Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest YooRiLuvSunniez

hi all my sunniez,

i'm glad that Absolute Darling is on syuting right now even without wu zhun that had been replace by Jiro wang , but i wis the best for all AD crew and if course for my lovely Hye Sun.

and yeah sista Minjee, i've already saw that vidi Absolute Darling that created by twinkleapril03, it's so interessting ,but my heart stil MINSUNSHIPPERS,heheheh....

and i'm glad for Jo In Sung that had been finish his military service,and hope he will have a project with Hye SUn , not just in CF, but i hope the two of them were involved in movie or drama and it could be good, ...

hye sun hwaiting ^^

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sadly I think that Goddessku is not posting these days as there was some type of conflict among the DC members, maybe/possibly instigated by an "anti-provoker". I am not sure. Many things are being said but nothing specific. I think many posts are deletetd before they appear on the DC public board. She also may have been badly hurt by severe comments against her as mentioned by a kind member who is begging Goddessku to return. I hope she return for GHS' sake and for us who is hungry for information. She was a powerhouse of information and genius at finding things, not only from Korea but from other Asian countries. I really am not sure if she found us yet but she did find many YT clips and MV's and other artistic photo creations that many of you made.

Do any of you visit the Baidu site for GHS?

I had that address once and lost it and cannot seem to find it again.

Of course, even if I visit it, I would not understand it even with google translation which is just horrible.

But is any of you have the time to take a peek at Chinese Baidu site for GHS fans and find something interesting about GHS and AD and more, I hope you can let us know. Thanks alot in advance~~:)

Sadly I think that Goddessku is not posting these days as there was some type of conflict among the DC members, maybe/possibly instigated by an "anti-provoker". I am not sure. Many things are being said but nothing specific. I think many posts are deletetd before they appear on the DC public board. She also may have been badly hurt by severe comments against her as mentioned by a kind member who is begging Goddessku to return. I hope she return for GHS' sake and for us who is hungry for information. She was a powerhouse of information and genius at finding things, not only from Korea but from other Asian countries. I really am not sure if she found us yet but she did find many YT clips and MV's and other artistic photo creations that many of you made.

Do any of you visit the Baidu site for GHS?

I had that address once and lost it and cannot seem to find it again.

Of course, even if I visit it, I would not understand it even with google translation which is just horrible.

But is any of you have the time to take a peek at Chinese Baidu site for GHS fans and find something interesting about GHS and AD and more, I hope you can let us know. Thanks alot in advance~~:)

yes sue i know that 2 days ago,when she wrote in her last post bye words.so sad,we all overseas fans is feel lost without her in DC.she always brings us the recent news about hs and her activity.

here baidu link http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%BE%DF%BB%DD%C9%C6

no need google translation just search the recent news and videos only :D

thanks for all the pics, update and translations :)

just to share a tweet by Hsish Chi-wen  today

2c0c23c4.jpg

Hsish Chi-wen: I have met Jiro, Ku Hye Sun, Cherry Hsia, Richard Rim (nickname Green Tea).. etc, all of them are my co-workers

I guess the pic he posted was a filming location, but Hyesun was not captured. when I checked the comments of his tweet, lot of fans asked him to post some pic with Jiro or Hyesun. Hopefully he would do us a favour soon

Have a great week ahead, all Sunniez!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

구혜선 주연 타이완드라마 '절대그이' 남자주인공 오존→왕동성 교체 2011. 05.09(월) 16:27btn_ga_plus.gifbtn_ga_minus.gif1304925522_157969.jpg

[티브이데일리=전소희 중화권전문기자] 배우 구혜선과 타이완 인기스타 우쭌(오존)의 캐스팅으로 화제를 모은 타이완 드라마 ‘절대그이’의 남자 주연배우가 교체됐다.

구혜선과 새롭게 호흡을 맞추게 된 주인공은 우쭌과 같은 페이룬하이(비륜해)의 멤버이자 역시 배우로 활발히 활동 해오고 있는 왕둥청(왕동성)으로 두 사람은 지난 2일 타이완의 한 언론 매체와 인터뷰를 가졌다.

인터뷰에서 왕둥청은 “대본이 좋아 택하게 됐고 최선을 다해 노력하겠다“고 밝혔다.

구혜선 역시 “남자 주인공이 교체될 줄 예상하지 못해 안타깝다. 하지만 대본이 너무 좋아 계속해 최선을 다해 연기할 것”이라고 전했다.

이어 “예전에 페이룬하이와 함께 타이완 관광청에서 주관한 뮤직비디오를 촬영한 적이 있었는데 그때 왕둥청이 매우 활달한 사람이라고 느꼈다. 항상 분위기를 유쾌하게 한다”고 전했다.

