Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Dunno if this has been posted here...it's cute how she describe the F4 in the LeeHana peppermint

Boys Over Flowers star Goo Hye Sun sang a duet with Seungri on Lee Hana's Peppermint on March 6th. They sang Kim Gun Mo's Sleepless on a Rainy Night together and she also played one of her own compositions. Their voices kind of sound alike!

Later on during an interview, Goo Hye Sun said that F4 members all had very nice personalities and just like on television they had charming dispositions. Co-star Kim Hyun Joong is blunt but tries to hide it and has become a close friend to her. She also mentioned that even though Kim Bum, although the youngest F4 member, was very mature and manly. Kim Joon is very quiet in real life and he and Kim Hyun Joong still speak formally to one another. She also confessed that she's starting to fall for Goo Jun Pyo's personality after filming with her even knowing it! Goo Hye Sun considers Lee Min Ho to be not only like a little brother to her but also a good friend.

She also stated that she thinks equality is important in a romantic relationship. Although a lot of women may sympathize with her already, but a lot of relationships lack that quality of fairness. The actress/singer feels that all people want that feeling from their partner that "this person is my person" and will take responsibility of them to the end.

One is blunt & a close friend

One is young but very manly & mature

One is quiet

One is a brother & a good friend

Hmmmm.....

Btw HS look as sweet as ever in the airport picture...I think she still getting use to all the attention she's getting now...hopefully in the Japan BOF promo she gets to dress as GHS the talented actress instead of GJD the misfit student

Guest grrly

More pics of HS at the airport...

200904150855431001_1.jpg

aww her smile and laugh must be contagious!

200904150900001001_1.jpg

200904150902411001_1.jpg

^^I really like this picture!

200904150903391001_1.jpg

200904150906011001_1.jpg

200904150907241001_1.jpg

200904150910111001_1.jpg

200904150917341001_1.jpg

credit: newsen

Guest grrly

I think this is when they arrived in Japan

152FB01949E56A62861B8A.jpg

I hope KBS will release a special with them on the plane..hehe..i want to know who sat with who. Waiting for those videos/fancams now!

Guest xiaomaii

Found this clip on youtube. Guerilla Date with GHS. This was before ChilWoo..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCsZxnlPp0E&fmt=18

Her hair is actually as short as in BOF but I like how it's styled in the interview..

She talked about her ideal guy...someone who's polite with others but harsh on her! hehe..

edit: Here's a subbed interview with Eric, LeeEon and HyeSun regarding ChilWoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQLtd6HyWFc&fmt=18

ghsfighting. grrly as always thanks for the links!! i like her hair on the old guerilla date. :D

btw in 15 april hye sun+f4 will go to japan

and promote BOF in TBS ,also rumored they will

be appeared in SMAPXSMAP.

btw i just watch lee hana peppermint with eng sub

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4uIl2TxRMo

hye sun said she wrote the song after he got rejected :o

rejected by what? man :phew:

GeumJanDi thanks for the link. yeah, it was said she composed after a break up or something. maybe she's the guy (i guess one of the guy) in her book Tango.

guys, thanks for the pics! hyesun's looking pretty as ever! i kept on thinking as I see clips of GHS either pics or videos especially those offcams she always wear white/black---and im loving it! im guessing her favorite colors when it comes to clothing.. :rolleyes:

Guest minjee

OMG I wish I was back in japan right now...at this moment ><

anyways, goo hye sun's airport pics so pretty!! she looks so happy and pleased to be there and her hair is getting longer now and I hope she keeps it long~ ^^ can't wait for more of Hye Sun and F4 guys!! :D:P:lol: yay!

btw here's vid of F4 and hye sun at the airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Ug2LrOVXY

credit: iheartdolphin

Guest Miki67

Clip : HS & F4 on TBS...our girl so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyJBZttmrOQ

her dress....perfect...she looks like a dolll ^^ but i wish her stylish would do sth more special with her hair

P/s: oh, ml_87 u are faster than me :)

Btw, some caps

95478801.jpg

59147851.jpg

94658600.jpg

38643266.jpg

27825288.jpg

37f0122ec296e91a1e30893.jpg

88adfe0fe15116e87acbe13.jpg

000000000.jpg

(credit:baidu & krdrama)

Compare to the last interview, HS looks skinner, right?

Guest minjee

WOW! thanks for the screencaps and the YT link! NINA_67 I agree Hye sun unni looks like she lost some weight hehehe! and she looks cute! the dress kinda reminds me of the one she wore from ep.6 fromnew caledonia scene except the one she wore from japan guesting was wayyy better!!

Guest ml_87

do u guys notice that HS always stands near Mino :) i love that :) cant wait to see the full clip :)

EDIT

he he

HS keeps move closely to Mino :D

31060386.jpg

upload by crystal52 (KST)

Guest musiquejunkie

I'm so happy to see all these photos/videos from Japan. Missed seeing all of them together. I love how

GHS is smiling in all those pictures, she's so pretty!!

Nina67 - Thanks for sharing all those screen caps! Everyone looks amazing & GHS looks really cute in that dress :)

ml_87 - Thanks for sharing the videos. I agree with you, I love how GHS stands near LMH!! Hopefully we see more Minsun action in Japan.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3773/88...16e87acbe13.jpg

lol @ the woman's face behind KHJ!!

i noticed hyesun seemed to have lost the water retention weight - that means she got off the antibiotics finally! she looks like a ray of sunshine. so sweet and pretty.

after reading some neg reports on how BOF was judged to be a "failure" here and how some people blamed it on the portrayal of a weak and passive GJD, i feel very unjust for GHS. I know as long there are those who support her, the bad news wont mean anything. but i really have to vent. it's unfair that the lacklustre script caused GHS to be blamed. the fact is that even with the flawed script, the chemistry between the lead characters over-rode all the flaws and garnered so many Joondi shippers. that says something isn't it?