Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies

Thank you eunhye05 for sharing your experience with us and welcome to the thread :)

I so envy you right now, one of the place i want to visit is Korea and cafe manolin and my dream is to see GHS in person someday :)

@prettywiz thanks for the update of AD and the picture :)

have a great day sunnies

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I also want to thank eunhye05, prettywiz and all the Sunnies for the updates and posts.

I wonder if the Jiro hugging HS in that newspaper is a bts or part of the scene---keke

I am so glad that many Sunnies get to go to Seoul Korea and see Cafe Manolin and even bring back fan accounts with great pix.

Thanks eunhye05!.

GHS talked about in her tweeter that she was building a dog house for Bhap~at that time, there was no Gamja or Potato.

So I am wondering if that dog house with Gamja  in it is actually built by GHS herself???

Next person to visit Cafe Manolin please find that out for Sunnies~haha~thanks in advance.

GHS is very skillful with her hands--she draws, writes, builds. make silver crafts like rings and earrings and neckaces and she knits and make clothes as well. She also said that she loves cooking especially making dosirak or bento or packaged luch even if she cannot say it tastes good.

We know that she put together the book cases in cafe manolin and she hand made some of the little knick knacks in cafe manolin.

She also designed the interior of the cafe as well as the set for the movie MAGIC. She once thought about pursuing a career in set design and construction.

I thought the top floor was very small with only one room, but maybe it is bigger than what we saw?? Euhhye05, did it look as it it could be an apartment???----we once had a peek into that 3rd floor. We only saw one room where GHS said that MAGIC team came to have conferences.

Eunhye05, you said that downstairs had workers---you mean construction workers? Did they also look like maybe film editors of some sort??? For PEACH TREE??

I cannot see the names on the mugs for most of them except for the first mug which says Jo SeungWoo. Second one I believe if Lee JungJae and next one most like is Jung WooSung. Then, I can see Kim HyunJoong's name, The next one must be Kim Bum, then Daniel Choi and then lastly T-Max' Kim Joon.

Pix of puppies and maybe cats who are her children are so adorable.,,,visiting cafe manolin must be like visiting a part of her home with pix of her kids at a certain corner.

The first pix is of Peanut or DDangkong---I cannot see the date..can anyone see the date? That is the date that Peanut came home.

The 3rd pix says Andy--do you think that is another puppy or a cat?? (I remember GHS saying in her tweeter that she got two cats and she wonders if she can keep them or would she be in trouble.)

The 6th pix of Bhap and Ddangkong is adorable!! Ddangkong looks like a doll next to Bhap! Then 2 pix of Mandoo at 7 month old (dated 11/16/2009--so, Mandoo is very much of an adult dog now!!)

Hahahahah--9th pix is of Peanut or Ddangkong and it says Peanut is fat.

Right next to that one is Soondae and Mandoo all dressed up.

On the second row, the first two pix are of 3 pets together--Bhap, Cannot read the middle small one; it may look like ddangkong but the Korean writing does not look like Peanut, and Potatop who is very noticeable.

She has two pix of Bhap and one of them says Handsome Bhap. Another Bhap, then Soondae

3rd row: I see it now the 3 pets are Bhap, Ddangkong and Potato. Another solo pix of Potato at 4 months.  Last three pix are of Peanut: the first one says Peanut says give me food; Peanut at 9 months on June 26, 2011; last one says, Our Peanut, Love You.

She is suppose to have 9 kids now: We saw pix of Bhap, Potato, Peanut, old pix of Mandoo and Soondae. We also saw someone new called Andy. Where are the pix of the other three??? I remember name of Pickle. I cannot remember the other two.

Thanks a lot!!!

Customers do not mind that two dog are in the cafe???

kekeke

I have three dogs myself---it would be lovely to have a wonderful place like Manolin to bring all of them...kekeke

The first pix is of Peanut or DDangkong---I cannot see the date..can anyone see the date? That is the date that Peanut came home.

I took this pix from Manolin on March 2011 http://twitpic.com/4hmjgv

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks so much Sammam!!

You are so lucky too! Another visitor to Cafe Manolin!

So, DdangKong became GHS's son on Nov. 8, 2010!!

keke

Woo!!! I wonder if she got him as a present since GHS's birthday is Nov 9th!!

haha

Peanut was 9 month on June 26th, 2011, so must have been a September puppy!!

And I think GHS was in Korea from Taiwan at that time. June 26th was Sunday.

He is so tiny and loves to eat!! haha

Really adorable---I wonder what kind of dog it is.

Sorry, love dogs....blush.gif

PS. I just thought of something...There was a pet--looks like a dog too whose name is Andy.

