에서 남자 부문 1위로 김제동이 선정됐다. 김제동은 절반이 넘는 61.8%(653명)의 압도적 지지 속에 정상에 올랐다. 실제로 김제동은 연예계에서 다독 스타로도 유명하다.

유재석(14.4%, 152명) 배용준(13.8%, 145명) 이서진(6.9%, 73명) 알렉스(3.1%, 33명) 등이 남자 부문 2~5위를 각각 차지했다.

여자 부문 1위는 구혜선이 거머쥐었다. 구혜선은 29.4%(310명)의 지지 속에 여자 연예인 최고의 다독 스타로 꼽혔다. 소설가는 물론 화가 및 영화감독 등 다방면에서 재능을 발휘 중인 구혜선은 현재 SBS 금요 드라마 '더 뮤지컬'에 주연으로 나서고 있다.

고현정(22.5%, 238명) 문근영(19.4%, 205명) 공효진(15.6%, 165명) 김혜수(13.1%, 138명) 등이 구혜선의 뒤를 차례로 이었다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110921n10780

it seems Hye Sun&Kim JeDong was chosen as an artist who likes to read a lot of books ;)

Guest j-j-forever

Can't wait for FRIDAY madness with THEMU ... just dropped by to give HUGE THANKS to our Sunnies for all news, updates, photos, links and everything about GHS aka GEB with all her projects... IT IS JUST AMAZING that GHS' fans are all amazing like her, always united and adorable just like their IDOL

ALL the LOVE for Goo Hye Sun, truly inspiring!!!  Fighting and sure HIT Daebok

Eeep! She's CONFIRMED! I'm a happy camper but seriously I feel like the biggest sloth on the planet. I think our GHS is the busiest celebrity in the entire world! It's like Christmas everyday for us Sunnies! We have The Musical to keep us Happy till the end of the year, then Fly Again from January to March and as if we aren't spoiled enough we have Absolute Darling by April. Let's not forget Peach Tree and all the promotion and Film Fests that goes with it sometime this Oct.  We're just talking about 1 person - GHS right? Seriously how does she do it? I hope she isn't sacrificing so much in terms of health, personal life/family and hopefully love as well. She deserves to be Happy, Well and Blessed. She's such a passionate proactive go getter! I can't see how on earth any Anti-fans exist. How can anyone not like such an amazing girl like GHS!  :)  I sure hope she doesn't burn herself out though. Speaking of a lot on her plate..does anyone know if she went back to school or did she go on Hiatus for this year. I really don't see how she'll be able to add her studies into her schedules right now though. :) Either way... GHS Fighting!!!!! 

btw Cheerkoo... Jo In Sung was actually the first lead that came to mind when I heard she was cast as a co-pilot. He did fly planes in the military right?! I really hope they consider him or that she gets an equally hot co-star! :D :D :D

wow..let's cross our fingers......

hope JO IN SUNG cast them as male lead.for sure they have good chemistry on and off and he is the mentor oh khs

if Jo in sung is the male lead for sure it will hit big time in all aspects in news and promotions...

this is what am waiting to see khs acted in opposite of him...

gosh i keep on praying for this thing to happen

Thanks airien for Goo's tweet.

" Peach Tree is going to the Busan Movie Festival (BIFF). I am going too. heuheu Till now I have been cleaning up GamJa's poo. It is OK because I love him. he"

A pic from Hyesun's latest tweet of Gamja~~~ she really loves Gamja it's adorable as she tweets about him all the time!! :D I wish PEACH TREE all the best!!! :D I really hope it receives a lot of love and positivity :D

v5lfv8.jpg

Guest summer11

Hello Sunnies!

Thank you very much for the news, pictures, videos, and everything.:) So happy with the news regarding Peach Tree and Fly Again. The trailer of Peach Tree is very interesting. Hope GHS will be more recognized as director this time. With Fly Again, another drama to anticipate. Hope we can see GHS long hair on this drama which may be impossible for now. As for the leading man, as much as I would like Jo In Sung to be on it, I think it may not be possible as GHS was the one who is casted first which means she is the bigger star here, so I would go for Kim Jae Won. biggrin.gif. Regarding the TM, hope the ratings picked up this week. Good thing is this drama is already filmed so we are sure that we can watch this until December. Hope SBS will release more publicity. When I check the nate today, the sad reality is that there are many news regarding DC and OJH kiss which would gain much more interest. But I still have positive view about it and hopefully many people would watch as TM is a good drama. Btw, I am intrigued by GHS tweets lately. She always include Potato and the last 2 tweets has "It's ok because I love him"wub.gif. Maybe the one who gave Potato is very special to her.