드라마 제작사 측은 “남자 주인공이 교체돼 구혜선이 출연을 거절할 수도 있었는데 그러지 않아 구혜선과 소속사측에 감사드린다”는 입장을 전했다.

한편 지난해 10월 제작 발표회에 참석 후 촬영에 들어간 우쭌은 드라마 캐릭터 문제로 드라마 하차를 결정한 것으로 알려지고 있다.

[티브이데일리=전소희 중화권전문기자 news@tvdaily.co.kr/사진=udn]

Thanks meow13 for the tweeter update from Taiwan!!

http://tvdaily.mk.co...926062157969011

Finally there is news in Korea about AD. Above article is from TVeDaily. It reports on the news about the Jiro Wang replacing WuZon as the main lead actor. I will just summarize here and there. Supposedly there was a press interview on May 2nd for Jiro Wang and GHS in Taiwan.

Jiro said: "I chose to do this drama because the script is very good and I will work very hard in it."

GHS said: "I did not expect that the lead actor would change and that is regrettable/a pity. However, I really like the script that I am going to continue and put my very best into the acting." GHS also said that: "I have worked with all the members of Fahrenheit when I came to TAwian to make the tourism MV with them. At that time, I felt that Jiro Wang is a very big-hearted person. He always made the mood of the setting very cheerful."

The AD Production team said: "If the male lead actor changes, GHS could have refused to take on her role. However, we are very grateful to GHS and her Agency for not changing her mind."

On the side, it has been reported that the original lead actor, WuZon, backed out due to his problem with the character that he would be playing.

---------------------------

I took a peek at DC. Still no Goddessku but heard some interesting tidbit. DC members did not give out their source but still interesting. If any of you can vouch any of their information, that would be great.

http://gall.dcinside...0608&page=1=

koobaragi posted an information posted by someone who went to Manolin and saw GHS there. Supposedly that person asked GHS many questions about her bandaid on her face, her hair style and her clothing style, etc. But, oddly, that that person decided not to publicize the information~~I am confused as to why myself. But this post by koobaragi brought up curiosity in other DC members as to whether GHS may have returned to Korea recently.

Respondent 1 says that she has been reading the tweets by the Chinese/Taiwanese fans. Recently, GHS has been witnessed at the airport, possibly yesterday (DC post and responses were made on May 9th, 2011). The Chinese fan's tweet indicated uncertainty as to whether GHS was returning to Taiwan or leaving Taiwan at that time (ie May 8th). The fan seemed aware that GHS is filming in Taiwan but that she could return to Korea for her movie work. That Chinese tweeter wondered in her tweet whether GHS may have been witnessed in Korean airport so that she can be sure what was GHS's intention. (Wow, that fan is a real fan of GHS~~so good to know!!) Res1 also read from the Chinese tweeters that there was a really hectic filming (AD) for 20 hours from May7~early May 8th. It is also reported that Taiwan weather is humid and hot at this time. Res1 wonders if GHS is wandering around alone wearing unnoticeable clothing as she did while filming THEMU. Another Chinese fan tweeted that AD filmed at a store called ?Rabbit Rabbit? but that sadly the filming was over by the time the tweeter reached the location. Res1 also saw a trailer made by the Chinese fan which included Jiro from his role in ?something Diary? and GHS from BOF. (Is that what we saw here in soompi?)

Respondent 2 says that she read an article about GHS who could have refused the AD when the main male lead dropped out. But the fact that GHS stayed on made her feel it is so much GHS like GHS to stay on. But Respondent 2 felt uneasy and sad for GHS. Res2 is also following Chinese fans tweets and found out that many Chinese fans want to see GHS but the AD production team is carrying out the filming "very quietly". (I wonder what that means and what it implies??) Res2 also found out that SUJU's DongHae and SiWon are also in Taiwan at the same time filming the drama, Skip Beat. Supposedly, Jiro Wang ran into both SUJU members when he also went to work out.. (Woah!, Is that true? It is nice to know that GHS has some friends in Taiwan. I wonder how long SKIP BEAT will be filming in Taiwan??)

Koobaragi also feels happy that DongHae is in Taiwan working while GHS is working. She knows them to be close friends.

She really wonders if GHS came to Korea on the 8th of May after the grueling filming for 20 hours. She thinks it is possible...

(Perhaps GHS came for a quick visit to Korea especially since, I believe, May 8th is Parents' Day in Korea?? And, maybe she had to talk with her coworkers about PEACH TREE editing and its music, etc???)