That cannot be GHS's dog...it does not have a name of food with strong first syllable!!

Right???

She names all her pet with food name and with strong first syllable as GHS believes that it makes the dogs live longer.

HELLO SUNNIES! Thank you eunhye for the pics of CM makes me feel of going back there again..thank you sammam!

And SUE again and again thank you for the translations..here's the pic of PEANUT he/she was given to GHS as a bday gift according to meow13.. i think he's a she hehe im not too sure but somebody said she is a mini coopersu..

SUE did you remember before you translated an article that said her contract stated she'll be working only 3-4 days a week and the other days she off and she is getting paid $15000 per episode so if it is true she could really afford to go back to KOREA every week..travel time is only 2 1/2-3 hrs and i checked for an economy airfare is $600 so might be business class would be $900-$1000???

3a26560b.jpg

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks prettywiz!

I do remember that pix of GHS with Peanut.

I did not know that meow13 already posted that Peanut was given to her as a bday gift!

I must have missed it!! Thanks so much!

People who gave her a dog as a present must know that she loves dogs but I wonder how her family feels about that---keke.

I do remember GHS's tweeter stating that Peanut was very playful around her as she was trying to finish her script for Peach Tree.

Guest eunhye05

No problem guys! :D Sorry couldnt get more information though. I love how you guys are so great at putting bits and pieces of info together.

I thought the top floor was very small with only one room, but maybe it is bigger than what we saw?? Euhhye05, did it look as it it could be an apartment???----we once had a peek into that 3rd floor. We only saw one room where GHS said that MAGIC team came to have conferences.

I couldnt go up to the 3rd floor coz when the guy said it was "Home" i would have probably been invading their privacy if I did. Haha. Plus, Bhap was below the stairs...probably playing guard dog to anyone who trespasses.

Eunhye05, you said that downstairs had workers---you mean construction workers? Did they also look like maybe film editors of some sort??? For PEACH TREE??

They were definitely construction workers. Probably fixing up her office? I couldnt see inside properly coz it was just all tools and wood and construction stuff. Maybe there was more to the place aside from that but I didn't go around exploring anymore.

Thanks for identifying the owner of each mug plus each and every pup in the picture. I tried looking for more pics but couldn't find any more. The dogs were quite well behave. I never even noticed Bhap until he all of a sudden stretched his legs when I went to pay at the counter. Potato was just so sweet sitting in his dog house. They're quite well mannered if you ask me. haha. They don't even bark. :)

With regards to Samman's question -  the date is the same as your pic. 2010.11.8.

Here's some additional pics. I took a vid as well. But i'll try to edit it make sure I'm not in it. I'm not sure where to upload it though and how. I'll figure it out. lol.

By the way, can you make out what this sign says and if it gives any useful information? haha. Or is it just the menu for the day or something.

P1010258.jpg

hello sunnies ..

good as new updates come Hye Sun noona ... I brought old photos of her .. when I was younger and his friends ....

m9vtk0.jpg

micmpy.jpg

2d7vo1l.jpg

r01doi.jpg

2lnzoft.jpg

with han hyo jo .. they are fans of hyun bin ??

212h6v7.jpg

eunhye tahnks for the infromation .. jejej i want to see your vids .... :phew:

Guest minjee

hello sunnies ..

good as new updates come Hye Sun noona ... I brought old photos of her .. when I was younger and his friends ....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=797&view=findpost&p=17262723"]*quoted image*

with han hyo jo .. they are fans of hyun bin ??

eunhye tahnks for the infromation .. jejej i want to see your vids .... :phew:

thanks for sharing those old pics, Her pic with Hyo Joo wearing a Hyun Bin t-shirt is from an episode of Non stop 5 where Hyun Bin guested.I remember watching that episode from Non Stop 5 where they pretended to be highschool students and attended Hyun bin's fanmeeting, this was the time Hyun Bin became so popular because of "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" drama :D and also he was part of Non Stop 4. I wish I can find the episode on youtube but it's so hard to find it~~~ :( also thanks to eunhye05 for sharing your wonderful experience at Cafe Manolin.

miss her so badly, and i really can't wait to see her acting in AD and also see her pretty face in CF with her new pairing. but mostly i wish hye sun and min ho will get involved together in same project or maybe they will get married soon,hehehe

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

No problem guys! :D Sorry couldnt get more information though. I love how you guys are so great at putting bits and pieces of info together.

I couldnt go up to the 3rd floor coz when the guy said it was "Home" i would have probably been invading their privacy if I did. Haha. Plus, Bhap was below the stairs...probably playing guard dog to anyone who trespasses.