Two days to go and we can watch The Musical again. Thanks again everyone.

Goo Hye Sun to attend ‘BIFF’ as a director with her movie, “Peach Tree”

33zcxn5.jpg

It’s a known fact that Goo Hye Sun acts, writes, draws, directs, and even composes music. It’s one thing to be able to do them all, and quite another to excel at them. Goo Hye Sun has proven that the arts is her passion, and she’s not daunted by the hectic schedule she’ll be facing in the next few days.

Goo Hye Sun has announced that she’ll be attending the Busan International Film Festival for her movie, “Peach Tree“, all while staying on production schedule for her SBS drama, ”The Musical“.

On September 21st, Goo Hye Sun tweeted, “‘Peach Tree’ will be featured in the BIFF. I’m going as well.” A new picture was attached with the message, which sees Goo Hye Sun monitoring the camera intensely. Although she’s much-loved as an actress, netizens were equally impressed with her image as a director.

They marvelled, “Is there nothing she can’t do?“, “She’s so charming and a good role model“, and “I can’t wait to see what ‘Peach Tree’ will be like!”

“Peach Tree” is Goo Hye Sun’s second full-length film that she’s directed, the first being “Magic“. The movie earned a lot of headlines for featuring top name stars like Cho Seung Woo, Nam Sang Mi, and Ryu Duk Hwan.

cr: ALLKPOP

I'm glad the writer also posted the official trailer of "Peach tree" so more people can see it! :D :D

Guest Chio-Mexico

Hello Sunniez

twitter

koohs 구혜선

감자가 소처럼 웃는데요. 움매움매.합니다. 지도 웃긴가봐요 ㅎ http://yfrog.com/khea1uj

15 minutes ago

Really love 'the musical', I think its gonna be my favourite one for this year xD

Daniel Choi & Goo Hye Sun have great chemistry and the 2nd male lead is intresting as well ♥

But does anyone know how the drama is doing in terms of rating?

Cant wait for friday ♥

530255(0)-500375_53926.jpg

mirabar, i posted the ratings earlier this week (or last weekend, dun remember). if you read some pages back, u can find it.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110921n20700

this news above mentioned in the last line that The Musical has completed filming. wondering if it is indeed so.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hello Sunniez

twitter

koohs 구혜선

감자가 소처럼 웃는데요. 움매움매.합니다. 지도 웃긴가봐요 ㅎ http://yfrog.com/khea1uj

15 minutes ago

Thank you Chio-Mexico for bringing over the tweet and thank you yonghwa for brining over th pix of GHS with Gamja.

@koohs~~Gamja laughs like a cow. He makes 'moo-moo' sound. He thinks it is funny too.

(It is so cute the way GHS writes. Jo Seung Woo said in an interview as to why he decided to take GHS's movie as his first movie role afer being discharged from the army: He said that GHS's script read and felt like children's fairy tale and was very interesting. Recently when I read GHS's tweets, it does feel like she could relate so well to children--if there are children who read her tweets, they may be tickled pink when they hear about what Gamja does--poo-ing, laughing making cow sounds, chewing gum,,,kekeke....Don't you think??--I ALSO do wonder how she came to be the adoring mother to that big Gamja of a dog...haha.)

I really love for Kim Jae Won to be the other lead guy unfortunately he's already confirmed another drama with MBC :(

To all Sunnies Thanks for all the updates, links, pictures, translation I really appreciate them all :)

Awww it's too bad he's confirmed for a different drama. I really hope Fly Again picks up steam and doesn't lag like THMU.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I was browsing through DC Gallery and found this article.

http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

엠블랙 이준, 드라마 '플라이어게인' 캐스팅

2011092208301297428_1.jpg?time=094150MBlack member Lee Joon has been cast a role in Fly Again. He plays the In Chun Airport Tower Watcher who may be cold outside but warm inside. The article says that there is a very first script reading on September 23 for the cast members. It does not say he is cast as the lead male star....:sweatingbullets: --somehow I really hope not.

I know nothing about MBLACK except that they are idol singers.

Somehow, I would really like it if GHS plays opposite a male star with great experience and high star power. I like that Dan Choi and Park GiWoong are working with her in THEMU. I think that make so much difference. They do have the acting, rising star qualities and aiblitlies. I hope I am not offending any MBLACK fans here but just my hope--I would love it if she shares the burden of carrying the most anticipated drama of the year--not alone....but with a male star who can shine together really well.....I saw in Fly Again section of news, some people think it could be Ji JinHee or Jung GyuWon?? JI JinHee was the king in DongYi and I saw Jung GyuWon briefly in Romance Town but could not stomach the show somehow.