Thanks sue for the update. finally the news about AD is publicized in Korea too, wonder if the fan were shocked about the change of male lead

I found that tweet about hyesun at airport

85694c42.jpg

Without Rabit (沒有兔): I met Hyesun at Taoyuan Airport. She is really pretty!

May 8 23:46

So I think Hyesun was returning to Taiwan last night?! Since there should be filming today as of Hsish Chi-wen's tweet

I also found a tweet by 佳臻 (Jia Zhen), who is a manager in Gold Typhoon Music (China's distributor of HIM, FRH's record company ) she said she visited the filming location of AD today as she's nearby and Jiro retweet to thanks her for bringing drinks to him

And for DongHae & SiWon, they were going to the same gym as Jiro, and was reported in the news few days ago. http://tw.nextmedia....ssueID/20110507

Seems Jiro is making friends with Korea stars in Taiwan :)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Woah Meow13! You are just SUPER!!:w00t:

I imagine that Korean fans of GHS have mixed feelings about WZ dropping out, replaced by Jiro Wang.

As koobaragi of DC mentions, she is glad that GHS decided to continue on with AD as she promised. Koobaragi felt that it is so like GHS to do so. But koobaragi also felt some upset/sad  feelings about the change.

I feel personally mixed because, on the one hand, I am really glad that Jiro is now lead because I actually felt that the chemistry bet GHS and Jiro was much better than that with WZ from the pix/clips of Taiwan Tourism MV and fan meeting and etc. I am looking forward to their acting together on small screen! On the other hand, I feel disappointed with WZ that he dropped out at the last minute. Both GHS and Jiro like the script. What was so wrong with the script or his robot character that he dropped out?? It makes you think of all sort of things. Most of all I felt bad for GHS.  It made me think of the story of AD---GHS got dumped by WZ and now she finds her ideal robot boyfried who is Jiro Wang.....hahaha:D ---sorry if I offended anyone with that. I am even more anticipating the story--I hope that it will be funny and yet very moving---as BOF did for me. :)

sue, I think many of us have the same mixed feeling too~ I remembered last Oct we were so excited when AD held the press con with the presence of HS & WC, we thought that they would have great chemistry working together. And suddenly when it's about time that AD have to start filming, we heard the news about WC drop out. I was so worried that AD would be cancelled. Now I'm glad that AD's filming is in progress. So looking forward to it! :w00t:

And about  Rabbit Rabbit restaurant, I found that its fanpage on FB actually posted on its wall that AD would be filming there

3b8d70ec.jpg

Rabbit Rabbit American Burger Restaurant

Tomorrow

BOF female lead Ku Hye Sun

and Jiro Wang

will be filming the latest idol drama at Rabbit Rabbit Burger Restaurant!!!!

Saturday at 1:32am

Rabbit Rabbit FB page

The deco of the restaurant is just like its name, full of rabbit portraits!  I would be visiting there if I go to TW next time

HELLO SUNNIES!

SUE thank you for the update.

MEOW thank you for the update!

Im surfing around for an AD news and i've found out that there's a lot of JIRO fans who is very supportive of JIRO/HYESUN TANDEM not a lot of antis not like from the previous one..it made me really felt so much better..made my worries vanished..

Meow i found this weibo update of JIRO from his iphone it said:

Jiro had JIROdated his weibo @ 6:09 AM (TW) through his iPhone:

(5/7/11)

完盪了 原來此刻的我要開工 一夜沒睡 還好看起來精神一樣抖擻。不虧是機械人。

rough translation: Completely at this moment didn’t sleep since last night, fortunately it seems same energy arises。No loses for a Robot。

Jiro's comment to Amos' post:

奈特。好認真。亮點是 衣服好緊。

rough translation: Knight。Seriously good。Highlight is on good tight clothes。

a very sweet Mother’s Day greeting from our very own Jiro.

@ 9:31 AM (TW) through his iPhone5/8/11)

#母親節快樂# 媽媽我愛您 而且還要對您 愛 愛 愛 不完 愛不完。也祝全天下的母親 母親節快樂.

rough translation: Happy Mother’s Day Mama, I love you also love, love, loving endlessly your endless love。Also, wishes all mothers in the world, Happy Mother’s Day.

是!好。。。恩 !了 解。恩恩。所以,#奈特# 已然收工了!!!酷。@夏如芝微博 妳繼續加油啦。還有謝謝@Steven史帝文 老師。

rough translation: Yes! Ok。。。Great !Understand。Alright。So,Knight can already call it a day!!!Cool。Xia Ruzhi, you continue doing your best。Really have to thank teacher Steven Sun。

Jiro updated his weibo this morning

240c318b.jpg

Jiro Wang: Nate/Knight got dressed up, full of energy, start working!