They were definitely construction workers. Probably fixing up her office? I couldnt see inside properly coz it was just all tools and wood and construction stuff. Maybe there was more to the place aside from that but I didn't go around exploring anymore.

Thanks for identifying the owner of each mug plus each and every pup in the picture. I tried looking for more pics but couldn't find any more. The dogs were quite well behave. I never even noticed Bhap until he all of a sudden stretched his legs when I went to pay at the counter. Potato was just so sweet sitting in his dog house. They're quite well mannered if you ask me. haha. They don't even bark. :)

With regards to Samman's question -  the date is the same as your pic. 2010.11.8.

Here's some additional pics. I took a vid as well. But i'll try to edit it make sure I'm not in it. I'm not sure where to upload it though and how. I'll figure it out. lol.

By the way, can you make out what this sign says and if it gives any useful information? haha. Or is it just the menu for the day or something.

*quoted image*

Thank you very much for your answers.

Thanks again for additional pix of Manolin.

The writing on the blackboard says: (referring to the pix of Cafe Manolin): These are the faces/pix of Cafe.

Cozy interior and spacious outdoor terrace cafe.

Ask Cafe Manolin about hosting your exhibition, seminar, various events and filming.

Filming/photographing shopping items are prohibited. You must make previous arrangements. 

Woah!!! Thanks so much meow13 for the pix of Night and Xiao Fei (I am assuming that is GHS's character's name??)!!!!!

You are the best!!!

I remember a pix of GHS and Jiro Wang with a balloon dog. I thout  that was a pix of them from picking seashells. But this is good. I get the feeling that there is something different about this AD from Japanese version. I really hope so!!!

Thanks again, meow13!!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I went into GHS codi's tweet. 

She posted on July 14th that she is at the sea. She regrets that she has not been to it except for filming. 

She says it is really pretty.

http://twitpic.com/5q7jll

http://twitpic.com/5q7i5s

(Ocean view from Taiwan is really refreshing and pretty. She gives no pix of GHS or Jiro in her tweet. I guess there is some kind of sanction against it as you all say.)

Hi again Sunniz!!

There is hardly anything to translate about GHS these days.:tears:

I like all of you await for any signs of GHS from weibo and tweeters. keke

BUT, is there any way that we could keep GHS at least in top 3 category for the month of July in Yahoo Rival Ranking??

It is summer so I understand. But Rival Ranking is really aggressive this month. If you can, just vote for her several times per day???

Thanks so much.

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201107&rcd=6934&cd=219

Hi Sunnies, good day to all.

Wow... fantastic we made it, ye ye ye... our Hyesun leading now. TQ everyone, pls don't stop, keep voting until end of July. :D

Wondering if she's home today? Patiently waiting for AD :)

Tke care Sunnies, I love U all. :)

Good Morning Sunnies :)

WOW amazing yesterday I voted for our lovely GHS and i was sad because she was number 4 and now she's number 1 :) hoorayyyyyyyy, Sunnies were just amazing this is how much we love our GHS lets keep voting, Thanks everybody for all the updates, pictures BTS I really appreciate them all,

Have a great day sunnies Love you all :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Yes! It was amazing to see numers jump from 10's to 100's to 1000.

Never seen such magic!!

Thank You and Thank You!!

GHS FIGHTING!!!!

SUNNIES FIGHTING!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Good day to all of you Sunnies out there! :D I have been voting like crazy in the poll these past few days and was so discouraged when Hyesun dropped to #4 with quite a big gap between herself and the top 3 contenders. But I never gave up hope, had a lot of confidence that as a group we could push her to the top spot, and lo and behold, she's now at #1! Sunnies are the best!! :w00t: On a different note, I went to see the last installment of the Harry Potter movie last night. Everything about it was awesome - I can't even find the words to describe it. The thing that touched me the most though was the friendship that was portrayed throughout the series between the 3 main characters and what a journey it was. After the movie I couldn't help thinking that these stories were made up by a virtually unknown author, J.K. Rowlings who was able to weave this magical story with her imagination and a talent for writing, two attributes that Hyesun also posesses. Then I thought how one day I would love to be sitting in a theater to experience watching a film of this magnitude authored and directed by our beloved Ku Hyesun. In my opinion, she's definitely headed in the right direction. Thanks to all who voted and thanks to all of you who always provide us with the latest news and update on her activities. I miss her so badly these days and look forward to reading every little tidbit I can about her. :P

Guest smdrma

Hi~ Everyone~!!!

Have a nice day~

Pics of Absolute Darling

2011:05:29

ie1etu.jpg

7月13日 23:10

33tt4ox.jpg

海邊散步驚見大明星@汪东城 !!!

http://weibo.com/1819089712/eDSmUzFs4w3

7月18日

25utxjk.jpg