Anyway,,,,if the reading is Sept 23, This Friday, I wonder it they have a male lead in mind????

=====================================

Also, yushinkoo or goddessku of DC posted many articles about GHS and her GamJa looking adorable together. She also posted many ariticles about GHS going to BIFF for Peach Tree. One of these articles posted that both Nam SangMi and Jo Seung Woo are also going to BIFF with GHS. Her film will be shown on 3 days--forgot to take down the dates...sorry---these days, I am just skimming....Hey, I have never seen Jo SeungWoo's dramas or films,,,how about him along side GHS in Fly Again??  keke--He definifely has star power--right?? But ,,,not just star power, but also acting ability that is well known...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

For fun:

A DC fan found Park GiWoong playing the drum at the KBS Awards NIgt on 2009 when GHS won 3 awards that night---They kind of switched places--GHS was the one watching while Park played on stage---hahaha--Very cute!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=122653&page=1&bbs=

Ji Jinhee is more well known than Jung. But i'd go for jo seung woo alongside her any day, in terms of both star power and acting ability, though I dun know if Jo does dramas. So i guess if the script reading is on Friday, we won't have to wait long before all the names are out.

Koo Hye-seon goes to BIFF with Jo Seung-woo and Nam Sang-mi

photo196403.jpg

Koo Hye-seon‘s second feature film “Peach Tree” will be shown for the first time at the 16th Busan International Film Festival.

She posted on Twitter on the 21st, ““Peach Tree” is going to Busan International Film Festival. I am too”. “Peach Tree” is about a set of Siamese twins, with Koo Hye-seon at the megaphone and Jo Seung-woo, Nam Sang-mi, Ryoo Deok-hwan and more as the cast.

Koo Hye-seon  debuted as a director with the short film “Delightful Helper” in 2008  and she was favorably evaluated for her first feature film “Magic” last year.

Her second feature film “Peach Tree” has been invited to the “Korean Movies Today – Vision” section at BIFF with other films like “Barbie” with Lee Cheon-hee and Kim Sae-ron and “Fish”, which was shot completely in 3D.

Meanwhile, Koo Hye-seon has completed all shooting and is currently starring in the SBS drama “The Musical”.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean  )

http://www.hancinema...g-mi-33453.html

BIFF screening schedule of Peach Tree is as below

biff-kr-2011-09-21-19h-34m-50s.jpeg

cre biff.kr

Guest shamarsha

Wow, thank you so much guys for the updates and Sue&Webby for the translation ^_^. Looking forward to the dance and singing for TM this friday, I'm sure onnie would be so adorable with her move at dancing haha~~ I'm praying hard for the rating as well, TM deserves to be recognized. Hwaiting! Hope we can see the whole casts for Fly Again too...All the BEST for all the projects ;)

PS: did you aware guys that onnie now following one of Super Junior choreographers on twitter (the guy was already following onnie) ? hoho~~ she was indeed maintaining good relationship with her friends in SME,Cool!

Good Evening Sunnies! I was suprised and quite happy to hear the news about Lee Joon being cast in Fly Again. Lee Joon is a member of the idol group MBlaQ, and they are proteges of famous singer/dancer Rain. In fact it was Lee Joon who played the younger version of Rain in the movie Ninja Assasin and he did an excellent job in that film, so I'm quite confident that he'll do a good job in this drama as well. Plus, I also like MBlaQ, they are quite talented in their own right as singers and dancers, love their choreography (always great with Rain as their mentor ), and one of their members "Thunder" has a famous sister, 2NE1's Dara. MBlaQ recently sang a song on the soundtrack of Scent of a Woman that I listen to all the time. I find it kind of hard to believe he'll be the main lead male character since he is much younger than HS, and to me he does not fit the profile of the main pilot. I'm hoping it's someone a little older and totally HOT - haha!! As for Gamja, I love all the stories I hear about him. I have a golden retriever who is 2 years old, totally goofy and who, believe it or not, also makes that "mooing sound" that HS talks about. He kind of sounds like Chewbacca from Star Wars :P . So happy these days with all the news about our girl!! It's about time she's back in the limelight and getting the attention she so richly deserves!!! Am on pins and needles waiting for Ep.4 of the MUSICAL. It's almost Friday!!! Yay!!! :D Thank you all for sharing the news on Hyesun!!