May 10 08:01

The pic was actually taken at Rabbit Rabbit Restaurant, not sure if that's an old pic or filming took place in that restaurant again today.

prettwiz, thanks for the update. true that Jiro's fans are very supportive and are all looking forward to AD. actually it's pretty hard to find updates with AD as keyword search in weibo since it runs so many results, it becomes a hot topic among fans :D

------------------

Yoohoooo~ :w00t: Hyesun just tweeted

f3e00b7d.jpg

아홉째 아들 감자입니다. 이녀석 나이가 삼개월인데요. 구킬로그램입니다. 자꾸 안아달라는데요. 앞으론 거절해야겠어요.ㅎ

May 10 16:51 (KR time)

according to her tweet, that's her 9th son, called Potato (?). cute! :) I can't understand the rest of  the tweet well, will wait for sue's translation ;) Thanks in advance!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks meow13!! Jiro looks very handsome in that pix. If he wears suit to film the role of robot, Wow! The Japanese AD did not have such a part for the robot....I sincerely hope that Taiwan Knight of AD will be more of an ideal! keke

GHS's tweet: "This is my 9th son, Ghamja=Potato. He is 3 months old. He weighs "goo-kilogram"=9 kiliogram. He always wants me to hug him. I think I have to refuse him in the future. he.

(Wait aminute! Potato is the ninth? and weighs 9lg? So funny! And What happened to 7th and 8th sons?  I have not seen them. I know that 6th one is Peanut. I think GHS soon has to open up a dog breeding center or kennel with a mall for dogs' clothes and accessories...keke,,,I am serious. Someone mentioned that this pix may have been taken in Manolin while GHS took a very brief break from Taiwan? It seems to be true...Right?? GHS is really busy, busy....Please take care. All the Sunnies, take care.....)

Hello Sunnies   :)

Thanks to meow, prettywiz, sue and to other sunnies for the updates, tweets, pix and translations  :) 

Glad to know that there are lots of tweeters who are really nice to share with us their encounter/experience with hye sun. :) 

Wow ! I'm really proud with hye sun coz she really went back home on Mother's Day to spend on her  mom's special day.  This  shows how much she really  loves her family.   :wub:

Hye Sun, please take care and don't worry coz all sunnies will always include you in our pray... :wub:

FIGHTING !!!

HELLO SUNNIES!

I found at baidu YAHOO have poll again SO FAR GHS is leading follwed by yoona..im not sure if it is the same one that she won 2 yrs. ago when she went to TAIWAN to attend the award ceremony..and this might also help to promote her drama AD..

MEOW can you pLS. help us to understand it so we can vote..

韩FAN太给力鸟

FR:http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/?ac=favor&category=1&code=201105

2011年战绩:

一月第二

二月第一

三月第二

四月第一

五月领先

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!

Ghamja is so cute, his head and face almost the same same as his master!! lol and look at the size of his paws - he's going to be a big boy!!

Jiro is totally HOT and handsome in this picture. If I remember correctly the Japanese robot wore a track suit? or dressed very casually - don't remember him looking like this!

Thanks Meow, PrettyWiz, and Sue for the news and pics!! :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

DC members are also wondering who are GHS's 7th and 8th sons. One thinks that GHS must have kept her 2 cats that she acquired long time ago. Do you remember? But we never saw any pix of the cats. I hope GHS shows us her 7th and 8th sons too very soon. It is adorable how Ghamja just hugs GHS so snuggly like a glove. GHS will have hard time resisting giving hugs to such a hugger....keke

But I truly wonder who is really taking care of her 9 "sons". Her sister takes care of Bhap and he is usually at Manolin. Her parents take care of the rest 8???!!! GHS is so busy...she has to have help! :wacko:  I think that May 8th is Parents Day (not just mothers' day) in Korea. Perhaps GHS returned to Korea not only for her own parents but also because she is a mother to 9 pets!,,,,haha

Thanks all for updates and posts!!:)

wow! tons of updates :P thanks fellow sunnies.

Jiro is indeed gorgeous on his latest pic. It's safe to say that we are expecting a very dashing robot in AD :D

GHS' newest puppy is adorable... And the smile on her face makes my heart leap. She looks really really happy. It feels good to know that everything seems to be going well. I hope all those nasty rumors a few weeks ago will completely disappear.

On a completely different topic, I've been wondering if she has seen Insung since his release? Forgive my spazzing heart. I've been wishing they team up again :D

Guest junpyo.jandi

I miss unnie. I'm quite confuse. Is she in Taiwan or in Seoul? Do they begin shooting for AD? I'm really excited with this one.

Big Hug to all Sunnies