HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and to HYE SUN congrats girl

Guest love_MinHo

oa oa oa

she didnt wear a dress

she won the Best Couple Award with Mino

she won the Popularity Award by netizens

I am happy for her

but I still cried :(

Congratulation for Goo Hye Sun...I wish I can watch the show. Instead I just reading this thread, coz the news in this thread is faster than TV!!!

Thanks guys to keep this thread updated. This KBS award show is really make my day!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR all...

ohhhh my godddddddddddd ,,,,, hyesun onnie looks cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee .... although she didnt wear a dress, she still had a perfect looks, very young, like a high school student hehehe .. love her style ...

congratzzzzzzzzzzz to hyesun won the awards, best actress, best couple and popularity award by nitizen .. i proud of u, i am crying now .....

thanks for all sunnies, who shared her best pics from KBS awards, love it .....

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 FOR ALL SUNNIES IN THIS THREAD, WISH NEXT YEAR WILL BETTER THAN THIS YEAR ...........

Guest blooming

Congratulations to our lovely and beautiful Goo Hye Sun!! I wish you more success in your career for the coming years to come!!! Good luck to your movie!! I'll definitely support you all the way!!! I hope you'll get more awards!!!

Wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!! Be safe !!!

Perfect to celebrate our New years eve!!! Congrats to Hyesun for winning Best Couple with LMH and also the Netizens award with Lee byung Hyun!! It was nice to watch it together and while spazzing at the spazzbox on GHS FC :D!!! thank u everyone for the updates! can't wait for the clips especially Hyesun's winning moment hehehe! :D

1198pyg.jpg

구혜선 ‘10대 소녀 같죠~’

23vhml5.jpg

31일 오후 서울 여의도 KBS 신관 공개홀에서 열리는 ‘2009 KBS 연기대상’시상식에 앞서 진행된 레드카펫에서 구혜선이 포토타임을 갖고 있다.

김소연, 이다해, 탁재훈의 사회로 진행되는 이번 시상식은 KBS를 통해 오늘 오후 9시 50분부터 생방송된다. 국민일보 쿠키뉴스 이송희 기자

cr:nate

Wow! Hye Sun-ssi won the netizens award and best couple award with Lee Minho :o My heartiest congratulations to her :D Can never thank all of you enough for sharing all the news, pics, clips especially today's good news of her winning 2 awards :D

Unfortuantely, couldn't watch the clip online .... is there any other alternative link to watch ??? Or please let me know what to click to watch the KBS clip. I tried but it doesn't work :(

This year is indeed the year for BOF drama and its main casts :D And what better way to start the New Year by winning the awards at end of 2009 before crossing over to 2010 .... :D May God's blessings continue to be with Goo Hye Sun and everyone of you in the New Year :D

Wishing all of you a very Happy and Blessed New Year :D

Guest Nett_Prinzessin

OMG she won one more award, i dunt know which award...maybe best actress with Kim Tae Hee

Congratulations! :D so soooooooooooo HAPPY

GHS smiles and KTH cry...

Guest ching22194

so the first is the netizen award then the best actress award. wow..

why i keep seeing minho during and after her speech.. B)

haven't seen the other F3 yet..

oh..F3 wasn't there..

a great way to start the new year..one big..great ..good news..

happy new year everyone..